Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,210 members, 7,846,012 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1166529 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (1827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 6:35am On Aug 16, 2018
Last night had a very bad ending but we started well,the biggest disappointed was our bench, from having James and morata on the bench we now have mayoral and ceballos
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:45am On Aug 16, 2018
Yonce:

Your hatred and quest to be "different" won't allow you open your eyes to how impactful Beast mode Ororo would have been on the pitch had he played this match.

Every Madrid fan who watched this match deep down wished Ronaldo was on a white shirt. I wish you went ahead and told them to fùck off to Juve so at least they'd hit you with facts. Or maybe a few punches.

Yonce just like Krasid told me the other day, speak for yourself. Stop saying every Madrid Fan. Which fact will they hit him with?. Please i will like to know.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:53am On Aug 16, 2018
madrid5:
Last night had a very bad ending but we started well,the biggest disappointed was our bench, from having James and morata on the bench we now have mayoral and ceballos
plus our defence is trash, Ramos and Varane were acting like las palmas B team defenders.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 7:00am On Aug 16, 2018
madrid5:
grin it was you guys who had aberrant opinions

don't mind them. same guy said Kroos looks good because he has Ronaldo lol. Because Ronaldo was there with him in German national team and when he was at Bayern

KDB is the best thing since sliced bread though

He's better than Xavi, Iniesta, Modrić, Kroos, Zidane, Redondo, Deco, Pirlo, Vieira, Platini, Laudrup, Bobby Charlton, Zico, Roy Keane, Alonso, Mattahaus, Rijkaard etc
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 7:03am On Aug 16, 2018
LosVikingos:

grin grin grin grin
This guy
wink
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:12am On Aug 16, 2018
Miremoses1:
plus our defence is trash, Ramos and Varane were acting like las palmas B team defenders.

Lol. That was too harsh bro.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 7:16am On Aug 16, 2018
monerozi5590:

Yonce just like Krasid told me the other day, speak for yourself. Stop saying every Madrid Fan. Which fact will they hit him with?. Please i will like to know.

The facts they'd hit me with is that Ronaldo was injured in the matches we played but lost against atletico. He might be on the field but its obvious his body double was the one we're seeing
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jonsnow92: 7:21am On Aug 16, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Thank you!

I was on the road when the match started so I parked and went into a viewing centre to watch the match

Come and see how everything Madrid were doing was connected to CR7 by so-called Madrid fans. it was annoying. Every shot taken, every misplaced pass, every move failed served as an opportunity for these "Madrid fans" to remind us of how those wouldn't have happened with CR7 on the field.

Honestly I had to restrain myself from telling those guys to Bleep off to Juve
True that. you should get used to it though,it was almost the same thing when Snakemar left Us.. Give it 2-3 months and things should go back to normal.. Although the void left by Ronaldo 's departure would take a while before it is filled though.

It should never be filled though so you can go back to not winning the UCL for the next 10 years. grin
hopefulLandlord:

Thank you!

I was on the road when the match started so I parked and went into a viewing centre to watch the match

Come and see how everything Madrid were doing was connected to CR7 by so-called Madrid fans. it was annoying. Every shot taken, every misplaced pass, every move failed served as an opportunity for these "Madrid fans" to remind us of how those wouldn't have happened with CR7 on the field.

True that. you should get used to it though,it was almost the same thing when Snakemar left Us.. Give it 2-3 months and things should go back to normal.. Although the void left by Ronaldo 's departure would take a while before it is filled though.

It should never be filled though so you can go back to not winning the UCL for the next 10 years.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nihilstjnr: 7:28am On Aug 16, 2018
madrid5:
grin it was you guys who had aberrant opinions

says the guy who saw Kroos boss a game between Brazil and France.

They should just coral you people here and not allow you and your dangerous ideas to escape.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 7:31am On Aug 16, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

They should just coral you people here and not allow you and your dangerous ideas to escape.

It must've been a mistake haha even you know this

Try being charitable in discussions, you might like it
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by afrodoc2: 7:34am On Aug 16, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Nihilist said they should quarantine you guys here make una virus no spread. cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nihilstjnr: 7:34am On Aug 16, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

We actually pulled him up on it several times and he insisted on what he saw...

like I said, such dangerous ideas should not be allowed to proliferate...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:48am On Aug 16, 2018
Guys don't mind those two foreigners here. HopefulLandlord and madrid5 argued their points with wit and utmost intelligence. They are just looking for cheap points.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 8:13am On Aug 16, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

bros all these na cheap shots,just irrelevant distraction to the piont that was being made,nor be all this one wan make goat start to fly,go and start preparing for europa league abeg.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by phaamsaam: 11:08am On Aug 16, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Thank you!

Lol, our own weeping day is coming, I am yet to grasp what am gonna do when the greatest of all time leaves barcelona, it's gonna be unthinkable, unbearable, una own still small. Lol
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
phaamsaam:

Lol, our own weeping day is coming, I am yet to grasp what am gonna do when the greatest of all time leaves barcelona, it's gonna be unthinkable, unbearable, una own still small. Lol

Why would I weep?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
Casemiro might miss our first liga match.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 17, 2018
I actually supported Madrid because of Ronaldo (And obviously moved to Juve lol) but the way you guys talk about him is really funny. Yes, he has lost to Atletico by 4 goals (which is your line of defense) but you know deep down that there is a fear factor that comes with players like Ronaldo or Messi on the pitch.

A club that doesn't respect their legends. Smh.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 3:49am On Aug 17, 2018
GloryIsaac:
I actually supported Madrid because of Ronaldo (And obviously moved to Juve lol)

Good riddance

i like your sincerity, you accept you're fan of a player and follow him around, Hopefully the other Ronaldo fans follow suit rather than keep pretending they're still Madrid fans so they can shiit on the team they claim to support.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:35am On Aug 17, 2018
GloryIsaac:
I actually supported Madrid because of Ronaldo (And obviously moved to Juve lol) but the way you guys talk about him is really funny. Yes, he has lost to Atletico by 4 goals (which is your line of defense) but you know deep down that there is a fear factor that comes with players like Ronaldo or Messi on the pitch.

Just like LordAdamX said and i quote "CR7 Fans don't pretend about where their loyalties lie. And they owe no one any apology"

They are many of them like this and the painful aspect is that most of them have started wishing us bad luck because CR7 left. Bros i respect ur choice and good luck in your new found club.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2018
GloryIsaac:

Pls who is "you guys".

Generalization is a cardinal sin in public engagements.

If you must talk be specific to the person or persons you are referring to. Those that adore him know themselves and those that don't like him also knows themselves. We all can't like or love or hate or dislike samething

Its not by force to comment here. Juventus also has a thread.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2018
phaamsaam:

We will overcome it just as we over came it with previous players.
Many great players have ever adorned the jersey number 7 for Real Madrid.

They were all great players for Real Madrid.
They all bedazzled the world of football during their stays here.

Joseito
Juanito
Butragueno
Esnaider
Raul
Ronaldo

We always adore these players;

The Bernebau even chants at every 7 minute Juanitos name.
Butragueno is still a director at the club.
Raul is back in the club.
Why then would Real disrespect the GOAT himself.

No ordinary player has worn the iconic jersey. It remains who Lope will give the jersey to next.

Hala Madrid.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2018
It's deadline day in Italy, and its also the day we know if Lukita is staying or leaving.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2018
Modric: "A hard defeat, but a defeat does not define this team. It's time to get up & keep working like we've always done."

Those Words smiley

HalaMadrid ❤️

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 17, 2018
usbcable:

Pls who is "you guys".

Generalization is a cardinal sin in public engagements.

If you must talk be specific to the person or persons you are referring to. Those that adore him know themselves and those that don't like him also knows themselves. We all can't like or love or hate or dislike samething

Its not by force to comment here. Juventus also has a thread.

You should know who was being referred to. Btw, i don't give a f*ck about your thread, just straightened some comments out.

Good luck in the future.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:54am On Aug 17, 2018
GloryIsaac:

You should know who was being referred to. Btw, i don't give a f*ck about your thread, just straightened some comments out.

Good luck in the future.

If you "knew" then "you guys" is shear recklessness with use of words.

Thanks for the luck.

We sure need it grin wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
tongue

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
liveLongNprospa:
tongue
no disrepect to CR7 , I will go for juninho , dude sees free kick as penalty kicks.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
18 years without an international final loss.
13 consecutive international finals won.
All came to an end.
Time to Bounce Back, Real Madrid C.F. ✌�

You've always got our Support.

#HalaMadrid �

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
monerozi5590:

Just like LordAdamX said and i quote "CR7 Fans don't pretend about where their loyalties lie. And they owe no one any apology"

They are many of them like this and the painful aspect is that most of them have started wishing us bad luck because CR7 left. Bros i respect ur choice and good luck in your new found club.

Like the club needed bad luck to lose to ATH...

Dude look at clubs like Milan and know that most people wouldn't support a team without success, legacy be damned. It's standard human nature.

Usbcable knows firsthand how dry RM threads were in the late 2000s here. I don't need to prove my choice to anyone here. Don't like it, GFY! Seriously!!! All this lame-a** stick to the club sh*t over a player is BS! None of us is an actual Madridismo. So I don't get this fake asf posturing.

I liked Madrid when CR7 was still in Manchester and didn't particularly like the club even though I was a fan of the player, same way many cules like Modric even tho' he plays for their eternal rivals. So I fail to see how me being a fan of CR7 equates to me wishing RM bad. RM doesn't need wishes to have a bad season. There's sh*t management and the club has rode its luck for too long.

Even with CR7 last year, we ended the season knowing we needed to do something about the striker position, the defense, and squad depth. Then we start a new season without a striker, defense still looks like sh*t, and we moved from having Morata, Bale, James, and Kovacic on the bench to having Vinicius, Ceballos, and Mayoral. Then when sh*t hits the fan, it's CR7 fans you want to turn your attention to. F*UCK YOU!

Neymar left Barca, and their board bought Dembele, Coutinho, and Malcolm. Even though they have Messi. We sell Ronaldo and buy no one (Vinicius was already coming in before CR7 left), and you dumbf*cks are expecting magic? Who hates the club then?!

Why won't Perez sit comfortably watching a 2:4 scoreline when he knows c*nts like yourself would deflect and blame imaginary wishers for club failure. Apparently when we don't win matches, it'd be because CR7 fans are "wishing RM bad luck." Like anyone wishing RM bad luck had ever been a deciding factor on the results the club gets. Do you know how annoyingly st*pid that sounds?

There are lots of targets to aim at as the club goes into rough times, but don't you dare take a shot at the CR7 fan crowd during this ride on my watch. I assure you, you'd immediately regret it. And that goes for any other person here! That's your final warning!

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
Miremoses1:
no disrepect to CR7 , I will go for juninho , dude sees free kick as penalty kicks.

It's not even a hard choice to make. CR7's FK technique has a high failure rate compared to Juninho's.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
GloryIsaac:

And fans that shìt unapologetically on their players.

Till today Ronaldo has a special place in some hardcore united fans. . .but here the story is 180°

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (1827) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: Jokerman(m), nonny1212

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.