Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? (14053 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You / Tips To Make That Lady,girl Or Woman Fall Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by Kenneth4u205(m): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2012
There's one mystery that baffles me in this planet of ours called earth.why do girls always fall in love with bad and rugged guys,instead of good guys like me?.am the good guy.she told me that she's a virgin.i respected her for that and never for one day demanded for sexual gratification.i was faithful 2 her.then out of no where came one rugged guy and she lost her virginity to him in less than 24 hours.worst still,she fell madly in love with him.i went into another relationship.i so much loved her.am the good guy once again.she knew that am faithful to her.she knew that she's the only girl in my life.my next door neighbour was the bad and rugged sort of guy.he had atleast twenty girlfriends.use girls just like tissue paper.it was beyond my imagination that my girl will fall in love with a player like that.yet it do happend before my eyes.how could that be?.she knew that he had atleast twenty girlfriends who he do sleep with.she even knows all the girls he sleeps with.yet she left me that has only her for a guys that already have twenty.making her self the 21th.i dont really understand girls.cant they see with their eyes? Or better still reason with their brain?.am really heart broken now.am all alone in my room now crying.is it a crime to be the good guy?.she's in the rugged guys room right now,my next door neighbour.He's having fun with her.she's moaning.i can here it from my room. and this moaning of her's is driving me nut.worst of all,i never for once slept with her all this while.i was being the good guy.now here am i,all wasted out.here am i smoking marijuana,yet i ve not smoked before.here am i drinking alcohol,yet i've not done it before.here am i planing about raping someone,yet i've not done it before.why do girls fall in love with the bad and rugged guys?.instead of quiet,shy, humble and good guy like me?
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by Osama10(m): 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2012
becos badt guys rule the world cool.good guys are too boring for babes.yes ooo even beyouncy needs a soldier/thug.
we thugs and agberos rule the plantet yoo cool
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2012
Good guy != Stupid guy.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by ovo4u(m): 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2012
@ poster u need to yarnsh anything yarnschable. And stop playing the good guy role here, afterall you ain't acting Nigeria film. So go to the world and yarnsh anything yarnshable in Jesus name. You are blessed my son. grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by starlightRR(m): 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2012
GOOD guys ain't no fun, BAD guys ain't no good....be alittle bit of both cos girls loves fun ......ur idea of been a good guy might be wrong check urself bro.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2012
Oh boi na ur destiny get k leg joor, all d gals living u na accurate indication wen dem winches dey do person,abeg locate baba irapada and all will be well.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by cyber999: 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2012
its just unfortunate that you hooked up with a wrong girl. many good girls will love to date a good and faithful guy like you; its a matter of looking deeper and search for a girl that appreciates what you have. dont mind these guys. bad guys may be fun temporarily but they make bad husbands eventually and foolish girls dont see this. pls dont waste yourself over any girl. believe me, its not worth it. many many girls are looking for good and faithful guys to hook up with.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by okosodo: 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2012
Nigerian gals love dem bad
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2012
Its just like babes like Idowu who prefer to date native doctors to real medical doctors grin
yess ooo native doctors for naija get correct swag compared to medical doctors wey dey too timid cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2012
okosodo: Nigerian gals love dem bad
yes nah badt and crazy cool
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by bashr8: 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2012
its not u its the stupiiii.d nigerian girls we raise these days , the best thing for u is to turn into a monster like everyother naija guy unless one day u will meet the one that will make u commit suicide .welcome on board , u will be our latest convert , dont worry most of those bad guys where like u before they experienced what u are experiencing.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by passionate88: 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2012
My friend told me that good boyz are dull, shy and timid while the badt ones are bold and brave... it doesn't matter if they are ugly, they know how and what to say to a girl...
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2012
lefulefu: Its just like babes like Idowu who prefer to date native doctors to real medical doctors grin
yess ooo native doctors for naija get correct swag compared to medical doctors wey dey too timid cool
Wereyyy!!!!! grin
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2012
cyber999: its just unfortunate that you hooked up with a wrong girl. many good girls will love to date a good and faithful guy like you; its a matter of looking deeper and search for a girl that appreciates what you have. dont mind these guys. bad guys may be fun temporarily but they make bad husbands eventually and foolish girls dont see this. pls dont waste yourself over any girl. believe me, its not worth it. many many girls are looking for good and faithful guys to hook up with.
thank you for being the only modicum of sanity in this thread.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by MrRector(m): 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2012
Try and put a smile in her face and make her happy. When last did u walk the street holding her shoulder, try and sit close to her in the church, have u ever kissed her at the road b4?, she ve been in ur room for 30mins and u couldn't remove her bra, how can she be happy with u whereby u can make her scream. Pls try and wake up
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by SAFO(m): 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2012
LOL @ listening to her moan in the other room ...... Then sitting there crying. What are you, 10yrs old?

Oh boy you better grow some nuts and stop letting these girls walk all over you.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by cynthiafred67(f): 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2012
@op I think there is something about you that drives girls away. Pls take time to work on it. or listen to idowuogbo's advice. and all will be well...
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by domwas2(m): 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2012
ladies like guys wit balls, to them all the good guys are taken as friends who they come to when in needs
while d tough guys hit then when in the mood
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by TroyJay(m): 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2012
Kenneth4u205: There's one mystery that baffles me in this planet of ours called earth.why do girls always fall in love with bad and rugged guys,instead of good guys like me?.am the good guy.she told me that she's a virgin.i respected her for that and never for one day demanded for sexual gratification.i was faithful 2 her.then out of no where came one rugged guy and she lost her virginity to him in less than 24 hours.worst still,she fell madly in love with him.i went into another relationship.i so much loved her.am the good guy once again.she knew that am faithful to her.she knew that she's the only girl in my life.my next door neighbour was the bad and rugged sort of guy.he had atleast twenty girlfriends.use girls just like tissue paper.it was beyond my imagination that my girl will fall in love with a player like that.yet it do happend before my eyes.how could that be?.she knew that he had atleast twenty girlfriends who he do sleep with.she even knows all the girls he sleeps with.yet she left me that has only her for a guys that already have twenty.making her self the 21th.i dont really understand girls.cant they see with their eyes? Or better still reason with their brain?.am really heart broken now.am all alone in my room now crying.is it a crime to be the good guy?.she's in the rugged guys room right now,my next door neighbour.He's having fun with her.she's moaning.i can here it from my room. and this moaning of her's is driving me nut.worst of all,i never for once slept with her all this while.i was being the good guy.now here am i,all wasted out.here am i smoking marijuana,yet i ve not smoked before.here am i drinking alcohol,yet i've not done it before.here am i planing about raping someone,yet i've not done it before.why do girls fall in love with the bad and rugged guys?.instead of quiet,shy, humble and good guy like me?
After reading this, i had to go thru OP's previous posts. Anyone that believes this crap should contact me. . . I have an island to sell! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by domwas2(m): 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2012
ladies like guys wit balls, to them all the good guys are taken as friends who they come to when in needs
while d tough guys hit then when in the mood
stop been mr nice guy, ladies love challenge to complain about becos they love complaining

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2012
Mr Kenneth its quite a pity that you have to undergo thoes monumental heart breaks. My advice is that you take your time and allow your personality to attract the right type of girl to your self. It shall be ok again bro- Hail Biafra!
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by buchi4action(m): 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2012
@ poster, this girl does not worth all this pain and stress,
therefore changing from good to bad guy will not only harm you but destroy you. The best thing to do right now is to forget about her & carry on with your life.
she is not the right one for u.
Moreover many girls want to date good guys. Remain who you are don't change because of a girl...
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by deife(m): 11:25pm On Apr 24, 2012
Please Seun, I suggest you close this thread and ban this OP. He appears to be out of his mind. He pioneered a couple of threads that are bizarre. We don't need this kind of person in Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 25, 2012
some do. some don't.

it depends on the type of women YOU are looking for.

As for me, I like guys who can DEFEND themselves, but I don't like "bad asses".
What the average girl sees as a "bad azz" or "rude boy" I see as a punk.
I can't get with shy guys because I am shy myself so what point would it be
going on a date with someone and neither one of us have the guts to look the other
in the eyes? grin tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by Nobody: 4:23am On Apr 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin: some do. some don't.

it depends on the type of women YOU are looking for.

As for me, I like guys who can DEFEND themselves, but I don't like "bad asses".
What the average girl sees as a "bad azz" or "rude boy" I see as a punk.
I can't get with shy guys because I am shy myself so what point would it be
going on a date with someone and neither one of us have the guts to look the other
in the eyes? grin tongue

I knew it. My online Cleopatra cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by teefash01(m): 6:05am On Apr 25, 2012
Good guyz are shy,they pretend,they are not blunt.de don't hustle ,they don't have the right words, the fact is know gel will date a dummy, be in between nd be your self *dont form I can take care of you atittude when you don't ve a dime unlike the so caLled bad guyz tht ll tell her when he's down nd other ish*
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by TroyJay(m): 7:37am On Apr 25, 2012
teefash01: Good guyz are shy,they pretend,they are not blunt.de don't hustle ,they don't have the right words, the fact is know gel will date a dummy, be in between nd be your self *dont form I can take care of you atittude when you don't ve a dime unlike the so caLled bad guyz tht ll tell her when he's down nd other ish*
I wonder who taught you all that. . . Pls ask for a refund. Have you asked yourself why the so called bad boys later become "Good?"
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by slimyem: 8:21am On Apr 25, 2012
this op is a joke!
He's just screwing with y'all replying him!
Nonsense!
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by fubbyy(m): 9:00am On Apr 25, 2012
@slimyem ,there is no assurance that any topic in this nairaland is true,so a topic mustn't be true before we reply to it,we did because som1 else will learn from it,
@ topic, the fact is that no girl wants a guy that no girl want, that is why a player keep progressing,my cousin don chocho is a typical example and he has taught me a lot,never you act like a girl is the only one in your life,rather pretend that girls are asking you out daily and you will see how your girl will hold you tight not to loose you
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:23am On Apr 25, 2012
fubbyy: @slimyem ,there is no assurance that any topic in this nairaland is true,so a topic mustn't be true before we reply to it,we did because som1 else will learn from it,
tell 'em ITKs.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by liljboy(m): 9:30am On Apr 25, 2012
I'v been in ur shoes homie... Gals are such cheap foolsh fishbwains... Jst hold ursef 2geda u'll find som1 dat'll fancy ur potentials.... Told one fine qal dat ws trippin 4me dat ah ws a virqin... Omo she jst run frm me frm dat moment on wards

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) / The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] / Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.