Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1139818 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrewbaba44: 4:58pm On May 20, 2022
FergieRaww:

Lol how pregnant goat take dey rant? grin

You and your club are the ones obsessed with Real Madrid and it's Fanbase... We won our title, na barka first get the notification run come congratulate us.. i post for my thread about how the small teams (barka, betis, cadiz etc) recognizes the GOAT team and na you first get notification run come, come dey wail like fowl wey do abortion grin

Stop crying

Mbappe might still join Madrid after all ,I know where your tears is coming from

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 5:16pm On May 20, 2022
ALEXAPLAYME:

Same bro, I've even blocked those Madrid pages on Twitter for some time,
I've said this before idc care any more if we sign him or he renews with Paris, but if he extends then it should be the end of the road for him (I trust florentino tho) let's move on. No player is bigger than the club
Transfer never vex me like this since ddegea saga. this one is very very annoying.
We ve been chasing this guy for more than 10years.

As much as he'll be a really great addition to the team we already have more than capable hands. It's his loss not ours if he doesn't come.

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 5:22pm On May 20, 2022
If this boy toy with us again and renew I don't think we are buying him again never,no one I say no one is bigger than Madrid even our club greatest left in the persons of Cr7, Sr4 and iker1 and we did not give a fvck...

How come this boy reduced us to nothing, time to renew Rodrigo contract and lets move on.. typical African boy they will rather choose money over greatness..

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:06pm On May 20, 2022
ALEXAPLAYME:

Same bro, I've even blocked those Madrid pages on Twitter for some time,
I've said this before idc care any more if we sign him or he renews with Paris, but if he extends then it should be the end of the road for him (I trust florentino tho) let's move on. No player is bigger than the club
Transfer never vex me like this since ddegea saga. this one is very very annoying.
We ve been chasing this guy for more than 10years.

I Dey read all of them dey laugh, nothing dey bother me. If he comes, good, if he doesn’t, we use the money to build aggressively, so it’s a win win situation
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:07pm On May 20, 2022
Rudiger has announced his exit from Chelsea, Madrid will announce him after the UCL

Welcome home beast!

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 6:10pm On May 20, 2022
Lineup,
last league game of the season

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devilagentcap: 6:23pm On May 20, 2022
Hazard ought to start naw

This will probably be the lineup for the final

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 6:30pm On May 20, 2022
Devilagentcap:

Valverde is starting the final
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 6:33pm On May 20, 2022
Devilagentcap:
Rodrygo won't start the final. Fede will
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 8:30pm On May 20, 2022
Mehn Mbappe and his family had an agreement with Madrid and still went on to have an agreement with psg??

This thing is looking like a game RN, we should have gone for haaland and gnabry, than this nonsense game him and his crew are doing.

I really hope Vinicius outshine him whether he comes or not. angry

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 9:21pm On May 20, 2022
I don't even fancy Mbappe coming here sef. His coming might just dampen the team's dynamism. Save for counter attacks though undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 9:31pm On May 20, 2022
Camavinga is a gem
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 9:48pm On May 20, 2022
Dem dy wail ontop mbappe matter grin
E go still come but e dy sweet me

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 9:59pm On May 20, 2022
Ft
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 10:00pm On May 20, 2022
End of an era
I wish them Goodluck

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 10:02pm On May 20, 2022
Zyxzzzz:
Camavinga is a gem

That first half midfield was dirtying my eye, I didn't know it was dirtying Ancelotti's eyes too...
The funny thing tho is that he will still start KCM in the final...
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 10:03pm On May 20, 2022
Purpl3:

That first half midfield was dirtying my eye, I didn't know it was dirtying Ancelotti's eyes too...
The funny thing tho is that he will still start KCM in the final...
We play more better with Fede and cama than kroos and case
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 10:05pm On May 20, 2022
Zyxzzzz:

We play more better with Fede and cama than kroos and case

Even my grandmother knows this but the coach doesn't have the balls.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by teeshet: 3:02am On May 21, 2022
Is mbappe still coming?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrewbaba44: 8:01am On May 21, 2022
chusks:
I don't even fancy Mbappe coming here sef. His coming might just dampen the team's dynamism. Save for counter attacks though undecided
Be deceiving yourself

Small saga you don begin change mouth

When mbappe finally comes you go change mouth again cheesy

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devilagentcap: 8:39am On May 21, 2022
Real Madrid finished a season in the La Liga without any red card for the first time since 1983/84.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 12:58pm On May 21, 2022
I hate this guy already angry

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 1:14pm On May 21, 2022
Bacteria8:
I hate this guy already angry
Let's move on, there are other good players out there to get
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 1:29pm On May 21, 2022
Get me a good goal scoring rw someone like gnabry or Mahrez,

Good back up for Benz, rdt or anyone

Another midfielder

Promote some castilla Players

Good rb .we are good

Fvck the mbappe
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 1:41pm On May 21, 2022
We allowed haaland to sign for city because of this idiot
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 1:54pm On May 21, 2022
ALEXAPLAYME:
We allowed haaland to sign for city because of this idiot

Walahi...they were playing us from the beginning sad

And I hope Perez never ever try to buy him again. While we keep dumping his ass outta the Champions League

We move cool

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 2:07pm On May 21, 2022
ALEXAPLAYME:
Get me a good goal scoring rw someone like gnabry or Mahrez,

Good back up for Benz, rdt or anyone

Another midfielder

Promote some castilla Players

Good rb .we are good

Fvck the mbappe

Mahrez (31yrs with 146 goals) & Gnabry (26yrs with just 85 goals) are good goal scoring wingers?

Don't get me wrong Sha! i like both players but they don't bring goals, just flair and pace to worry defenders and let the striker score
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 2:16pm On May 21, 2022
Shey! y'all understand that politics is involved in Mbappe's transfer (France president is involved in all this)

Don't y'all think what might happen to his play time with the national team?

Ronaldo isn't from England, so he can say shit regarding how Man Utd was treating his decision then, Bale isn't from England either, so he can express himself anyhow he felt then, even Hazard isn't from England and he flirted with us that much even after a Chelsea game

You don't expect same from Mbappe with PSG considering this is a very high profile transfer

Make una try understand and respect the boy's decision, for all you know his family might be using this situation to erase Poverty from their generation and have to act smartly and don't look like a traitor to their country sending their son away to Spain

Pls make we calm down

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 2:19pm On May 21, 2022
FergieRaww:

Mahrez (31yrs with 146 goals) & Gnabry (26yrs with just 85 goals) are good goal scoring wingers?

Don't get me wrong Sha! i like both players but they don't bring goals, just flair and pace to worry defenders and let the striker score
For the rw who else is available to get? Or do you think we can get? Cos we really need a rw
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 2:27pm On May 21, 2022
ALEXAPLAYME:

For the rw who else is available to get? Or do you think we can get? Cos we really need a rw

Mbappe can play anywhere across the front 3

Until it's official he's not coming then we'll start thinking about our options in the market, we still have the whole June to get someone else capable, so let's wait and see what comes out of Mbappe's mouth tomorrow
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 2:32pm On May 21, 2022
FergieRaww:
Shey! y'all understand that politics is involved in Mbappe's transfer (France president is involved in all this)

Don't y'all think what might happen to his play time with the national team?

Ronaldo isn't from England, so he can say shit regarding how Man Utd was treating his decision then, Bale isn't from England either, so he can express himself anyhow he felt then, even Hazard isn't from England and he flirted with us that much even after a Chelsea game

You don't expect same from Mbappe with PSG considering this is a very high profile transfer

Make una try understand and respect the boy's decision, for all you know his family might be using this situation to erase Poverty from their generation and have to act smartly and don't look like a traitor to their country sending their son away to Spain

Pls make we calm down
They all hate him now, after waiting for more than 10years
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 2:34pm On May 21, 2022
FergieRaww:

Mbappe can play anywhere across the front 3

Until it's official he's not coming then we'll start thinking about our options in the market, we still have the whole June to get someone else capable, so let's wait and see what comes out of Mbappe's mouth tomorrow
He's staying

(1) (2) (3) ... (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.