Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: (23994 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / MAMA: You’ Re The Baddest Entertainer, Don Jazzy Tells D’banj, As He Bags .. / You’ Re The Baddest Entertainer, Don Jazzy Tells D’banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by mikron(m): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Bootlickers. . . .Let them go and die jare.When plantantion boys split up,2face,blackface and faze emerged.When remedies split up,eedris,tony tetuila and eddy emerged.when destiny child broke up,beyonce and kelly discovered their talents and become successful.
Where is JJC now when dbanj left them ? They are dead and i'm sure mohit will soon become redundant too.Lazy SOBs,get yourselves up and stop bytching.Fckin losers ! tongue
na u sabi that one o. Nobody says he shld not move on but the way and manner he went about it i.e. Lying and feeling he is the doer n shaker of them all is to say the least BAD. My own opinion though. Because you are his fan does not make him right
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by mikron(m): 11:55am On Apr 27, 2012
Silva79: D'banj bia everything na vanity!! I bought cars for don jazzy 6 range rovers 5 bentleys e.t.c bullshit!! U dey annoy pple seriously....i'm sure JJC isnt jealous he was annoyed wen u said DON JAZZY was cheated and he wasnt paid! And why on earth wouldnt JJC be annoyed @ dat statement
i dont know o. My point exactly. Tell them bro
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by r231(m): 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2012
I dnt think most people listened 2 dis interview well, jjc isn't sayn he shudnt be bigger dan him or wateva, he is just askn him 2 give him d respect and dnt make a scandal of his name. And in my opinion, I think he deserves dat, cos if all dat he said is true, then, c'mon, any1 would demand 4 respect too.

1 Like

Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2012
...pls delete

1 Like

Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by youngmonie: 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2012
CARRYING HIMSELF LIKE A SUPERSTAR?...................dude he is a SUPERSTAR!!!!!
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by youngmonie: 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2012
The funny thing is dat none of dem have verified all des stories coming up on d internet!!!!.............
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by chucky234(m): 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Bootlickers. . . .Let them go and die jare.When plantantion boys split up,2face,blackface and faze emerged.When remedies split up,eedris,tony tetuila and eddy emerged.when destiny child broke up,beyonce and kelly discovered their talents and become successful.
Where is JJC now when dbanj left them ? They are dead and i'm sure mohit will soon become redundant too.Lazy SOBs,get yourselves up and stop bytching.Fckin losers ! tongue
Guy Dbanj didn't contribute anything to JJC & 419 squad,check their lyrics and videos no one Dbanj appear. He was apprentice in the UK,Abdul is already made and can't go broke
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by emmiemoore: 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2012
9jauk: Pathetic I must say,Awooo you let me down with d silly ranting in d video,someone need to calm d ugly scenario down.

I think you do not kno anytin about music ...so go and sit ur ass down ...! do u know how long dat video stayed on top AFRICA video chats world wide ?
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by emmiemoore: 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2012
chucky234:
Guy Dbanj didn't contribute anything to JJC & 419 squad,check their lyrics and videos no one Dbanj appear. He was apprentice in the UK,Abdul is already made and can't go broke

no mind dat fool ..jare ...dey knew nothing and dey kip running there mounth..!
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by chucky234(m): 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2012
yemmy_ma: Unfortunately, trust our Nigerian people to start raging at JJC. If you are not sure, he is one of the best producers i have seen in Nigeria. If you want to argue on this,bring Naija producers that can do better than him when it comes to production or making music generally then i am ready to drag this all the way with you.

And to the interview, my opinion is that he made the interview too soon because i believe that somethings are still gonna come out of this in the nearest future. But with that said, D'banj is too arrogant a guy that i don't care if JJC made that claim already.

Why would i support a D'banj that ignored the whole of Nigeria during fuel subsidy claiming he knew nothing about it? No D'banj is not worth to be spared of the bullets he is getting.

Guy I adore you, JJC is a better producer compare to the whole producers in the Nigerian music industry.
Wyclef fly all the way from US to UK in 2003 just to be with Abdul (JJC), he is the only Nigerian that have produced for international acts like Wyclef,Lemar and so many other artists,people need to see his profile before commenting rubbish
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2012
onatisi: NAIRALAND IS REALLY GETTING BORING AND UNINTERESTING.MOST OF THE POSTS THAT MAKES THE FRONT PAGE ARE PURE TRASH AND RUBBISH.I THINK SEUN SHOULD UP HIS ACTS AND GETS HIS ACTS TOGETHER.WHAT IS THE MEANING THIS POST.IF SEUN WILL NEED HELP THEN HE SHOULD GET A GOOD MODERATOR.OTHER FORUMS ARE COMING UP AND PPL HAVE STARTED COMPLAINIG ABOUT NL HAS BEEN CHILDISH.

please gime a new beta forum link abeg.. This place don dey tire me.. So many kids are spoilin d place
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2012
I knew Dapo was the crazy one and bad one right from when I read the Ebony interview, we de wait for your next album. Lets see how much Koko you can infuse. This is the beginning of your decline dude.

1 Like

Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2012
Kakatazz: This is so childish.Much respect to DON JAZZY,cos he will never come out to slander any of his artiste past or present.This dude needs to learn alot from Don baba and most importantly he should grow up.Let me give you an example I helped a dude get a job in my company but the dude who happens to be my colleague and mate way back school is getting all the promotion and guess what?He is now my senior in hierarchy.That was no reason for me to have sour grapes for the poor dude.We are even closer now.You need to learn to be happy for other people's success.Enough said.

*word* 500mil likes
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by richkids1(m): 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2012
Wonder never end here ooo smiley
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by richkids1(m): 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2012
Thanks my guy, you rock!

9jadelta:

*word* 500mil likes
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by deenee: 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2012
I think the only thing that can put an end to this is for d'banj to prove that he is the 'entertainer' that he claims to be. Let him release another album on his own without help from don jazzy and nor remixing any of his old songs. Listened to the interview,this JJC guy dey vex no be small. There is no smoke without fire.
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by Evans5050: 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2012
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by zobay(m): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2012
I like DBanj and Don Jazzy, since the war btw d 2 i neva took side bt seen this guy ranting calling himsef skilless-he wantd publicity and penetration thru war, unfortunately .......Mcheeeeeew.
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by Kc3000: 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2012
ariblaze: i dont know much about this accusations. . .but there is one inconsistency in his story
that he wrote all the way the way with don jazzy. . . .that is a flagrant lie

all the way the way ''ariborne'' is a Nigerian Army Moral song(for paratroopers) during jobs,puttes and general punishment
Dbanj went to NMS ,spent 5 years there and as a crab like every other crab sang the song to his heart''s content

so Skills coming to say he and don jazzy wrote that song is sooooooo not true

am not supporting either party, i have a bias to Dbanj because of school affinity though, but support any party in this avoidable fiasco i do not

Exboy, u've spoken well. I have no business picking sides in this little drama either, but this JJC guy CANNOT claim to have written All Da Way for Dbanj. . .that song is one of the all-time favorite cadences for morning PT in the military school(NMS). Dbanj, whom I believe was a class 4 Echolite when I was a crab in, certainly knows that cadence and sang it on his album the exact same way it's done in NMS, till date.(besides replacing all the Airborne jargon)
Dbanj is an exboy, so my support for his career is certain, and I hope he moves on to greater heights. Don jazzy's work speaks for itself and I wish him the best too.
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by stunna2(m): 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2012
once again, some naija people can not look at an issue and be able to accurately understand what is at stake n then comment!

the currency at issue here is respect and most of the comments r talking about money! haba

you talking about 'the teachers prayer' does the prayer that ur student be better than you also include and start disrespecting you??

anyways really dont know these people...heard the JJC song years ago and have see the koko video from Dbanj lol!

anyways, my cousins r way more talented - listen here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW1-PidnV_Q&list=FLyFaI5sYwrvJwFddlz70I_w&index=89&feature=plpp_video

anyone here know music...please contact us, if you wanna get involve with these boys, thanks
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by passionate88: 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2012
D'banj......... bring your own remix of the talk.
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by cindyrella(f): 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2012
Mtcheeeeeew enough of this dbanj and don jazzy shit joor we don tire... undecided
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by deloon(m): 12:17am On Apr 28, 2012
onatisi: NAIRALAND IS REALLY GETTING BORING AND UNINTERESTING.MOST OF THE POSTS THAT MAKES THE FRONT PAGE ARE PURE TRASH AND RUBBISH.I THINK SEUN SHOULD UP HIS ACTS AND GETS HIS ACTS TOGETHER.WHAT IS THE MEANING THIS POST.IF SEUN WILL NEED HELP THEN HE SHOULD GET A GOOD MODERATOR.OTHER FORUMS ARE COMING UP AND PPL HAVE STARTED COMPLAINIG ABOUT NL HAS BEEN CHILDISH.
Thats the opinion of you and your people.
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2012
watever, i still prefer d'banj.
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2012
THIS IS ALL STUNT JARE,AND JUST TOO TIRED,WE NEED SUPER HIT TRACKS.CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME VIDEO...ENERGETIC AND SHOCKING JAMZ..Watch and Share your View.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QMs28MH8MU
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by Adexprint(m): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2012
skybanj u get mouth make ur money joor let haters continue it shows how much far youre goin
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by suremic(m): 3:52am On Apr 29, 2012
grin
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by kathy1(f): 5:15am On Apr 29, 2012
this jjc guy is a broke ass nigga,he should sit his creepy ass down,
he's just beefing dbanj cuz the poor boy has made it.
look at him looking very scruffy and unkept
smh
even the so called don jazzy doesnt even send him.
just tryna get attention.
dbanj wanted changes which djazzy wasn't ready for.shikhina.
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by suremic(m): 12:13am On Apr 30, 2012
Swrious case!!! Confused...
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by Tiwah: 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2013
One tin u shuld knw is dat evrystuff u get end on earth....VANITY
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 24, 2016
BluStreak:
Ah! Naija's and hypocrisy. Haba! Why are peeps whining about the MoHits saga whenever it appears on Nairaland? This section for Jeeze sake is called celebrity section. What do u expect to see here? If its Whitney/Bobby saga now or how Emmy Winehouse was doing drugs and alcohol you guys will be interested. These guys are super stars as long as the Nigerian entertainment industry is concerned. Their news and saga is supposed to make frontpage headlines. You guys should please quit yapping Poo joooor. Yo'll should go get a life. Mcheeeeeew.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'll Beat Any Director Who Disagrees With Me On Copying Nigerians - Shatta Wale / You Must Get A Degree"- Davido's Father Insists / Professional Opera Singer Kimmy Skota Of SA Gets Delivered In The SCOAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.