Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria (3603 Views)

Craziest Thing That Happened To Me In 2015 / What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? / Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by kosovo(m): 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2007
celtel pack your BAGGAGES and leave the country.
they are the devils sent. celtel is always the last to ever do any thing
meaningfull in this country we cant feel their impart in the economy,
go to were u belong , BLAZES.
they keep on making promises that they can not fulfill
poor services
GPRS disabled for more than year all in the name of upgrading. upgrading shit
invicible WIN UR DREAM PROMO and stuff and stuff like SHIT
THIS goes to any celtel suscribers
please swap ,
we ve tolerated CELTEL for to much
please RE SELL THE COMPANY.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by Dredie: 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2007
U dont hv 2 condem celtel cos u aint gat d gprs service or promo.im a telecoms student n my project work is based on  research of networks in nigeria which im currently on celtel.so if ùve any question on their failures,i cud gv u reasons.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by kosovo(m): 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2007
Dredie you and i no the truth
i dont need their gprs or promo
i use mtn loaded and i can take very good care of my self
celltel and their predecesor have always failed and
will continue to fail. there is no the 2 ways about it
Think i am lying? then ask their C.E.O.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by 4peace(m): 3:14am On Nov 09, 2007
Celtel for life.
The problem with my celtel is that Your Mtn spy 100% on them.You can ask your Ceo.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by 4peace(m): 3:15am On Nov 09, 2007
Celtel for life.
The problem with my celtel is that Your Mtn spy 100% on them.You can ask your Ceo.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by webmaster3: 9:51am On Nov 09, 2007
if celtel is the worst telecomm, then what can we say about Mtel?
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by honsule(m): 10:23am On Nov 09, 2007
i will call mtel "yeyetic".i have mtel sim and is functioning in ui.but their tariff is exorbitant.but how come,checking account balance for both celtel and mtel is *123#.their names sounds alike.one thing i like about mtel line is that,when you call their customer care line(170)it is one pick,as if they have been waiting for your call for long.no playing of music and wasting your time like the other networks.it is not possible for you to use your mtel line to text glo.it won't go.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by honsule(m): 10:23am On Nov 09, 2007
i will call mtel "yeyetic".i have mtel sim and is functioning in ui.but their tariff is exorbitant.but how come,checking account balance for both celtel and mtel is *123#.their names sounds alike.one thing i like about mtel line is that,when you call their customer care line(170)it is one pick,as if they have been waiting for your call for long.no playing of music and wasting your time like the other networks.it is not possible for you to use your mtel line to text glo.it won't go.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by Emeka72(m): 10:26am On Nov 09, 2007
at least when it was Vmobile, I enjoyed free Vactice!WAP, free VMMS and 12 free text to any network with low call tarrif but now that celtel has come they have gradually used style to wash away all the good things tthat Vmobile did 4 us.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by Emeka72(m): 10:27am On Nov 09, 2007
hi honsule online now, pls how can you assist me to be browsing free with my phone Access WAP.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by nazzyon(m): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2007
Dude wit d way I see ur message, u really dread Celtel. If say celtel is slow to introduce new features. I don't think u have a say in that area anymore. Since u already are using a new service provider. If u're contend with d new line, stick to it.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by kosovo(m): 10:38am On Nov 09, 2007
at least pple are begining to the truth
pls speak ur mind
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by nazzyon(m): 10:39am On Nov 09, 2007
If ur reason 4 posting is because of gprs. GPRS is not available to evry one 4 now. It is only in ratio of 1:20 will b able to activate n use gprs 4 now. Evryone usng it includng my frendz, family n I now are on its beta transformer.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by nazzyon(m): 10:45am On Nov 09, 2007
Celtel blives, It will b unfair if customers are paying 4 services like other provider are doing. I'm an Celtel agent nor a wz kid who deals in telecom networking but I did some digging.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by nazzyon(m): 10:53am On Nov 09, 2007
I also use the MTN n Glo. I had to get Opera Desktop Browser to compress d files. Left to me there is no difference btw da Free Celtel n da charging MTN n Glo. The speed are d same. Just b patient. That is all I can say.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by kosovo(m): 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2007
who so ever is deceiving u guys that celtel will make its gprs free should do so well.
celtel charges 10k/kilobytes and N5 weekly subscribtion.

and for mtel, they stop exixting since a year ago.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by Mango26(f): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2007
I just think all these telecoms companies are charging too much for a horrible service, They need more competition, cos right now Celtel, MTN and Glo are operating under an oligopoly market. That will make them sit up and listen to woes of the consumers, Either that or NCC becomes alot harsher on them (which will never happen).
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by hayprof(m): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2007
@ kosovo, Small boi like u? -Blabbin' like u knw a thing?

You need to go Read ur KG textbook, maybe that will help put some
"sense into ur butt"

-*This thread is Shitt I wonder y admin Overlooks this JunkThreads

People like u deserve a Starcomms line, so u can come back to repeat/relate wat u av said here with Starcomms. angry
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by kosovo(m): 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2007
hayprof
i know your problem, you like free things too much thats why your eyes are blinded
you cant see a damn thing.
well keep wastin your time with the bleeped network wating for one of
their CELTEL DREAM which will nEver come into RELEATY.
MOVE AHEAD DUDE,
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by topeteadr(m): 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2007
Who said celtel should go to hell. Well make una no pour sand sand into my garri. All the awuf wey i dey get from them, uma wan spoil am. Well if you want to know, celtel gives me 2,200 naira every week as bonus and 400 as sms bonus. Pls make una carry una problem go another network. Soon i will be browsing for free what else do you want to say that. The only thing that pay for now is just for day calls btw 7:00 am to 12:00pm anything after that is free, and i pay for browsing also. That's all, pls make una no spoil show ooooooo.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by honsule(m): 3:25am On Nov 10, 2007
@kosovo.Who told you mtel have stop to exist since a year ago.That is what i called:fallacy of hasty generalization(fallacy of accident)pls know something to be an "irrebuttable presumption" before you post ok.I have a functional mtel sim
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by hayprof(m): 3:47am On Nov 10, 2007
kosovo:

hayprof
i know your problem, you like free things too much thats why your eyes are blinded
you can't see a damn thing.
well keep wastin your time with the bleeped network wating for one of
their CELTEL DREAM which will nEver come into RELEATY.
MOVE AHEAD DUDE,

Who says stiking with Celtel is a Problem,

Your Only problem is -Lack of freebies, because Some people use Mtel as their Primary network an no1 knws about it.

The frustration of Not being able to get freebies on the Celtel network made u put up this thread, innit?

-Yes, because if not u will keep your butt shut if you're tired of all Gsm Network,
[By the way fingers r not equall]

*Who eva bought u a Mobile phone? because you're better of with a Table top.

Observation: From onset before i opened this thread of his i had knwn it's gon base On Celtel Gprs.

Lots of guys live in Agony because of Celtel Gprs [They can't just bear it] If not, Switching ova to other networks ain't a thing angry

kosovo:
MOVE AHEAD DUDE,

-You don't need to be Told [size=15pt]"I AM WAY AHEAD OF YOU"[/size]
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by kosovo(m): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2007
i sorry 4 all u guys watin 4 free gprs
no company will ever want to make loss
expecially not celtel that canot even pay their staffs.
Bleep CELTEL NIGERIA
CELTEL for una mind una get suscriber pass GLO. una dey lunch 0708.
cEltel PLS DECEIVE THEM WELL, BAD BOY.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by hayprof(m): 9:31am On Nov 10, 2007
kosovo:

i sorry 4 all u guys watin 4 free gprs
no company will ever want to make loss
expecially not celtel that canot even pay their staffs.
Bleep CELTEL NIGERIA
CELTEL for una mind una get suscriber pass GLO. una dey lunch 0708.
cEltel PLS DECEIVE THEM WELL, BAD BOY.

One can see from all ur Post, u keep repeating the Word "Celtel free Gprs"

Boi, get a life, Celtel aint for People like u, Those who use the service ain't blabbing like u doing,

angry

U suck Man tongue, -biGtime! lipsrsealed
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by topeteadr(m): 9:38am On Nov 10, 2007
I've given up free browsing. Pls everyone else who dosent browse for free now should do the same.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by 4peace(m): 10:47am On Nov 10, 2007
Celtel for life.
#100 credit =1 mb of download kosófo can you beat that
i used #200 to browse weekly without download app, games etc just surfing only.
Glo for pride
also good for download only.I don't know how much they charge for their gprs now but whenever i download let say game of 202kb they deduct close to #60.Can you also beat that.
MTN
80Kobo per kilobyte.#100=125kb.Kosòfo can you beat that again and again.
And thank God that people like you don't see free browsing.Atleast it make we that subscribe to enjoy our money.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by kosovo(m): 11:00am On Nov 10, 2007
heyprof
like i said b4 i ve never used celtel free browsing. i am not like u guys that wrecked celtel because of free browsing.
dude i use MTN LOADED i dont need free stuff that will liquidate celet again,the same way u guys did to V-mobile.
i got feelings 4 up comming companies. so i Pay 4 the stuffs i use
CAn u beat TAHT
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by topeteadr(m): 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2007
@kosovo you have nothing meaningful to say. Dont try to fight back,else you would sed my bulls eyes.
4peace, you made a mistake.
For celtel
#40--1 megabyte 10kobo/1kilobyte use 100 naira to surf the net within 5days, no downloads.
For glo
#125-1megabyte
70kobo/1kilobyte
use #1000 to surf the net in 1week.
For mtn
#1000-1megabyte, use 5,000 naira to surf the net in one week #2/kilobyte.
Celtel's the cheapest. Beat that.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by 4peace(m): 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2007
Tope
For celtel
you are wrong
if you said 10kobo/1kb
how come #40=1mb
for glo
for surfing you get 70kobo but try to download you payless.Any glo user pls testify.
For Mtn
whatever they charge 80kobo.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by kosovo(m): 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2007
[color=#990000][/color]
u can see .
just because of free browsing u dont know a damn thing
about the fee quacked celtel charge for their GPRS services.
dude get this straight into your damn HEAD
celtel charge 10k/kilobyte and N5 WEEKLY subscribtion.
know book abeg
or comfirm from their customer care.

MTN CHARGE 68k/kilobyte for theirs
and N13500 FOR mtn loaded
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by topeteadr(m): 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2007
Dont you jerk's know how to compress data. You don't know what you're talking 'bout so keep quiet.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by kosovo(m): 11:36pm On Nov 10, 2007
tope_teadr
i woundnt say a damn thing again
                  I HAVE SPOKEN MY MIND
I WAS ONLY TRYING TO PROTECT PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS.
REMEMBER WHAT NICCOLO MACHIAVELLI SAID
             DESPICE THE FREE LUNCH,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blacberry "app Error 523". Who Can Help? / Download 7 Days Of Horror / Charge Your Phone Using SWEAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.