Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Jesus : No, I’m not talking about Twitter. I literally want you to follow me. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus : No, I’m not talking about Twitter. I literally want you to follow me. (3349 Views)

Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! / Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven / Is Jesus No Longer Coming Soon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus : No, I’m not talking about Twitter. I literally want you to follow me. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2012
Re: Jesus : No, I’m not talking about Twitter. I literally want you to follow me. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2012
In other words FOLLOW JESUS and WALK WITH HIM.

Simply verbalising your professorship is not enough.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-wgcs6n5PfkI/TYhdrvjEtLI/AAAAAAAAA7g/HAkhMRw9wbo/s1600/Follow-Me_title.jpg[/img]
Re: Jesus : No, I’m not talking about Twitter. I literally want you to follow me. by logicboy: 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2012
Re: Jesus : No, I’m not talking about Twitter. I literally want you to follow me. by logicboy: 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2012
Re: Jesus : No, I’m not talking about Twitter. I literally want you to follow me. by logicboy: 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2012
Re: Jesus : No, I’m not talking about Twitter. I literally want you to follow me. by Goshen360(m): 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2012
And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him. Gen 5:24

By faith Enoch was taken away so that he did not see death, "and was not found, because God had taken him"; [b]for before he was taken he had this testimony, that he pleased God. [/b]Heb 11:5 nkjv.
Re: Jesus : No, I’m not talking about Twitter. I literally want you to follow me. by Ptolomeus(m): 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2012
Goshen360: And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him. Gen 5:24

By faith Enoch was taken away so that he did not see death, "and was not found, because God had taken him"; [b]for before he was taken he had this testimony, that he pleased God. [/b]Heb 11:5 nkjv.

Mhhhh Friend excuse my ignorance ... but ...
According to what is said there, if someone pleases God, it takes?
No offense ... but no homos.exual tendency or message in these passages of bible?
Re: Jesus : No, I’m not talking about Twitter. I literally want you to follow me. by Goshen360(m): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2012
^
No problem, No beef at all. Just read those two verse from different translations. You will get what is said there.

(1) (Reply)

My Story By Paul Grundy / A Reasonable Quote Atheist Should Think About / World Cup: Where Is The God Of Isreal Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.