Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? - Computers (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? (17498 Views)

Spam Mails Every Day In Yahoo Mail! / ***send Your HTML Bulk Mails Direct To Inbox Using My Online Mailler*** / Unsolicited E-mails Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Builder: 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2007
@ Bay1970,

No wonder na 1970 dem born you, the next thing be say you wan know the colour of the pant she dey wear everyday
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by predi(m): 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2007
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He he he he he he he he he! You are such a baby!

Sorry oh--not butting into your "personal or marital" life.

The fact that we disagree does not mean I do not respect your "views"--it is just a debate where things are seen differently. No one is disrespecting anyone's views here ok? So grow up!

Yes, I have answered my husband's phone because he asked me to. Without his consent--the phone ringing in my presence is only a "bloody nuisance" disturbing my quiet time! I quietly ask him to "silence" it! Or move it elsewhere. I have never asked "who is that". I have never felt threatened in my home. Like I said--every problem has a solution. I don't even know where mine is most of the time--the battery dies when I eventually find it. I am really not a phone person-so how can I keep up with another's?. Nairaland is more like it!

As for the laundry thing--I go through the contents of his pocket but dump them in a pile somewhere to be sorted out later by him--so they are not ruined. I DO NOT LOOK!---Like I said--who cares? His address book is constantly at the head of our bed--I have never opened it one day to see what is inside--Don't care about that! Not really interested in the contents. I am above that Nigerian home video detective rubbish! My only concerns is that he pays the bills and does his duty to his family. If I am involved fine---if not fine too! I can entertain myself--thank you! What he chooses to do in his own spare time is his business. Just like what I chose to do with my own spare time is my business--then we have "our" time--which is "our business"--- So "everyone has privacy to operate"!!!

By being gainfully employed, I mean you must have a lot of spare time on your hands to bother what your spouse is doing in e-mails or chat rooms! Usually that is a sign of control and most guys feel the need to have their egos stroked. Wanting to make sure the wives' world centre around them and them alone. Women who do that too, are attention seeking and insecure. I am not. I may like to entertain myself as you see on Nairaland but not attention-seeking in the least. Since I do better entertaining myself. So let's get that aspect straight. I like to have a good time always--with or without people. These debates are just that!-- Cheap Self Entertainment--on my spare time!

It all boils down to too control much I say. I am just not used to being controlled so it will not start with my e-mails. Just ma opinion darling! You say potato, I say tomato!

Duty calls!--someone needs some stuff! My pleasure always!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh almond almond almond!!

@frankie and somze

almond's is likened to quick sand in a way- the moment and the mour u try in be like her to insult or she swallows yu the mur--- but i like it tho, kind of an intrestin xter tho

@ almond munmiii , u dnt av to remind us in ur posts al d time, ow old u are for us to knw ow old u re not o! u can get ff d fence, we don c u o ma!

in as much as i agree wif u in some light, i also dnt agree wif some. ofcourse na, se na me, wu has so much job responsibilities at home and at work, will even dream of a wifes passwrd.even thouh iam a network security analyst and hav all the wiawitall to hack any mail i want, yet it doesnt cross my mind, cos its not a priority for me, i aint married yet- but i ve been livin in wif my gal for a while now, infact my fone is filled is wif lots of stuff from gals evrywia and she enjoys readin dem all d time and we av a gud laff ova dem, i av access to her own too, but i dnt even boda to check it or even hav a laff ova her numero toasters and all. we re all human madam almond, pple like us are rare and we re not expected to believe everyone will change to our style of livin just becos it seems straight and logical in a way.

most of the time, my gal frends in d past, even my present gal, all seem to always think i dnt love em enuf, just becos i dnt do d random jelous thingi, dey tend to believ becos i am attracted to ladies all d time, i dnt care about dem- so u c mummy almond, i ve come to realise ehn! to balance my way of life- attimes i just go thru dia sms's just to fulfill all righteousness, even at dat its still evident to her dat iam just pretendin.

itumo?

is dat, i dnt c anytin wrong wit yu givin ur man ur passwrd, hes not even suposed to ask be4 yu giv im- just becos i wldnt ask doesnt mean ur partner wnt ask-so i make it readily available and it kinda brings d relatnship closer and all.at d same time, just becos iam d way iam doesnt mean evry oda person shld be d same way, and the funny tin in all dis is- the lady folks are mur prone to snoop and ask for passwrds from d man.

mama almond, women like yu re very rare-infact very very- the lots of women hia wu readily say NOOOOOOOOOO to dis are those wu want to hide their e-mail passwrds from dia guys and expect to hav full access to dia man's e-mail and bank account existence- e no pure o! wia is d fairness in it all
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Frankies(m): 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2007
predi:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He he he he he he he he he! You are such a baby!

Sorry oh--not butting into your "personal or marital" life.

The fact that we disagree does not mean I do not respect your "views"--it is just a debate where things are seen differently. No one is disrespecting anyone's views here ok? So grow up!

Yes, I have answered my husband's phone because he asked me to. Without his consent--the phone ringing in my presence is only a "bloody nuisance" disturbing my quiet time! I quietly ask him to "silence" it! Or move it elsewhere. I have never asked "who is that". I have never felt threatened in my home. Like I said--every problem has a solution. I don't even know where mine is most of the time--the battery dies when I eventually find it. I am really not a phone person-so how can I keep up with another's?. Nairaland is more like it!

As for the laundry thing--I go through the contents of his pocket but dump them in a pile somewhere to be sorted out later by him--so they are not ruined. I DO NOT LOOK!---Like I said--who cares? His address book is constantly at the head of our bed--I have never opened it one day to see what is inside--Don't care about that! Not really interested in the contents. I am above that Nigerian home video detective rubbish! My only concerns is that he pays the bills and does his duty to his family. If I am involved fine---if not fine too! I can entertain myself--thank you! What he chooses to do in his own spare time is his business. Just like what I chose to do with my own spare time is my business--then we have "our" time--which is "our business"--- So "everyone has privacy to operate"!!!

By being gainfully employed, I mean you must have a lot of spare time on your hands to bother what your spouse is doing in e-mails or chat rooms! Usually that is a sign of control and most guys feel the need to have their egos stroked. Wanting to make sure the wives' world centre around them and them alone. Women who do that too, are attention seeking and insecure. I am not. I may like to entertain myself as you see on Nairaland but not attention-seeking in the least. Since I do better entertaining myself. So let's get that aspect straight. I like to have a good time always--with or without people. These debates are just that!-- Cheap Self Entertainment--on my spare time!

It all boils down to too control much I say. I am just not used to being controlled so it will not start with my e-mails. Just ma opinion darling! You say potato, I say tomato!

Duty calls!--someone needs some stuff! My pleasure always!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh almond almond almond!!

@frankie and somze

almond's is likened to quick sand in a way- the moment and the mour u try in be like her to insult or she swallows yu the mur--- but i like it tho, kind of an intrestin xter tho

@ almond munmiii , u dnt av to remind us in your posts al d time, ow old u are for us to knw ow old u re not o! u can get ff d fence, we don c u o ma!

in as much as i agree with u in some light, i also dnt agree with some. ofcourse na, se na me, wu has so much job responsibilities at home and at work, will even dream of a wifes passwrd.even thouh iam a network security analyst and hav all the wiawitall to hack any mail i want, yet it doesnt cross my mind, because its not a priority for me, i aint married yet- but i ve been livin in with my girl for a while now, infact my phone is filled is with lots of stuff from gals evrywia and she enjoys readin them all d time and we av a good laff ova them, i av access to her own too, but i dnt even boda to check it or even hav a laff ova her numero toasters and all. we re all human madam almond, people like us are rare and we re not expected to believe everyone will change to our style of livin just because it seems straight and logical in a way.

most of the time, my girl frends in d past, even my present girl, all seem to always think i dnt love em enough, just because i dnt do d random jelous thingi, dey tend to believ because i am attracted to ladies all d time, i dnt care about them- so u c mummy almond, i ve come to realise ehn! to balance my way of life- attimes i just go through dia sms's just to fulfill all righteousness, even at that its still evident to her that iam just pretendin.

itumo?

is that, i dnt c anytin wrong wit yu givin your man your passwrd, hes not even suposed to ask be4 yu giv im- just because i wldnt ask doesnt mean your partner wnt ask-so i make it readily available and it kind of brings d relatnship closer and all.at d same time, just because iam d way iam doesnt mean evry oda person shld be d same way, and the funny tin in all this is- the lady folks are mur prone to snoop and ask for passwrds from d man.

mama almond, women like yu re very rare-infact very very- the lots of women hia wu readily say NOOOOOOOOOO to this are those wu want to hide their e-mail passwrds from dia guys and expect to hav full access to dia man's e-mail and bank account existence- e no pure o! wia is d fairness in it all

Kind of interesting to read.

@ Mama almondjoy. This is for you . Old fool
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by somze(f): 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2007
lol

I try as much as possible to ignore her rhetorics, i've met worse than her so I know how to go around her strongly worded posts wink
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by tinkerbery(f): 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2007
Dear, i know you have secrets that you cant tell your wife even if you have no cobwebs in yuor closet, give her the respect she deserves and that means leaving her mail box to her and her alone. if you read your wife's mail, it means you dont trust her and not trusting her woukld result to alot of subconcious thoughts like you know how you guys think. i know you would not like someone else going throuh your mails wink so do to your wife what you would want her do to you. ciao
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by almondjoy(f): 2:41am On Nov 21, 2007
Frankies:

Kind of interesting to read.

@ Mama almondjoy. This is for you . Old fool

somze:

lol

I try as much as possible to ignore her rhetorics, i've met worse than her so I know how to go around her strongly worded posts wink

These Nairaland gigolos are still here?  Please leave this old lady alone---my 3 sons are almost your age mates!  Go to games section and play those 3 letter word games with your mates!  This old lady is solidly taken okay?  If I need "spare" parts--I know where to go.

You Frankies are just an irritating piece of shit!  You are definitely a jobless teenager still sleeping in his mom's bed I believe. You M/F!!!  Hmmmmmmmmm!  Disgusting piece of cow dung like you!  No common sense.  At least somze can write a dissertation. 

You on the other hand cannot even make use of a simple "quotation" function on Nairaland. Roaming around Nairaland looking for 419 victims for your cyber cafe!  Frankies, you are a disgrace and I frankly pity the gutter-snipe of nappy headed hoe you call your wife.  You masturbating guinea pig! Was that not a picture of you making love to a goat in the Sexuality section of Nairaland? grin  What an endowment you have there! cheesy

Please do not call me back to this thread.  I think I am done here and other topics have come up.  Stop thrashing threads if you've got nothing else to say here!

Mama almondjoy got bedroom duties and definitely not with a goat like most of you do at home!

Goodnight.  Frankies back to the hole in your jigga infested mattress of a wife!  Young billy goat!
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by tinkerbery(f): 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2007
Almondjoy , thanks for giving it to Frankies, wink wink wink right def for him, YOUNG BILLY GOAT, grin grin grin
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Frankies(m): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2007
tinkerbery:

Almondjoy , thanks for giving it to Frankies, wink wink wink right def for him, YOUNG BILLY GOAT, grin grin grin

You dont know the genesis of this and you will not even know the revelation of it.

I advise you, my dear, to stay off.

Thanks for understanding
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Frankies(m): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2007
@ almondjoy

I have come to realise you are just a jobless fool seeking for a cheap recognition.

You seem to be confused in your attack. Gigolo, 419 etc.

It is high time you got a brain , slut.

I was straight to the point and told you that a good samaritan(very generous with your stinking body) like you can never be found anywhere. I pity you and those that patronise you. Above all , I pity your hubby for having a disaster like you in his house. Anyway, you have already told us how much he doesn't love you anymore and wants you out.

No wonder you want all nairalanders to start hiding things from their spouse. You are a real shame to womanhood

Remember that your post fool, asking what to do.

Bury your shame and be open . I can teach you what it means tobe decent and dignified.I learnt that a lot from my wife through her behaviour.

I still suggest you leave your joblessness and be meaningful to your self.

Everyone knows that you are not only retarded and backward in your thinking, but wayward in all its ramification

Real pity, I repeat, real pity.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by chikibaybi(f): 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2007
Why should she? I remember recently, I had a similar problem with my BF over my phone, I refused to give him my phone cos he used to reading my text, but i just told myself that we have to stop reading each other's text and that got him very angry, anyway i think we are all entitled to our privacy or what do u think?
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by edihospita: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2007
For ALL who care to listen or shd I say read, there is no privacy in marriage. All you ve is respect, love and care. The two shall become 1 is not that the 2 shall remain 2 otherwise u are laying a foundation 4 disaster.
@ Almond ( i am sorry if i spelt you name wrongly), i guess you may be writing 4m experience may be pesonal or not, but pls stop driving this talk of go and marry 1st and come back and answer the question. Just os u might ve witnessed a bad experience does not mean that it is right to keep things separate 4m your husband. A lot of ppl contributing tothis thread may also be married and ve their experinces. Ur single or maybe multiple experiences is not a law.
Pls be open in your marriage, it only breeds trust and love. None man or woman will snoop around an open wife or husband. Ppl only snoop around when they dont ve enough information to make a judgement. The purpose of guvung out d password is not 4 him to read ur mails looking 4 something fishy but maybe to check if there are important mails that may need attending to.
Anyone that remains any individual in marriage shd be check out what is going wrong, cos all is not well.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by komputang: 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2007
How about just installing a keystroke logger on the PC or Laptop? There are free or evaluation copies on the net. It is called due diligence and not snooping grin
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by allonym: 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2008
Hmm, the only time you refuse to give up information is when you have something to hide!

Haha - so I guess when the police come to my house and for no reason want to search it, I should allow them, because by NOT doing so, it would mean I have something to hide.

Perhaps my wife is hiding something in that dress of hers, I guess the police may want her to remove it. Maybe she's so devious she will hide it (whatever it is) in her body. They better perform a cavity search just to be sure.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by synderella: 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2008
There's nothing wrong with reading ur wife' s emails, however, the question i would ask is does she have urs? Cos if she doesnt, then u have no right asking for hers, marriage is give and take!
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by kufreabasi(m): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2008
[color=#990000]The bible says that a man shall leave his father and mother and cleave to his own wife,and the two shall become one.one in everything.You can possibly read you wife's email,except you dont trust her.but where there is trust among you and no doubt in your relationship go ahead.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by HonProf2(m): 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2008
Why on Earth will any reasonable man want to check His wifes' Bag?

Why on Earth will any reasonable man want to check His wifes' Pocket?

Why on Earth will any reasonable man want to check His wifes' Emails?

Why on Earth will any reasonable man want to read His wifes' Letter(s) when she is not there?

Well it's lack of trust and bad upbringing that makes a guy wanna do such things.
Nice one Akinalabi and 4Peace, Omo luabi Ni Yin.

If U do, You want to die of heart attack.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by allonym: 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2008
What somze's posts have shown is that there is a difference between the way the internet is used by the older generation. My parents don't use it the way I do. Their private conversations are likely to he carried out over the phone and they would expect that nobody will listen in. likely, his aunt and uncle similarily have aspects of their life that are off-limits to him. of course, by virtue of this, it's not surprising he knows nothing about it.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by poke(m): 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2008
[quote author=Hon. Prof. link=topic=92221.msg1996735#msg1996735 date=1204026021

Well it's lack of trust and bad upbringing that makes a guy want to do such things.
Nice one Akinalabi and 4Peace, Omo luabi Ni Yin.

If You do, You want to die of heart attack.

[quote][/quote]

demanding of your wife email will be rising unhealthy dust
and even when you have access to it
don't you that you suspect everything
it is dangerous

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fix Hdcp Compliant Display Error When Watching Netflix Video In Safari On Mac / Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others / Free IWP VPS Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.