Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,454 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Share Your First Year University Mistake - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Share Your First Year University Mistake (876 Views)

The Mistake That Killed My Husband / Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake / What Is The Difference Between Error And Mistake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your First Year University Mistake by charllyen: 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2012
Did you ever made a mistake in your first year that affected you throughout your stay in university?
I want to tell your story. I am working on a project that will help first year students make better decisions as they would learn from the shared stories of wisdom and mistakes of their predecessors, just like you. Please follow this instruction if you want to contribute:
-Only personal stories are needed not your friends own.
-Include the name of your school and For confidential stories, you can mail me : charllyen@yahoo.com
Re: Share Your First Year University Mistake by omodada1: 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2012
Got admision into LAUTECH, Ogbomoso, oyo state in 2003. М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ parents had the̶̲̥̅̊ notion dt our fess was expensive cos М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ father had a worker friend whose son was studing medcine. So he dish М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ salary well wit dat standard...
i had a female toster i had τ̅☺ forcefully date...
I neva knew wot GP or CGP meant...
I attend class only τ̅☺ disturb and forstate the̶̲̥̅̊ lectura...
I watch chicks and ....
I had a pure sanguin frnd and play all tru...
Drinking and bass...
Dint even collect 1st semesta result so neva knew i had carry-ovas
Oh! I JU̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ tell u М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ stori lik dat witout pay, i beg moo talk moni mak i give u full details and gist...cgp was 1point but latter made 3.4 and finished 2.2.
Above all, repent early, be serious wit God and hardwork. Dats all!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Write For Passion? We Need You / Riddled Poems / International Association Of Independent Journalists Calling All Nairalanders!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.