Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: (23983 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / MAMA: You’ Re The Baddest Entertainer, Don Jazzy Tells D’banj, As He Bags .. / You’ Re The Baddest Entertainer, Don Jazzy Tells D’banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by suremic(m): 5:12am On Apr 26, 2012
Mr Skillz aka JJC responds to Dbanj. D’banj said in an interview with thenetng that he cheated Don jazzy while they were with 419 squad, and JJC said D’banj is an arrogant guy and the bad seed.. Watch Full interview here. Enjoy...
SOURCE: http:///ezrhpy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hksUWxwfxH8&feature=player_embedded

Full text of the Speech
I started doing JJC and 419 squad which was a squad of people that was speaking and rapping in yoruba.along the way MP took a guy called D banj to my house and d banj came as normal up and coming artist normally do,baba please your name is big,please help me,yeah and of course ,like the mugu,mumu button activated JJC,i introduced him to my band ,what can you do,he sang,i said thats not really good,the harmonica that you play is really good,lets work on that one and develop your style,along the way another guy called kas brought don jazzy to my houseand don jazyy at that time was playng for solek as a piano player and Dbanj and don jazzy now was working with me.

SOURCE: http:///ezrhpy

The thing that upset me was the article said thatthey were working for four years and didnt get anywhere,you tell me whereelse you could be,i toook all of them to womad which is biggest african world stage they could be,we were performing in every single show that there was possible,anything that was happening ,JJC and 419 was doing it,we were at the top of the game and a lot of people can actually testify to that,what are you crying about,i didnt pay you to come and perform,You are nobody,nobody knew you,so would i pay you to come and perform i was giving you an opportunity,giving you a platform to come and perform,so i dont understand that, Number 2 ,the article said something about how i cheated don jazzy,how come don jazzy didnt say that for himself,you tell me what incident i cheated him,i taught him how to produce,which made him don jazzy that he is today,i use to pay him a thousand pounds everymonth in 2004 which was almost 250k for being a trainee,now i come back to nigeria to come and do awoo and i see don jazzy ,d banj .Don jazzy was even talking to me, D'banj was carrying himself like some superstar,yes he has made something of himself and salute to the music that don jazzy made,salute to the lyrics that don jazzy wrote cos i know from mobolowowon to all the way,na me and don jazzy write am,now the rest of the song that follow, i am sure don jazzy wrote it and if na lie let me hear,even wande coal don tell me say na don jazzy and him dey work for the records and now you are mr d banj koko koko,you think you are God,what did you call yourself, jesus of nigerian music.I paid them to learn how to become bette themself ,so that you can become someone big and then for you to turn around and be slandering my name?Ki lon she e now
You have the mouth to say it ,after you don eat my food,sleep in my bed,i even give you girl,you are the one that was the bad seed in the box and thats so obvious.
Watch Interview Video Here: http:///ezrhpy

2 Likes

Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by meetndee(m): 9:35am On Apr 26, 2012
the guy don vex.dbanj is kilin himself o

2 Likes

Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by orekinky: 10:30am On Apr 26, 2012
NOT AGAIN Plssssssssss.
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 26, 2012
We don hear dis 1 b4.... Next please.
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by Geeweeny(m): 10:34am On Apr 26, 2012
Wait lyk seriously,abg NEXT
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by moderattor: 10:43am On Apr 26, 2012
d'banj is da bomb!
Everyone else is in the anti-bomb squad!

1 Like

Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by phreakabit(m): 10:44am On Apr 26, 2012
RFLMAO!!! This guy is just broke, bitter and desperate. . . . . Not forgetting talentless!
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 26, 2012
haha, so this boy really cannot sing, cant even write.

and you are toying with Good Music?
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by onatisi(m): 10:48am On Apr 26, 2012
NAIRALAND IS REALLY GETTING BORING AND UNINTERESTING.MOST OF THE POSTS THAT MAKES THE FRONT PAGE ARE PURE TRASH AND RUBBISH.I THINK SEUN SHOULD UP HIS ACTS AND GETS HIS ACTS TOGETHER.WHAT IS THE MEANING THIS POST.IF SEUN WILL NEED HELP THEN HE SHOULD GET A GOOD MODERATOR.OTHER FORUMS ARE COMING UP AND PPL HAVE STARTED COMPLAINIG ABOUT NL HAS BEEN CHILDISH.

4 Likes

Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by Muttex(m): 10:48am On Apr 26, 2012
D banj self...i dnt like the guy...he is too full of himself..
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by Beetwo(m): 10:51am On Apr 26, 2012
Hey guys, why are you making him look this bad? abi na war for some one to moved on to a better place ne? Weither he is right or wrong, lets wait and see cos, its only time dat can tell.

1 Like

Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by NET1(m): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2012
I thought we were through with this? Let's stop this Drama for God's sake.

.NET
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by onyengbu: 10:58am On Apr 26, 2012
these boys sef.

Whether dbanj is talentless or not will no longer matter as long as he is in Good hands music

1 Like

Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 26, 2012
Bootlickers. . . .Let them go and die jare.When plantantion boys split up,2face,blackface and faze emerged.When remedies split up,eedris,tony tetuila and eddy emerged.when destiny child broke up,beyonce and kelly discovered their talents and become successful.
Where is JJC now when dbanj left them ? They are dead and i'm sure mohit will soon become redundant too.Lazy SOBs,get yourselves up and stop bytching.Fckin losers ! tongue

2 Likes

Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by Silva79(f): 10:59am On Apr 26, 2012
D'banj bia everything na vanity!! I bought cars for don jazzy 6 range rovers 5 bentleys e.t.c bullshit!! U dey annoy pple seriously....i'm sure JJC isnt jealous he was annoyed wen u said DON JAZZY was cheated and he wasnt paid! And why on earth wouldnt JJC be annoyed @ dat statement

4 Likes

Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by moderattor: 11:02am On Apr 26, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Bootlickers. . . .Let them go and die jare.When plantantion boys split up,2face,blackface and faze emerged.When remedies split up,eedris,tony tetuila and eddy emerged.when destiny child broke up,beyonce and kelly discovered their talents and become successful.
Where is JJC now when dbanj left them ? They are dead and i'm sure mohit will soon become redundant too.Lazy SOBs,get yourselves up and stop bytching.Fckin losers ! tongue
maybe the new guys were gaining too much from d'banj without inputing much.
Maybe he opted it wasn't going to be 50-50 again this time.
Maybe donjazzy was giving too much time to producing the songs of the little guys.
Maybe they tried to tamper with d'banj's pride, so they tampered with mohits very foundation - d'banj's pride.
Oskibanj, osinanwata buru ogaranya 1 of amafor ishingwu, the koko maste himself? They effed themselves attacking d'banj.
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by BluStreak(m): 11:02am On Apr 26, 2012
Ah! Naija's and hypocrisy. Haba! Why are peeps whining about the MoHits saga whenever it appears on Nairaland? This section for Jeeze sake is called celebrity section. What do u expect to see here? If its Whitney/Bobby saga now or how Emmy Winehouse was doing drugs and alcohol you guys will be interested. These guys are super stars as long as the Nigerian entertainment industry is concerned. Their news and saga is supposed to make frontpage headlines. You guys should please quit yapping Poo joooor. Yo'll should go get a life. Mcheeeeeew.

9 Likes

Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 26, 2012
Grammar in this post is outta dis world.... Kai!!! All i could grab was "I trained Dbanj" Well if he did, How come he is hungry n they are not? undecided
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by martyns303(m): 11:05am On Apr 26, 2012
"the jesus of the Nigerian Music Industry" hahahaha, dude has really got a big mouth.
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 26, 2012
moderattor:
maybe the new guys were gaining too much from d'banj without inputing much.
Maybe he opted it wasn't going to be 50-50 again this time

Those losers just need to start focusing on their lives and free the guy.Break up is no big deal but it's just annoying seeing people bytching about it.Change is dynamic and people need to get that into their skulls.Adults whining like kids ? Isnt that hysteric ?

1 Like

Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by omosexy1: 11:10am On Apr 26, 2012
Now this stuff is getting out of hand. We gree sey D bank na 419 for london and e no sabi sing but let him be, he is a hustler. He didn't claim to be a musician but an entertainer. When someone is successful, a lot of people are jealous and want to bring you down. JJC wey dey look for respect, why don't you earn it for yourself. When naija bin dey beg you to come, you no gree, you sey na london you go do music, nw you can see that you trainee is making so much money because the market don blow, instead to work yours, you begin blow mouth. Guy I bin get small respect for you cos I hear sey u push the music small but man this with this interview. U Zap up big time.

3 Likes

Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 26, 2012
omosexy1: Now this stuff is getting out of hand. We gree sey D bank na 419 for london and e no sabi sing but let him be, he is a hustler. He didn't claim to be a musician but an entertainer. When someone is successful, a lot of people are jealous and want to bring you down. JJC wey dey look for respect, why don't you earn it for yourself. When naija bin dey beg you to come, you no gree, you sey na london you go do music, nw you can see that you trainee is making so much money because the market don blow, instead to work yours, you begin blow mouth. Guy I bin get small respect for you cos I hear sey u push the music small but man this with this interview. U Zap up big time.

Nice stuff. . . .QED cheesy
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by omosexy1: 11:14am On Apr 26, 2012
Ijogz K: Grammar in this post is outta dis world.... Kai!!! All i could grab was "I trained Dbanj" Well if he did, How come he is hungry n they are not? undecided
The guy don forget THE TEACHER'S PRAYER - That the student shall be better than the teacher". Why are dey crying? I really don't like Dbanj but with this I begin to see that the guy is really relevant and he has clout, swags and determination. Please Dbanj better your live you no come this world for anybody. If haters wan hate let them keep hating but watch you pile your money up.

1 Like

Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by yemmyma: 11:22am On Apr 26, 2012
Unfortunately, trust our Nigerian people to start raging at JJC. If you are not sure, he is one of the best producers i have seen in Nigeria. If you want to argue on this,bring Naija producers that can do better than him when it comes to production or making music generally then i am ready to drag this all the way with you.

And to the interview, my opinion is that he made the interview too soon because i believe that somethings are still gonna come out of this in the nearest future. But with that said, D'banj is too arrogant a guy that i don't care if JJC made that claim already.

Why would i support a D'banj that ignored the whole of Nigeria during fuel subsidy claiming he knew nothing about it? No D'banj is not worth to be spared of the bullets he is getting.

3 Likes

Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by omar22(m): 11:23am On Apr 26, 2012
I believe JJC or 419 squad have got their own 15 minutes of fame!

Now jog on!!!!

When Dbanj said (alleged) he bought Don Jazzy a car, the whole of Igboland were demanding for the Electric chair for Dbanj!

Now someone said they pay Don Jazzy £1000 a month as an apprentice, it seems fine so far he joins in the Dbanj Bashing its ok.

The main fact here is that this is the music industry, its a cuthroat industry, a lot happens, a lot of people get burned along the way if your unlucky, people disagree, P Diddy sold a groups contract to another production firm without that group's consent.

What am trying to say its a DOG E DOG world.... the main fact here is that both parties are enjoying the publicity and I could see why JJC wants to join the gravy train.

1 Like

Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by olaadegoke(m): 11:24am On Apr 26, 2012
Sounds like an idiot...who give a bleep about that anywayz..D'banj is an established brand and here stay..So Tu baba wrote all his hit songs abi ??.

1 Like

Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by Odinaka00(m): 11:26am On Apr 26, 2012
I have Ϟo fuking reason τ̲̅ȍ dislike d'banj......I only dislike his songz ªŋd I believe say na over money ªŋd swagg dey make A̶̲̥̅♏ dey talk like small pikin...... I read d'banj's interview, I read don baba's own ªŋd now, I juz read this particular one ªŋd I found out dat d'banj iz d one talking like a kid here, Į̸̸̨f jjc really cheated on don jazzy, don baba shoulda said it himself, this whole thing iz begining τ̲̅ȍ make me fall sick

2 Likes

Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by KINGwax(m): 11:28am On Apr 26, 2012
yemmy_ma: Unfortunately, trust our Nigerian people to start raging at JJC. If you are not sure, he is one of the best producers i have seen in Nigeria. If you want to argue on this,bring Naija producers that can do better than him when it comes to production or making music generally then i am ready to drag this all the way with you.

And to the interview, my opinion is that he made the interview too soon because i believe that somethings are still gonna come out of this in the nearest future. But with that said, D'banj is too arrogant a guy that i don't care if JJC made that claim already.

Why would i support a D'banj that ignored the whole of Nigeria during fuel subsidy claiming he knew nothing about it? No D'banj is not worth to be spared of the bullets he is getting.

even the labor leaders and trade union plus all the artists wey follow u protest no dey follow u suffer now. And if d your mr skillz na d best producer, why can't he produce a better one for himself?

2 Likes

Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 26, 2012
truth be told... this guy was upset with what he read from d'banj, and if he is saying the truth, he said too much, be it police running after him, or him not paying d'banj, all that is rubbish, but on the other hand, for being famous, you all have a price to pay, whether the truth isn't told, mr skills is a very good musician and a very talented producer, and we can see his impact in both lives, and this hurt him so bad, and i am sure when we all are angry, we can say things he also has said, and i can't blame him, in the real sense, i don't see this news leading anywhere, because we are tired of hearing such each time, d'banj, don jazzy, whoever, how ever, common, let us help those who are hungry, not some stupid saying that you bought 2million range rover, or some house your mom bought.
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by Odinaka00(m): 11:37am On Apr 26, 2012
I see d power of illuminati working i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ nairaland.....see as everybody don like d'banj ªŋd hate don jazzy...na wao, now I knw say illuminati dey exist.....cuz e go make pipo like you juz for Ϟo reason......some pipo here didn't even see some yeye commentz d'banj made on his interview

4 Likes

Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by 9jauk: 11:43am On Apr 26, 2012
Pathetic I must say,Awooo you let me down with d silly ranting in d video,someone need to calm d ugly scenario down.
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by yemmyma: 11:43am On Apr 26, 2012
KINGwax: even the labor leaders and trade union plus all the artists wey follow u protest no dey follow u suffer now. And if d your mr skillz na d best producer, why can't he produce a better one for himself?

I take it that you don't know much about Nigerian music. As such, i won't drag this with you. I guess you forgot when this guy was blazing hot? Who has made a viral song like this out of Nigeria in the past 6 to 7 years?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0crOXd7HLY0

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Comments On Maje Ayida's Baby Mama's Son's Photo (photos) / Dipo Odebode Aderibigbe Is Dead! Kwam1 Lead Vocalist Dies / I'll Beat Any Director Who Disagrees With Me On Copying Nigerians - Shatta Wale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.