Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1175875 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
monerozi5590:

They don't know the importance of Kroos.

City play a very high line. We found it difficult passing from the back. Kroos did an excellent job.

I just tire for all these unnecessary and unfair criticism on the man.

Man would out-play all his midfield counterpart but still take all the blame.

They should keep up this energy when Modric, Valverde or even Casemiro put shit games not looking for a cheap scape goat in Toni.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devilagentcap: 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
Bacteria8:
Courtois caused the 4th goal sad

He was standing just right there angry

In fact, it was as if all the goal attempt all went in...

He was not at his best tonight.

U can't blame Coutois for the last goal. The Ref confused the players. The ref was about to blow for the fowl against KDB he never did the play on gesture.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
The Frenchman’s confidence is sky high and despite Tuesday’s narrow defeat, Benzema sent a warning to Man City ahead of the return leg at Santiago Bernabeu: "A defeat is never good," he told Spanish TV immediately after the match. "We need the fans more than ever now, but we will do something magic, and win." cool

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
Sometimes i wonder if this is the game plan... "to sit back and hope not to concede or if we do let's stage a fight back and settle it all later"

Omo! make this one no choke us oo

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
Zyxzzzz:
Big benz just need 4 goals to become our second highest goal scorer cool. He will definitely break the record before the end of season
Benz-320 Goals
Raul-323

Benzema is also gunning for CR7 17goals in a UCL campaign record... I want him to break that record too. He already has the balon d'or IMO but a super finish to this campaign would make Benz clear of them Suarez, Aguero, Zlatan (and even Lewa) as the best striker of his generation.

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by karkinase(m): 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
Our defence was shit today.. damn
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
It's his time cool

But this team was super!

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ancelotti made clear tactical errors
He should please have Sense in the second leg and also with militao
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Sniper04(m): 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
FergieRaww:

You why you no put Angel Michael and Gabriel for your team when Benzema give una woto woto grin
What are you saying,we don comot, but I trust Mancity to give you wootowooootoo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
Zyxzzzz:
Big benz just need 4 goals to become our second highest goal scorer cool. He will definitely break the record before the end of season
Benz-320 Goals
Raul-323
Balon dor incoming 100%
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Karleb(m): 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
GoddyOra:

Benzema is also gunning for CR7 17goals in a UCL campaign record... I want him to break that record too. He already has the balon d'or IMO but a super finish to this campaign would make Benz clear of them Suarez, Aguero, Zlatan (and even Lewa) as the best striker of his generation.

I wish he breaks it too but we all know it isn't easy.

Lewandowski was on a finer form 2 years ago and still didn't break it.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Karleb(m): 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
Sniper04:

What are you saying,we don comot, but I trust Mancity to give you wootowooootoo

Let go of the hate.

If you saw how Madrid played against PSG and Chelsea, you'd know City is gone.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
GoddyOra:

He needs to score 3 goals to equal the record
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
GoddyOra:

Do you also know that Kroos won the most tackles today (3), won 6 ground duels and 3 arial duels??

For perspective, Modric (0) and Valverde (1) won only 1 tackle combined all game long.

Drop it man, Kroos might have been mid this game but once again he was by far our best midfielder this match. Even Carlo saw this as well as any keen ball observer.

Kroos was horrible today bro...I'm tired of this back and forth...

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
unpopular opinion: If we really want to be press resistant in the 2nd leg then Ceballos should be on the pitch, he is great in tight spaces, energetic and most importantly he is hungry.
Rarely lost any ball in the midfield when he came on and he generated soomany nice triangles which wasn't there with the other midfielders.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
Purpl3:

Kroos was horrible today bro...I'm tired of this back and forth

It's same herd mentality that's making most madrid fans pick on him. Man has been a scape goat since our last season defeat again Chelsea.

I was at ManagingMadrid at halftime and saw alk the criticism on him too. You can bring out any defensive, attacking or ball playing stats of your choice to show that Kroos was bad not biased opinions of ManagingMadrid madridstas.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
GoddyOra:

It's same herd mentality that's making most madrid fans pick on him. Man has been a scape goat since our last season defeat again Chelsea.

I was at ManagingMadrid at halftime and saw alk the criticism on him too. You can bring out any defensive, attacking or ball playing stats of your choice to show that Kroos was bad not biased opinions of ManagingMadrid madridstas.

How can you say Modric had 0 tackles when it was his tackle that led to Mendy crossing to Benzema for the first goal

There is no herd mentality there, we were all watching the game, he was horrible.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
FergieRaww:
Sometimes i wonder if this is the game plan... "to sit back and hope not to concede or if we do let's stage a fight back and settle it all later"

Omo! make this one no choke us oo
If to say una come out since first half, Forget city for bury una alive
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 11:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
Karleb:

Let go of the hate.

If you saw how Madrid played against PSG and Chelsea, you'd know City is gone.
Gone where? Had it been the away goal is still in place, Madrid would not need to stress it but now that's it's all reprogrammed at 1-0 they have to come out and look for the goals needed and you can't tell me city won't score at the Bernabeu, Tie's still open but please don't compare city to psg and Chelsea, they're a class above alongside liverpool

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
Purpl3:

How can you say Modric had 0 tackles when it was his tackle that led to Mendy crossing to Benzema for the first goal

There is no herd mentality there, we were all watching the game, he was horrible.

It wasn't a tackle, more like an interception cos the ball wasn't with the city player.
Check the stats man.
Stats don't lie, they say.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
GoddyOra:

It wasn't a tackle, more like an interception cos the ball wasn't with the city player.
Check the stats man.
Stats don't lie, they say.

So our so called DM had zero interceptions undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Karleb(m): 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Gone where? Had it been the away goal is still in place, Madrid would not need to stress it but now that's it's all reprogrammed at 1-0 they have to come out and look for the goals needed and you can't tell me city won't score at the Bernabeu, Tie's still open but please don't compare city to psg and Chelsea, they're a class above alongside liverpool

In my books, Chelsea >> PSG >> Man City.

Don't let their EPL form or Pep fool you, they are only as strong as a team like Villarreal in the UCL presently.

If they struggled against finished Atletico in Span, forget it they are gone. Besides, they are playing away from home against a big team.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
Sofascore lol
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 11:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
Omo let me go and see a movie and sleep...this arguement is redundant and I'm pissed at this result angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
Even attacking metric, Kroos still triumphs Valverde and Modric yet man is called shit all game long??

How this agenda against Toni had grown this big among our fan base remains a mystery to me.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
ALEXAPLAYME:
Sofascore lol

You can't dispute facts right?
I am more concerned about the stats on display and not the ratings tho.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Sniper04(m): 11:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
ALEXAPLAYME:

Balon dor incoming 100%
Probably
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Sniper04(m): 12:00am On Apr 27, 2022
FergieRaww:
The Frenchman’s confidence is sky high and despite Tuesday’s narrow defeat, Benzema sent a warning to Man City ahead of the return leg at Santiago Bernabeu: "A defeat is never good," he told Spanish TV immediately after the match. "We need the fans more than ever now, but we will do something magic, and win." cool
Na him e go pain pass if dem no win o, because he don try this season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:20am On Apr 27, 2022
Carlo: “We could defend better. At least we did well with the ball... No, it wasn’t the plan to play an open game. The plan was to defend better... Pep can say the same, strikers had the better game than the defenders... Of course City have the advantage but in Bernabeu, it’s all open.”

Translation:

“I didn’t instruct our defenders to do that shiit, what you saw were not my tactics”

While not giving away specifically what the players weren’t doing, as a way to not throw anyone under the bus and so city won’t know our adjustments for next game
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 1:11am On Apr 27, 2022
Why is nobody talking about the ref for Man City's final goal today?

How does a professional referee see a blatant foul, put the whistle in his mouth, raise one hand as though he were about to signal free kick then refuse to blow the white and then later signal for advantage just as the shot hits the net from a chance that arose by the Madrid and even most of man city players stopping to play expecting the whistle?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Android22: 3:59am On Apr 27, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Why is nobody talking about the ref for Man City's final goal today?

How does a professional referee see a blatant foul, put the whistle in his mouth, raise one hand as though he were about to signal free kick then refuse to blow the white and then later signal for advantage just as the shot hits the net from a chance that arose by the Madrid and even most of man city players stopping to play expecting the whistle?
It is proper refereeing to allow the advantage if it benefits the fouled team. What is fake refereeing is to give a penalty for a handball that first hit the defenders head before deflecting unto his arm.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Android22: 4:01am On Apr 27, 2022
Karleb:

In my books, Chelsea >> PSG >> Man City.

Don't let their EPL form or Pep fool you, they are only as strong as a team like Villarreal in the UCL presently.

If they struggled against finished Atletico in Span, forget it they are gone. Besides, they are playing away from home against a big team.

You are right. Even Everton FC is better than them. That is why Chelsea is topping the EPL over them same way PSG did in the group stages of the UCL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.