Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,398 members, 7,836,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1161415 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (1826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 9:20am On Jan 24, 2018
Bale never miss leg day ✔

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 9:27am On Jan 24, 2018
jpmoriarti:
Yet you claimed he will be out for two months?? Where did you get that report or it was your wish??
reports change. He may still be out injured then. He may recover.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
The captian returns to the starting line-up

GK: Navas, Casilla, Moha;

DF: Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Nacho, Theo, Achraf, Tejero;

MF: Modric, Casemiro, Marcos Llorente, Asensio, Isco, Kovacic;

FW: Benzema, Luca Vazquez, Mayoral.

Real Madrid beat Leganes 1-0 in the first leg thanks to Asensio's late winner.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
miremoses:
The captian returns to the starting line-up

GK: Navas, Casilla, Moha;

DF: Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Nacho, Theo, Achraf, Tejero;

MF: Modric, Casemiro, Marcos Llorente, Asensio, Isco, Kovacic;

FW: Benzema, Luca Vazquez, Mayoral.

Real Madrid beat Leganes 1-0 in the first leg thanks to Asensio's late winner.

Imagine us not have beaten Leganes.

We must get to the semi's oooo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
usbcable:

Imagine us not have beaten Leganes.

We must get to the semi's oooo
conciding a goal against leganes(especially if they score first) will be a bad start.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
Vinicius: My plan is to stay and mature at Flamengo for the entire season

Future Real Madrid player Vinicius has insisted that he intends to go step-by-step on his route to the Spanish capital, with the 17-year-old set to remain at Flamengo for the forthcoming 12 months.

Los Blancos paid 45 million euros for his services last summer and he debuted with a goal in the Campeonato Carioca, the league championship in the state of Rio de Janeiro.

"My plan is to stay at Flamengo for the entire season to mature, but I still don't know," Vinicius told Globoesporte after Flamengo's 1-0 victory over Cabofriense.

According to the agreement reached by both Madrid and Flamengo, the player will decide whether he wants to join Los Blancos next July when he turns 18, or if he prefers to wait for the summer of 2019; whichever decision he makes, he will nevertheless be presented as a Madrid player when he reaches 18.

Vinicius will have to decide whether he would like to stay in Rio de Janeiro for another season, where he now wears Zico's famous No. 10 shirt, or whether he would like to jump midway through the Brazilian campaign and link up with Zinedine Zidane and the Madrid squad for their pre-season.

"If it's up to me, I'd stay at Flamengo to help everyone who has always helped me," he continued.

"I have a great deal to contribute yet."

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
Starting line-up

Real Madrid XI: Casilla; Achraf, Ramos, Nacho, Theo; Llorente, Kovacic, Isco; Asensio, Benzema & Lucas
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
When will this useless club ever win the treble

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
Got nothing to say... Except

#halamadrid

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
And real Madrid is out!!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 11:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
LordAdam16:
Got nothing to say... Except

#halamadrid

-Lord

Do u mean "haha Madrid"? grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
lipsrsealed

It is a pity that the likes of Theo,Llorente,Asensio,Isco,Casilla,Vasquez can't win a match against Leganes

I am also happy it would not look like an injustice if Perez ends up sacking Zizou or at least seeing him throw in the trowel at the end of the season would be nice.

Can we catch a break?High BP for the fans this season
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
TLona1:

Do u mean "haha Madrid"? grin

Na I really do mean Hala Madrid!

Through the good and bad, we stick together.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 11:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
Zizou naturally wants to get sacked grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 8:03am On Jan 25, 2018
Zidane: My job is on the line against PSG
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:10am On Jan 25, 2018
So everything is falling apart for real at the moment cry

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:12am On Jan 25, 2018
Perez should just ignore that bald headed man and sign new players before the new FIFA rules.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 9:07am On Jan 25, 2018
KinzyeWriter:
Perez should just ignore that bald headed man and sign new players before the new FIFA rules.
as far as zidane is still the head coach. Madrid won't sign any one this winter window. Zidane is just stubborn, Perez needs players but zidane don't.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
KinzyeWriter:
which new fifa rules?

heard we have 300M euros for transfers in the summer, i think we need 400M or more. maybe sell players and bring in fresh better ones.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
Isco and Sergio Ramos are out injured.

19-man squad in full

Goalkeepers: Navas, Casilla, Moha

Defenders: Carvajal, Varane, Nacho, Marcelo, Theo

Midfielders: Kroos, Modric, Casemiro, Asensio, Llorente, Kovacic

Forwards: Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Lucas Vazquez, Mayoral
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
miremoses:
Isco and Sergio Ramos are out injured.

19-man squad in full

Goalkeepers: Navas, Casilla, Moha

Defenders: Carvajal, Varane, Nacho, Marcelo, Theo

Midfielders: Kroos, Modric, Casemiro, Asensio, Llorente, Kovacic

Forwards: Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Lucas Vazquez, Mayoral

cheesy grin
com nd win d treble na
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 4:50am On Jan 27, 2018
Neimar:

cheesy grin com nd win d treble na
Come and win BTB UCL na!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:25am On Jan 27, 2018
Guys what do you think?... If Zidane is shown the exit door, Guti is my preferred candidate to replace him.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:29am On Jan 27, 2018
I am so happy that nearly six million people agree with me that Isco is one of our best performers in the ongoing season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:31am On Jan 27, 2018
Is high time Ramos is dropped to the bench.
Name Nacho and Varane are my preferred Center Backs.
He has been rubbish this season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:31am On Jan 27, 2018
Nacho and Varane are my preferred Center Backs.
He has been rubbish this season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:32am On Jan 27, 2018
Ramos has been rubbish this season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Eyedea(m): 8:15am On Jan 27, 2018
monerozi5590:
Guys what do you think?... If Zidane is shown the exit door, Guti is my preferred candidate to replace him.
First i don't think they should sack zidane, they should give him till this time next season. But if they do sack him, saarri or low will be nice.

monerozi5590:

Ramos has been rubbish this season.
Ramos and marcelo have been shocking throughout this season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 8:23am On Jan 27, 2018
MoR2:
which new fifa rules?

heard we have 300M euros for transfers in the summer, i think we need 400M or more. maybe sell players and bring in fresh better ones.
its £500m bro. Heard hazard is on our radar. But I don't think his good enough to be a galastico. Kane, de gea and probably mbappe(in future) will do

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nezzar: 8:39am On Jan 27, 2018
miremoses:
its £500m bro. Heard hazard is on our radar. But I don't think his good enough to be a galastico. Kane, de gea and probably mbappe(in future) will do
Manu will never sell de gea to you

Deal with that
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 9:56am On Jan 27, 2018
monerozi5590:

Come and win BTB UCL na!

we nr nid am
ur bald coach was talking bout d treble
cum nd win it

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 11:59am On Jan 27, 2018
Neimar:

we nr nid am ur bald coach was talking bout d treble cum nd win it
So many clubs have won treble but no club has won BTB UCL but Madrid.

We have done what no other club has done.
Ours is more precious, golden and unique than ur treble.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (1826) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.