Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (97233 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by MrTemple(m): 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2012
Tanks 4 ur response απϑ support. I ve also opener a virtual acct 2day & hope 2 follow ur Alert.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2012
Mr Temple: Tanks 4 ur response απϑ support. I ve also opener a virtual acct 2day & hope 2 follow ur Alert.
Welcome bruva..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by omotola1(m): 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2012
bendazum: Okay,login into the account,click on start betting,click on forex,select the currency pair eg EURJPY,select the time period,select the amount you want to win.It will boot and generate how much you will pay to enter it.Ensure it is 20percent of your balance or thereabout.Click Buy Bet.With time you will master it,just get familiarized with it,okay?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by omotola1(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2012
Ok. Tnx bro. I really appreciate.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2012
I wish to inform the house that due to the May Day holiday tomorrow,there would be no ALERT on May 1,2012.This is as a result of Bank Holiday in Europe.Happy Workers' Day Celebration.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ibnilyas(m): 7:22am On May 01, 2012
Good job 'Bravo zulu'. grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by topy747: 9:02am On May 01, 2012
I am a living testimony to betonmarkets. www.bomexchange.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by igeluma: 9:29am On May 01, 2012
This is good,when are u starting the sms singnals for betonmarket,please let me
know on commercial basis.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by marlockj: 12:07pm On May 01, 2012
pls betonmarket gurus i nid help.i hv mt4(meta trader 4) and buysell magic.bt i dnt knw hw 2 input d buysell magin indicator on mt4.pls sum shuld help.i wnt 2 start tradin.pls help me out.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by marlockj: 1:52pm On May 01, 2012
bendazum: Let's congratulate ourselves for a successful day!It's glaring clear that all who took my call won even those who entered 1 hour late.I will be making such calls between 2-4am.So check ocasionally.If you placed the bet let's hear you.Like I said no more calls from me until next week.Happy weekend.
pls dis is ma email tuatuaonline@yahoo.com.plş i wil get u on my facebook.cn u plz mail me ur facebook id plz.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Kaysalas(m): 1:52pm On May 01, 2012
hi there, to bendazum and all the guys who are doing all they can to empower nigerians on bom, i say kudos to you guys. i just opened my betonmarket acc. i however want to know if i can use my gtb naira mastercard for the deposit and withdrawals. do i need to activate the card at the bank, cos all i have been doing with it is withdrawing at the atm. what are the modalities by gtb, i want all these information as i am not too chanced to go to the bank myself to make enquiries. for those who know all about these kindly help a brother out.thanks for your usual prompt responses. smiley
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by marlockj: 2:03pm On May 01, 2012
bendazum: After careful consideration of the issue at stake I will like to make a proposal. From 30th of April-1st of June,2012 running from MON-FRI I will be dropping alerts at exactly 4am Nigerian time in this thread.The stakes will be strictly on EURUSD and will last for 4hours. I therefore would like someone to accept the responsibility of opening a demo account with betonmarket.He will use 50percent of it to enter anytime I make a call and STICK to it whether he is losing or winning.At the end of the period,let's see how much he made.After it we can then know if your proposals will be granted.That's my take on the issue.
plz am a newbie EURUSD does it mean eur to usd?and 4hr u mean 4rm 4am to 8am?den we drop as instructd by u.dats is fal or rise.pls put mre light 4 d newbies
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by yungreezy: 2:07pm On May 01, 2012
@bendazum I'm interested in starting betonmarkets. And I would appreciate it if u could give me tips on it. I've read through d posts I from what I can gather it seems you give alerts at certain times. My email addy is blitz2ten@yahoo.com. Would appreciate it if u get in touch with me so I can be a part of this.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by marlockj: 2:10pm On May 01, 2012
bendazum: So sorry about that.Maybe you entered it a bit late.Anyway thanks for understanding.I promise now to consider people who enter even 1 hour late and to make good use of my knowledge of forex to an advantage.I also encourage others to make their own calls and contributions.Thanks.
plz in 2hr.plz endeavour to mke us undastnd.in 2hrs 4xample 4rm 4am to 6am.so dat pple wil nt run late and evn date sef
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 5:54pm On May 01, 2012
I wish to inform the house that an ALERT should be expected by 4am Nigerian time tomorrow being Wednesday,2nd May,2012.Welcome back.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 5:57pm On May 01, 2012
Kaysalas: hi there, to bendazum and all the guys who are doing all they can to empower nigerians on bom, i say kudos to you guys. i just opened my betonmarket acc. i however want to know if i can use my gtb naira mastercard for the deposit and withdrawals. do i need to activate the card at the bank, cos all i have been doing with it is withdrawing at the atm. what are the modalities by gtb, i want all these information as i am not too chanced to go to the bank myself to make enquiries. for those who know all about these kindly help a brother out.thanks for your usual prompt responses. smiley
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 6:09pm On May 01, 2012
Kaysalas: hi there, to bendazum and all the guys who are doing all they can to empower nigerians on bom, i say kudos to you guys. i just opened my betonmarket acc. i however want to know if i can use my gtb naira mastercard for the deposit and withdrawals. do i need to activate the card at the bank, cos all i have been doing with it is withdrawing at the atm. what are the modalities by gtb, i want all these information as i am not too chanced to go to the bank myself to make enquiries. for those who know all about these kindly help a brother out.thanks for your usual prompt responses. smiley
I would advise you to use e-wallet funded by epaynigeriadotcom.Check out for betonmarket link in their site.Ensure that you follow strictly to their funding instructions as a format would be provided to fill in depositor's name.It usually comes like this 1324362189-Okoro Uche.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by marlockj: 6:14pm On May 01, 2012
bendazum: I wish to inform the house that an ALERT should be expected by 4am Nigerian time tomorrow being Wednesday,2nd May,2012.Welcome back.
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]NOW UR TALKING WIT DATE AND DAY SUM CN UNDASTND U.PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HOW DO WE FUND ACC PLS HELP US.MR BENDAZUM I KNW IS NT EASY TO ATTEND TO ALL D QUESTNS BT PLS TRY shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.WE NID ANS,AS U CAN C THERE ARE MRE QUESTIONS DAN ANS.PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :oSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :oHELP
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 6:57pm On May 01, 2012
marlockj: plz am a newbie EURUSD does it mean eur to usd?and 4hr u mean 4rm 4am to 8am?den we drop as instructd by u.dats is fal or rise.pls put mre light 4 d newbies
If u have opened an account with betonmarket u will see that there is a link,'Start betting'.Click on it,u will see different options,select Forex.Select Bet type which is Rise/Fall,Select Variable return,Select the Market example EUR/USD,Select duration eg. 4 hours.Select Payout.Click Get Bet Prices.The purchase price if it rises as well as if it falls is generated.Choose the appropriate ONE.ENSURE U DON'T BUY IF IT IS MORE THAN 20PERCENT OF UR ACCT.otherwise reduce the payout.Finally Click 'Buy this bet'.Once u have done this,just go back to SLEEP.It usually takes just 20mins maximum to do this.When it expires,you will see an Increase in ur account balance.4 Hour means in 4 Hours time the Bet will Close by itself.Ur duty is only to receive my alert by 4am,Act.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 7:05pm On May 01, 2012
marlockj: plz in 2hr.plz endeavour to mke us undastnd.in 2hrs 4xample 4rm 4am to 6am.so dat pple wil nt run late and evn date sef
Yes,if you mean duration.If you select 2 hours,it means a bet placed by 4am expires by 6am.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by marlockj: 7:33pm On May 01, 2012
betonmarket gurus let kip in touch by addin oursef tru,2go,fbk chat,bb 4 dose dat hav,watsapp,it will mke tins easier 4 us all and still post here tnks.lets be b united.sum1 shuld comment on dis
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 7:44pm On May 01, 2012
marlockj: betonmarket gurus let kip in touch by addin oursef tru,2go,fbk chat,bb 4 dose dat hav,watsapp,it will mke tins easier 4 us all and still post here tnks.lets be b united.sum1 shuld comment on dis
Lets meet here and gain popularity first..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.