Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,396 members, 7,826,539 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1154539 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (1824) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
Did anyone see Zidane smack the floor in frustration after one of Benzema's many misses?

I think he's starting to get the picture that Benzema is shìt. undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
adegwurulez:

This early in the season? O'boy, it's going to be one heluva season grin

Yeah.

We still gat this.

No Ramos
No Varane
No Ronaldo

and we have found boys stepping up.

Let's imagine same happening to Barca

No Messi alone not to talk of Iniesta/Pique/Umtiti

Una own don't finish be that.

Am sure Getafe will roast una without Messi.

cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
Yonce:

Did anyone see Zidane smack the floor in frustration after one of Benzema's many misses?

Benzema and Zidane will get the hair dryer treatments from SB fans next match if things remain this way.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
Trophy presentation at the Bernabeu.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
usbcable:
We need to appreciate That lad he played well despite not his position.
That boy called CASEMIRO
He played very well... That hot headed goat called Ramos caused everything.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
Yonce:

Trophy presentation at the Bernabeu.

Benzema and That welsh boy wan spoil celebration for us.

Thank God
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
Yonce:

I so much wish Benzegoat had not been left off the hook of the blackmail case
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by adegwurulez(m): 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
usbcable:

Yeah.

We still gat this.

No Ramos
No Varane
No Ronaldo

and we have found boys stepping up.

Let's imagine same happening to Barca

No Messi alone not to talk of Iniesta/Pique/Umtiti

Una own don't finish be that.

Am sure Getafe will roast una without Messi.

cheesy
The barca squad right now is as depleted as can be, but we still get the job done.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
usbcable:

Benzema and That welsh boy wan spoil celebration for us.

Thank God
All carvajal and Marcelo crosses were just futile + over 7 corners

We are the real Cr7 FC

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ksslib:

Oga I am not complaining about the team, just two fooools . So pause that orgasm.

Abi ooo.

Imagine them not having Messi in the squad na die for them be that
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by adegwurulez(m): 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ksslib:

Oga I am not complaining about the team, just two fooools . So pause that orgasm.
It just so happens that those two fools are flying the Madrid flag, so tell me again why I should pause my orgasm?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
adegwurulez:

The barca squad right now is as depleted as can be, but we still get the job done.

Depleted you say?

Who is missing?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
adegwurulez:

No. Messi gets the job done.

Remove him and you have a squad of over paid farmers.

Your team is Messi FC. undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
adegwurulez:

Against Alaves

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
??

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
adegwurulez:

And while looking and scratching your brain for names.

Tell me who has been bailing you guys out.

If we remove him your team is as useless as Girona.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
hardeycute:

We are the real Cr7 FC

This is looking to be true cause if Lord Ororo was on this pitch tonight. . . I'd have been uploading his goal-celebrating pics. embarassed

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by adegwurulez(m): 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
usbcable:

Depleted you say?

Who is missing?
We just lost one of our most potent attacker in neymar, plus Suarez is out injured.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
Zizou would be a complete fool to start Bale ahead of Asensio when Ramos is back

Man utd can pay 10m and have him or better still 2yrs loan
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
Yonce:

This is looking to be true cause if Lord Ororo was on this pitch tonight. . . I'd have been uploading his goal-celebrating pics. embarassed

That was what Morata brought to the team last season.

Now this season. No Morata.
Chain Zidane must be an accomplice in that Benzema case to keep this level of faith in him
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by adegwurulez(m): 11:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
Yonce:

No. Messi gets the job done.

Remove him and you have a squad of over paid farmers.

Your team is Messi FC. undecided
Correct me if I stray,

Messi is singlehandedly besting Madrid as per league standings at the moment, yes?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 11:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
usbcable:

That was what Morata brought to the team last season.

Now this season. No Morata.
Chain Zidane must be an accomplice in that Benzema case to keep this level of faith in him

Well they're both Frenchmen so it nepotism could be playing a factor here.
But I suspect Perez, everyone knows he has a soft spot for Benzema.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
adegwurulez:

We just lost one of our most potent attacker in neymar, plus Suarez is out injured.

Oh pulease spare me that crap.

Deolofool is replacing Neymar.

Your star player is still available.

We don't have our star striker and DefenderS (note the s)
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 11:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
usbcable:

Abi ooo.

Imagine them not having Messi in the squad na die for them be that
As in dem no go even see draw should the dwarf miss their games.

He wants to make it look like we're in crisis already, when truth is, we were just unlucky, thanks to the wasteful twins.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
adegwurulez:

Correct me if I stray,

Messi is singlehandedly besting Madrid as per league standings at the moment, yes?

At this point I will leave you.

You have become a stray dog.

Happy becoming a target for the dog pound.

Bye.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
Yonce:

This is the real Benzegoat, he has always been like this only that Cr7 covers the loophole...

If Cr7 returns, Bale to the bench pls
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 11:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
adegwurulez:

Correct me if I stray,

You've strayed. grin

Madrid is also missing key players.
Lord Ororo and Ramos.

A complete squad against your Messi FC and all you had to show was an ill gotten penalty. undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
Please all this Benzegoat link up play propaganda should stop or he is driving back to make space for Cr7 to shoot

You don't give what you don't have

Zidane that has been saying he doesn't need a striker would find one now
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 12:02am On Aug 28, 2017
hardeycute:

We are the real Cr7 FC
Man I really missed Ramos' and Ronaldo's bullet headers tonight. 1 or 2 would have surely hit the back of the net.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by adegwurulez(m): 12:04am On Aug 28, 2017
Yonce:

You've strayed. grin

Madrid is also missing key players.
Lord Ororo and Ramos.

A complete squad against your Messi FC and all you had to show was an ill gotten penalty. undecided
Your Lord is going to be out a while.

Get used to the Ls

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by adegwurulez(m): 12:06am On Aug 28, 2017
usbcable:

At this point I will leave you.

You have become a stray dog.

Happy becoming a target for the dog pound.

Bye.
Nah, I think not.

The dogs are still exhausted from licking their wounds. They have little strength to pounce.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 12:10am On Aug 28, 2017
adegwurulez:

Your Lord is going to be out a while.

Get used to the Ls

Just a few games left and he'll be back.

Stronger than ever and ever ready to net goals. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (1824) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.