Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,030 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1172664 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
The comebacks are always sweet.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Galactico4ever(m): 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
We can still top this group sef. Modric,casemiro and Vasquez are my stand out players 2nite.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
TalabiAudu:
Casemiro is Gold!!!

Dude inspired the comeback

After playing trash for a huge chunk of the game...him and the other midfielders, soo linear and horizontal with their passes..we need verticality that the likes of Modric and Ødegaard can bring...

I seriously don't know what has been wrong with Kroos... always making safe passes unlike him
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
You can see modric and hazard changed the game
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
Galactico4ever:
We can still top this group sef. Modric,casemiro and Vasquez are my stand out players 2nite.

Vasquez was delivering delicious crosses in the during the start of the first half but when we needed this crosses more than ever he started hitting rubbish...

We should have won this game angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
Modric deserve at least 1year contract extension, since the start of the league he has been one of our Best player so far.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
pu7pl3:

Vasquez was delivering delicious crosses in the during the start of the first half but when we needed this crosses more than ever he started hitting rubbish...

We missed a lot of Chance
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
Zyxzzzz:

We missed a lot of Chance

asiin, alot... Asensio did everything right except by being at the right place to receive final balls... Vinicius kept of getting final balls and was mis hitting them usual

Benzema only came alive when Hazard came on...I was shouting for him to be subbed off
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Galactico4ever(m): 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
pu7pl3:

Damn right we should've won the game.We need more shots outside the box and increase the passing accuracy of the MFs.Kroos is underperforming these days.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 11:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
Zyxzzzz:

Hazard didn't do shit.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
pu7pl3:

You people barely escaped by the whiskers and you people are now shouting "we would have won"? grin grin

Those guys totally outplayed Madrid, especially in the 2nd half. If Thuram was still on the field, he would have scored one of those chances that that imbecilic Embolo destroyed.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
homesteady:

You people barely escaped by the whiskers and you people are now shouting "we would have won"? grin grin

Those guys totally outplayed Madrid, especially in the 2nd half. If Thuram was still on the field, he would have scored one of those chances that that imbecilic Embolo destroyed.

How many chances did imbecilic Messi miss on Saturday tho? I 8-2 tell you this but you should be thinking about how to avoid further UCL humiliation tomorrow

8 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
pu7pl3:

How many chances did imbecilic Messi miss on Saturday tho? I 8-2 tell you this but you should be thinking about how to avoid further UCL humiliation tomorrow

You should be more concerned about not finishing last in the group. Europa league is not even guaranteed. It's just so saddening. From European Three-peat champions to European bitches.

You know Madrid are on a 4 winless European streak right? It would have been 4 straight losses if this Monchengladbach didn't mess up.

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Herbiedeen(m): 6:10am On Oct 28, 2020
homesteady:

You should be more concerned about not finishing last in the group. Europa league is not even guaranteed. It's just so saddening. From European Three-peat champions to European bitches.

You know Madrid are on a 4 winless European streak right? It would have been 4 straight losses if this Monchengladbach didn't mess up.
Come back here after you've done your own three-peat, or even a back 2 back sef......then we can discuss...

In the absence of that, find your square root gringrin

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 8:48am On Oct 28, 2020
Herbiedeen:

Come back here after you've done your own three-peat, or even a back 2 back sef......then we can discuss...

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2020
Herbiedeen:

Before he finds his square root, tell him the season Madrid won the Treble or Sextuple grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Raalsalghul: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2020
Galactico4ever:

Even if we qualify, I don't see us going far. Best case scenario: quarter finals.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:13am On Oct 28, 2020
homesteady:

I'm clearly concerned..it's you that's here unconcerned and trolling...and worst part is YALL ARE WORSE THAN US

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:57am On Oct 28, 2020
Benzema told Mendy at half-time with Vinicius standing right there: "Play it to me. He [Vinicius] is playing against us"

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:58am On Oct 28, 2020
FergieRaww:
Benzema told Mendy at half-time with Vinicius standing right there: "Play it to me. He [Vinicius] is playing against us"

Finicius decision making is getting on my nerves and even his teammates are getting more frustrated with it

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2020
Zidane on Hazard: “It is his first game after a long time away. The plan was that, to try to play and little by little is what we have to do with Eden. Then in what way, we will see the games. As we play every three days we will see how we will do it ”.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 11:09am On Oct 28, 2020
FergieRaww:
Zidane on Hazard: “It is his first game after a long time away. The plan was that, to try to play and little by little is what we have to do with Eden. Then in what way, we will see the games. As we play every three days we will see how we will do it ”.

They go just dey treat this one like egg LoL

aah! £100mil sad

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
FergieRaww:

Finicius decision making is getting on my nerves and even his teammates are getting more frustrated with it

It's funny how half of the fans agree with Benzema because they thought Vinicius was awful yesterday while the other half is angry Benzema said this whilst assuming it was Vinicius since he wasn't even mentioned

If it's actually true he said that tho it's a shame and it's wrong...and Benzema was even worse when he arrived, I remember CR7 defending him and giving him Pk's to help during his goal drought
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
Peep Lucas Vasquez's photo grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
pu7pl3:

It's funny how half of the fans agree with Benzema because they thought Vinicius was awful yesterday while the other half is angry Benzema said this whilst assuming it was Vinicius since he wasn't even mentioned

If it's actually true he said that tho it's a shame and it's wrong...and Benzema was even worse when he arrived, I remember CR7 defending him and giving him Pk's to help during his goal drought

Now i'll agree with you that what Benz said was wrong but he didn't mention it in any sort of press conf. or in a public hearing

this was a case of lip_Reading and even at that it was a personal discussion with Mendy after a frustrating half (anyone can burst with anger like that, it's understandable)

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
FergieRaww:

Now i'll agree with you that what Benz said was wrong but he didn't mention it in any sort of press conf. or in a public hearing

this was a case of lip_Reading and even at that it was a personal discussion with Mendy after a frustrating half (anyone can burst with anger like that, it's understandable)

I'm sure things like this happen regularly, they will sort themselves as usual...our darkest moments in Real Madrid often brings really great aftermaths
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
pu7pl3:

I'm sure things like this happen regularly, they will sort themselves as usual...our darkest moments in Real Madrid often brings really great aftermaths

LoL this reminds me of last season against Real Sociedad that Ramos called Øde "Hijo de putå" after he stepped on him and later they laughed it off grin

They're all professionals, i don't take what they say like this too seriously

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
FergieRaww:
Zidane: "I’m happy, considering the comments that were made about my players in the past few days"
and "you" still fvcked up in UCL UbloodlyCL that's supposed to be "your" butch zee.. Why?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by King2019(m): 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
BlueAngel444:
and "you" still fvcked up in UCL UbloodlyCL that's supposed to be "your" butch zee.. Why?

Bro you dey vex?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
BlueAngel444:

I don't know?! undecided ... i'll ask him grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
King2019:

Bro you dey vex?
nah, I am in the normal current state of a typical Nigerian youth
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
Hazard had better stay fit, tired of freaking juniors mounting the wings like they are playing with a broken pad

(1) (2) (3) ... (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.