Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1139772 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 8:22pm On May 16, 2022
Hala Madrid
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 6:53pm On May 18, 2022
I won't be able to watch the final. 28th of May is also our National conventional date.
My soul will be here tho.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 18, 2022
Virus99:
I won't be able to watch the final. 28th of May is also our National conventional date.

Sorry for your inconvenience man. Hopefully you will get to watch the full game later on knowing that we won. Still gonna be enjoyable and lacking the high BP tension Carlo & his boys would most likely make we fans suffer embarassed cry
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 7:11pm On May 18, 2022
Virus99:

what is national conventional?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 9:47pm On May 18, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

I think the guy is fully into politics now.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 12:47am On May 19, 2022
GoddyOra:

Sorry for your inconvenience man. Hopefully you will get to watch the full game later on knowing that we won. Still gonna be enjoyable and lacking the high BP tension Carlo & his boys would most likely make we fans suffer embarassed cry

Thanks for this bro
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 12:52am On May 19, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

PDP National Convention in Abuja... Where we will choose who will be our Party flag bearer in 2023 Presidential election.
We will be there to choose between Saraki, Atiku or Peter Obi. Those are the 3 most popular aspirants.

I'm also running for House of Assembly, but our own is coming up this Saturday.

Wish me luck wink

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 3:42am On May 19, 2022
Virus99:

PDP National Convention in Abuja... Where we will choose who will be our Party flag bearer in 2023 Presidential election.
We will be there to choose between Saraki, Atiku or Peter Obi. Those are the 3 most popular aspirants.

Wish me luck wink

I wish you all the luck bro. also keep us updated on how it's going here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devilagentcap: 5:36am On May 19, 2022
Virus99:

Wish me luck wink

Best of luck bro

We are about to have an honourabls member on our thread wink tongue
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 5:57am On May 19, 2022
Virus99:

Wish me luck wink
Best of luck. You don win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ebukacute(m): 6:41am On May 19, 2022
Virus99:

Wish me luck wink
I wish you success madridsta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 6:53am On May 19, 2022
Virus99:

Wish me luck wink

My brother you're there already sir cool

Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sotall(m): 10:29am On May 19, 2022
TheHulk616:
We need to help cadiz. They know how to take points from Barcelona

And Cadiz doesn't know how to take points from Madrid?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 12:55pm On May 19, 2022
sotall:

And Cadiz doesn't know how to take points from Madrid?
this made me laugh
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 2:04pm On May 19, 2022
Virus99:

Wish me luck wink

I wish you all the best. Please represent my state well.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 3:26pm On May 19, 2022
Virus99:

Wish me luck wink

You can go collect ur own share grin

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:11pm On May 19, 2022
Virus99:

Wish me luck wink

Best of luck bruh
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 7:11am On May 20, 2022
This is the most annoying transfer saga ever

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 12:13pm On May 20, 2022
ALEXAPLAYME:
This is the most annoying transfer saga ever

Madrid thinks Mbappe is staying at PSG
PSG thinks Mbappe is going to Madrid

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrewbaba44: 12:20pm On May 20, 2022
In as much as I don’t want mbappe to join Madrid ,Una Kuku know why

But I think mbappe will be making a wrong decision staying at Psg and his chances of winning the ballon d or In the nearest future is now lower

Speaking neutrally

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 12:23pm On May 20, 2022
They will play Their last game with us today

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 1:14pm On May 20, 2022
EA La Liga TOTS cool

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 1:15pm On May 20, 2022
Omoh... How are you guys dealing with these speculations surrounding PSG's offer to Kylian.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 1:20pm On May 20, 2022
FirstbornWds:
Omoh... How are you guys dealing with these speculations surrounding PSG's offer to Kylian.

If any Real Fan witnessed the saga then regarding CR7 and Bale to Madrid then you can comfortably cope with this

... but then again you have the whole De Gea Merry go Round cheesy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 1:46pm On May 20, 2022
FergieRaww:

If any Real Fan witnessed the saga then regarding CR7 and Bale to Madrid then you can comfortably cope with this

... but then again you have the whole De Gea Merry go Round cheesy

The offer given to Mbappe na real mad one o. Imagine giving a young 22-year-old guy so much authority to dictate players and coach ( going by the trending speculations on the internet).
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 2:30pm On May 20, 2022
FirstbornWds:

The offer given to Mbappe na real mad one o. Imagine giving a young 22-year-old guy so much authority to dictate players and coach ( going by the trending speculations on the internet).

It's really funny the desperation from PSG

A player's heart is no more in it, let him go
That's why i love my president (not referring to this country's own oo cheesy )... the man put a fvckinq timer on Ramos contract renewal papers lol grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 2:31pm On May 20, 2022
FirstbornWds:

I've muted everything related to Mbappe on all my social media platforms and I don't go around searching for his new either.

Till it happens I like my sanity
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 2:53pm On May 20, 2022
Purpl3:

I've muted everything related to Mbappe on all my social media platforms and I don't go around searching for his new either.

Same bro, I've even blocked those Madrid pages on Twitter for some time,
I've said this before idc care any more if we sign him or he renews with Paris, but if he extends then it should be the end of the road for him (I trust florentino tho) let's move on. No player is bigger than the club
Transfer never vex me like this since ddegea saga. this one is very very annoying.
We ve been chasing this guy for more than 10years.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 3:15pm On May 20, 2022
Purpl3:

As in ehn... Everywhere you go, you see different news.

Personally, I'd think this should be the last time Madrid goes for him if he decides to stay. I don't know why a stvpid team like PSG will be holding la liga as a whole to ransom. See the nonsense that happened with Haaland's deal too, even though ours were clearly rumors.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 3:37pm On May 20, 2022
The Respect from this small clubs including barka (congratulating us for the title) wink

but you see one tiny club for inside that same Madrid go dey do agidi cause of UCL final dey try reach lol grin

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrewbaba44: 4:19pm On May 20, 2022
FergieRaww:
The Respect from this small clubs including barka (congratulating us for the title) wink

but you see one tiny club for inside that same Madrid go dey do agidi cause of UCL final dey try reach lol grin

Barca congratulated you as usual but you think you can troll them with that ?

If we say you are obsessed now you go Dey cry

Well ATM own don make you Dey rant like pregnant goat cheesy cheesy

Na then fit una so stop crying
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 4:49pm On May 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Barca congratulated you as usual but you think you can troll them with that ?

If we say you are obsessed now you go Dey cry

Well ATM own don make you Dey rant like pregnant goat cheesy cheesy

Na then fit una so stop crying

Lol how pregnant goat take dey rant? grin

You and your club are the ones obsessed with Real Madrid and it's Fanbase... We won our title, na barka first get the notification run come congratulate us.. i post for my thread about how the small teams (barka, betis, cadiz etc) recognizes the GOAT team and na you first get notification run come, come dey wail like fowl wey do abortion grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.