Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1152008 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) ... (1824) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:27am On Jul 19, 2022
FergieRaww:

I was still very young when i watched Zizou play and was totally mesmerized as a kid then that the memories are still fresh in my head, that someone will want to downplay The GOAT of all midfielders

Ahswear if it was a barkabot that brought this blasphemous take ehnn.. i for lose my manners play dirty with am

I just lock up shake my head cause it's very obvious monerozi didn't watch Zizou play, he just heard stories like most fans this days

They is nothing blasphamous there. Fact don't lie. Don't judge Zidane using emotion. He didn't win much with Madrid as a player.

Five seasons. Three trophyless seasons. Fact.

That midfield became free express way.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rarre: 8:18am On Jul 19, 2022
You rate that slow Kross but not zidane
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 19, 2022
FergieRaww:

I was still very young when i watched Zizou play and was totally mesmerized as a kid then that the memories are still fresh in my head, that someone will want to downplay The GOAT of all midfielders

Ahswear if it was a barkabot that brought this blasphemous take ehnn.. i for lose my manners play dirty with am

I just lock up shake my head cause it's very obvious monerozi didn't watch Zizou play, he just heard stories like most fans this days

The bolded is the only reason I can accept his flawed logic. Like me, I never watched Maradona so when I was always hearing people pick him as a GOAT, I went to check his career achievements. Nothing burst my brains when I checked except for the 1986 WC trophy. He had only 9 career club titles and a not-so-impressive 338 career goals.

Yet everyone who witness Maradona's era calls him the GOAT no.1 with little stress. Some greatness can only be accepted if you witnessed them. Bringing up Kroos vs Zidane trophies for Madrid is basically stupid cos they didn't play in the same era. Why not their goals, assists, important moments, influence to their team etc?

Zidane greatest moment for Us remains his mesmerizing goal vs Leverkusen to win us the fvcking UCL! While Toni Kroos has never produce something close to half of that mojo in his 8+years here save for routine corners that Ramos helped make a assist in 2016 UCL vs Atletico Madrid.

The guy capping vex me sha cos normally Kroos is my third favorite Madrid player (currently) after Rodrygo & Modric.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:31am On Jul 19, 2022
All of a sudden some people on this board no longer comprehend discussion but twist to score cheap point. SMH.

Ronaldo Delima was one of the best strikers to ever played the game if not the best ever.

Is Ronaldo Delima one of Madrid's Great?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 19, 2022
GoddyOra:

Zidane greatest moment for Us remains his mesmerizing goal vs Leverkusen to win us the fvcking UCL! While Toni Kroos has never produce something close to half of that mojo in his 8+years here save for routine corners that Ramos helped make a assist in 2016 UCL vs Atletico Madrid.

If we open book on Toni Kroos matter too you can see flaws in his career here. When he came in, he was brought in as a replacement for Xabi Alonso as the CDM in a double pivot with Modric. 2014/15, immediately Modric got injured, that midfield was chaotic cos no matter who partners Toni: his comparison to Modric's output was shit. Thanks to Zizou that brought in Casemiro as a CDM (in a single pivot) cos assuming Kroos was still disguising as our CDM we for nor see one of that three-peat win.

So with a flawed logic, Casemiro solved our midfield problem and Modric won us a UCL playing double pivot with a Khedira (who later came off injured for an Isco) in UCL 2014 final. With this logic, Modric and Casemiro has proved to be the two most important midfielders in our UCL successes. Kroos carry last out of the three.

UCL big moment plays: remove routine set-pieces and I bet you'll will struggle to name one key UCL moment for Toni in a Madrid shirt. Only moment I can think of his that long ball to Vini vs Liverpool 2020/21.

Casemiro has a winning goal vs Juventus in a fvcking UCL final!

Modric has an assit for Ronaldo in same UCL final vs Juventus to extend our lead. Didn't include assist for Ramos in 2014 UCL cos of the no set-piece rule. Modric has also outperformed Toni in all our UCL finals till date. Go check the ratings.

So claiming the least most important midfielder of our recent successes triumphs the most important midfielder of the Galaticos era cos of Trophy tax from other better player is delusional.

Sorry You'll, this will be my last reply on this matter.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
airmark:
Can Hazard serve Raumdeuter and all that foolishly ridiculed him, their deserved Ls?

Hazard is a list cause at this time. he's lost half a yard if pace which makes him too slow to dribble and get past defenders which has been the best aspect of his game. so unless he somehow magically regains his pace, a tall order, he's just an asensio without the bangers
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
I'll even put Redondo ahead of Toni Kroos in an all time Real Madrid midfielder list
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Someone with two major titles is one of Madrid greats but someone with 7 major titles with consistancy over the years is not one of Madrid greats.

Logic?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
Our preseason squad

The day Mariano and Assensio will leave I will do Thanksgiving. and it looks like our transfer season is over, Mariano refuses to leave, Assensio no offer for him sad

Remove Benz, vini and rodrygo from that attack the rest there are average. let's just hope the 3 stays fit If not lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
I was expecting ancelotti to take
Arribas
Miguel
Blanco
Marin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
monerozi5590:

We are talking about Madrid great. Please comprehend. What greatness did Zidane brought out of Madrid.

Five seasons. Two trophies.

This Amala will be useful for future dragging.

Bookmarked!!!

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
monerozi5590:
Someone with two major titles is one of Madrid greats but someone with 8 major titles with consistancy over the years is not one of Madrid greats.

Logic?
[q
monerozi5590:
All of a sudden some people on this board no longer comprehend discussion but twist to score cheap point. SMH.

Ronaldo Delima was one of the best strikers to ever played the game if not the best ever.

Is Ronaldo Delima one of Madrid's Great?
uote
monerozi5590:

They is nothing blasphamous there. Fact don't lie. Don't judge Zidane using emotion. He didn't win much with Madrid as a player.

author=pu7pl3 post=114882638]I'll even put Redondo ahead of Toni Kroos in an all time Real Madrid midfielder list[/quote]

All bookmarked!!!

We'll revisit these when the time comes.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
FirstbornWds:
[quote author=pu7pl3 post=114882638]I'll even put Redondo ahead of Toni Kroos in an all time Real Madrid midfielder list

All bookmarked!!!

We'll revisit these when the time comes.

Victor Chijioke Ogbonna, why not visit these ones below and pay up people you scammed?

https://www.nairaland.com/5375607/victor-ogbonna-alias-sirevee-pay

https://www.nairaland.com/5436642/sirevee-victor-ogbonna-name-pay

https://www.nairaland.com/5576584/need-content-writer#86874645

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
ALEXAPLAYME:
I was expecting ancelotti to take
Arribas
Miguel
Blanco
Marin

Same here
Looks like those boys won't have a future here with Ancelotti at the helm.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
[quote author=Devvy4 post=114892536][/quote]

Bro what's this violence this early evening cheesy

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
[quote author=Devvy4 post=114892536][/quote]

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
monerozi5590:

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 8:16am On Jul 20, 2022
The same Kroos some Madrididiots are comparing with Xavi is the same Kroos some of them don't even rate.

Kroos ko, Cruise ni.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlaqFaze: 9:17am On Jul 20, 2022
TLona1:
The same Kroos some Madrididiots are comparing with Xavi is the same Kroos some of them don't even rate.

Kroos ko, Cruise ni.
confused set of people grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2022
Mourinho was right grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
TLona1:

Kroos ko, Cruise ni.

Zidane na their daddy, Modric ahead of Xavi are in a separate class for me but you see any other CM/CAM in particular, Kroos is all ahead of them, cry if you want to sir

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Rent free !!!

Like players like fans grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by georjay(m): 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
georjay:
lipsrsealed

Wetin be this? grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by georjay(m): 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Wetin be this? grin grin

grin grin
Naso dem see am o
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Culer: 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Bacteria8:
Rent free !!!

Like players like fans grin
lmao. You vardrid fans are dúmb tbh.
He made that statement because barca's next friendly match is against Vardrid.

I expected nothing less from you lot, literally.

Y'all are called 'madridiots' for a reason grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
FergieRaww:

Barka & their NL thread keeping churning out rascals day after day

Pu7pl3 Seems i'm right after all cheesy

They're called Bots for a reason anyway grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Culer: 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
Cry more grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
FergieRaww:

Pu7pl3 Seems i'm right after all cheesy

Very cringe MFs using different monickers to comment here grin grin grin

Poor things.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
Bacteria8:

Very cringe MFs using different monickers to comment here grin grin grin

Poor things.

Victor chijioke IGBOnna is so quick to call people jobless, but just today, he has launched a brand new NL account, soon he’ll make a thread asking for writers to scam

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Culer: 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lmao, deluded hamroll cheesy

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
FergieRaww:

Pu.7pl3 Seems i'm right after all cheesy

Of course you were right...
When I saw that account was created today I knew it was one of them oldies, no need.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) ... (1824) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.