Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1137832 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (1820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:08am On Oct 30, 2018
LandlordHopeful:

I've always been here but can't post due to the 2 months b.an. my alte.rnates get 10 year ba.n as soon as the m.od.s get the inkling its me behind it

how have you been taking this?

With a heavy heart.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:12am On Oct 30, 2018
LordAdamX:

Perez was pushed out, that's why he resigned.

Perez didn't buy Ronaldo. And I think had Perez been at the helm of affairs in 2008/2009, CR7 wouldn't have agreed to come. Same way Perez didn't like Ronaldinho and didn't sign him. His reason was that Ronaldinho was not marketable.

Barca approached Ronaldo. SAF insisted Ronaldo go to Barca. CR7 gave Calderon his word that he'd come to the Bernabeu. Then he told SAF he'd stay an extra year at Man U to placate him, then go to Madrid. Turns out Barca beat Man U at the UCL final that last year, yet he still went to Madrid that wasn't doing well in the UCL.

-Lord

Calderon claimed he was the one that signed CR7. Perez was the one that paid the money.

CR7 came in the summer of 2009. Perez is the president then. Kaka and CR7 both came in the same summer.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 10:15am On Oct 30, 2018
LandlordHopeful:

Yes, he's not perfect. He's had his mistakes and made some head scratching decisions over the years just like every club president I could think of but I can't stand fans talking as though all the successes we've had recently are in spite of his trying his hardest to sabotage the club

The successes are precisely in spite of Perez "trying his hardest to sabotage the club."

That specific 4-0 mauling by Barca which Ronaldo played in under Benitez, was because Benitez was pandering to the whims of Perez.

Zidane was brought in as an interim coach from Castilla like what's being done to Solari now, because no one wanted the job. Zidane put his foot down and told Perez to suck it on most sporting decisions, including when the old f*rt wanted to sell Navas, yet couldn't get a fax working to land DDG.

Zidane left because Perez wouldn't buy into the vision of a B2B2B UCL coach. Sold Ronaldo. And bought a French league lookalike.

Perez hit jackpot with the Asensio, LV buys; but he's been of more harm than good.

-Lord
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:16am On Oct 30, 2018
With Ronaldo’s salary being boosted by a share of his projected image rights, he will earn £106 million as a Real player if he sees out the six-year deal tabled by president Florentino Perez, who authorised the £56 million purchase of Kaka from AC Milan just four days ago.

Copied from telegrah.Uk.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 10:17am On Oct 30, 2018
monerozi5590:

Calderon claimed he was the one that signed CR7. Perez was the one that paid the money.

CR7 came in the summer of 2009. Perez is the president then. Kaka and CR7 both came in the same summer.

Was it his money? Calderon was the one who got CR7's word and fended off the Barcelona interest.

CR7's buy was deferred by one year. A lot like the Vinicius situation.

-Lord
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:20am On Oct 30, 2018
LordAdamX:

Was it his money? Calderon was the one who got CR7's word and fended off the Barcelona interest.

CR7's buy was deferred by one year. A lot like the Vinicius situation.

-Lord

Lol. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LandlordHopeful: 10:33am On Oct 30, 2018
LordAdamX:

And you can't even take a paragraph to explain why Perez has been thinning the squad since 2014. It'd be 5 years next summer.

Rubbish! As expected from someone who can't give the president any credit you go on and claim he's been thinning the squad since 2014

How is squad that was being "Thinned" since 2014 have arguably its greatest depth ever just 2 seasons ago (2016/17)?

We won Laliga with second team being very great that season and even fielding substitutes in many games that season. I remember us playing with Danilo, Varane/pepe, Nacho, Coentrao, Kovačić, James, Asensio, Lucas, Isco Morata even Kiko Casilla and Mariano were also used here and there
this depth in 2016/17 season was hugely responsible for our winning Laliga and UCL (something we've NEVER done before) that season as it kept the starters fresh for the business end of the season but here you are claiming he's been thinning squad since 2014 and another ignorant person quickly liked and shared your post without even bothering to check how valid the assumption upon which you made your question is built

Why has the squad thinned since 2017 (not the 2014 you're yapping about)? does an answer so obvious need to be said at all? a lot of these subs felt they deserve being first choice and felt they would start elsewhere. James felt he would start in most top clubs and Perez let him leave on loan with a potential sale. Danilo needs no explanation. Coentrao is simply not fit enough to be kept. Morata felt like James and left for Chelsea. Pepe wanted a 2 year contract while getting fragile with age not on his side coupled with Varane stealing his place so he left to turkey. Kovačić wanted a starting spot and he can't with Kroos Modrić still there so he allowed him go on loan to Chelsea.
Was he supposed to keep unhappy players? what message would that send to the other players and potential clients?

these are easy to explain decisions and its perplexing having to explain it to you of all people

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin untop this five alive... Shogun laye ni?

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lana1(m): 10:41am On Oct 30, 2018
neezar:

As a real Madrid fan,I would love us to go for Mou

He's simply the best, Lana1 is this not a good idea
Very good. Best Manager for the best club...

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by neezar: 10:49am On Oct 30, 2018
Lana1:
I pray Perez doesn't look at Conte at all

Madrid must be great with Mou again
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 10:57am On Oct 30, 2018
LandlordHopeful:

Rubbish! As expected from someone who can't give the president any credit you go on and claim he's been thinning the squad since 2014

How is squad that was being "Thinned" since 2014 have arguably its greatest depth ever just 2 seasons ago (2016/17)?

We won Laliga with second team being very great that season and even fielding substitutes in many games that season. I remember us playing with Danilo, Varane/pepe, Nacho, Coentrao, Kovačić, James, Asensio, Lucas, Isco Morata even Kiko Casilla was also used here and there
this depth in 2016/17 season was hugely responsible for our winning Laliga and UCL (something we've NEVER done before) that season as it kept the starters fresh for the business end of the season but here you are claiming he's been thinning squad since 2014 and another ignorant person quickly liked and shared your post without even bothering to check how valid the assumption upon which you made your question

Why has the squad thinned since 2017 (not the 2014 you're yapping about)? does an answer so obvious need to be said at all? a lot of these subs felt they deserve being first choice and felt they would start elsewhere. James felt he would start in most top clubs and Perez let him leave on loan with a potential sale. Danilo needs no explanation. Coentrao is simply not fit enough to be kept. Morata felt like James and left for Chelsea. Pepe wanted a 2 year contract while getting fragile with age not on his side coupled with Varane stealing his place so he left to turkey. Kovačić wanted a starting spot and he can't with Kroos Modrić still there so he allowed him go on loan to Chelsea.
Was he supposed to keep unhappy players? what message would that send to the other players and potential clients?

these are easy to explain decisions and its perplexing having to explain it to you of all people

I wonder why you find it so effortless to type trash.

James was our last WC buy. You talk about the 2016/2017 season and conveniently forgot our sh*t 2015 season or our sh*t 2017/2018 domestic season. That same amazing Real Madrid B couldn't win the CdR. That depth you talk about could easily have gone either way. Because Kiko Casilla is sh*t. Llorente, Mayoral, Hakim, Hernadez, Mariano in his first stint, even Ceballos last season et al were not up to typical RM quality.

Since 2015, we've been saying we'd buy a galactico, we'd rejuvenate the squad. Every summer since then we've failed to do so.

I'm sure Pepe too wanted game time elsewhere? Kovacic couldn't possibly be persuaded to stay when we'd sell Modric sometime in the next 2-3 years, no? And if you're going to sell them, you couldn't possibly get credible replacements, because Mariano is so close to CR7's level right? Vallejo is close to Pepe's level? Even Lope that has been sacked asked for Kovacic to be replaced, did your MCM President listen?

I'm not even going to do this with you today. Literally got way better ways to waste my time if that's what I want to do.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 11:00am On Oct 30, 2018
monerozi5590:

Lol. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/

No be everything them dey argue.

Early in 2007, Real Madrid began courting Ronaldo in earnest. They were knocking on an open door. In March 2007, Ronaldo made clear his feelings: "Everyone knows that I love Spain. I'd like to play there one day. However, I'm happy at Manchester United. If I don't leave now, if I leave in two, three, four or five years, I'd be happy." It was only a matter of time.

"Ronaldo's determination to come here [surprised me]," says Ramon Calderon, who was Real Madrid president when the Portuguese joined the club in 2009. "I remember we got an agreement with Ronaldo in Manchester. Finally in 2008, Ferguson, who doesn't like Real Madrid very much—I don't know why, but he has an obsession with Real Madrid—he said, 'OK. You're leaving, but you go to Barcelona.'

"And Ronaldo said 'No'. He said: 'You don't understand. I gave my word to President Calderon. I'm going to go to Real Madrid.' Of course Barcelona wasn't very happy about that. I'm not sure about the money, but I think they offered him a bit more. Ronaldo said, 'No. My idea is to go to Real Madrid.'

"He was clear. He was very determined. That has to be said in his favour—that he kept his word even though he could have said, 'OK. I'm going to Barcelona, where I'll get more money.' He didn't. It's something very good about his personality."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2748827-milan-manchester-barcelona-how-kaka-won-the-2007-ballon-dor-ahead-of-ronaldo

-Lord
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 11:23am On Oct 30, 2018
LordAdamX:

No be everything them dey argue.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2748827-milan-manchester-barcelona-how-kaka-won-the-2007-ballon-dor-ahead-of-ronaldo

-Lord

Tor! you are right .It there means both men have a hand in bringing CR7 to Real Madrid. Calderon put everything in place while Perez sanctioned the deal.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2018
Lana1:

Instead of signing that man I'd rather we sign Steve Kerr as our new coach.

Even sign Klay Thompson too to help with scoring grin grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LandlordHopeful: 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
LordAdamX:

James was our last WC buy. You talk about the 2016/2017 season and conveniently forgot our sh*t 2015 season or our sh*t 2017/2018 domestic season. That same amazing Real Madrid B couldn't win the CdR. That depth you talk about could easily have gone either way. Because Kiko Casilla is sh*t. Llorente, Mayoral, Hakim, Hernadez, Mariano in his first stint, even Ceballos last season et al were not up to typical RM quality.

Since 2015, we've been saying we'd buy a galactico, we'd rejuvenate the squad. Every summer since then we've failed to do so.

I'm sure Pepe too wanted game time elsewhere? Kovacic couldn't possibly be persuaded to stay when we'd sell Modric sometime in the next 2-3 years, no? And if you're going to sell them, you couldn't possibly get credible replacements, because Mariano is so close to CR7's level right? Vallejo is close to Pepe's level? Even Lope that has been sacked asked for Kovacic to be replaced, did your MCM President listen?

I'm not even going to do this with you today. Literally got way better ways to waste my time if that's what I want to do.

-Lord

Guy, you're the one typing rubbish and I've used facts to backup my own point which counters yours effortlessly

Pray tell, how does a squad that has been getting "Thinned" since 2014 till now have arguably its best depth in its history in 2017?

Now that you've realised you're yanning untrue statements you quickly moved the goalposts to "WC player". why does the 2016/17 team that was awesome from bottom to top need to sign a "WC player" in order not to be "thin"? can't players become "WC" despite not being signed as one? don't players develop?

You asked a wrong question. rather than admit you at least made a mistake or just admit your Perez hate is responsible you doubled down and shifted the goalposts

I couldn't care less if you're ready to do this with me. I see you say nonsense I call you out immediately.

Let me reiterate. This squad started thinning at the end of 2016/17 season NOT 2014. This squad had its greatest depth in 2016/17 season but such awesome depth is not sustainable as those backup players would want more playing time and status. everyone with a working brain knew the subs would (want to) move and there's nothing Perez could do about that without keeping unhappy players or making promises he can't keep

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LandlordHopeful: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
monerozi5590:

With a heavy heart.
Me too bro, me too
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
The 5-1 trashing is already causing commotion among Madrididiots cheesy

My God is really working.

4 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LandlordHopeful: 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
TLona1:
The 5-1 trashing is already causing commotion among Madrididiots cheesy

My God is really working.

Nope, this argument has little to do with your win. we've always debated here even when things were going smoothly

4 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
Some section of Madrid fans are planning to protest against Ramos.

Very nice. Perez should allow them to protest please.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
Sh#t keeps getting worse

➡ Raphaël Varane has suffered an injury to the adductor muscle in his left leg. He's out for a month.

➡ Marcelo has suffered another muscle injury and he's out for 4 weeks.

Vallejo is out for 2 weeks.

➡ Mariano Díaz has suffered an injury to his right hamstring and is expected to be out for 2 weeks.

➡ Dani Carvajal is still recovering.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Unlimited22: 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
Miremoses1:
Sh#t keeps getting worse

➡ Raphaël Varane has suffered an injury to the adductor muscle in his left leg. He's out for a month.

➡ Mariano Díaz has suffered an injury to his right hamstring and is expected to be out for 2 weeks.

Una never see anything.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
LandlordHopeful:

I've always been here but can't post due to the 2 months b.an. my alte.rnates get 10 year ba.n as soon as the m.od.s get the inkling its me behind it

how have you been taking this?
welcome back bro.

I notice that you often view posts on NL.

nice to have you back.

Modifed;
You still owe us an apology and get off the Ronaldo horse. its not about Ronaldo its about everything.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
neezar:
I just pray Manu should get rid of Mou

I can't wait for Mou to coach my darling team

i also do think we need to acquire the service of Bakayoko in our dm

Let's recall Morata to be able to fight benzema off that starting spot
weyrey person grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
abeg free the guy jare cheesy

you know say he no go gree say Perez mess up.

Perez built the squad but his inactions has also contributed to the decline to this present levels

LordAdamX:

-Lord
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
Yonce:

Instead of signing that man I'd rather we sign Steve Kerr as our new coach.

Even sign Klay Thompson too to help with scoring grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
you dey mind Lana1
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
Miremoses1:
Sh#t keeps getting worse

Short-one
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
I was here grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by biomustry: 12:05am On Oct 31, 2018
hardeycute:
What is this one typing?
I believe you know how google works
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by neezar: 6:33am On Oct 31, 2018
usbcable:

weyrey person grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:47am On Oct 31, 2018
Martinez is now the favourite to coach Madrid.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by tesppidd: 7:29am On Oct 31, 2018
grin grin grin

Heard you guys have joined the #Metoo campaign!

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 8:02am On Oct 31, 2018
Miremoses1:
Martinez is now the favourite to coach Madrid.
Roberto Martinez? Winter is here

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (1820) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.