Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1165485 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (1826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 12:13am On Aug 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by scantee(m): 6:16am On Aug 28, 2017
usbcable:

you and your monthly post. cheesy

At least August post was not wasted.

Let wait for September tll you surface again

Haaaa u know well, bro I have been offshore since ooo doing some submarine fiber project.

How ur end na!
Valencia almost do as usual.. No thanks to Asoncio
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:37am On Aug 28, 2017
Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane said his team's profligate finishing was to blame as they dropped two points in Sunday evening's 2-2 La Liga draw at home to Valencia -- however he backed both Karim Benzema and Gareth Bale after both were whistled by the ever-demanding Bernabeu crowd.

Boo them the more. Both of them are shit.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 8:04am On Aug 28, 2017
scantee:

Haaaa u know well, bro I have been offshore since ooo doing some submarine fiber project.

How ur end na!
Valencia almost do as usual.. No thanks to Asoncio

More like no thanks to Zaza!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 11:15am On Aug 28, 2017
Perez, get me Harry Kane.
Sell Bale... Bale can't take on his marker one on one.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2017
RuffRuggedRaw:

More like no thanks to Zaza!

You didn't watch the match.

Benzema missed two sitters.

How on earth he missed the first one is still beyond me. How can you balloon the ball over the bar from that distance, even Modric couldn't believe it...... It was also beyond Modric that he had to put his head in his hands in surprise.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
Shots: Madrid 22 Valencia 7 Chances: Madrid 62 Valencia 18 Goals: Madrid 2 Valencia 2 We were better but couldn't finish. Bale? Benzema ?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Madrid won't sign anymore player this summer.

Zidane is very comfortable with the squad he has and he has also backed Big Benz and ineffective and below average Bale to come good.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
monerozi5590:
Madrid won't sign anymore player this summer.

Zidane is very comfortable with the squad he has and he has also backed Big Benz and ineffective and below average Bale to come good.
No problem, it's not my Father's entity

I Was thinking defence of Laliga will be possible not knowing Zizou had other plans...
I only supported the transfer of James to Bayern knowing it is a WC year so he needs playing time..

Morata should have been persuaded to stay when you know you are not getting a replacement so was Diaz

Sell Bale even if you won't buy, Asensio,Vasquez,Kovacic, Ceballos needs playing time not on one Fraud from Wales

Maybe it is too early to panic because Last season we dropped points against Eibar and Las Palmas at home.

I bet Perez won't remember all of his 7 trophies when it is time to give him the boot
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:40am On Aug 29, 2017
hardeycute:
No problem, it's not my Father's entity

I Was thinking defence of Laliga will be possible not knowing Zizou had other plans...
I only supported the transfer of James to Bayern knowing it is a WC year so he needs playing time..

Morata should have been persuaded to stay when you know you are not getting a replacement so was Diaz

Sell Bale even if you won't buy, Asensio,Vasquez,Kovacic, Ceballos needs playing time not on one Fraud from Wales

Maybe it is too early to panic because Last season we dropped points against Eibar and Las Palmas at home.

I bet Perez won't remember all of his 7 trophies when it is time to give him the boot

My problem is Bale. I don't want Asensio to sit on the bench all because of.... Bale is a bigger player and he must play.

Zidane had better safe his job or else Perez will show him the exit door.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:20am On Aug 29, 2017
Good news.... Lucas Vasquez has been called up to replace Vitolo in the squad to face Italy.

Get well soon Vitolo.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 9:27am On Aug 29, 2017
monerozi5590:

My problem is Bale. I don't want Asensio to sit on the bench all because of.... Bale is a bigger and he must play

Zidane had better safe his job or else Perez will show him the exit door.
@ the bolded was the main reason I wanted the club to sell him Man Utd/Chelsea

IMO Bale has 2more games to prove if he's worthy of starting before Ronaldo comes back
Asensio is with the momentum right now and he wouldn't want to sit on the bench for on Welsh monkey

His buyout clause is still 72m pounds I think because the new contract is yet to be signed
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2017
monerozi5590:
Good news.... Lucas Vasquez has been called up to replace Vitolo in the squad to face Italy.

Get well soon Vitolo.
That coach is stupid before Na,imagine dropping Vasquez for Deulofool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:19am On Aug 29, 2017
hardeycute:
@ the bolded was the main reason I wanted the club to sell him Man Utd/Chelsea

IMO Bale has 2more games to prove if he's worthy of starting before Ronaldo comes back
Asensio is with the momentum right now and he wouldn't want to sit on the bench for on Welsh monkey

His buyout clause is still 72m pounds I think because the new contract is yet to be signed

I wanted typing... all because Bale is a bigger player (name).

Asensio release clause now is 500 million euros and his salary is 4.5 million euros per annum.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:22am On Aug 29, 2017
hardeycute:
That coach is stupid before Na,imagine dropping Vasquez for Deulofool

Lol.... The thing tire me... Vazquez no be en mate na!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 10:28am On Aug 29, 2017
monerozi5590:

I wanted typing... all because Bale is a bigger player (name).

Asensio release clause now is 500 million euros and his salary is 4.5 million euros per annum.
Ok
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iceskidd(m): 10:41am On Aug 29, 2017
Bale this, Bale that but benzema will still play. smh he should be the one leaving
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
Iceskidd:
Bale this, Bale that but benzema will still play. smh he should be the one leaving

Benzema is more effective than Bale. Benzema contributes more to Madrid than Bale

Yes, he had a bad game against Valencia and it can happen to any attacker.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iceskidd(m): 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
monerozi5590:

Benzema is more effective than Bale. Benzema contributes more to Madrid than Bale

Yes, he had a bad game against Valencia and it can happen to any attacker.
i'd rather have bale than benzema
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
monerozi5590:

Lol.... The thing tire me... Vazquez no be en mate na!

e pain dem
e dey below pecking order
cry madridiots
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by iamnlia(m): 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
Neimar:

e pain dem
e dey below pecking order
cry madridiots
Classical attention seeking comment grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
Neimar:

e pain dem e dey below pecking order cry madridiots

Vasquez >>>>>>Deulofeu
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
monerozi5590:

Vasquez >>>>>>Deulofeu

i say otherwise
cry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
The guy above me already had his moniker copied and mistyped so why let him be in your mentions?

You don't expect him to know a good thing when he sees one

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
Living Legends. cool

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
Mbappe to PSG all but confirmed. . . . .we've got some serious competition this year. BBC needs to step up. undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yonce:

Mbappe to PSG all but confirmed. . . . .we've got some serious competition this year. BBC needs to step up. undecided
I don't need a 3 consecutive UCL. Get a Cup double

On BBC I think it will be best to let Bale join Manyoo from Wales

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
hardeycute:
The guy above me already had his moniker copied and mistyped so why let him be in your mentions?

You don't expect him to know a good thing when he sees one

� � Very funny.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
hardeycute:
I don't need a 3 consecutive UCL. Get a Cup double

On BBC I think it will be best to let Bale join Manyoo from Wales

Hardeycute, You funny die... Join Man Utd from Wales.. Lol
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Emaprince: 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
Bale is just shiit. The ealier Zidane realizes this and stop jeopardizing his job, the better for him.

There are many hungry young players ready to fill in that space. Its not just about Asensio. You guys should be more worried that Isco will go back to the bench by the time CR7 is back. Zidane will foolishly continue playing Bale ahead of the balling midfielder.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yonce:

Living Legends. cool

linus mba... grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
Neimar:

linus mba... grin

Why are you announcing your name publicly? Did anyone ask you your name? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (1826) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.