Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,200 members, 7,860,304 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1172855 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
hardeycute:
Like Montella Like Zizou

Sevilla aren't ready to compete for top4
thanks to sevilla. We would have been 5th in league table.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:29am On Jan 15, 2018
miremoses:
thanks to sevilla. We would have been 5th in league table.

I tire for that club.

Chance to be level with us they still bottled it.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2018
usbcable:

The problem is not the formation so to say.
At the start of the season he tried something new by making Isco play a roaming role. We all knew how that went.

The problem in my view is the attitude of the experienced players and sadly the fringe ones too.

Last season we were also conceding goals but always outscored opposition. Sadly this season our strikers are worse than some teams defence as per scoring ratios. Last season if the attack was caged the midfield and defence came to their rescue to score the crucial goals. Alas this season it is a different story.

So basically it is the commitment of the players that is questionable and it is bad enough the coach is not keen on jiggling things up to shape everyone up.

Our attacks is so pedestrian and predictable. No zeal yo track back and snuff out counters by the midfield and every one is lax with chasing the balls when its lost. Only Navas has shown his interest in keeping things in line. Not same for defence midfield and attack and ultimately the coach.
Correct! Only Navas. The rest are complacent. Which would blame them when there's no competition. Navas knows we desperately want to replace him so he's doing his best to either make us retain him or make an impression on his potential new employers.

I can't wait for our next match. I want to see this current Madrid play everyday sef. grin . I want to see the new ways they'll use to further embarrass us. kai we don suffer sha. lol
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2018
usbcable:

Abi oooo.
UCL is now getting too easy for us.
We need a change in ambition.
EUL to sure ju.

zidane and the players dey follow your advice .lol
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
Seems bale passed his injury to dembele. His now made of glass.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
Benzema is back training.
Really want to see Madrid lift that CDR

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 10:16am On Jan 16, 2018
Watched leganes match against Real betis yesterday. Leganes are no work over tho. Hope zidane takes the match against them on Thursday serious. We need to be in the semis
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
miremoses:
Watched leganes match against Real betis yesterday. Leganes are no work over tho. Hope zidane takes the match against them on Thursday serious. We need to be in the semis
watch Leganes turn to prime-barka 2009-11 come Thursday.

I don't think Cr7 will be playing this one
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
hardeycute:

C-r7 won't play ,that's for sure. I think benzema wilk lead the attack .
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
miremoses:
C-r7 won't play ,that's for sure. I think benzema will lead the attack .
Something needs to start working before February
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 10:00am On Jan 17, 2018
usbcable:

I tire for that club.

Chance to be level with us they still bottled it.
with their current form I don't think they will go far. A quarter final against ATM and round of 16 against man utd.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
Reports in Spain say that zizou wants to bring Sterling to Madrid shocked

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
GOAL??those ones are jokers
miremoses:
i would take kdb and leroy sane instead
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
hardeycute:
GOAL??those ones are jokersi would take kdb and leroy sane instead
i personally don't trust any news on Goal page tho. But sterling said last year December that he doesn't want a new deal in man city until the world cup ends , don't you think he has contact from another club.
Well, I would go for sane but his a LWF, a wing occupied by ronaldo, and vinicous Junior (when he arrives) and also the rumoured Neymar too.

About kdb, I don't think he has any intention of leaving man city anytime soon tho. Apart from that, I would love to see him lead Madrid midfield in future.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
Alvaro Odriozola (his on Madrid's radar for summer signing) is bang in form. The two goals scored against Barcelona came from his wing.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
miremoses:
i personally don't trust any news on Goal page tho. But sterling said last year December that he doesn't want a new deal in man city until the world cup ends , don't you think he has contact from another club.
Well, I would go for sane but his a LWF, a wing occupied by ronaldo, and vinicous Junior (when he arrives) and also the rumoured Neymar too.

About kdb, I don't think he has any intention of leaving man city anytime soon tho. Apart from that, I would love to see him lead Madrid midfield in future.

Ronaldo LWF!.... Gush!... No way!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
miremoses:
You still read transfer news from goal.com?

You dey try
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
miremoses:

I only read it when I want to amuse myself with stupid arguments between Messi and CR fans.

Trust me the news is about Sterling but the comments section will reel of stewipidity on messi and Ronnie.

All thanks to the idiot Ben Hayward
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
miremoses:

IF

Realistically,we can't get any of those two but if we are getting player(s) from City i would not take Sterling on a free.

Guedes is another player we can get for the LWF.Neymar deal won't happen soon
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
PSG 8 -0

February is here
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
usbcable:

I only read it when I want to amuse myself with stupid arguments between Messi and CR fans.

Trust me the news is about Sterling but the comments section will reel of stewipidity on messi and Ronnie.

All thanks to the idiot Ben Hayward
I visit for Transfer rumors.

All media outlets are biased, you see BBC with Bale and Hamilton.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
hardeycute:

He should play. We can't afford to mess this up.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 12:06am On Jan 18, 2018
usbcable:

You still read transfer news from goal.com?

You dey try
it's for transfer rumors nothing else.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
Finally, we get our first Ramos time goal of the season.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 12:54am On Jan 19, 2018
I really hate all this late matches. (Who puts a fixture by 9:30 undecided)

Anyways, one goal isn't bad, considering it's an away goal. Hope we can protect it at home nd not throw it away tho.

Wonderful goal from asensio.

Hope to see bale and ronaldo in the home game.

Halamadrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
Our match against La coruna will see the visitors with one senior defender course the other senior defender is out injured.

Two Valencia top CB received red cards in their match against las palmas.

Real Madrid needs to take their misfortune to their advantages when we meet both teams.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
Real Madrid XI: Navas, Carvajal, Varane, Nacho, Ronaldo, Kroos, Modric, Bale, Marcelo, Casemiro, Mayoral

Subs: Casilla, Benzema, Theo, Lucas Vazquez, Asensio, Isco, Kovacic
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
1-1
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nice goal from bale to make it 2-1

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
This is how it's done

7-1
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
miremoses:
This is how it's done

7-1

Don't forget about the Sevilla win, and how we thought that was the turning point.

What we need now is consistency, less misses, and to stop giving gifts (we gave 3 in the second half alone).

Good result tho'. The beauty of 4-3-3.

-Lord

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.