Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,177 members, 7,864,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1176136 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrew444(m): 7:45pm On May 23, 2023
Sportsweb:
You Barca fans have successfully turned it to same old Barca vs Madrid troll at last.

When I saw people giving excuses why Vini was abused, I knew it would come to it.

When Vini said Spain is a racist, he meant everybody (Madrid, Catalonia) everywhere

I have nothing to say to someone being deluded like you .

Don’t break their dick sha .
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 8:53pm On May 23, 2023
Devvy4:

That Jp guy is like a sex staved girl who was raped by some guys and in the process, she orgasm, now she's trying to justify rape because she wasn't negatively affected by it.
Lmaooo I cannot justify Racism please.

The day white people ran off the elevator I entered while others refused to enter, was one of the most difficult day of my life abroad.

I think I have made my piont already. I just believe Vinicius can find some balance. It would be entirely difficult to control what thousands of fans do in a stadium. There's no given that one or two will still not stray to such extent of racially abusing him. This is a societal problem.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 10:07pm On May 23, 2023
Vini's red has been cancelled

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 10:08pm On May 23, 2023
Mestalla will be temporary closed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 11:45pm On May 23, 2023
Devvy4:
But Vinicius showed aggression to an opponent. Being the subject of a racist chants does not justify his aggression. That's ridiculous.

If it were Lewandowski for touching his nose after 2nd yellow, he was met with 3 match ban.

Real Madrid power in Spain is just too much. There's a reason they're 'the team of the regime'.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 6:56am On May 24, 2023
Devvy4:

Pls ignore the self hating pleb grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by 2paid2Bmad: 7:17am On May 24, 2023
jpmoriarti:

The day white people ran off the elevator I entered while others refused to enter, was one of the most difficult day of my life abroad.

I think I have made my piont already. I just believe Vinicius can find some balance. It would be entirely difficult to control what thousands of fans do in a stadium. There's no given that one or two will still not stray to such extent of racially abusing him. This is a societal problem.

Maybe you were smelly that’s why they didn’t join the elevator.

Why on earth are you trying to find justification for racism, that’s blatant stupidity. You’re fvcking disgusting, and you said you’ve traveled? Man! Fvck you!

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:19am On May 24, 2023
jpmoriarti:

I don't think this was racism.

I think you had just finished spilling shit from your mouth and so that smell chased everyone away like it's chasing people away from you when you talk here.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 7:21am On May 24, 2023
andrew444:

Doing nothing but Telling you how araujo was called a shit monkey at the bernabeu for some seconds and it was swept under the carpet

Who swept it under the carpet? Is it not the same La Liga we are calling out? What's your problem man undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:23am On May 24, 2023
jpmoriarti:
But Vinicius showed aggression to an opponent. Being the subject of a racist chants does not justify his aggression. That's ridiculous.

If it were Lewandowski for touching his nose after 2nd yellow, he was met with 3 match ban.

Real Madrid power in Spain is just too much. There's a reason they're 'the team of the regime'.

Are you normal.
Someone had his hand around vini's neck and baba was trying to remove it in self defence and you think this is it? Real Madrid Power?

You have not seen the Brazilian government going hard on this issue? Or the Spanish government?

What Madrid power was there the other times vini experienced this issue?
How come it's now that the boy refused to take it and decided enough is enough..

Just accept that you are jealous that a human being was braver than you could ever be in your life and decided to do something about it.

I honestly hope that you have no 1 looking up to you and if you do, I honestly pray to God that you are removed from their lives as a person of influence because my God you are damaged product of creation.

God forbid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 7:24am On May 24, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

I don't think this was racism.

I think you had just finished spilling shit from your mouth and so that smell chased everyone away like it's chasing people away from you when you talk here.
A few other people I know have experienced such also. Some white people cannot stay in same place with a black person.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:24am On May 24, 2023
pu7pl3:

Who swept it under the carpet? Is it not the same La Liga we are calling out? What's your problem man undecided

You are dealing with an idiotic troll who enjoys using the anonymity of the Internet to say nonsense.

If you bring this one in real life to hold these opinions, e go rather die than talk this thing😂
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:24am On May 24, 2023
jpmoriarti:
A few other people I know have experienced such also. Some white people cannot stay in same place with a black person.

Nah.. For you.. It wasn't racism, you are not even worth it.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 7:26am On May 24, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

You are dealing with an idiotic troll who enjoys using the anonymity of the Internet to say nonsense.

If you bring this one in real life to hold these opinions, e go rather die than talk this thing😂

I thought the guy was rational sha embarassed
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:27am On May 24, 2023
pu7pl3:

I thought the guy was rational sha embarassed

He's a troll.. Nothing more nothing less.

People like this will give their lives to ensure their identity never come out especially with how he talks
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 7:31am On May 24, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Are you normal.
Someone had his hand around vini's neck and baba was trying to remove it in self defence and you think this is it? Real Madrid Power?

You have not seen the Brazilian government going hard on this issue? Or the Spanish government?

What Madrid power was there the other times vini experienced this issue?
How come it's now that the boy refused to take it and decided enough is enough..

Just accept that you are jealous that a human being was braver than you could ever be in your life and decided to do something about it.

I honestly hope that you have no 1 looking up to you and if you do, I honestly pray to God that you are removed from their lives as a person of influence because my God you are damaged product of creation.

God forbid
The competition committee was cowed into submission. I think media pressure got the better of them.

They could have retrospectively imposed match ban on the player that allegedly held Vinicius neck, which prompted his show of aggression. That's how it's done everywhere.

So if Vinicius produced a gun and shot someone, he'd be allowed to go free just because he was a target for racial abuse?

Racism has no place in football, in as much as aggression.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:51am On May 24, 2023
jpmoriarti:
The competition committee was cowed into submission. I think media pressure got the better of them.

They could have retrospectively imposed match ban on the player that allegedly held Vinicius neck, which prompted his show of aggression. That's how it's done everywhere.

So if Vinicius produced a gun and shot someone, he'd be allowed to go free just because he was a target for racial abuse?

That you are jumping over hoops to produce imaginary extreme situations to justify your stance further proves my point.

Again please say amen to my prayer
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 8:03am On May 24, 2023
2paid2Bmad:

Maybe you were smelly that’s why they didn’t join the elevator.

Why on earth are you trying to find justification for racism, that’s blatant stupidity. You’re fvcking disgusting, and you said you’ve traveled? Man! Fvck you!
I think it was racism, though subtle. I don't think I was smelling because I was with another black person.

Anyways, you can share your own experiences of subtle racism you may have witnessed, if any.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 8:05am On May 24, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

That you are jumping over hoops to produce imaginary extreme situations to justify your stance further proves my point.

Again please say amen to my prayer
If he could be allowed to get away with swinging an arm on an opponent because he was emotionally troubled, you can imagine what next he could be allowed to get away with.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:29am On May 24, 2023
jpmoriarti:
If he could be allowed to get away with swinging an arm on an opponent because he was emotionally troubled, you can imagine what next he could be allowed to get away with.

Watch the full video oga.

What led to this act.
You had your hands around someone's neck in a crowded situation.. Inside a stadium chanting racist words and mannerisms.

Fear God nau
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 8:41am On May 24, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Watch the full video oga.

What led to this act.
You had your hands around someone's neck in a crowded situation.. Inside a stadium chanting racist words and mannerisms.

Fear God nau
So it would have been allowed if he brandished a gun and shot someone?

I agree context is crucial here but it isn't enough excuse either.

It is obvious the competition committee was under immense pressure. The Real Madrid PR pressure is immense and relentless.

When Araujo was racially abused at the Bernabeu earlier in the season, it was swiftly swept under the carpet.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:49am On May 24, 2023
jpmoriarti:
So it would have been allowed if he brandished a gun and shot someone?

I agree context is crucial here but it isn't enough excuse either.

It is obvious the competition committee was under immense pressure. The Real Madrid PR pressure is immense and relentless.

When Araujo was racially abused at the Bernabeu earlier in the season, it was swiftly swept under the carpet.

But nobody has pointed out to one club..
Vini has called out the whole of la liga and the quietness that has plagued the league after countless racist actions.

Nobody here has said any team is a Saint.

This man how is your thought process like?

Someone would expect that people channel all their energy to using this opportunity to shine light on this issue but here I am having to lecture a Barcelona fan about racism.. And what do you do.. Point out the racism your own player experienced in my team as a way of saying what?

I will say amen on your behalf
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 9:00am On May 24, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

But nobody has pointed out to one club..
Vini has called out the whole of la liga and the quietness that has plagued the league after countless racist actions.

Nobody here has said any team is a Saint.

This man how is your thought process like?

Someone would expect that people channel all their energy to using this opportunity to shine light on this issue but here I am having to lecture a Barcelona fan about racism.. And what do you do.. Point out the racism your own player experienced in my team as a way of saying what?

I will say amen on your behalf
I have an issue with Vinicius red card being rescinded. I think two wrongs does not make a right.

The league can still punish Valencia and the racists identified without rescinding the red card.

I believe the partial stadium closure, as well as imposition of hefty fines, was right step in the right direction.

Also, the identified culprits should not only be banned from all the stadiums in Spain but also thrown in jail, to serve as a deterrent to others.

However, a show of aggression by Vinicius, even if he was pushed to the wall, must be punished. Otherwise, this is how impunity begins.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:18am On May 24, 2023
jpmoriarti:
I have an issue with Vinicius red card being rescinded. I think two wrongs does not make a right.

The league can still punish Valencia and the racists identified without rescinding the red card.

I believe the partial stadium closure, as well as imposition of hefty fines, was right step in the right direction.

Also, the identified culprits should not only be banned from all the stadiums in Spain but also thrown in jail, to serve as a deterrent to others.

However, a show of aggression by Vinicius, even if he was pushed to the wall, must be punished. Otherwise, this is how impunity begins.

You are literally abandoning the context of this whole thing.
How do you forgo context in passing judgement?

It's like killing someone and someone wants to kill you.. It turns out there is context to show you acted in self defense.

What is the preceding issue that led to vini defending himself?
Vini was not the aggressor neither was that still frame picture telling the whole story.

Watch the freaking video oga
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 9:33am On May 24, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

You are literally abandoning the context of this whole thing.
How do you forgo context in passing judgement?

It's like killing someone and someone wants to kill you.. It turns out there is context to show you acted in self defense.

What is the preceding issue that led to vini defending himself?
Vini was not the aggressor neither was that still frame picture telling the whole story.

Watch the freaking video oga
It is the job of referee to punish offenders in a football match.

If someone receives a bad tackle, worthy of red card and the victim punches the aggressor, two of them will be red carded. It is the job of the referee to determine these things.

No player can take laws into their own hands in the guise of self defence.

By your own admission, Vinicius took laws into his own hands. The red card is valid.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Sportsweb: 9:35am On May 24, 2023
jpmoriarti:

At this point, you are capping and showing your extreme HATRED toward Vini Junior.. manufacturing shit in your head to feel good
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:42am On May 24, 2023
jpmoriarti:

If someone receives a bad tackle, worthy of red card and the victim punches the aggressor, two of them will be red carded. It is the job of the referee to determine these things.

By your own admission, Vinicius took laws into his own hands. The red card is valid.

By my own admission the ref didn't do his job.. He still further did rubbish by giving vinicius a red card for an offence he (ref) allowed to escalate to the point vini had to defend himself.

So your question is what then is the use of VAR?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by a4turitoroman: 9:48am On May 24, 2023
jpmoriarti:

What's this 😂😕,
You claim you live outside the country,
Imagine yourself in vini's shoe, so you'll stay like that and allow someone to choke you?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 9:54am On May 24, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

By my own admission the ref didn't do his job.. He still further did rubbish by giving vinicius a red card for an offence he (ref) allowed to escalate to the point vini had to defend himself.

So your question is what then is the use of VAR?
VAR may not have been used to its fullest, since they failed to show the referee the incident where Vinicius neck was held by a Valencia player.

However, this does not invalidate the incident where Vinicus swung an arm viciously at an opponent. That's a gross show of aggression which shouldn't be permitted in a football field.

This was why I said that the committee should have retrospectively issued a red card to the player and give him his match suspension. Rescinding Vinicius red card, just to equalize the treatment across all parties, is ridiculous in my opinion. Definitely not the right decision here. Because there is sufficient evidence that Vinicius turned from being a victim to being the aggressor, in the guise of self defence.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by a4turitoroman: 9:54am On May 24, 2023
jpmoriarti:

??

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 9:59am On May 24, 2023
a4turitoroman:

What's this 😂😕,
You claim you live outside the country,
Imagine yourself in vini's shoe, so you'll stay like that and allow someone to choke you?
Going occasionally abroad doesn't mean you live there.

Of course, no one should choke me. But that doesn't mean I should swing an arm at them in a football match. Two of them is a red card offense. The competition committee should have charged the Valencia player, just like the premier league committee do, when they see that a gross offense have been allowed to go unpunished by the referee.

Dropping the red card for Vinicius is where I don't agree on.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 10:00am On May 24, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.