Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Must You Reply Threads - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must You Reply Threads (925 Views)

How Do You React To Text Messages. Do You Reply All? / How/what Do You Reply To Dis Text ??? / When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must You Reply Threads by lilrukevwe(m): 11:12am On Nov 09, 2007
This is the most widely visited page on the forum so thats why i am using this page
What i dont understand from many persons is that is it a force to reply threads and then insult on the beginning or at the middle or at the end there are options reply or dont reply but the situation were every tom dick john and jane sees a post and then jumps on a nasty crazy conclusion is so annoying
Re: Must You Reply Threads by tkb417(m): 11:23am On Nov 09, 2007
yeah right,
like this is created to elicit negatives if you know what i mean. Some peeps wont stop creating dumb threads too. why?
Re: Must You Reply Threads by mamaput(f): 11:41am On Nov 09, 2007
other people post on wrong places.
like on romance when they should be posting on offtopic.
Re: Must You Reply Threads by Bestglo(f): 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2007
If you post nonsence,you must surely get nonsence as reply
Re: Must You Reply Threads by cblow(m): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2007
Bestglo:

what goes around comes around, kpom!!
Re: Must You Reply Threads by Easybaby(f): 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2007
Bestglo:

very correct grin
Re: Must You Reply Threads by snugle: 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2007
Bestglo:

If you post nonsense,you must surely get nonsense as reply

what if the nonsense starts making sense?
Re: Must You Reply Threads by lilrukevwe(m): 11:02am On Nov 10, 2007
As the admin of the post i think u all are right if u dont expect a nasty answer then dont ask a nasty question,but pls make una still give some people the kudos they tried in joining stories and stories that never existed to look as if they did ok
Thanks to all nairalander out there
Re: Must You Reply Threads by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2007
hmmmmmm. . . undecided
Re: Must You Reply Threads by lilrukevwe(m): 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2007
toyinrayo i need to be upgraded maybe with a new audemar piguet wat do u think halla at me
Re: Must You Reply Threads by niceuzor: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2007
For your mind na you don post one better Thread!! wink
Re: Must You Reply Threads by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2007
@lilrukevwe

me think you got me confuse with the jewelry store. . .i know am a diamond, but i aint your jewelry store. . .nice try sha undecided undecided
Re: Must You Reply Threads by lilrukevwe(m): 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2007
oops u got me wrong lady well i just got a line from my man JAY big pimpin and since u wanna upgrade i tot may be i cud be in ur plans or wat do u think too much for the asking
Re: Must You Reply Threads by presido1: 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2007
Thinking what you are thinking
Re: Must You Reply Threads by lilrukevwe(m): 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2007
why u go think the way i they think bros abi u need upgrading becos if u check my small message down the thing they read un-known hyp on nairaland so that means i need upgrading

(1) (Reply)

Should He Stop Calling His Ex? / guilty or not guilty / Female Casual Friends Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.