Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,101 members, 7,852,736 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria (3609 Views)

Craziest Thing That Happened To Me In 2015 / What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? / Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by honsule(m): 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2007
God forbid bad thing for me to use my glo or mtn to download.even if outside celtel gprs coverage.although i still dey enjoy my free celtel browsing and streaming virtual radio on my Nseries.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by Mustay(m): 11:50pm On Nov 10, 2007
this looks like tha HIGH sCHOOL thread!

e'one claiming to be better than each other in celtel's IT"ness" sad

na wa !

hayprof peeps are enitled 2 their opinion so try 2 respect the author's post gprs or not!
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by sect(m): 6:47am On Nov 11, 2007
The aftermath of celtel gprs billing
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by topeteadr(m): 9:36am On Nov 11, 2007
Always celtel gprs.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by 4peace(m): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2007
For kosofo
celtel did not charge #5 weekly subscription.They charge you base on what you do.
They charge per #5 per 50kb.Which means they remove #1 from your money unless you hit 50kb before they charge you #5.Can you beat that(#13500)
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by diti: 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2007
hi Kosovo,

Just because u dont the gprs that why u have to condem them well for me i still their gprs for my home internet conncetion and it works fine. tell me the kind of system we ran in nigeria if something going to work out fine there we have some set of poeple also trying to pulled the hand of the clock back, so my bro. be prayerfull that all things works out the way it should be shocked
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by kosovo(m): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2007
dudes
i appreciate all of you, both the ones that
said shit and those who are knows whats crackin
enjoy your services for the BATTLE has just begun.
tope_teadr AND honsule
one should not be too straight forward
go and see the d forest, the straight trees are cut down, the crooked ones
are left STANDINGA , quotes from , KAUTILYA
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by kosovo(m): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2007
tope_teadr and honsule
how about a private chat?.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by hayprof(m): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2007
Mustay:

this looks like tha HIGH sCHOOL thread!

e'one claiming to be better than each other in celtel's IT"ness" sad

na wa !

hayprof peeps are enitled 2 their opinion so try 2 respect the author's post gprs or not!

@Mr. Did u @ all Read what the Thread Header Says?
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by topeteadr(m): 2:15am On Nov 12, 2007
Hey dude what do you need a private chat for.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by kosovo(m): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin
u would get to know
wen lt begins
TILL THEN
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by sleekric(m): 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2007
Please i use celtel on my nokia6070 but applications like opera mini and mig33 never seem to connect. Even when i put my mtn sim to browse wit it.! Please wot do i do? Help
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by samuelk(m): 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2007
pple like kosovo neva say d truth.but d truth is dat he is tryng 2 use celtel gprs which he cant.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by hayprof(m): 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2007
samuelk:

people like kosovo never say d truth.but d truth is that he is tryng 2 use celtel gprs which he can't.

-Xactly! cool tongue
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by Emeka72(m): 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2007
pls I also want to overcome Access WAP pay as u use charges
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by hayprof(m): 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2007
Emeka 7.:

please I also want to overcome Access WAP pay as u use charges

To OverCome, You av to Sacrifice *Recharge* tongue
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by honsule(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2007
I am contemplating of using my celtel line as one of my main line.Reason being that for the past one week now,my celtel line have been in my fone instead of my glo line because of free browsing.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by kosovo(m): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2007
i ll send something up
from another country having the same complain regardin celtel. so its internation. i di which the rebranding exercise can take place immediately.
 may b the name is their problem. at least ZAIN 4fm star wars sounds more ,
just hang up while i surf it out.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by Emeka72(m): 10:20am On Nov 13, 2007
Tope you said very sonn you would be browsing free pls can you let me know how sonn because I wish to continue browsing with my phone for free so I can download
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by kosovo(m): 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2007
Posts 1
GPRS Configurations not working
Was this post helpful ?

My mobile phone service provider (Celtel Zambia- http://www.zm.celtel.com/en/index.html) has just started providing MMS, WAP and Internet services. Unfortunately they can't configure my I-mate JAMin to access their GPRS services and the configurations they provided are not working. Does anyone know why i can't access the internet or send/receive MMS with the following configurations or is there someone with the know how of coming up with a cab file

Internet Settings:

Account Name = Celtel Internet

Home page = http://www.google.com

IP address = 010.010.010.010

Username = none

Password = none

Port = 9201

APN = internet

SOURCE: http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1060528&SiteID=1
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by kosovo(m): 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2007
IT has always been a rule that d weak should b subject 2 d strong
and besides, celtel considers that they are worthy of the prower up
till the present moment.they too used to think that they were; but
now, after calculating their own interest,in terms of customer care
and nothing. considerations of this kind have not yet turned people
aside from the opportunities of aggradizement offered by suprior
strength and networks.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by kosovo(m): 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2007
Emeka 7
there is no such thing like free browsing for celtel. to be honest with you celtel
network professioners are quarks that why their GPRS can be hacked so easily.
celtel never has the intention of providing free GPRS and they can never have such
intentions. like i always advice
DESPICE THE FREE LUNCH.
honsule ,hayprof AND tope_teadr i gona ask u guys some questions
soon. after my review with some celtel suscribers in town
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by dragnet: 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2007
Kosovo. .dnt just 0pen ur m0uth wide & make wrng deductns. . . .d fact dt there'z celtel free brwsn d0esnt mean celtel was hacked as u claim . . Likewise dt d0esnt pr0ve dt their engineerz are quacks either, Infact dis thread of ur'z aint w0rth it . .u say celtel is d w0rst ting eh? Just b'c0s of free gprs service? Why dnt u c0mpare all d 0perat0rz . .table out d tarifz et al & deduce d reas0n 4 ur so called"d w0rst netwk"
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by kosovo(m): 3:33am On Nov 17, 2007
cool cool  dragnet d truth is that u don't know a damn thing or its your youthfull  exoberant that's makin u not to reason well. guy i don't talk shit i carry out professioner questionare before i talk  sense. takin about the gprs, i was opportuned to talk with a CISCO CERTIFIED .NETWORK PROFESSIONER(CCNP) and he told me da stuff i need to know about gprs and the hackin possibilities. IN africa we got just 10,000 (CCNP's) so u can see the length i go and u came here 2 say shit. plz change your attitude. what u don't know ask people like me. i ll alwayz be there 2 answer all your questions DUDE. or aks any of my friends like heyprof,honsule,tope_. e.t.c
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by dragnet: 9:13am On Nov 17, 2007
dried fish
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by bimbor(m): 10:01am On Nov 17, 2007
You meant to say celtel is the best thing ever happened to Nigerians cos me i cant stop singing their praise. I browse 24/7 free of charge.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by nazzyon(m): 10:12am On Nov 17, 2007
For how long are you going to continue this box head, mad head shit.

Honestly this Phone Section is getting more junky.

Thought it was created for sharing ideas and helping one another.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by kosovo(m): 10:34am On Nov 17, 2007
nazzyon if u want my good help i can give it to u. NO HARD FEELINGS DUDE. SUCH IS LIFE, DA TRUTH IS ALWAYZ BITTER. IF u got a problem with that advice d company to improve their poor
services. or SELL THE COMPANY. its normal
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by bimbor(m): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2007
Abeg honsule how do you do the virtual radio thing im interested
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by nazzyon(m): 10:38am On Nov 17, 2007
So you are now taking it on me now.

No wonder why people ignored this thread.

I don't have much to say. If you need confirmation about the use of gprs, @ my own time I will show you a clip.

Under one condition that you are going to stop all this, I am going to send you a clip. If you read some of my old posts you most have come across a place where I stated that it won't work for all.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by kosovo(m): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2007
bimbor i am not supprised at u. u are still in your dads house, so u don't know how hard it is 2 get money, so u can't feel d pains celtel is going through. any way YOU ARE JUST THERE, JUST KEEP POSTING AT LEAST IT'S MAKING SENSELESS. 1 LUV.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by bimbor(m): 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2007
kosofo or whateva ur name is, c'mon dude don't be so rude, its not my fault u dropped out of school,Go get a life n stop livin out your woes on others its obvious you're so frustrated and that is why you're picking on ev'rybody even bimbor who got nothin 'gainst u.but i don't know why u have to stick to celtel when there are so many mobile carriers in d country already,simply crush your celtel line n pick up another network and stop boring us with this fake thread of urs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Record A Video Of Your Android Smartphone Screen Display / How To Unlock Your Hauwei And ZTE Modems Without Unlocking Codes / Dont Fall For This New Cheap "Airtel" Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.