Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,097 members, 7,863,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1176049 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by a4turitoroman: 10:07am On May 24, 2023
jpmoriarti:
??
And what led to it?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 10:14am On May 24, 2023
a4turitoroman:

And what led to it?
A choking that should also be a red card.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by 2paid2Bmad: 12:25pm On May 24, 2023
Now I don’t like Madridiots, but if Vini had brought out a gun and shot someone in the stands for abusing him racially I would’ve supported him.

You don’t come for me that way and expect me to keep my emotions in check. Wetin your eyes see make you collect am.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 12:59pm On May 24, 2023
2paid2Bmad:
Now I don’t like Madridiots, but if Vini had brought out a gun and shot someone in the stands for abusing him racially I would’ve supported him.

You don’t come for me that way and expect me to keep my emotions in check. Wetin your eyes see make you collect am.
Easy to say from behind the keyboard. Talk is cheap.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:14pm On May 24, 2023
jpmoriarti:
VAR may not have been used to its fullest, since they failed to show the referee the incident where Vinicius neck was held by a Valencia player.

However, this does not invalidate the incident where Vinicus swung an arm viciously at an opponent. That's a gross show of aggression which shouldn't be permitted in a football field.

This was why I said that the committee should have retrospectively issued a red card to the player and give him his match suspension. Rescinding Vinicius red card, just to equalize the treatment across all parties, is ridiculous in my opinion. Definitely not the right decision here. Because there is sufficient evidence that Vinicius turned from being a victim to being the aggressor, in the guise of self defence.
They are really smart
They literally tied the case into an intricate complex knot that is difficult to loosen
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 1:38pm On May 24, 2023
We thank God actions from the league have been taken towards Valencia to hopefully curb racism in the league but then again I hope some of you madrid fans and their EPL supporters throwing cusses about will keep the same energy if roles are reversed and it happens to someone not from your club cause I can boldly predict what would have happened if it was a player from barca this evil happened to, Vini also has to work on his attitude as much as y'all try to shield it, Very key

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 5:46pm On May 24, 2023
Daft barka dogs wailing as usual, Vinicius will come back stronger next season and make these dogs weep harder.

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 7:17pm On May 24, 2023
Star Boy.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:17pm On May 24, 2023
pu7pl3:

They should go and celebrate their racist trophy and leave us alone.

Go to court. Remember to include that the 2022 world cup was rigged in your petition.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 1:45am On May 25, 2023
So Benzema played 90 mins again and Alvaro was on the bench...Omo na wa oh
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by King2019(m): 11:41am On May 25, 2023
I love Madrid
Hala Madrid
Y nada nas
May we not be abused for the colour of our skin.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 12:15pm On May 25, 2023
Exactly the piont I have been trying to make here about Vinicius and his racism issues 😒

Thank you for saying the truth, Pepe Reina.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 4:42pm On May 25, 2023
CR7 is truly a goal machine. Anywhere he goes, he scores.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 5:28pm On May 25, 2023
Racist apologist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 6:19pm On May 25, 2023
Devvy4:
Racist apologist

Imagine taking Reina, a known racist, seriously. Lol grin
Omo the level of hate in the heart of this Nairaland Barca plebs...damn!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:50pm On May 25, 2023
Bacteria8:

Imagine taking Reina, a known racist, seriously. Lol grin
Omo the level of hate in the heart of this Nairaland Barca plebs...damn!

What else do you expect from the fans of a club where their legend Suarez is a known racist lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 8:55pm On May 25, 2023
When una cry tire
Una go rest grin grin
Your opinions nr pass nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 9:10am On May 26, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Exactly the piont I have been trying to make here about Vinicius and his racism issues 😒

Thank you for saying the truth, Pepe Reina.

I'll quote this tweet only for one purpose.

So that it'll remain in your hall of shame and never be deleted. Since you have refused to have rationality and sense.

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 9:35am On May 26, 2023
pu7pl3:

I'll quote this tweet only for one purpose.

So that it'll remain in your hall of shame and never be deleted. Since you have refused to have rationality and sense.
Always quick to insult those who doesn't agree with you.

God knows y'all here are all bunch of hypocrites. You abuse and insult people but you hate racism. What a laugh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 10:50am On May 26, 2023
It's okay to racially abuse Alaba because he voted for Messi but let's protect Vinicius.

Bunch of hypocrites.

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:47pm On May 26, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Always quick to insult those who doesn't agree with you.

God knows y'all here are all bunch of hypocrites. You abuse and insult people but you hate racism. What a laugh!

I never insulted you boss man, I pointed out your acute lack of rationality and abundance of stubbornness.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by kingofcasting(m): 1:58pm On May 26, 2023
grin This barca m0ron claiming someone is too quick to insult. Weren't you the same person who went personal and mocked whodeyhause about his demolished home and also went personal against devvy4 when he trolled your club last year. Abeg spare us your worthless preachings undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 5:22pm On May 26, 2023
monerozi5590:
CR7 is truly a goal machine. Anywhere he goes, he scores.

Even UEFA called him the most prolific cool

European football miss him so much cry

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 5:41pm On May 26, 2023
kingofcasting:
grin This barca m0ron claiming someone is too quick to insult. Weren't you the same person who went personal and mocked whodeyhause about his demolished home and also went personal against devvy4 when he trolled your club last year. Abeg spare us your worthless preachings undecided

Good old day man, I later dug deep and brought out so many nasty things about those fools, las las na body tell them 🤣

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by kingofcasting(m): 6:16pm On May 26, 2023
Devvy4:

Good old day man, I later dug deep and brought out so many nasty things about those fools, las las na body tell them 🤣
Very annoying and immature hypocritical beings undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 7:07pm On May 26, 2023
Confirmed, Asensio will leave this season
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 7:09pm On May 26, 2023
Attacking options next season
Vinicius
Rodrygo
35 years old benzema

We need at least 3 new attackers, Florentino better bring money and spend
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 7:09pm On May 26, 2023
Devvy4:

What did you dig up again about me. I have forgotten completely 😔
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 7:16pm On May 26, 2023
ALEXAPLAYME:
Confirmed, Asensio will leave this season
A welcome development for us. This guy always gives you guyz some x-factor. One of few top level players who are able to win matches from the bench.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 9:29pm On May 26, 2023
Hazard should better leave too
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 9:30pm On May 26, 2023
ALEXAPLAYME:
Attacking options next season
Vinicius
Rodrygo
35 36 years old benzema

We need at least 3 new attackers, Florentino better bring money and spend
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 4:35pm On May 27, 2023
That's why they lick his ass day and night grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.