Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1173839 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 9:10am On Jan 22, 2018
Yes oo ... they won against a below par Deportivo and suddenly Real Madrid are back from the dead... iffa hia.. This Deportivo still even managed to create some dangerous moments for them and they all imagine they're now as good as almighty barcelona tongue tongue tongue

smh!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 9:22am On Jan 22, 2018
jpmoriarti:
Yes oo ... they won against a below par Deportivo and suddenly Real Madrid are back from the dead... iffa hia.. This Deportivo still even managed to create some dangerous moments for them and they all imagine they're now as good as almighty barcelona tongue tongue tongue

smh!!
the same deportivo that beat barka last season. It's obvious you don't watch football. You comment based on what others say.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 9:49am On Jan 22, 2018
monerozi5590:

How do you expect Big Benz to outscore CR7 when CR7 keeps dragging the CF space with him
What about the chances he misses? Cr7 is also dragging that with him?

I can't remember the last time he scored from a header

Benz link up play is enough for me.

Benz and Firmino Play similar football.
Firmino last season misses a lot chances but he seems to have improved this season

Benzema is the only one who link up play?Your CF doesn't score up to 20goals in a season but he is good for you
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:33am On Jan 22, 2018
hardeycute:
What about the chances he misses? Cr7 is also dragging that with him?

I can't remember the last time he scored from a header

Firmino last season misses a lot chances but he seems to have improved this season

Benzema is the only one who link up play?Your CF doesn't score up to 20goals in a season but he is good for you

That is not his primary objective.. Cr7 is our CF.

Benz objective is his link up play with our forward lines.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 11:18am On Jan 22, 2018
Real Madrid target Kepa signs new contract with Athletic club with €80m buyout clause

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:42am On Jan 22, 2018
monerozi5590:

That is not his primary objective.. Cr7 is our CF.
Benz objective is his link up play with our forward lines.
lipsrsealed
Anything that rocks your boat for you.
Non attacking players are even more clinical than your MCM
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:44am On Jan 22, 2018
miremoses:
Real Madrid target Kepa signs new contract with Athletic club with €80m buyout clause
We can't get him again.Zizou is the culprit

Navas with his errors will remain in goal.Casilla is not a competition.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by stinkmeaner: 11:44am On Jan 22, 2018
Where's that guy that was praising zidane on his reluctance to sign kepa now but wait for summer to get him on a free transfer grin grin cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:58am On Jan 22, 2018
miremoses:
MARCA: Athletic's Kepa Arrizabalaga will join Real Madrid in the first week of January

MARCA: Athletic's Kepa Arrizabalaga will join Real Madrid in the first week of January

He will sign for 6 years and get €2.5M annually.

Real Madrid will offer Athletic €25M (€5M more than the keeper's release clause) after the Club World Cup.

MARCA is a bitch.

This bald man needs to resign at the end of the summer
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
hardeycute:

MARCA is a bitch.

This bald man needs to resign at the end of the summer
just like I said yesterday, zizou doesn't want any competition for his son.
I was really pissed off when I saw kepa pen a new deal.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
hardeycute:
We can't get him again.Zizou is the culprit

Navas with his errors will remain in goal.Casilla is not a competition.
it seems courtios and de gea will be the main target this summer
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by SerVik(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
Where is pinto these days? He'll fit seamlessly into this Madrid squad.

He can take the 'red card' burden off Ramos.
He is also a hip hop star just like ororo and bale

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
Get well soon champ

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
The captain is back training with the rest

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
miremoses:
The captain is back training with the rest
Good for him.

Vinicius JR started yesterday and scored the only goal

Odegaard also played yesterday after weeks of being sidelined

HopefulLandlord what is happening to your Federico Valverde?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 7:15am On Jan 23, 2018
hardeycute:
Good for him.

watched flamengo's highlight yesterday. Vinicious JR is a confident lad with the ball on his feet. Some sports news say he will be in bernabue this summer. But I wouldn't like that, 2019 would be better.
I didn't watch odegaard play, but I really hope his improving.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 7:33am On Jan 23, 2018
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:56am On Jan 23, 2018
miremoses:
Mbappe is out injured, will be out for 2 months. He won't make it in the champions league matches against Real Madrid

Very good... i like it.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 10:56am On Jan 23, 2018
miremoses:
watched flamengo's highlight yesterday. Vinicious JR is a confident lad with the ball on his feet. Some sports news say he will be in bernabue this summer. But I wouldn't like that, 2019 would be better.
I didn't watch odegaard play, but I really hope his improving.
Vinicius and Odegaard would need a Laliga loan move
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
hardeycute:
Good for him.

He's been playing for Depor, he's been solid so far but hasn't scored nor assisted as he's a DLP CM
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
A report in Spain say Real Madrid will make a Sumner move for de gea

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by snowstormm(m): 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
miremoses:
Mbappe is out injured, will be out for 2 months. He won't make it in the champions league matches against Real Madrid

Lolz...so you don't want to play a complete PSG squad?

Anyway,he isn't out for 2 months...he tweeted that he is fine
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
snowstormm:

Lolz...so you don't want to play a complete PSG squad?

Anyway,he isn't out for 2 months...he tweeted that he is fine
tongue Is it your complete squad?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
miremoses:
A report in Spain say Real Madrid will make a Sumner move for de gea
"will" ?

Zizou has turned Madrid to Assnal FC on transfers.I would only believe this when DDG is clad in a Madrid jersey also the fax machine incident is still fresh in my memory.

Courtois or Allison looks more achievable
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
hardeycute:
"will" ?

Zizou has turned Madrid to Assnal FC on transfers.I would only believe this when DDG is clad in a Madrid jersey also the fax machine incident is still fresh in my memory.

Courtois or Allison looks more achievable

Allison ✖

Courtois ✔

But I would prefer de gea, his catching is superb but I think courtois has better reflexes.

Anyways I hope a deal will be finalized. De gea or courtois? I choose de gea any time.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
miremoses:

Allison ✖

Courtois ✔

But I would prefer de gea, his catching is superb but I think courtois has better reflexes.

Anyways I hope a deal will be finalized. De gea or courtois? I choose de gea any time.
DDG also reacts quickly and he is very good with stopping balls with the leg.I don't see Man Utd selling him especially with Mou as their coach.

Calamities can befall Chelsea to allow Madrid swoop in.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
Recent reports claim Mbappe will be fit to face Real Madrid.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
hardeycute:
DDG also reacts quickly and he is very good with stopping balls with the leg.I don't see Man Utd selling him especially with Mou as their coach.

Calamities can befall Chelsea to allow Madrid swoop in.
if coutois hands a transfer request in the summer. Chelsea will open the doors for him to leave. Same can't be said about DDG. But scooping him from man united will surely cost alot
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
Atletico Madrid has really fallen. Sevilla will surely knock them out.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
miremoses:
if coutois hands a transfer request in the summer. Chelsea will open the doors for him to leave. Same can't be said about DDG. But scooping him from man united will surely cost alot
WR fee or a swap deal with Bale.

Man lacks a Right winger,trade him off(fed up with his injuries) and get a new man
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 11:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
hardeycute:
WR fee or a swap deal with Bale.

Man lacks a Right winger,trade him off(fed up with his injuries) and get a new man
trade bale for de gea? Man united board wouldn't agree on such deal. Mou likes bale alot but nah, he wouldn't trade a man who has saved them this season.

Bale might have been on the verge of leaving. But with his current form and scoring ability. Papa Perez will have a rethink.

The best way of getting de gea, is by breaking the bank. No swap deal would work.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 8:25am On Jan 24, 2018
miremoses:
Recent reports claim Mbappe will be fit to face Real Madrid.
Yet you claimed he will be out for two months?? Where did you get that report or it was your wish??

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.