Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven (3722 Views)

Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! / Jesus : No, I’m not talking about Twitter. I literally want you to follow me. / Is Jesus No Longer Coming Soon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Someone said:he is the way....truth and life...
Someone said he doesnt knw ur end...common who worths being followed

I have gone through lots of researches, read more of books on religion and have heard much, but it sincerely got the ground that there is only one God and that is the God of Israel. The quoran made it known that Jesus is the word after talking about Jesus in 25 places compared to Mohammed;in four places. Jesus is referred to as the Word;spirit of God and Jesus Christ and that is in the quoran. As well, no female was made mentioned of in the quoran apart from Mariam, the mother of Jesus.
God created the world through his word.. Jesus is the word of God. The word is the creator. Jesus therefore is the creator, then why disturb ourselves on who to follow. Let us not create a division because of religion but to know the truth is the basic thing. Everyone has the decision to make but everyone just have to pick either life or death.

1 Like

Re: Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by That2: 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2014

1 Like

Re: Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
your post is awkward........ your picture is disgusting.......... Jesus never taught with such threats......... this is not the same kind and loving Jesus that I worship ooo......... You were saying all these because you were born a Christian......... take am easy. All people have equal right to heaven in so far as There is love.
Re: Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by Atigba: 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lie
Re: Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by TunjiMsp: 12:18am On Oct 03, 2014
Iwo Wi
Re: Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 03, 2014
That's not Jesus,That's ceaser the second son of pope alexander,he got his son to portray jesus because he wanted his son to be more popular than Leonardo di vinci at the time and till date gullible christians still call him their saviour,The Earth Is Where The Unknown Exist For real.
Re: Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by udatso: 9:18am On Oct 03, 2014
Jesus is no God, he has no power to send anyone to hell or heaven. the op is a learner

1 Like

Re: Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by udatso: 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
AND THEY claim, "None shall ever enter paradise
unless he be a Jew" - or, "a Christian". Such are
their wishful beliefs! Say: "Produce an evidence
for what you are claiming, if what you say is
true!"

qur'an 2:11

2 Likes

Re: Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by Rilwayne001: 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
nonsenze thread
Re: Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by malvisguy212: 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
udatso:
AND THEY claim, "None shall ever enter paradise
unless he be a Jew" - or, "a Christian". Such are
their wishful beliefs! Say: "Produce an evidence
for what you are claiming, if what you say is
true!"

qur'an 2:11
muhammad read the bible without understanding.

centuries before the
Qur’an even came into existence, the Holy Bible raised a similar challenge:
Isaiah 41:21: “Present your case, says the Lord. Bring forth your proofs, says the King of Jacob.

The quran ask for proofs. THIS IS IT.
Isaiah 42:8-9, the true God says: “I am Jehovah, that is my name! I will not give my glory to ANOTHER
or my praise to IDOLS. See, the former things have taken place, and
new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you.”
muhammad join his family worship idols,God will not shere his glory with idol worshippers.
SHALOM
Re: Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by debraleey: 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
Lol thank God the Bible did not mention any religion. It didn't say only Christians will go to heaven. God is not a God of religion.....He judges the intents n motives of the heart.....the word says present urself as a living sacrifice holy and acceptable unto God for that is ur reasonable sacrifice...gotten from Rom12:1-2 .....it is not until u take a particular position or shake ur body in a particular way dat d Lord accepts ur prayer n praise....the conditions are receive d free gift of salvation which was given thru Jesus, live Holy...not just outside but inside....guard ur heart with dilligence n abstain from unholy thoughts.....also beware of hypocrisy...God thay sees in secret will reward openly......
Re: Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by debraleey: 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
debraleey:
Lol thank God the Bible did not mention any religion. It didn't say only Christians will go to heaven. God is not a God of religion.....He judges the intents n motives of the heart.....the word says present urself as a living sacrifice holy and acceptable unto God for that is ur reasonable sacrifice...gotten from Rom12:1-2 .....it is not until u take a particular position or shake ur body in a particular way dat d Lord accepts ur prayer n praise....the conditions are receive d free gift of salvation which was given thru Jesus, live Holy...not just outside but inside....guard ur heart with dilligence n abstain from unholy thoughts.....also beware of hypocrisy...God thay sees in secret will reward openly......
Reasonable service i meant
Re: Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by Abdulsalam20(m): 12:53am On Oct 14, 2014
"I do nothing of myself (From the NIV Bible, John 8:28) "

YEYE THREAD
Re: Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by Abdulsalam20(m): 12:57am On Oct 14, 2014
malvisguy212:
muhammad read the bible without understanding.

centuries before the
Qur’an even came into existence, the Holy Bible raised a similar challenge:
Isaiah 41:21: “Present your case, says the Lord. Bring forth your proofs, says the King of Jacob.

Isaiah 42:8-9, the true God says: “I am Jehovah, that is my name! I will not give my glory to ANOTHER
muhammad join his family worship idols,God will not shere his glory with idol worshippers.
SHALOM
GIVE ME AN EVIDENCE THAT MUHAMMAD WORSHIP IDOL NITWIT EVEN THOUGH THERE IS CLEAR EVIDENCE THAT ANOTHER PROPHET IS COMING IN THE BIBLE
Re: Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by udatso: 5:16am On Oct 14, 2014
malvisguy212:

SHALOM

nice proof. but the proof you gave me is either for atheist or idol worshippers who don't belief in the existence of God or worship idols respectively. and the last time I checked am none of the two. read the quran verse again and give the proof needed . if your brain can't understand a simple demand, am sorry I can't help you with that.
Re: Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by udatso: 5:21am On Oct 14, 2014
AdeSolution:
Someone said:he is the way....truth and life...
Someone said he doesnt knw ur end...common who worths being followed

and that same person who says he is the way the truth and the life talked about another comforter coming to guide you into all truth. in your research and wisdom, you never found out who he is?
Re: Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by udatso: 5:27am On Oct 14, 2014
AdeSolution:

I have gone through lots of researches, read more of books on religion and have heard much, but it sincerely got the ground that there is only one God and that is the God of Israel. .

true. there is only one God but He is the God of all. He is not for israel alone
Re: Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by udatso: 5:38am On Oct 14, 2014
AdeSolution:

The quoran made it known that Jesus is the word after talking about Jesus in 25 places compared to Mohammed;in four places. Jesus is referred to as the Word;spirit of God and Jesus Christ and that is in the quoran..

guess who is another word from God in the quran apart from jesus (as). if you don't know then you haven't done justice to your research

how many times was moses mentioned in the Qur'an? 136 times .

have you ever done research on what word or spirit from/of God means in the quranic or islamic perspective
Re: Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by udatso: 5:40am On Oct 14, 2014
AdeSolution:
As well, no female was made mentioned of in the quoran apart from Mariam, .

and so?
Re: Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by udatso: 5:43am On Oct 14, 2014
AdeSolution:
Mariam, the mother of Jesus.

do you mean mary the mother of God in your spurious claims
Re: Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by udatso: 5:53am On Oct 14, 2014
AdeSolution:

God created the world through his word.. Jesus is the word of God. The word is the creator. Jesus therefore is the creator, then why disturb ourselves on who to follow. Let us not create a division because of religion but to know the truth is the basic thing. Everyone has the decision to make but everyone just have to pick either life or death.
AdeSolution:

God created the world through his word.. Jesus is the word of God. The word is the creator. Jesus therefore is the creator,.

are you high? please stop whatever you take its bad for you. first God is the creator then jesus is the creator. who is God and who is jesus. ? I think you need to clear your confusions first. if (x,y) = p then x≠ p .
Re: Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by udatso: 6:04am On Oct 14, 2014
AdeSolution:
. Let us not create a division because of religion but to know the truth is the basic thing. Everyone has the decision to make but everyone just have to pick either life or death.

sir, what you just wrote is full of confusion and can cause divison.
sorry,. I have made my decision . I do not live in confusion or self denial of truth. I Think I will pass. thank you
Re: Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by udatso: 6:05am On Oct 14, 2014
udatso:

sir, what you just wrote is full of confusion and can cause divison.
sorry,. I have made my decision . I do not live in confusion or self denial of truth. I Think I will pass. thank you
Re: Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by malvisguy212: 6:56am On Oct 14, 2014
udatso:

nice proof. but the proof you gave me is either for atheist or idol worshippers who don't belief in the existence of God or worship idols respectively. and the last time I checked am none of the two. read the quran verse again and give the proof needed . if your brain can't understand a simple demand, am sorry I can't help you with that.
the proof is not for atheist,but for idol worshippers,but the manner in which muslims worship allah,is the same way pagan worship there gods,infact muhammad retain many ritual for the worship of allah. It in the hadith.
Re: Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by udatso: 7:18am On Oct 14, 2014
malvisguy212:
the proof is not for atheist,but for idol worshippers,but the manner in which muslims worship allah,is the same way pagan worship there gods,infact muhammad retain many ritual for the worship of allah. It in the hadith.

bring your proof if what you say is the truth
Re: Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by malvisguy212: 7:34am On Oct 14, 2014
udatso:

bring your proof if what you say is the truth
MUHAMMAD AS A PROPHET Muhammad’s father’s name was AbduAllah (Abdullai) and his mother’s
name was Aminah. His grandfather’s name was Muttalib. They were
idol worshipers. A careful study of islam brought by Muhammad
reveals that it is a continuation of his father’s idol worship even
though they said islam is against any form of idol worship. Islam is not
idol worship on the pages of quran but it is in truth and practice. Let us examine islamic mode of worship: 1. TAWAF BETWEEN SAFA AND
MARWA Doing Tawaf between Safa and Marwa is an Islamic ritual
associated
with the pilgrimage to Mecca. Safa and Marwa are two mounts, located
at Mecca. This ritual entails Muslims walking frantically between the
two mounts, seven times. This was originally a pagan pre-Islamic practice. Muhammad retained it for Islam, sanctioning it with yet
another Qur'anic revelations. Narrated 'Asim: I asked Anas bin Malik:
"Did you use to dislike to perform Tawaf between Safa and Marwa?"
He said, "Yes, AS IT WAS
THE CEREMONIES OF THE DAYS OF PRE-ISLAMIC PERIOD OF IGNORANCE
TILL Allah REVEALED 'Verily! (The two mountains) As-Safa and Al- Marwa are among the symbols of Allah. It is therefore no sin for him
who performs the pilgrimage to the Ka'ba, or performs 'Umra, to
perform Tawaf between them.' " (Quran 2.158)
(Sahih Bukhari 2:26:710)
You can see from the above hadith that what was being practiced by
idol worshipers before islam was incorporated into it. I mean islam continues with the ways of idol worshipers. 2. REQUIREMENT OF IHRAM
Ihram is a state a Muslim enters into for his pilgrimage to Mecca. It
involves a series of procedures like ritual washing, wearing 'Ihram
garments', etc. Ihram was originally a pagan requirement for
worshipping idols during pre-Islamic times. Muhammad retained this
practice for Islam. Muslims assume Ihram to perform the Hajj or Umrah. Narrated 'Urwa: I asked 'Aisha : ...But in fact, this divine inspiration was
revealed concerning the Ansar who used to assume “Ihram” for
worshipping an idol called “Manat” which they used to worship at a
place called Al-Mushallal before they embraced Islam, and whoever
assumed Ihram (for the idol), would consider it not right to perform
Tawaf between Safa and Marwa. (Sahih Bukhari 2:26:706)
They continued their pagan ways of worship even when they
embraced islam. 3. PRAYING 5 TIMES TOWARDS MECCA Pagans prior to
Islam would pray five times per day towards Mecca.
Muhammad retained for Islam, this pre-Islamic practice, sanctioning it
with a story of a night trip to heaven on a mythical beast called al- Buraq. In heaven, the Hadith tells us that Allah demanded 50 prayers
per day per Muslim. Upon advice from Moses, Muhammed bargains
with Allah and successfully reduces it to five prayers per day.
Zoroastrians are also expected to recite their (kusti) prayers at least
five times a day.
Re: Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by udatso: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2014
malvisguy212:

MUHAMMAD AS A PROPHET Muhammad’s father’s name was AbduAllah (Abdullai) and his mother’s
idol worshipers.

A careful study of islam brought by Muhammad
idol worship on the pages of quran but it is in truth and practice. Let us examine islamic mode of worship: 1. TAWAF BETWEEN SAFA AND
associated
two mounts, seven times. This was originally a pagan pre-Islamic practice. Muhammad retained it for Islam, sanctioning it with yet
He said, "Yes, AS IT WAS
TILL Allah REVEALED 'Verily! (The two mountains) As-Safa and Al- Marwa are among the symbols of Allah. It is therefore no sin for him
idol worshipers before islam was incorporated into it. I mean islam continues with the ways of idol worshipers. 2. REQUIREMENT OF IHRAM
practice for Islam. Muslims assume Ihram to perform the Hajj or Umrah. Narrated 'Urwa: I asked 'Aisha : ...But in fact, this divine inspiration was
with a story of a night trip to heaven on a mythical beast called al- Buraq. In heaven, the Hadith tells us that Allah demanded 50 prayers
five times a day.

I have numbered your quoted comment so that I can reply to you comprehensively. I will be very brief with my replies.

if your father's name is muhammad and your mother's name is aisha and they are both muslims, does that make you a muslim?

if the solution for a recurrence relation is Aⁿ + B³ as it was thought by the teacher, after 10 years, innovation gets in and it was then solved the wrong way thereby leading to wrong answers but they didnt care cos they felt it was right. then later someone came to correct it and restore it to the original way it was solved. tell me , will you accuse the person who corrected their ways of following their footsteps?

let me make it easier for you.
mr A built mosque for. the worship of God, after some years, it was turned to a shrine, thrn later mr B came and cleared the house of idols and restore it back to what it was. are you going to accuse mr B of being a pagan?

lastly I want you to know that idol worshipping as you have confirmed yourself has no place in islam . the fact that the mode of worship might look like idol worshipping to you doesn't make it so……

for once pull hear from bigotry and see it used for what its meant for

1 Like

Re: Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by Abdulsalam20(m): 8:36am On Oct 14, 2014
little addition to udatso response

malvisguy212:
idol worshipers. A careful study of islam brought by Muhammad
associated
He said, "Yes, AS IT WAS
five times a day.

I HAVE ANSWERED THIS QUESTION FOR YOU BEFORE
JUST THINK OF IT YOU SAID HE CONTINUE THE RELIGION OF HIS PARENT THEN WHY DID HE SAID HIS PARENT ARE KUFR AND THEY ARE IN HELL TO BUTRESS MY POINT; [b]
There is a hadeeth from the Prophet (peace and
blessings of Allaah be upon him) which indicates that
they are in Hell.
Muslim (203) narrated from Anas (may Allaah be
pleased with him) that a man said: “O Messenger of
Allaah, where is my father?” He said: “In Hell.” When he
turned away he called

ANOTHER HADITH;

Al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:
This shows that whoever dies in a state of kufr will be in
Hell. And being related to one who is close to Allaah will
not avail him anything. It also shows that whoever died
during the fatrah (the interval between the Prophethood
of ‘Eesa (peace be upon him) and that of Muhammad
(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)) and was
the follower of the way of the Arabs at that time, which
was idol worship, will also be among the people of Hell.
There is no excuse for the call not reaching them,
because the call of Ibraaheem and other Prophets
(peace be upon them) had reached these people

THE FACT THAT HIS FATHER NAME WAS ABDULLAH(SERVANT OF GOD)
IS BECAUSE ISLAM HAS BEEN IN EXISTENT AREAB ARE DESCEDANT OF ISMAHEEL ISMAHEEL AND IS FATHER BUILT THE KAABA IN MEKKA AND THAT IS WHY GOING TO HAJJ IS PRESCRIBED FOR YOU AND CHRISTIAN REJECT IT LIKE I WAS SAYING...AFTER THE DEATH OF ABRAHAM AND ISMAHEEL THEY INCLUDE ANOTHER THING TO ISLAM AND REFORM IT BY WORSHIPING IDOL AND WHEN MUHAMAD THE LAST PROPHET CAME HE DESTROY ALL THE IDOL AND SAY PLAINLY THAT HIS PARENT ARE IN HELL FOR WOSHIPING IDOL IF HE IS TO CONTINUER THE DEEN OF HIS FATHER HE WILL HAVE SAID HIS FATHER IS IN HEAVEN [/b]

1 Like

Re: Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by malvisguy212: 8:54am On Oct 14, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
little addition to udatso response

I HAVE ANSWERED THIS QUESTION FOR YOU BEFORE
JUST THINK OF IT YOU SAID HE CONTINUE THE RELIGION OF HIS PARENT THEN WHY DID HE SAID HIS PARENT ARE KUFR AND THEY ARE IN HELL TO BUTRESS MY POINT; [b]
There is a hadeeth from the Prophet (peace and
blessings of Allaah be upon him) which indicates that
they are in Hell.
Muslim (203) narrated from Anas (may Allaah be
pleased with him) that a man said: “O Messenger of
Allaah, where is my father?” He said: “In Hell.” When he
turned away he called

ANOTHER HADITH;

Al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:
This shows that whoever dies in a state of kufr will be in
Hell. And being related to one who is close to Allaah will
not avail him anything. It also shows that whoever died
during the fatrah (the interval between the Prophethood
of ‘Eesa (peace be upon him) and that of Muhammad
(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)) and was
the follower of the way of the Arabs at that time, which
was idol worship, will also be among the people of Hell.
There is no excuse for the call not reaching them,
because the call of Ibraaheem and other Prophets
(peace be upon them) had reached these people

THE FACT THAT HIS FATHER NAME WAS ABDULLAH(SERVANT OF GOD)
IS BECAUSE ISLAM HAS BEEN IN EXISTENT AREAB ARE DESCEDANT OF ISMAHEEL ISMAHEEL AND IS FATHER BUILT THE KAABA IN MEKKA AND THAT IS WHY GOING TO HAJJ IS PRESCRIBED FOR YOU AND CHRISTIAN REJECT IT LIKE I WAS SAYING...AFTER THE DEATH OF ABRAHAM AND ISMAHEEL THEY INCLUDE ANOTHER THING TO ISLAM AND REFORM IT BY WORSHIPING IDOL AND WHEN MUHAMAD THE LAST PROPHET CAME HE DESTROY ALL THE IDOL AND SAY PLAINLY THAT HIS PARENT ARE IN HELL FOR WOSHIPING IDOL IF HE IS TO CONTINUER THE DEEN OF HIS FATHER HE WILL HAVE SAID HIS FATHER IS IN HEAVEN [/b]
you are only exposing your self,allowu udatso to relply he is more interlingent than you,you are making things hard for hm.muhammad called his father kafur but he say IT IS NO SIN FOR ANYONE WHO PERFOARM TAWAF BETWEEN SAFA AND MARWA. Dos your post make sens bro?
Abeg go seat down.
Re: Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by malvisguy212: 9:05am On Oct 14, 2014
udatso:

I have numbered your quoted comment so that I can reply to you comprehensively. I will be very brief with my replies.

if your father's name is muhammad and your mother's name is aisha and they are both muslims, does that make you a muslim?

if the solution for a recurrence relation is Aⁿ + B³ as it was thought by the teacher, after 10 years, innovation gets in and it was then solved the wrong way thereby leading to wrong answers but they didnt care cos they felt it was right. then later someone came to correct it and restore it to the original way it was solved. tell me , will you accuse the person who corrected their ways of following their footsteps?

let me make it easier for you.
mr A built mosque for. the worship of God, after some years, it was turned to a shrine, thrn later mr B came and cleared the house of idols and restore it back to what it was. are you going to accuse mr B of being a pagan?

lastly I want you to know that idol worshipping as you have confirmed yourself has no place in islam . the fact that the mode of worship might look like idol worshipping to you doesn't make it so……

for once pull hear from bigotry and see it used for what its meant for
1. Your father, a pagan,use to perfoam a ritual,if you are a prophet of the true God.will you continue the ritual in worshiping God?you know it wrong. 2.muhammad introducd allah ,his father gods when he destroyed the 360 god and then introduce his father god as Allah.
Re: Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by Abdulsalam20(m): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2014
malvisguy212:
you are only exposing your self,allowu udatso to relply he is more interlingent than you,you are making things hard for hm.muhammad called his father kafur but he say IT IS NO SIN FOR ANYONE WHO PERFOARM TAWAF BETWEEN SAFA AND MARWA. Dos your post make sens bro?
Abeg go seat down.

i knw u wont listen to the truth clown
Re: Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven by udatso: 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
malvisguy212:
Abeg go seat down.

please desist from altering such statements. its not about who is more intelligent. we are all muslims and we are all entitled to reply to you.
@Abdulsalam, may Allah reward you abundantly for making things clearer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

General Overseer Caught Pants Down With Wife Of A Military Man And Another Woman / Girls On Skirts Vs Girls On Trouser / Notable Lies Told By The Bible And Christians..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.