Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1161407 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (1826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
Casemiro The Tank please recover quickly. Benzema had a nice game by my standard.

Marcelo, Ramos i will forgive you guys for what you did to me this night. I am damn angry.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
usbcable:

Ceballos could have been a replacement formmaybe Kroos but not Case.

Apparently, he wanted to sub in Ceballos for someone else. However, with Case down, you would expect him to change his mind on the sub and put Llorente on the pitch instead.

It's standard game management. Everyone knows Case is our engine. And with Kovacic out, Llorente is the closest we have to a replacement for him. No one else in the team can replace him.

Hopefully, he learns from this. Valverde turned things around after the Super Cup embarrassment. Unfortunately, the defense issues don't seem like they can be sorted out in days. And we still haven't bought the needed backup striker.

Even Bale had to leave the wings where he was lethal to get into the box because our no 9 is actually a 10. It'd be interesting to see how Lope gets out of this. I did like the energy they showed for the first 70 minutes. Whatever it was, I hope to see more of it.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
usbcable:

I wasn't even thinking of Ronaldo.
I was only perplexed with Ceballos coming in for Case
I
I believe he has his reasons, it could be that he thinks Ceba Kroos and Modrić would hold the midfield together better than Llorente Kroos Modrić would. Llorente may not have been fit/match fit, he may not be in the frame of mind. he might just like Ceballos too but I've honestly not seen anything special in Llorente either. he looks a passenger in midfield most of the time. at least Ceballos has put in some flashes of brilliance in the little playing time he had last season. I remember him scoring a brace on his debut.

I think a game like this was screaming for Kovačić but the guy couldn't wait for his time so he's in England

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I brought up Ronaldo because its only a matter of time before someone brings it up. My being on the offensive is what's preventing CR7 fanboys from bringing him up and I want to believe you know what I'm saying is correct

Trust me I am a Ronaldo fan.
I have defended him for years against all barca fans on Nairaland.

But its Real Madrid playing. So why would I n talk of him during or after the matxh

I still talk of Ozil/ Di Maria leaving affecting us back then. As talking of them is just a show of appreciation nothing more. Its not sulking if that is what you think of it.

Ronaldo is history now but a remarkable one.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
usbcable:

Why have you two succeeded in turning it into a CR talk.
Later you two will accuse us of being his fan boys.
You couldn't live without taking a shot at him.
You two started with CR no one else did.

Didn't you see what that guy wrote up there?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I believe he has his reasons, it could be that he thinks Ceba Kroos and Modrić would hold the midfield together better than Llorente Kroos Modrić would. Llorente may not have been fit/match fit, he may not be in the frame of mind. he might just like Ceballos too but I've honestly not seen anything special in Llorente either. he looks a passenger in midfield most of the time. at least Ceballos has put in some flashes of brilliance in the little playing time he had last season. I remember him scoring a brace on his debut.

I think a game like this was screaming for Kovačić but the guy couldn't wait for his time so he's in England

ATM are rugged and ruthless with counters.

That is Case specialty. And Llorente would be a better option to break down such moves than an attacking or midfielder.

I hope he has learnt his lessons.

Real Madrid don't forgive easily. Ask Benitez or Mou or Schuster
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
monerozi5590:

Didn't you see what that guy wrote up there?
Tonight wasn't about CR it was about 3 outrageous defensive blunders
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 11:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
usbcable:

We coming for Hazard
grin grin grin

We can't continue with Mayoral as a substitute or strike partner for Benzema

Honestly Hazard looks like the last big name we should be going after

Let's go for a striker. Hazard is not that good at goalscoring, he's scoring 4-5 goals a season. even his assist numbers aren't impressive either.

either we get a world class striker or sign nobody
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
LordAdamX:

Apparently, he wanted to sub in Ceballos for someone else. However, with Case down, you would expect him to change his mind on the sub and put Llorente on the pitch instead.

It's standard game management. Everyone knows Case is our engine. And with Kovacic out, Llorente is the closest we have to a replacement for him. No one else in the team can replace him.

Hopefully, he learns from this. Valverde turned things around after the Super Cup embarrassment. Unfortunately, the defense issues don't seem like they can be sorted out in days. And we still haven't bought the needed backup striker.

Even Bale had to leave the wings where he was lethal to get into the box because our no 9 is actually a 10. It'd be interesting to see how Lope gets out of this. I did like the energy they showed for the first 70 minutes. Whatever it was, I hope to see more of it.

-Lord

The midfield got tired after Case left.
So no one was feeding Bale and Benzema again.

Modric had to drop deeper to cover the defence.

Mayoral had noneffect what soever on the attack too.

Likewise Vasquez and Ceballos
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Honestly Hazard looks like the last big name we should be going after

Let's go for a striker. Hazard is not that good at goalscoring, he's scoring 4-5 goals a season. even his assist numbers aren't impressive either.

either we get a world class striker or sign nobody

I trust Flo P.

Mayoral just wasted an opportunity to shine.

Kane maybe brought in.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
usbcable:

ATM are rugged and ruthless with counters.

That is Case specialty. And Llorente would be a better option to break down such moves than an attacking or midfielder.

I hope he has learnt his lessons.

Real Madrid don't forgive easily. Ask Benitez or Mou or Schuster

That's the main issue.

When next they go to the Bernabeu, the crowd will be restless and panicky.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 11:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
usbcable:

Tonight wasn't about CR it was about 3 outrageous defensive blunders

Very true. I am just angry. Casemiro was missed immediately he went out injured.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
monerozi5590:

Very true. I am just angry. Casemiro was missed immediately he went out injured.

Casimiro is so important in that midfield

People who don't watch us that much think he's a peripheral figure

I was even arguing on Chelsea fans thread where people were saying Deburyne would bench Casimiro in Madrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
usbcable:

I trust Flo P.

Kane maybe brought in.

which Kane. We better go for icardi or no one else.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
usbcable:

The midfield got tired after Case left.
So no one was feeding Bale and Benzema again.

Modric had to drop deeper to cover the defence.

Mayoral had noneffect what soever on the attack too.

Likewise Vasquez and Ceballos

Why will Modric not have to drop deep when you have Bale, Benzema, Mayoral, Vazquez, and Ceballos up front. Lope just threw the kitchen sink at ATM as a Hail Mary attempt. I see why he'd do that, and accept that these errors happen.

Where problem go dey na if he continue dey repeat them.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 11:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
usbcable:

I trust Flo P.

Kane maybe brought in.

Funny enough our 2 strikers played well. I was astounded by Benz's newfound confidence

Marcelo should've scored with that last second change if regulation time from Bale's weighted pass
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I was even arguing on Chelsea fans thread where people were saying Deburyne would bench Casimiro in Madrid

Case my not be goog at ball distribution.
But at least he is good at covering for the defence especially tough ones like ATM.

Our defence has serious issues which I still cant place a hold on why.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
LordAdamX:

Why will Modric not have to drop deep when you have Bale, Benzema, Mayoral, Vazquez, and Ceballos up front. Lope just threw the kitchen sink at ATM as a Hail Mary attempt. I see why he'd do that, and accept that these errors happen.

Where problem go dey na if he continue dey repeat them.

-Lord

Our defence has serious issues

why is Carvajal alwasy saddled with the responsibility of marking Costa?

carvajal has a problem of being too brash and drwan into the center of the defence leaving his flanks open.

Marcelo is always marcelo with defending

varane uncharacteristically messed up the late moments of the game

Ramos Dont know why he played the penalty when we had 2 strikers on the pitch
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:02am On Aug 16, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Funny enough our 2 strikers played well. I was astounded by Benz's newfound confidence

Marcelo should've scored with that last second change if regulation time from Bale's weighted pass

Up until about 70-75 minutes they hassled the ATM defence.

the midfield then broke down with Isco and Kroos exit.

the rest is history.

Am impressed with the partnership of Bale Benzema and Asensio so far
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 12:03am On Aug 16, 2018
usbcable:

Our defence has serious issues

why is Carvajal alwasy saddled with the responsibility of marking Costa?

carvajal has a problem of being too brash and drwan into the center of the defence leaving his flanks open.

Marcelo is always marcelo with defending

varane uncharacteristically messed up the late moments of the game

Ramos Dont know why he played the penalty when we had 2 strikers on the pitch

Oh you notice that one ba? Bale dey pitch Ramos dey take PK. Why?

They better resolve that matter before next game ooo.

Overall, today is a night to forget. We seriously need to work on that defense. This outscoring mantra no gel again. Onto the next game tho'.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 12:06am On Aug 16, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Casemiro ,Fernandinho, Kante and Sergio Busquet should be compared with one another not KDB. KDB Play different position. My thought.

The argument in the Chelsea Thread was about KDB and Kroos.

You went for Kross, I saw your comments. I go with KDB. Kroos is sweet but i just love KDB.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Eyedea(m): 12:08am On Aug 16, 2018
Thought y'all would be discussing serious issues on why we lost but I see they made it about cr7 again. when it was obvious our coach was making rookie substitutions the kind that you make playing football manager
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 12:20am On Aug 16, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Thank you!

I was on the road when the match started so I parked and went into a viewing centre to watch the match

Come and see how everything Madrid were doing was connected to CR7 by so-called Madrid fans. it was annoying. Every shot taken, every misplaced pass, every move failed served as an opportunity for these "Madrid fans" to remind us of how those wouldn't have happened with CR7 on the field.

Honestly I had to restrain myself from telling those guys to Bleep off to Juve

grin grin grin grin

This guy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 12:21am On Aug 16, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Thank you!

I was on the road when the match started so I parked and went into a viewing centre to watch the match

Come and see how everything Madrid were doing was connected to CR7 by so-called Madrid fans. it was annoying. Every shot taken, every misplaced pass, every move failed served as an opportunity for these "Madrid fans" to remind us of how those wouldn't have happened with CR7 on the field.

Honestly I had to restrain myself from telling those guys to Bleep off to Juve

Your hatred and quest to be "different" won't allow you open your eyes to how impactful Beast mode Ororo would have been on the pitch had he played this match.

Every Madrid fan who watched this match deep down wished Ronaldo was on a white shirt. I wish you went ahead and told them to fùck off to Juve so at least they'd hit you with facts. Or maybe a few punches.

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 12:23am On Aug 16, 2018
LordAdamX:

Oh you notice that one ba? Bale dey pitch Ramos dey take PK. Why?

They better resolve that matter before next game ooo.

Overall, today is a night to forget. We seriously need to work on that defense. This outscoring mantra no gel again. Onto the next game tho'.

-Lord

First final Madrid is losing in a long time. We've sodomized our younger brother in finals for years.

I just hope this mess stops tonight. embarassed

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 12:35am On Aug 16, 2018
Hala Madrid!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by biomustry: 1:28am On Aug 16, 2018
Lamentations
Madridistas fighting

Meanwhile...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by kodded(m): 2:23am On Aug 16, 2018
I can see some improvement tongue

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nihilstjnr: 5:54am On Aug 16, 2018
so hopeful landlord na even pariah on this thread? grin grin grin

I thought there was something off when he invaded our side with some aberrant opinions....

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by afrodoc2: 6:17am On Aug 16, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

I thought there was something off when he invaded our side with some aberrant opinions....

This guy! You find am reach house? cheesy

Don't tell me hopeful landlord is a bloody tenant in his own home?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nihilstjnr: 6:31am On Aug 16, 2018
afrodoc2:

This guy! You find am reach house? cheesy

Don't tell me hopeful landlord is a bloody tenant in his own home?

At all o.

I dey follow this thread normally, but now wey my chairman don commot, I dey only visit once in a while.

As I just enter this morning, na im I see say the guy no even get standing for him own zone

The hopeful part of his moniker dey very instructive
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 6:31am On Aug 16, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

grin it was you guys who had aberrant opinions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (1826) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.