Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1166121 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) ... (1827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
Purpl3:
Guardiola would be totally expecting us to roll with a 433 and Casemiro as a pivot and he is preparing accordingly, gone are the days of Zidane's suprise line ups but hear me out...what if Ancelotti suprises him by starting Carmavinga and Casemiro together and using a front 3 of Vinicius, Benzema, Bale?

your mistake is thinking Bale is a real Madrid player.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

your mistake is thinking Bale is a real Madrid player.

Lol, I know he is out at the end of the season but he is still a big game player and a Real Madrid Legend, I don't think it would take much to motivate him professionally to bring his A game for one last ride.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
And we should also look to be more direct with accurate long balls and switches of play, no more short or sideways passing unless totally necessary, Pep's press doesn't have any answer for accurate long balls.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
Purpl3:
Guardiola would be totally expecting us to roll with a 433 and Casemiro as a pivot and he is preparing accordingly, gone are the days of Zidane's suprise line ups but hear me out...what if Ancelotti suprises him by starting Carmavinga and Casemiro together and using a front 3 of Vinicius, Benzema, Bale?

First of all.. Carlo doesn't surprise anyone with his lineup, what you see is what you get cheesy

But what i have to give the man credit for is how he setup the pattern to approach the game which no one will expect

We went a goal down to the return leg of PSG tie and at some point we're two goals down then all of a sudden the approach to the game changed drastically and we came out victorious without needing extra time (omo that game has to be the best match i've seen this season)

But i have 99% faith on this team to get a good result on Wednesday

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
FergieRaww:

First of all.. Carlo doesn't surprise anyone with his lineup, what you see is what you get cheesy

But what i have to give the man credit for is how he setup the pattern to approach the game which no one will expect

We went a goal down to the return leg of PSG tie and at some point we're two goals down then all of a sudden the approach to the game changed drastically and we came out victorious without needing extra time (omo that game has to be the best match i've seen this season)

But i have 99% faith on this team to get a good result on Wednesday

Thank God for the kind of players we have cos In the real sense setting up your team to be just reactionary is a recipe for disaster but we just seem to scale through everytime, I hope we do this time again too.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
Purpl3:

Thank God for the kind of players we have cos I'm the real sense setting up your team to be just reactionary is a recipe for disaster but we just seem to scale through everytime, I hope we do this time again too.

It's obvious the man's tactics is outdated..

and guess what?! earlier on this thread someone brought up getting Klopp after his contracts expires only to be getting news that he has renewed till 2026 lol cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
As Klopp has renewed with Liverpool and no way we are ever getting Pep

Who remain abeg?! Tuchel? Low?

Make we find way bring back Zizou jejely abeg

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
FergieRaww:

Someone that left twice!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
I follow criticize Ancelotti this season, i even call am Bayern reject but so far so good he has done well this season.

We should atleast appreciate him. It aint easy oh.

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
monerozi5590:
I follow criticize Ancelotti this season, i even call am Bayern reject but so far so good he has done well this season

We should atleast appreciate him. It aint easy oh.
We are here today because of individual brilliance of modric, benzema, courtois vinicius
Not Ancelotti.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
monerozi5590:

Someone that left twice!

My guy wetin you want make i talk again, Tuchel sef, i don't know how chelsea will let the man go anytime soon, Low is on an indefinite leave and i don't know how he'll cope here

Ancelotti won't take us anywhere.. trust this
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
ALEXAPLAYME:

We are here today because of individual brilliance of modric, benzema, courtois vinicius
Not Ancelotti.

Haba bros. Make una fear God oh.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
FergieRaww:

My guy wetin you want make i talk again, Tuchel sef, i don't know how chelsea will let the man go anytime soon, Low is on an indefinite leave and i don't know how he'll cope here

Ancelotti won't take us anywhere.. trust this

We are about wrapping up Laliga and in the UCL semis is that not something?

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
monerozi5590:

We are about wrapping up Laliga and in the UCL semis is that not something?

Are you seriously telling me that his tactics is to defend lackadaisical and concede then he rallies the team to react fiercely and we scale through somehow through the brilliance of karim, Vini or Modric and you say that man is sound tactically lol, barka's game without Karim will tell you otherwise
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
FergieRaww:

It's obvious the man's tactics is outdated..

and guess what?! earlier on this thread someone brought up getting Klopp after his contracts expires only to be getting news that he has renewed till 2026 lol cheesy

If Ancelotti had any lick of sense and worth he would leave after this season ends, yes I know the prospect of coaching Mbappe is mouthwatering but the one league title that has eluded him throughout his career has been achieved so he should leave while the ovation is loudest on his own volition.
He is undoubtedly a Real Madrid Legend and a football legend so there is nothing left to prove.
Papa should thank him for everything and wish him well when and if he does choose to resign.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devilagentcap: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
FergieRaww:

With money we can get Pep grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by temi1290: 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
Are you guys talking about the kloop that just signed an extension?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
FergieRaww:

No manager o.
Unless florentino want to take a risk with Raul, guti or Xabi Alonso
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
Devilagentcap:

Lmaoo...Pep would rather die than coach us grin
You want make dem burn him mama house for Catalunya?

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
Purpl3:

If Ancelotti had any lick of sense and worth he would leave after this season ends, yes I know the prospect of coaching Mbappe is mouthwatering but the one league title that has eluded him throughout his career has been achieved so he should leave while the ovation is loudest on his own volition.
He is undoubtedly a Real Madrid Legend and a football legend so there is nothing left to prove.
Papa should thank him for everything and wish him well when and if he does choose to resign.

I want the man gone but then you look at it the other way and we're left with inexperienced coaches and we don't know how we'll fare with them
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
Devilagentcap:

Lol not in this universe is that happening grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
ALEXAPLAYME:

No manager o.
Unless florentino want to take a risk with Raul, guti or Xabi Alonso

The risk is what i am scared of

Even Zizou with everything won, no one still thinks he is elite or Madrid standard lol
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
FergieRaww:

Are you seriously telling me that his tactics is to defend lackadaisical and concede then he rallies the team to react fiercely and we scale through somehow through the brilliance of karim, Vini or Modric and you say that man is sound tactically lol, barka's game without Karim will tell you otherwise

Ancelotti is sound tactically. For what he has done so far this season he is very sound.

Do you think is easy to coach Madrid?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
monerozi5590:

Ancelotti is sound tactically. For what he has done so far this season he is very sound.

Do you think is easy to coach Madrid?

No it isn't easy coaching Real Madrid

But do you think Pep or Klopp given this job won't execute a better job?

Your answer here will confirm if this the end of this conversation on this matter
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
FergieRaww:

No it isn't easy coaching Real Madrid

But do you think Pep or Klopp given this job won't execute a better job?

Your answer here will confirm if this the end of this conversation on this matter

Klopp good too but Madrid no get patience to allow Klopp build team wei suit in style.

Perez is ruthless oh. Today you win trophy tomorrow you no win na sack oh.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
monerozi5590:

Klopp good too but Madrid no get patience to allow Klopp build team wei suit in style.

Perez is ruthless oh. Today you win trophy tomorrow you no win na sack oh.

You haven't answered my question oo

You're just wriggling your way out of it, okay i ask again, do you think Pep or Klopp given this job won't execute a better job than Ancelotti ?

Yes or No
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
FergieRaww:

I want the man gone but then you look at it the other way and we're left with inexperienced coaches and we don't know how we'll fare with them

If the young and budding ones are not given any chance we will be stuck with old tactitians like Ancelotti.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
ALEXAPLAYME:

Not Ancelotti.

We had all these guys last season and yet no show

Compare Vinicious under Zidane with Vinicious under Ancelloti

I don't know bro, Ancelloti miraculously brought out the spark in our players this season...but every now and then he mess it up with his retrogressive tactics.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
FergieRaww:

You haven't answered my question oo

You're just wriggling your way out of it, okay i ask again, do you think Pep or Klopp given this job won't execute a better job than Ancelotti ?

Yes or No

No they won't! we don't have the patience to give them the time required. Pep would've been sacked by Perez after his first season at City if he were city president
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
He's here...

Well we got to support him even if a younger and flexible CB was more needed

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
Godric extends.. wink

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
Always a Madridista..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) ... (1827) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.