Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,628 members, 7,854,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Easy Does It - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Easy Does It (636 Views)

Go To School,get A Good Grade So You Can Get A Good Job..does It Still Work ? / Christian F.m: Does It Make Sense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Does It by omogidi234(m): 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2007
Do you own a business?
Do you want to register a company, Business name?
Do you want to travel and you are having problem getting Visa (most especially UK Visa)?
Are you getting into difficulty in obtaining permit and licence from relevant Government agencies?

We specialize in incorporation with eaze (from 1 week to 2 months depending on you and your ability ), Immigration issues and appeal as well as permits & licence.

Contact us A'riade & Associates on 07028074980 or send a mail to arinnet08@gmail.com
Re: Easy Does It by aponbepore(f): 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2007
Bros i wish you well in terms of patronage. But as for the 1 week incorporation, I am Lawyer and I know what it entails to register a company at the CAC ABUJA. I do not know how feasible it is.
Re: Easy Does It by omogidi234(m): 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2007
aponbepore:

Bros i wish you well in terms of patronage. But as for the 1 week incorporation, I am Lawyer and I know what it entails to register a company at the CAC ABUJA. I do not know how feasible it is.

I agree with you that it sounds somehow impossible. However, you should bear in mind one day incorporation which is legally approved by the CAC itself at a fixed rate. So it means you have to get your documents ready within 4 working days and on the fifth day you will take it to CAC for one day incorporation. You know this can only be done for LLC and Business name. No matter how smart you are IT and LTD/GTE will span minimum of 3-4 months because of the process involved. You know we do not register IT and LTD/GTE so much in Naija. So you can register your Business name or LLC in 5 working days. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Interested Company/corporate/individual Should Come To Our Cars Showroom / We Want To Buy Used Cars From The Uk. / Forex Investment - Delightful, Yet Crazy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.