Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (97192 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 4:14pm On May 02, 2012
I wish to inform the house that I will respond to your questions in due time.I accept full responsibility for today's loss and I know why it happened.
In order to minimize such losses to the barest minimum possible and in response to your wishes, I have decided to start SMS alert service. This is done with your interests at heart.

To subscribe to this service PAY THE SUM of $25 liberty reserve only to Account Name :Betonmarket Alerts Account Number :u5389436.
Remember this OPTION is not meant for everybody but for the SERIOUS ones.You get alerts at the right time irrespective of any fixed time.However the Nairaland Alerts still continues.Cheer up.We will get there! It's my mandate.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 4:21pm On May 02, 2012
I wish to inform the house that I will respond to your questions in due time.I accept full responsibility for today's loss and I know why it happened.
In order to minimize such losses to the barest minimum possible and in response to your wishes, I have decided to start SMS alert service. This is done with your interests at heart.

To subscribe to this service PAY THE SUM of $25 liberty reserve only to Account Name :Betonmarket Alerts Account Number :u5389436.
Remember this OPTION is not meant for everybody but for the SERIOUS ones.You get alerts at the right time irrespective of any fixed time.However the Nairaland Alerts still continues.Ensure that you put your phone number in the liberty reserve memo field.Cheer up.We will get there!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 5:01pm On May 02, 2012
Please note that the 25 dollars is for 1 month sms service subscription.In addition to that you will receive my phone number and every support will be channelled towards ensuring your success. Ensure that you put your phone Number in the memo field while making the liberty payment.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Kaysalas(m): 6:08pm On May 02, 2012
hello mr. bendazum. let me say a big thank you for ur magnanimity thus far. i must say i have been inspired to do this as a result of the clarity of your post. you sure do know what you are doing. please i just loaded my bom account via epaynigeriadotcom, and hopefully it will be creditted soon. i however have some issues. reading through some of your post right now i am beginning to think i should have started with virtual trading first so as to learn the ropes but this one wey i done go open real account con credit am with my 9000 naira ($50)savings, i dey fear fear o. can i go back to open another account this time virtual and then trade on your leads to master the ropes or do i just take a plunge. i actually do not mind taking the plunge but i only want to take calculated risks. kindly reply.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 6:12pm On May 02, 2012
Now as regards some of the questions I see here,u will agree with me that it has been answered before here. The time the Alert is generated is not dependent on me but on the market and ranges from 4am-10am.I only chose 4am so that it would be uniformed.That is why sms service remains our best option. Now to those who are clamouring to learn to study the market.Be my guest but be well aware that there is no way to making money that is easy.I am only trying to make things easier for you.I have been studying the market for a long time and am still doing it until now. It may entail you keeping night vigil from 2am until daybreak and many more stresses.Apart from that greed,fear and other factors that are involved.1 Month or 2 is not actually enough to learn this.That is the truth nobody will tell you.You will be invited to an fx seminar where you paid 10,000 yet at the end of it.You will learn how to blow up ur account in 1week or less.I won't prevent anyone from learning mkt.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 6:23pm On May 02, 2012
@Kaysalas Thanks for your commendation I am here for you.I hope you have been following my previous posts.I repeat again.Virtual is for you to know how to execute the BET.Use 20percent of your account balance at any give time. I will advise you to subscribe to my sms Alert service.It only costs 25dollars a month.You will get my Alert at the best time possible for successful betting.I assure you that your capital is safe,just follow my INSTRUCTIONS.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 6:31pm On May 02, 2012
bendazum: Okay.Now I know what the market should do but the market isn't doing it yet.So I crave your indulgence.Let's watch it between now and 5:00am.Please bear with me.Thanks for understanding.
If am not a Professional I won't make this statement.The market did the right thing at 9:30am.SMS SERVICE ALERT REMAINS THE BEST OPTION.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by deleo16(m): 9:17pm On May 02, 2012
grin a good development but for those who dont have that to pay now can we still receive the alert here
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Kaysalas(m): 9:19pm On May 02, 2012
@bendazum, please kindly send me ur email add or fone number. I need to talk to u.appreciate it if u can make it tonight.mine is kaysalas@yahoo.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by deleo16(m): 9:23pm On May 02, 2012
marlockj: lost on demo
i also lost on demo bendazium God bless u at least u have pave way or this and u admit ur mistakes
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by omotola1(m): 9:26pm On May 02, 2012
Well, i am still ok with getting alerts on this platform @ least for now. Since i‘ll enter d trade with my fone. So i can as well check d alert on ds thread. Everything is still on internet. CONCLUSION: I‘m ok with getting alerts here @ least for now.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by marlockj: 9:36pm On May 02, 2012
bendazum: If am not a Professional I won't make this statement.The market did the right thing at 9:30am.SMS SERVICE ALERT REMAINS THE BEST OPTION.
i will try u txt me idea.but let me continue wit ma demo and c ur work 1st
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 10:01pm On May 02, 2012
marlockj: PLS WHR DO U PPLE EVN C DIS MARKET 2 STUDY. I HAV BIN HEARIN OF STUDING MARKET. WRERE DO U PPLE SEEEEEE IS MARKET.IS IT A SOFTWARE OR WAT.PLS LET US JOIN IN STUDYIN D MARKET.PLSS.
Study,Study,Study...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Kaysalas(m): 4:03am On May 03, 2012
mr. bendazum and the guys gud morning to you all. hoping to demotrade today. waiting for the lead. thak you
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by marlockj: 4:04am On May 03, 2012
waitin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 4:07am On May 03, 2012
The market is unusually quiet.No much movement. I can't make a call right now inasmuch as I know what it should do.So we wait.When signal comes I post it.Thanks.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by omotola1(m): 4:19am On May 03, 2012
Ok, Thanks. Waiting too... Gud morning to u guys.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by marlockj: 4:25am On May 03, 2012
God wil help us
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by marlockj: 4:36am On May 03, 2012
wish dis naria cn refresh itsef
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Kaysalas(m): 4:42am On May 03, 2012
@bendazum, please kindly send me ur email add or fone number. I need to talk to u.appreciate it if u can make it tonight.mine is kaysalas@yahoo.com i sent this earlier but i guess u didnt see it
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by marlockj: 5:34am On May 03, 2012
hmm
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 5:47am On May 03, 2012
marlockj: hmm

Would you prefer losing to waiting.If it was dependent on me alone.What prevents me from sending it exactly by 4:00am.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by marlockj: 5:51am On May 03, 2012
bendazum:

Would you prefer losing to waiting.If it was dependent on me alone.What prevents me from sending it exactly by 4:00am.
no master dat was nt 4 u.i did dat 2 knw d updated tym on narialand
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by pappy2000: 8:05am On May 03, 2012
i think i can help i. this direction,i guess u are interested more on making money than helping people,this so call signals dont stand d test of time,jthink d market is waiting for d unemployment number due on friday that will decide the market direction
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by pappy2000: 8:07am On May 03, 2012
if u want to trade wait till friday,whsn d unemployement comes out then i give the direction of things
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 8:10am On May 03, 2012
I am seeing some movement although it's not defined enough to send an ALERT.Anything can happen any moment from NOW.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by omotola1(m): 8:30am On May 03, 2012
Well, if the signal is not clear enough. I suggest we wait till 2moro. Trading everyday is not compulsory. I learn‘t dat from forex anyway. Let‘s not put ourselves under tension of “MUST TRADE“ that‘s just my opinion sha.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 8:58am On May 03, 2012
To those who have subscribed to the Sms Alert Service.Rest assured that immediately Signals come an ALERT will sent to your phones.Ensure that you put your phones on vibration if in your pocket or on loud ringtone.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 9:13am On May 03, 2012
Subscribing
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by pappy2000: 9:14am On May 03, 2012
what signal are u using be deceiving urself fundamental analysis remains d best bet

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by marlockj: 9:30am On May 03, 2012
pappy2000: what signal are u using be deceiving urself fundamental analysis remains d best bet
tel us abt ur own,lets hv mre idea
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by MrTemple(m): 9:37am On May 03, 2012
Its nt bad 4 any 1 2 sell his signal bt wat comes 2 my mind is, can't we help 1 anoda in dis country, must everytin b based on money money money!

@bendazum, if u ask me, d $25 is much & wit dat, U want 2 make us believe dat u created dis thread 4 profit & nt 2 help anybody.
If we truly want 2 help ourselves, let's take a clue frm d FOREX Alert version & c wat is happening dere.

I rest my case & min no disrespect @ all.
One LUV.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.