Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,574 members, 7,847,418 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1008) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1167140 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) ... (1828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
pu7pl3:

I swear, Rodrygo did very well to pass that..if he shot he would have scored too...also thanks to Vinicius for making Neto spill
and maybe not, there where bodies in front of him.

Neto trying to argue with Courtios about world best GK
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Galactico4ever(m): 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
My happiness is out of this world

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
BlueAngel444:
and maybe not, there where bodies in front of him.

Neto trying to argue with Courtios about world best GK

Rodrygo was more active than Asensio today...their inconsistencies worry me sometimes
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aturitoroman: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
pu7pl3:

He sent Neto to the cleaner FFS grin grin

Neto and Dest had a good game tho
grin cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
pu7pl3:

Rodrygo was more active than Asensio today...their inconsistencies worry me sometimes
Asensio hasn't been playing well recently

But if they are still benching isco then isco may not help at all. I just hope they build on this win
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
pu7pl3:

Asensio had a good game but didn't disturb barca defense well enough. A 6.5/10 game for him
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
pu7pl3:

Asensio had a good game bro.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
monerozi5590:

Asensio had a good game bro.
GoddyOra:

Asensio had a good game but didn't disturb barca defense well enough. A 6.5/10 game for him

not in the final third bro...just the usual work rate
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
pu7pl3:

Hope you know he dropped deep to help nacho ?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
pu7pl3:

Yeah, agreed. Give the lad a pass.

More of Vini, Benzema and Asensio attack in our coming games.
Jovic, Rodrygoal should come off the bench early enough for now while isco keeps warming that bench wink
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Galactico4ever(m): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ramos has now scored 10 la liga goals in a calendar year for the first time.Messi the goat hasn't found the net in SIX clasicos.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Ramos has now scored 10 la liga goals in a calendar year for the first time.Messi the goat hasn't found the net in SIX clasicos.
keep kwayet tesspid and mekus are coming cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
Zidane: "I’m happy, considering the comments that were made about my players in the past few days"

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Galactico4ever(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Zidane has NEVER lost to Barka at the camp nou!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Real Madrid have won the first Clásico of the 2020/21 LaLiga Santander season and Zinedine Zidane has given his thoughts on the win, speaking more purposefully than usual in the post-match press conference and sending a message to all those who doubted his side.

He said: “We had a good game. I’m happy for the players, after all that was said about my players in the last few days. The team was very united. We can enjoy what we did today. I don’t know if what was said in the past few days was fair, but what I can say is that I’m very proud of my team. It may only be three points, but we must enjoy this

I'm happy considering all the comments that were made about the squad in the past few days.”

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
GoddyOra:

Yeah, agreed. Give the lad a pass.

More of Vini, Benzema and Asensio attack in our coming games.
Jovic, Rodrygoal should come off the bench early enough for now while isco keeps warming that bench wink

Isco can come in too if we want more control but you're spot on grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Zyxzzzz:

Hope you know he dropped deep to help nacho ?

I also said it that he dropped to deep and it was an error...he was a bit more free when Vasquez came on tho but we know what he is capable of and he didn't show it in this match
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by JACK96(m): 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
#END SARS IN LAGOS.NO JOY LAND
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
The fact our Attackers aren't getting the goals is worrying ... hope we turn up proper on Tuesday

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
FergieRaww:
The fact our Attackers aren't getting the goals is worrying ... hope we turn up proper on Tuesday

Benzema has lost all the form he accumulated... Vinny is still Raw but I like his energy, Asensio and Rodrygo are inconsistent and raw too...Jovic is...we need help

That Valverde and Modric's finish tho..why can't our attackers do that

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
pu7pl3:

Benzema has lost all the form he accumulated... Vinny is still Raw but I like his energy, Asensio and Rodrygo are inconsistent and raw too...Jovic is...we need help

That Valverde and Modric's finish tho..why can't our attackers do that

If we retain the League title or win any other Cup this season would be a big achievement considering the Board made no shi-shi signings LoL (apart from the loan return of Øde)

now first of all Valverde's goal was the position Asensio should've occupied for Benz layoff but he wasn't there ...

Modric's goal could've been Anyone's and the fact Rodrygoal decided to be unselfish for the pass is applaudable but he's a Attacker ffs chances like that he should grab (just like CR7 with us then)

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
FergieRaww:

If we retain the League title or win any other Cup this season would be a big achievement considering the Board made no shi-shi signings LoL (apart from the loan return of Øde)

now first of all Valverde's goal was the position Asensio should've occupied for Benz layoff but he wasn't there ...

Modric's goal could've been Anyone's and the fact Rodrygoal decided to be unselfish for the pass is applaudable but he's a Attacker ffs chances like that he should grab (just like CR7 with us then)

With the confidence of these attackers it's safe to say they would have missed those goals probably..we need them to improve fast..Øde and Jovic need to jazz up too
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2020
Ipsum:
We are beating them by 2 goals difference, let me say 3-1

You predicted it correctly but fear make you delete your post LoL

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ipsum: 11:37am On Oct 25, 2020
FergieRaww:

You predicted it correctly but fear make you delete your post LoL
Haha. Nah, not fear. I was almost 100% certain we were going to win 3-1, or atleast a 2 goal difference.

I didn't want to mix normal chats with business posts, since my account is mostly a business account (I advertise/sell gadgets in Technology section).

Hala Madrid.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 11:54am On Oct 25, 2020
Ipsum:

Haha. Nah, not fear. I was almost 100% certain we were going to win 3-1, or atleast a 2 goal difference.

I didn't want to mix normal chats with business posts, since my account is mostly a business account (I advertise/sell gadgets in Technology section).

Hala Madrid.

I know you very well on that section sir .. you're welcome here

Hala Madrid

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aturitoroman: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
positive news hazard is training with the squad

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aturitoroman: 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
squad list
Hazard included smiley

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
Aturitoroman:
squad list Hazard included smiley
Interesting!

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TalabiAudu: 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
Aturitoroman:
squad list
Hazard included smiley

Adupe oo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 1:07am On Oct 26, 2020
Aturitoroman:
squad list
Hazard included smiley

see as Zidane rush out am after just one training session grin grin grin

100mil must be repaid

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by King2019(m): 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
The formation used against us today is very deadly
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
King2019:
The formation used against us today is very deadly
undecided this is d same formation zizou used against barca

(1) (2) (3) ... (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) ... (1828) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.