Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Nigerian Web Blogs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian Web Blogs (940 Views)

Webmasters, Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is Reliable? Pls Help! / Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever / Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Web Blogs by africanboy(m): 10:35am On Nov 09, 2007
hello, sorry to bother you (who am i kidding?). I started a project and am looking for folks interested in joining. its a multi-author blog, called nigerianweblogs.net. the aim is to have multiple blogs that discuss a topic about nigeria.

for example, i am starting with a couple of blogs
- ihoho.nigerianweblogs.net - a blog to showcase the beauty of the nigerian female, unmasked. get some interested ladies to send us pictures [facials] that we will post. nigerian girls are beautiful. ihoho is yoruba for naked.
- nollywood.nigerianweblogs.net

if you are interested, please visit and signup, choose a topic, create a blog based on that topic and blog away. if you want, you can include adsense or any other advertising system on the blog you choose, but the main site will have no adverts. the aim is to provide a positive image about nigeria.

http://nigerianweblogs.net
Re: Nigerian Web Blogs by africanboy(m): 11:50am On Nov 30, 2007
UPDATE:

Nigerian Web Blogs is now a full fledged blog aggregator. Visit us today. Submit your blog link.

(1) (Reply)

Free Website; Help! / How Can I Put Adsense In My Forum? / Who Uses Zenith Websurfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.