Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,977 members, 7,863,482 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1175751 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 11:47am On May 29, 2022
GoddyOra:

Calvajah, Casemiro and Nacho can all end up with 7 UCL titles by the time they retire cos they should still be with us in 4-5 years time.

Benzema, Toni and Modric all have like 2 more season maximum so they too can catch up with our great Gento 6 UCL record.

Chai group of players having more UCLs than most teams of 100+ years old grin
as in ehhn that's it oo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 11:47am On May 29, 2022
This is the greatest champions league victory and run in recent memory because it was the toughest one won by one of the underrated teams... Madrid. Who would have pegged Madrid to win UCL apart from me and Madrid fans cheesy some fans self no believe am

Tell me another team that had to beat PSG, Messi, neymar, mbappe, then reigning champions league winners, then incredible man city, and this Liverpool

This treble is totally worth it and Benzema deserves the Balon d'Or Madrid are not a one man team... We can never fall

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:50am On May 29, 2022
Karleb:

Normally, RM wouldn't have any final to play if not for those second half miracles.

Courtois conceded 10 goals in the knock out stages.

How many teams that conceded 10 goals in UCL knock outs ever made it to final?

I'm not saying he's not good but he and the defense were practically carried to that final.

Nah, that's too harsh on courtois and our defense. We played defensively in most part of our UCL KO games so our defense is expected to concede much goals with all those constant heat from great players from Man City, PSG, Chelsea and Liverpool.

You can't be withstanding attacking pressure from quality opposition in 7 straight games and expect not to concede loads.

The whole department of our team were important in this UCL triumph so no one was a carry along.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 11:51am On May 29, 2022
Bacteria8:

Yes but they're not getting any dime bro grin
He didn't play upto 50% of the matches according to the clause !

Papa Perez no be Buhari o cheesy
lol such clause isn't there.

Isn't that a separate clause
* Win UCL
* Win la liga
* Make a certain number of appearances in la liga
* Make a certain number of appearances in UCL

When we won la Liga Chelsea was paid o
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 11:58am On May 29, 2022
nonny1212:
At first I had some doubts but, As soon as I saw, Zidane(Football wizard), Figo, Delima(R9), Raul, Roberto Carlos, I knew were going to WIN!!!..

sure say those lords no enter dressing room for half time, bcus the way dem Madrid boys return for second half mehn

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 12:00pm On May 29, 2022
Lana1:
5 UCLs in 10 years. If only my club can touch the hem of this garment
correction in 8 seasons because it all started in 2014 cool

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 12:03pm On May 29, 2022
Purpl3:

Your problem is that you think it's wrong to criticise him even when he is obviously dropping stinkers...he obviously improved after we went ahead along with Casemiro.

I'm glad we won, I no dey follow you argue this thing tonight.
lol I still want Kroos gone and Modric on the bench for better midfielders, no offense to them o, but na because zidane and Ancelotti were good if not.. and casemiro, Liverpool could have won yesterday if not for Courtios, the defense, Vincius, valverde, Modric, and Benzema... Kroos is good but I believe we can get better
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 29, 2022
BlueAngel444:
lol I still want Kroos gone and Modric on the bench for better midfielders, no offense to them o, but na because zidane and Ancelotti were good if not.. and casemiro, Liverpool could have won yesterday if not for Courtios, the defense, Vincius, valverde, Modric, and Benzema... Kroos is good but I believe we can get better

This is the mistake you madridsta make. Why chase out Toni when he is still easily one of the best midfielders in the world?
We watch vs Liverpool's midfielders, which of them played better than him?
Thiago? Man was misplacing any pass longer than 10 yards.
Hendo? Just all energy and no bite.

Let's Toni play his all with us till he has nothing left in him, same with Modric while we rotate them with them youngies. By next season Valverde would be a sure starter leaving one of Kroos/Modric on the bench in most Laliga games. Carlo knows what he is doing so let's trust in the DON.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 12:29pm On May 29, 2022
GoddyOra:

This is the mistake you madridsta make. Why chase out Toni when he is still easily one of the best midfielders in the world?

Let's Toni play his all with us till he has nothing left in him, same with Modric while we rotate them with them youngies. By next season Valverde would be a sure starter leaving one of Kroos/Modric on the bench in most Laliga games. Carlo knows what he is doing so let's trust in the DON.
Change is constant when a team gets stuck it will become a problem. Look at Kante he is good but because they hasn't been a good replacement for him, it effects Chelsea. In Kroos case, he can go missing at times which is bad and there are more midfielders capable of going past him. If we don't have the energy of Casemiro and in form Modric, is the Kroos we should depend on. Kroos is great in a good team and far better than most midfielders but he is no Modric or Casemiro, he is replaceable
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:40pm On May 29, 2022
This 3 are the backbone behind our success this 21st century...

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 12:40pm On May 29, 2022
Karleb:

Normally, RM wouldn't have any final to play if not for those second half miracles.
yes. Thibaut Courtois miracles was vital

yeah, he was just letting easy balls go in.

I'm not saying he's not good but he and the defense were practically carried to that final.

nope
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 12:51pm On May 29, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Change is constant when a team gets stuck it will become a problem. Look at Kante he is good but because they hasn't been a good replacement for him, it effects Chelsea. In Kroos case, he can go missing at times which is bad and there are more midfielders capable of going past him. If we don't have the energy of Casemiro and in form Modric, is the Kroos we should depend on. Kroos is great in a good team and far better than most midfielders but he is no Modric or Casemiro, he is replaceable

SMH
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by donjazet(m): 12:55pm On May 29, 2022
Dear Madrid fans, congratulations on your magnanimous victory yesterday, but now is the time to take affairs of our country seriously as we do football.
PLEASE do endeavor to find the closest INEC office close to you and register to vote for next year's election. We cannot continue to sit on our hands and lament about the poor situation of things and the terrible leaders we have.

We have the power in our hands to change things. We just need to stop being apathetic to voting.
This opportunity for change comes only once in 4 years, realistically once in 8 years.
We cannot let this opportunity pass by.
Please click on the link below to register on INEC's website online.

https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/Home/start

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 2:01pm On May 29, 2022
BlueAngel444:

I'm too attached to Kroos, I don't want him gone I just don't want him starting every important match unless it's for tactical or injury reasons.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by karkinase(m): 2:12pm On May 29, 2022
BlueAngel444:
na own o, we no borrow anything. Na we get the champions league
My Bro, Happiness go just make u write anytin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Karleb(m): 2:28pm On May 29, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
yes. Thibaut Courtois miracles was vital yeah, he was just letting easy balls go in.
nope

Na you sabi.

If a keeper plays 7 games (knock out + final), has 1 clean sheet and concede 10 goals.

How is such keeper a Balon d'or candidate?

Let's be factual abeg.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 2:28pm On May 29, 2022
Karleb:

Now this is cap, you can fault the defense for millions of things but don't add Courtois to it please, he made 59 saves throughout this UCL campaign which is more than any goal keeper has ever made since 2002 when Opta started keeping data.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Raalsalghul: 2:32pm On May 29, 2022
GoddyOra:

With what Kroos played yesterday I don't want him gone but he should not be among the first eleven.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Karleb(m): 2:35pm On May 29, 2022
BlueAngel444:
how many of those goals were his fault and not due to the defenders

I'm not saying it is his fault but did those goals not pass through him?

If I've ever hated Coutios in my life that Messi penalty save alone is enough to love him no matter what.

Besides, the defenders and keeper works as a unit.

Let's just forget this sha.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:09pm On May 29, 2022
Celebration continues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:10pm On May 29, 2022
Treble kings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:13pm On May 29, 2022
Dude wants to be part of our legends by force lmao

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by King2019(m): 6:18pm On May 29, 2022
cry cry
Tears of joy
I am more motivated to succeed
HALA MADRID

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by milann: 6:20pm On May 29, 2022
Topmaike007:
as in ehhn that's it oo
keep dreaming. Wetin una play sef. It was liverpool all the way
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by milann: 6:21pm On May 29, 2022
BlueAngel444:
This is the greatest champions league victory and run in recent memory because it was the toughest one won by one of the underrated teams... Madrid. Who would have pegged Madrid to win UCL apart from me and Madrid fans cheesy some fans self no believe am

Tell me another team that had to beat PSG, Messi, neymar, mbappe, then reigning champions league winners, then incredible man city, and this Liverpool

This treble is totally worth it and Benzema deserves the Balon d'Or Madrid are not a one man team... We can never fall
are you not a chelsea fan
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by milann: 6:24pm On May 29, 2022
What happens to hazard next season
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 7:00pm On May 29, 2022
Real Madrid players, Ancelotti and Florentino Perez at the Almudena Cathedral, the first stop of the celebrations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 7:00pm On May 29, 2022
APorLa15

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 8:33pm On May 29, 2022
milann:
are you not a chelsea fan
if you are asking this question it means u know this moniker and that means u should know I am also a Madrid fan

By the way congrats on Milan finally winning serie A
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 9:02pm On May 29, 2022
We are at the cibeles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 9:02pm On May 29, 2022
VAMOS!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 9:03pm On May 29, 2022
Hala Madrid!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.