Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,961 members, 7,838,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1162482 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (1826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 7:08am On Aug 30, 2017
Yonce:

Why are you announcing your name publicly? Did anyone ask you your name? undecided

cry cry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by iamnlia(m): 11:53am On Aug 30, 2017
All these attention seeking fucklets. undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Pharoh: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
There should be changes at the end of next season and glad mbappe is not coming to madrid. Bale to me is the one that should leave or there should be no guaranty for BBC anymore.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pharoh:
There should be changes at the end of next season and glad mbappe is not coming to madrid. Bale to me is the one that should leave or there should be no guaranty for BBC anymore.

True talk.... BBC is no longer working.

No more BBC... Zidane take note.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
monerozi5590:

Hardeycute, You funny die... Join Man Utd from Wales.. Lol
Bale problem is not physical but physiological because he's afraid of injury.

He doesn't run at opponent, dribbles or make runs again because he is preventing himself from his recurring ankle injury
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pharoh:
It seems Cr7 will be playing as CF when he returns so it will be a midfield of 4 with Isco

Upfront Bale/Asensio-Cr7,it will only change when Zizou wants Cr7 to rest

I love the Asensio propaganda going on in Spain presently with MARCA
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Pharoh: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
hardeycute:
It seems Cr7 will be playing as CF when he returns so it will be a midfield of 4 with Isco

Upfront Bale/Asensio-Cr7,it will only change when Zizou wants Cr7 to rest

I love the Asensio propaganda going on in Spain presently with MARCA

Ronaldo does not really want that CF position except he wants to be drifting in to score goals. Messi was playing false nine until lucho came to change that but he doesn't mind now as long as he has a free role.

What happens if isco is injured and why is benzema not featuring in your formation?

Vasquez also is there and what about the midfield with all the young players not happy morata was sold and they are not assured of playing time?.

To me it is until next season before everything is sorted out, one of the BBC has to leave permanently or you heavily rotate them except the obvious.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
hardeycute:
Bale problem is not physical but physiological because he's afraid of injury.

He doesn't run at opponent, dribbles or make runs again because he is preventing himself from his recurring ankle injury

You're quite right about Bale.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pharoh:

Ronaldo does not really want that CF position except he wants to be drifting in to score goals. Messi was playing false nine until lucho came to change that but he doesn't mind now as long as he has a free role.
Ronaldo is now aged so all of his runs needs/has to reduce to make him more effective and stay longer. I think he's the only finisher we got now expecting Benzema's misses to continue.
All of Benzema's creativeness should be take up by other players.

What happens if isco is injured and why is benzema not featuring in your formation?
I believe we have Ceballos and Kovacic on the bench
Benzema should be the fringe player this season

Vasquez also is there and what about the midfield with all the young players not happy morata was sold and they are not assured of playing time?
One of the reasons I want the sale of bale is L.Vasquez, I believe its unfair to him taking cognisance of his age and ability on one FRAUD (Thanks to him for the CDR and CL 2nd goal)

To me it is until next season before everything is sorted out, one of the BBC has to leave permanently or you heavily rotate them except the obvious.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
Valencia. grin grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
Yonce:

Valencia. grin grin
lol...but dis Valencia are becoming more n more irritating angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:35am On Aug 31, 2017
I wish we could just sign a striker.
Zidane is taking a high stakes gamble on Benzema Bale and Borja (BBB)

If they fail to deliver he just kissed his tenure as coach of Real Madrid good bye.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:58am On Aug 31, 2017
usbcable:

If they fail to deliver he just kissed his tenure as coach of Real Madrid good bye.

Zidane said he doesn't need any addition to the squad.

CR7 will play more in the center of our attack line this season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
cheesy I am happy Mbappe to PSG is confirmed
Wage structure+Uncertainty+Astronomical figure

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
In other news, Ronaldo scored an absolute wordly overhead kick tonight. cool

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
When is main man coming back? Heared he scored a golazo today.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
Yonce:

In other news, Ronaldo scored an absolute wordly overhead kick tonight. cool

against faroe islands abegi
dt 1 na team
y e nor score against chile nau grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
Neimar:

against faroe islands abegi
dt 1 na team
y e nor score against chile nau grin

Like your hero scored the last penalty against Chile in Copa America final abi?
A pox upon you and your house, you ignorant swine undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
hardeycute:
cheesy I am happy Mbappe to PSG is confirmed

Wage structure+Uncertainty+Astronomical figure

Tbh the transfer market is shìt right now. Ever since that Pogba debacle.

The only player that has lived up to his true worth is Ororo. Real Madrid robbed ManU good.
He wil always remain the most expensive player to me. cool cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
Yonce:

Like your hero scored the last penalty against Chile in Copa America final abi?
A pox upon you and your house, you ignorant swine undecided

let penaldo score against dem na
e nr go even pass group stage for worldcup
wats my stress grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
Neimar:

let penaldo score against dem na
e nr go even pass group stage for worldcup
wats my stress grin

Fùck off my mention retàrd. angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
Yonce:

Fùck off my mention retàrd. angry

efulefu grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rinaldo finally scores the acrobatic over head goal.
He has always tried this grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkDEPf03KzM
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 7:12am On Sep 01, 2017
Krasid:
When is main man coming back? Heared he scored a golazo today.
2more games
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 7:21am On Sep 02, 2017
Those Barka fanboys tends to forget things easily because they are really back to where they belong..

Before 2006
1 UCL

So everything was a run of 10yrs.The end to their era has begin

Maybe after another 50yrs they can resurface

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 8:29am On Sep 02, 2017
Yonce:

Tbh the transfer market is shìt right now. Ever since that Pogba debacle.

The only player that has lived up to his true worth is Ororo. Real Madrid robbed ManU good.
He wil always remain the most expensive player to me. cool cool

the greatest robbery IMH is signing Toni Kroosifier for 25M

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 8:35am On Sep 02, 2017
usbcable:

I seriously don't think Zidane would be fired even if we don't win any major trophy this season

and you're also failing to see that we have a packed midfield and can play almost any formation while using a single striker as some of our midfielders are capable of playing the forward role like Isco, Asensio, Lucas, Ceballos and even Theo Hernandez

yes, Morata is better than Mayoral but we should support the young lad and believe in him as he's a very capable player

we also had to sell Morata cuz he wanted more playtime while Borja would simply wait for his time

although I wished we had tried to get Lucas Perez before he moved to Depor but we have this team and we should support them
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ronaldo & Messi in 2017:

> Games
CR: 37
LM: 38

> Goals
CR: 37
LM: 35

> Goals [without PKs]
CR: 32
LM: 27

> Goals + Assists
CR: 46
LM: 45

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
Report says Perez and Zizou sanctioned Bale's move to Utd but the Player refused to negotiate personal terms....

Hmmmmm I only wish your stay won't derail the team
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
Asensio to play as a false 9 against the Azzurri tonight.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
Isco killing the azzuris
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
I just hope Zizou us watching this match,it is not about the Valencia's match but Isco shouldn't be drop for one Bale

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (1826) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.