Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,963 members, 7,863,425 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:31 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1175717 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 8:23pm On May 31, 2022
Purpl3:

Neither angry wtf are these options We are not that desperate please.

Lol

Who are your top 3 wingers you think we should go for?

Me:
1. Chiesa(tho he’s injured)
2. Nkunku
3. Gnabry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 8:23pm On May 31, 2022
How many of you can sing our anthem Wella make una learn work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE8hLbT1Xtw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:24pm On May 31, 2022
Purpl3:

Neither angry wtf are these options We are not that desperate please.

We ain't but that's why is called a backup for a reason bruh

Remember Chicharito cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 8:26pm On May 31, 2022
Comrade Payporte, i sight you, ya face show!!

Ever since Madrid won the Ucl, you don turn deaf and dumb for NL, 3 days gone no comments

E choke! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 8:28pm On May 31, 2022
FergieRaww:

We ain't but that's why is called a backup for a reason bruh

Remember Chicharito cheesy
Mahrez as a short term replacement.
This sterling wey dy miss chance anyhow, 1on1 with gk he will miss it. The only thing I like about him is that he is versatile
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:28pm On May 31, 2022
ALEXAPLAYME:

If gnabry choose to Renew his contract with Bayern, then I'd prefer we go for Mahrez as a short term replacement when the time comes rodrygo can make that rw spot his. Not sterling at all

That bald man isn't letting Mahrez go just yet and the board are not planning on spending big on that RW
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 8:30pm On May 31, 2022
FergieRaww:

That bald man isn't letting Mahrez go just yet and the board are not planning on spending big on that RW

Another good option will be that Ajax’s Anthony, a pure RW with a good Left foot.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:34pm On May 31, 2022
Devvy4:

Another good option will be that Ajax’s Anthony, a pure RW with a good Left foot.

My guy that boy gats potential

But i don't think is fair to start limiting his game time cause of Rodrygoal, so that's why i'm certain we won't be going for him
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 9:21pm On May 31, 2022
Devvy4:

Lol

Who are your top 3 wingers you think we should go for?

Me:
1. Chiesa(tho he’s injured)
2. Nkunku
3. Gnabry

None of them would be a good fit for us if you really think about it and what we really need is a back up cos no one should be thinking about dislodging Rodrygo so I say we promote Peter or Arribas and leave these non-madridistas alone

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 6:45am On Jun 01, 2022
People taking about wingers forget that's how some folks were clamouring for a vini sub, now no one's talking about that ish anymore. I guess they have forgotten that at some point Rodyboy was performing and scoring better than Vini.. this boys need time to gell cool

Glad we are getting that French guy but that price sha, 100m, na wa o

With Rudiger we have 3 top CBs, of which one can play lb in Mendy's absence

With Tchoum we have a capable replacement for Casemiro or Kroos

Why do we need back up wingers when Asensio and Rodrygo play RW, Isco never commot, Valverde even played rW for finals. Honestly if we are not getting Mane as a replacement for Mbappe we lost make them just forget am

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 7:20am On Jun 01, 2022
BlueAngel444:
People taking about wingers forget that's how some folks were clamouring for a vini sub, now no one's talking about that ish anymore. I guess they have forgotten that at some point Rodyboy was performing and scoring better than Vini.. this boys need time to gell cool

Glad we are getting that French guy but that price sha, 100m, na wa o

With Rudiger we have 3 top CBs, of which one can play lb in Mendy's absence

With Tchoum we have a capable replacement for Casemiro or Kroos

Why do we need back up wingers when Asensio and Rodrygo play RW, Isco never commot, Valverde even played rW for finals. Honestly if we are not getting Mane as a replacement for Mbappe we lost make them just forget am

Valid points but Isco is gone and we don't need Asensio type of backup...
My former point still stands, we should promote Peter and Arribas as real RW backups.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 01, 2022
Purpl3:

My former point still stands, we should promote Peter and Arribas as real RW backups.
also Miguel for LWB.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 01, 2022
Purpl3:

None of them would be a good fit for us if you really think about it and what we really need is a back up cos no one should be thinking about dislodging Rodrygo so I say we promote Peter or Arribas and leave these non-madridistas alone

I share the same sentiment with you too. No need for a big name signing at RW because Mbappe didn't come through. We needed Mbappe because he was a generational talent. Since it didn't work out, Perez shouldn't go for another big name just for buying sake.

Leave Rodrygoal to own that RW spot next season (like Vini was allowed on the LW this season). IF Asensio stays, let one of Kubo/Arribas stay on this season too to earn small minutes (and train with the full team a whole season).

Vini >> Hazard >> Rodrygoal (on the LW)
Rodrygoal >> Asensio >> Kubo/Arribas (on the RW)

Since Jovic is leaving for a possible loan this season, we should be looking for a possible CF solution in the market only (cheap option) as back up for benzema. Valverde can also play RW especially in big UCL games.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 01, 2022
IamBabsjnr:
also Miguel for LWB.

I swear, we need to promote that lad to second choice LB after a successful Pre-season (if he impresses Carlo). The boy is our top talent alongside Arribas in our Castilla side IMO.

Only alternative I can accept is the Fran Garcia guy cos we own 50% of his right so he will come in cheap (12m ish).
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 8:30am On Jun 01, 2022
GoddyOra:

I share the same sentiment with you too. No need for a big name signing at RW because Mbappe didn't come through. We needed Mbappe because he was a generational talent. Since it didn't work out, Perez shouldn't go for another big name just for buying sake.

Leave Rodrygoal to own that RW spot next season (like Vini was allowed on the LW this season). IF Asensio stays, let one of Kubo/Arribas stay on this season too to earn small minutes (and train with the full team a whole season).

Vini >> Hazard >> Rodrygoal (on the LW)
Rodrygoal >> Asensio >> Kubo/Arribas (on the RW)

Since Jovic is leaving for a possible loan this season, we should be looking for a possible CF solution in the market only (cheap option) as back up for benzema. Valverde can also play RW especially in big UCL games.

I almost forgot about Kubo, thanks for reminding me...
I want Asensio down the pecking order if he doesn't leave or step up hugely. No more chances.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 01, 2022
Purpl3:

I want Asensio down the pecking order if he doesn't leave or step up hugely. No more chances.

You are welcome bro.
Asensio has been shit for so long but I still find myself hoping for a possible turn around maybe because my 2016/17 affection for him.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 9:55am On Jun 01, 2022
GoddyOra:

You are welcome bro.
Asensio has been shit for so long but I still find myself hoping for a possible turn around maybe because my 2016/17 affection for him.

Can't lie, he has been a loyal servant, he doesn't have workrate at all for those wings sonid even suggest Ancelotti moves him to the midfield.
He played there sometimes last season and did well but it was mainly against low block teams.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 10:10am On Jun 01, 2022
Purpl3:

we have brahim and Reiner in Dortmund
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 10:19am On Jun 01, 2022
Thank you and Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:19am On Jun 01, 2022
Had a good read about Rodrygoal now and he played about 70% of his games at Santos on the RW and 20% as the CF

It's been somewhat weird when people say the Left is his natural position
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 10:32am On Jun 01, 2022
FergieRaww:
Had a good read about Rodrygoal now and he played about 70% of his games at Santos on the RW and 20% as the CF

It's been somewhat weird when people say the Left is his natural position
He plays better on the Left wing than right
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 10:33am On Jun 01, 2022
258games
106goals
67 assists.
Goodluck!!

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 10:57am On Jun 01, 2022
Topmaike007:
we have brahim and Reiner in Dortmund

Omo leave those 2 grin no offense.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by kingofcasting(m): 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
Devvy4, nice work in the Barca thread. E pain them so they dey don take am personal. grin grin grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
Topmaike007:
How many of you can sing our anthem Wella make una learn work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE8hLbT1Xtw

Damn what a voice !!!! kiss

It gave me goosebumps all over embarassed
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
Purpl3:

Yes Arribas should be promoted, but we still need to sign a good attacker. Last year we had Vini, Benz and Rodrygo as the only attackers that “functioned”, this year, we will play more games and we need more than just a team b attacker. I don’t trust/count hazard, ASSensio na -1, it’s better we just sign one attacker then promote arribas
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
Zyxzzzz:
Thank you and Goodluck

A true legend, I wish him all the very best
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
kingofcasting:
Devvy4, nice work in the Barca thread. E pain them so they dey don take am personal. grin grin grin

Nothing can stop me from frustrating those guys, they would have don worse if we had lost on Saturday
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
Karim Benzema wins the Onze d’Or, 2021/22.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
Devvy4:

Yes Arribas should be promoted, but we still need to sign a good attacker. Last year we had Vini, Benz and Rodrygo as the only attackers that “functioned”, this year, we will play more games and we need more than just a team b attacker. I don’t trust/count hazard, ASSensio na -1, it’s better we just sign one attacker then promote arribas

If Rodrygo doubles his output next season(I think he will hit double figures early next season) then the team B backup would be more than enough.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Zyxzzzz:
Thank you and Goodluck
I will never forget his solo goal against barca Copa del Rey final and also the overhead kick cool

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by kingofcasting(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
Devvy4:

Nothing can stop me from frustrating those guys, they would have don worse if we had lost on Saturday
Guy go dish out more jare. I don dey laugh since grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.