Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,915 members, 7,863,190 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1175596 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2023
I really wish Mbappe could make it to Real Madrid this season. Season has not started and Vini is already involved in a controversy. He is not the only football star who really feels bad for Mendy.

It may not end well again this coming season if one of the main players of the team is still yet to learn how to keep his straight and focused in times of adversity and negativity. Taunting him became a tactic for many RM opponents last season and it really paid well for some of them. Clubs and fans would be criticised for their racist and abusive chants but we won't recover the lost points from those matches. Great players do not throw stones at every dog that barks.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
Rajmeista:
I really wish Mbappe could make it to Real Madrid this season. Season has not started and Vini is already involved in a controversy. He is not the only football star who really feels bad for Mendy.

It may not end well again this coming season if one of the main players of the team is still yet to learn how to keep his straight and focused in times of adversity and negativity. Taunting him became a tactic for many RM opponents last season and it really paid well for some of them. Clubs and fans would be criticised for their racist and abusive chants but we won't recover the lost points from those matches. Great players do not throw stones at every dog that barks.

So standing up for a fellow player is "causing controversy" ??

So because other players didn't say shiit about means Vini too should also keep quiet ??

Sorry bro, pls get your head outta your ass undecided
Not all of us is made for the 'rat race' you know.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2023
Rajmeista:

He didn't do anything wrong
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
Where's the "controversy" in what he wrote here pls ??

Like I don't understand, so because you here in Nigeria will get your little feeling hurt, then he shouldn't speak up about the apparent hills of the society ??

I'm sorry bro, but seriously, fvck you and your fragile feelings that couldn't handle a Man standing up for himself and others.

Mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2023
Bacteria8:

Like I don't understand, so because you here in Nigeria will get your little feeling hurt, then he shouldn't speak up about the apparent hills of the society ??

I'm sorry bro, but seriously, fvck you and your fragile feelings that couldn't handle a Man standing up for himself and others.

Mtcheeew.

You sef calm down
Why you throwing insults? Are you on your period?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
Rajmeista:

Just like Lewis Hamilton, Vini is very vocal about pressing issues surrounding football. Regardless of the contrary opinion Madrid or Non-Madrid fans might have about what he wrote concerning the Mendy's case, He won't keep quiet when he witnesses injustice in football, so people should learn to accept him for who he is.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
Bacteria8:

Mtcheeew.

Guy calm down!!

Vini only said the right thing, barka dogs are just pushing the whole agenda and looking for yet another reason to abuse him
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
Bacteria8:

Mtcheeew.

I really feel bad for Mendy and his loss as I believe a lot people do. I'm just stating my opinion that the issue of rape is quite sensitive in which professional footballers, in fact any popular professional, must tread carefully in getting involved. Vini and his PR team should know better.

It's cool if you disagree with my opinion but since your username appears to be your surname, I'm sure your apparent disease is obviously genetic.

Ode! Ashiere!

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
Devvy4:

Just like Lewis Hamilton, Vini is very vocal about pressing issues surrounding football. Regardless of the contrary opinion Madrid or Non-Madrid fans might have about what he wrote concerning the Mendy's case, He won't keep quiet when he witnesses injustice in football, so people should learn to accept him for who he is.

That's a good point.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2023
Rajmeista:

I really feel bad for Mendy and his loss as I believe a lot people do. I'm just stating my opinion that the issue of rape is quite sensitive in which professional footballers, in fact any popular professional, must tread carefully in getting involved. Vini and his PR team should know better.

It's cool if you disagree with my opinion but since your username appears to be your surname, I'm sure your apparent disease is obviously genetic.

Ode! Ashiere!

Says the fellow who has a congenial cocksucking mark on his face grin

Don't ever bring your cocksucking "opinions" here anymore. You will be straighten out asap cool

Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2023
Rajmeista:

hope you know FIFA has given Vini some responsibility which I believe allows him to speak out, don't know the full gist but I get your stand about wanting your player to focus on the game but don't agree that it affects or should affect his game
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
Bro, sorry about your serious cases of abuse while growing up especially the number of c**ks you apparently sucked. Keep demonstrating it okay?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
Bacteria8:

Says the fellow who has a congenial cocksucking mark on his face grin

Don't ever bring your cocksucking "opinions" here anymore. You will be straighten out asap cool

Have a good day.

Bro, sorry about your serious cases of abuse while growing up especially the number of c**ks you apparently sucked. Keep demonstrating it okay?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2023
Ever since one particular noisy barka dog, came here to mock us about signing joselu, his useless team has gone on to sign gundogan(33), inigo Martinez(32) and oriol romeu(32). Lmao

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by bisqit: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
Mbappe is back. Real fans what are you waiting for

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 4:13am On Jul 20, 2023
My Coach got no worry at all grin grin grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rarre: 6:38am On Jul 20, 2023
The attack lipsrsealed

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
Rarre:
The attack lipsrsealed
just 4 players be like na 442 even without Ceballos for the meantime we are cover
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by PurpLChi: 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2023
Rarre:
The attack lipsrsealed

Alvaro Rodriguez was never in his plans😪
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by PurpLChi: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
BlueAngel444:
just 4 players be like na 442 even without Ceballos for the meantime we are cover

Nico Paz is the one in Ceballos' spot.
That Ceballos has Soomuch badluck with injuries
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrewbaba44: 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
Rarre:
The attack lipsrsealed

See attack

Gbaselu will be the main man once mbappe no come

At this point girona osasuna and co can’t wait to feast

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
Rarre:
The attack lipsrsealed
Just 1 vini Jr injury this coming season then we're fu*ked
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cu67OTBIQWX/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

We were so lucky to have Ozil embarassed

Even more lucky to have him replaced by LM10

Now, I don't know what the fvck is going in our midfield angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 8:11am On Jul 21, 2023
Bacteria8:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cu67OTBIQWX/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

We were so lucky to have Ozil embarassed

Even more lucky to have him replaced by LM10

Now, I don't know what the fvck is going in our midfield angry
We have bellingham, we have arda guler. Both are extremely good and very young. I don't see midfield a problem. Our problem now is attack, we have very poor attack. Like alexa said, one injury from vinicius and we are doom. We need to sign at least 1 top attacker
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by PurpLChi: 10:37am On Jul 21, 2023
Lmaoooo grin grin grin
Let this be true God abeg🙏🏿🤲🏿

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rarre: 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2023
PurpLChi:
Lmaoooo grin grin grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
Mehn! I'm tired of this false 9 drama all over again. It never worked last season and it won't work this season.

Perhaps Perez should just sign Kane to get the goals till Endrick is fully groomed into the first team. Even with Benzema, we struggled to get goals last season.

I don't remember Real even with Ramos and Pepe effectively holding the fort while leading 1-0, or 2-0. The defence will always concede 'yeye' goals. Hence, We need players to score more goals, more goals.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2023
PurpLChi:
Lmaoooo grin grin grin

and if he rejects it nko ?!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by PurpLChi: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
FergieRaww:

and if he rejects it nko ?!

If it's legit dem no born am well to reject am.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by PurpLChi: 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
Rarre:

As Perez and the board dem no wan get sense to sign striker he should use what he has abeg...no stress.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2023
PurpLChi:

If it's legit dem no born am well to reject am.

and if it's legit and he rejects it nko?

what would be your view on him? that's what i'm asking..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
Rarre:

Bellingham
number 9? Or false 9. Make them no do am wetin Chelsea do Havertz o

(1) (2) (3) ... (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.