Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1141160 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
Miremoses1:
with the form Llorente is in, Casemiro will have to fight for his position.

You sure?! cause Casemiro is an undisputed player in this team
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 11:30am On Dec 22, 2018
According to Marca. The fans are also pleased with
Benzema this season and he has received three huge ovations from the crowd at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu .

Good luck Big Benz and the boys tonight. Bring back the title.

I pray Real Madrid and Toni make history today.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2018
Copied this from our website.

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT | 2018-12-22

Real Madrid C. F. and club president Florentino Pérez are deeply saddened by the death of Ángel Luis Heras Aguado, who was on the club’s Board of Directors. We would like to share our condolences with his family and friends.

Ángel Luis Heras was a key part of the Boards of Directors chaired by Florentino Pérez and was always dedicated to the Real Madrid Foundation, one of his main focuses. He was passionate in his work for Real Madrid for 62 years, dedicating his whole life to the club and helping to promote and spread the club’s values.

Over the course of Ángel Luis Heras’ time as a member of the Board of Directors at Real Madrid, the club has won more than 40 titles, including 5 European Cups in football and 2 European Cups in basketball.

He was an example of commitment, dedication and loyalty to Real Madrid until the end. Thanks to his work and dedication over the years, Ángel Luis Heras has fostered the transformation and modernisation of the club with the hope of being a pioneer and setting a precedent in world sport. His death is a true loss for Real Madrid and everyone associated with the club.

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
CWC champions!!

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2018
HISTORY:

Toni Kroos becomes the FIRST player ever to win 5 Club World Cup Titles. Overtaking Cristiano Ronaldo's (4 CWC titles).

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2018
Llorente is a baller. We have two solid DMs. Solari need to handle this situation very well.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
2018 CWC Winners! smiley
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
monerozi5590:
Llorente is a baller. We have two solid DMs. Solari need to handle this situation very well.
Casemiro has lost his position in the starting lineup, I told FergieRaww earlier.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
Miremoses1:
Casemiro has lost his position in the starting lineup, I told FergieRaww earlier.

That's what we fans think but as soon as he's 100% fit he'll take back his place, just 1 month i give him to be back in the first Eleven

(screenshot this post and quote me if i'm wrong come 4 weeks from now)
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
3 Champions Leagues in a row.
3 Club World Cups in a row.

4 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2018
grin

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Netfilix: 7:17am On Dec 23, 2018
Miremoses1:
3 Champions Leagues in a row.
3 Club World Cups in a row.

Only The Vikings Can Do It. Respect to this club forever.

4 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:37am On Dec 23, 2018
League titles:
- Real Madrid 33
- Barcelona 25

Champions league titles:
- Real Madrid 13
- Barcelona 5

World champions titles:
- Real Madrid 7
- Barcelona 3

Consistency:
- Real Madrid 5 European cups in a row
- Real Madrid 3 Champions Leagues in a row
- Real Madrid 3 World Cup titles in a row
- Barcelona never won it back to back let alone 3 times or 5 times in a row.

Club awards:
- Real Madrid club of the 20th century
- Barcelona no such thing

LEVELS.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 9:56am On Dec 23, 2018
Netfilix:

Only The Vikings Can Do It. Respect to this club forever.
Ion wanna catch your drift brother but it's Los Vikingos
make trouble no brew here...
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2018
Miremoses1:
League titles:
- Real Madrid 33
- Barcelona 25

Champions league titles:
- Real Madrid 13
- Barcelona 5

World champions titles:
- Real Madrid 7
- Barcelona 3

Consistency:
- Real Madrid 5 European cups in a row
- Real Madrid 3 Champions Leagues in a row
- Real Madrid 3 World Cup titles in a row
- Barcelona never won it back to back let alone 3 times or 5 times in a row.

Club awards:
- Real Madrid club of the 20th century
- Barcelona no such thing

LEVELS.

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:56am On Dec 24, 2018
FergieRaww:

That's what we fans think but as soon as he's 100% fit he'll take back his place, just 1 month i give him to be back in the first Eleven

(screenshot this post and quote me if i'm wrong come 4 weeks from now)

Its a good thing that llorente has delivered in Case's absence.

It will give Case somethings to think about as per his ball distribution skills.

He may be better at breaking counters and acting as a third party CB as well as drawing fouls from opponents but he needs to step up on his distribution skills.

as said earlier by I think Monerozzi Solari has an headache on his hands.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:16am On Dec 24, 2018
usbcable:

It will give Case somethings to think about as per his ball distribution skills.

He may be better at breaking counters and acting as a third party CB as well as drawing fouls from opponents but he needs to step up on his distribution skills.

Seriously, Llorente ball distribution skills are better than Casemiro. He hides the ball better than Casemiro. We all know Casemiro is the boss and will come back to the starting eleven when 100 percent fit.

Casemiro in big matches and Llorente in Copa De Ray matches and not so big matches.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:19am On Dec 24, 2018
usbcable:

Sure... we all love a healthy competition smiley
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:21am On Dec 24, 2018
monerozi5590:

Seriously, Llorente ball distribution skills are better than Casemiro. He hides the ball better than Casemiro. We all know Casemiro is the boss and will come back to the starting eleven when 100 percent fit.

Casemiro in big matches and Llorente in Copa De Ray matches and not so big matches.

Exactly my point...
Casemiro will be back in the first 11 in no time, no doubt Llorente is doing very well but like i said earlier Casemiro is undisputed in our team for now
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:19am On Dec 25, 2018
Here to wish you all a Merry Christmas. smiley smiley

5 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
Real Madrid are LaLiga Promises Santander CHAMPIONS!

4 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
So our Capi finished 2018 without a Red Card. grin grin a first in his 16 year old career.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
Also Llorente won Real Madrid player of the month(December)

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
Miremoses1:
So our Capi finished 2018 without a Red Card. grin grin a first in his 16 year old career.

Seriously! grin
I'm very surprised
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
Miremoses1:
Also Llorente won Real Madrid player of the month(December)

The kid deserves it, hope he continues on this path

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
FergieRaww:

Seriously! grin
I'm very surprised
grin I hope he stays sane in 2019.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
FergieRaww:

The kid deserves it, hope he continues on this path
I'm just happy Solari truths him enough, I hope he plays more in the coming year.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2018
Only 4 teams in Europe did not receive a single red card in 2018..

Real Madrid
Real Betis
Espanyol
Borussia Monchengladbach

Fair play from the boys, its not easy to stay clean especially when you have Ramos and Casemiro(two destroyers) in one team grin

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:41am On Jan 01, 2019
Fans are demanding for the fourteenth already.

Happy New Year Madridistas.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:55am On Jan 01, 2019
Happy new year Madridstas!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by wman(m): 8:58am On Jan 01, 2019
Happy New Year Madridiots
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:19am On Jan 01, 2019
liveLongNprospa:
Happy new year Madridstas!!!! grin
same to you Sir, hope this year brings joy to you and your family. Same to all Madridstas.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.