Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,170 members, 7,852,988 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria (3610 Views)

Craziest Thing That Happened To Me In 2015 / What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? / Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by honsule(m): 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2007
@kosovo.Is celtel really going through pains?After the pains comes gains.With their exorbitant tariff for calls,i can't believe that celtel is going through pains.I thought celtel is the most richest network.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by Emeka72(m): 11:56am On Nov 19, 2007
I don't think dey are going through pains because all their facilities are acquired assets one off and they don't lose anything if anyone uses their service free, only that their various service are means of generating money which I support because they must make money but I cant afford
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by 4peace(m): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2007
Bad thread ever visit.Admin,mod were are you.its time to trash this thread.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by kosovo(m): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2007
WHO  FORGOT ABOUT THIS TREND? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by kosovo(m): 6:25am On Dec 02, 2007
more
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by obafemi: 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2007
hey CELTEL is the worst thing ever, they are the greatest Bleep up of the year,
i have been a subscriber of the old ECONET > V-MOBILE>CELTEL, celtel have changed 100% enjoyment to -100% , since i have swap to MTN, i have been in mobi paradise, 24/7 free browsing, no KOBO, no deduction from your acct bal. whaaaaaaaaaaooooooohhhhhh, what an enjoyment, any1 to qoute me ?
definatelly no one, greatest MTN,
UP YELLOW. down reds not LIVERPOOL
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by topeteadr(m): 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2007
Obafemi, what ur Y!M id, lets meet off camera.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by kosovo(m): 11:29am On Jan 05, 2008
celtel how worse could it be.
other networks ve launched their 3G nd celtel launch is still history though they were d first to acquire the 3G licence. hmmmmm i will be back
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by holythug(m): 11:42am On Jan 05, 2008
may b they r thinkin of upgradin to 4G grin
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by sect(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2008
Koso long time no post,did you travel to planet mars? Happy new year
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by toozealous(m): 5:26pm On May 30, 2008
abeg i expect say i dey talk with mature shit head here cos ur argument make no sense to me

any way pls somebody configure me to browse with celtel free abeg o!
or send me d settings i can do it.

thanks
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by texazzpete(m): 1:33pm On May 31, 2008
Celtel: a truly pathetic, incompetent company.
Pity i'm on the network.
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 31, 2008
Who're all this peeves referring to my ISP as the worst thing? angry
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by texazzpete(m): 3:14pm On May 31, 2008
info:

Who're all this peeves referring to my ISP as the worst thing? angry

You guys in Lagos don't know how lucky you are. . .
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by dragnet: 3:23pm On May 31, 2008
are we lucky?? grin wait lemme check wink

looks like we are cheesy
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by luluosas(m): 11:54am On Jun 03, 2008
Shame to Celtel. Check your account balance through *123# and you be stoned with '' Format Unknown. Useless network. They are only good in name changing. Very soon, you will see Zain as their new name. Imagine from Econet to Vodacom to Vmobile to Celtel and now to Zain. What a rubbish!
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by Donseaun(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2008
Its there style,wats urz?
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by dragnet: 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2008
**singing* I dnt care who they are, what they're called as long as they work 4 me grin
Re: Celtel Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria by fadvee(m): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2008
You dont need to lambast him for voicing out his opinion.
what he wrote about celtel is just his own personal opinion.

I found it funny the people are writen thier messages as if
they sending phone sms, we to know that we are not the
only one visiting this forum. therefore we need to write things
the normal way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Unlock Your Hauwei And ZTE Modems Without Unlocking Codes / Dont Fall For This New Cheap "Airtel" Scam / This Drone Looks And Flies Much Like A Bird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.