Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,938 members, 7,863,315 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1175645 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
FergieRaww:

and if he rejects it nko ?!
rejects it? €1billion deal, that's like €100m per year shocked no way he or his mum rejects that. Even if he signs for Madrid it has to be for more than €50m per year
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
PurpLChi:
Lmaoooo grin grin grin
Let this be true God abegπŸ™πŸΏπŸ€²πŸΏ

Most importantly, let him accept it immediately, so that Perez can have sense by force and bring in a striker
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
nonny1212:
We have bellingham, we have arda guler. Both are extremely good and very young. I don't see midfield a problem. Our problem now is attack, we have very poor attack. Like alexa said, one injury from vinicius and we are doom. We need to sign at least 1 top attacker
I agree.
I'm just saying that we don't know how the youngsters may turn up given the huge shoe they have to fill
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
Rajmeista:
Mehn! I'm tired of this false 9 drama all over again. It never worked last season and it won't work this season.

Perhaps Perez should just sign Kane to get the goals till Endrick is fully groomed into the first team. Even with Benzema, we struggled to get goals last season.

I don't remember Real even with Ramos and Pepe effectively holding the fort while leading 1-0, or 2-0. The defence will always concede 'yeye' goals. Hence, We need players to score more goals, more goals.

We didn't have a "false 9" issue last season.

We had a proper 9...who was also our captain.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
PurpLChi:
Lmaoooo grin grin grin
Let this be true God abegπŸ™πŸΏπŸ€²πŸΏ

Atleast we can all agree now that PSG is the most useless, low self-esteem money-miss-road football club ever in the history of this universe...

Because what in the name of gentle Jesus is this ?? God!!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by princeabdul(m): 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
No real fans will be going into the new season without buying a jersey from me πŸ™
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by PurpLChi: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2023
FergieRaww:

and if it's legit and he rejects it nko?

what would be your view on him? that's what i'm asking..

If he rejects it I'll respect him and take back my words about him being a gold digging money hungry kid.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by PurpLChi: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2023
Devvy4:

Most importantly, let him accept it immediately, so that Perez can have sense by force and bring in a striker

True
We are running out of time.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
PurpLChi:

True
We are running out of time.

As in ehn

Now another news is out, Only God know how many days or weeks this mbapay saga will continue for.

I just tire
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
Looks like nico paz will get the no 16 if odriozola leaves.

I don't see him getting a chance in the midfield considering how populated that department is, but training with the first team, under the mentorship of modric and kroos will help him immensely
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
Bacteria8:

We didn't have a "False 9" issue last season.

We had a proper 9...who was also our captain.

Please do your research before you counter comments.

We only had Benzema as the club did not count on M. Diaz. Hence, Ancelotti announced his plan to use Hazard as a false 9 for the season which he tried during the pre-season El Clasico. This did not work out as it was Rodrygo that ended up playing that role during the time Benzema was out last season.

https://tribuna.com/en/news/realmadrid-2022-07-14-ancelotti-confirms-he-will-try-hazard-in-new-position-this-season/

And who told you Benzema was the captain last season? I thought it was Ronaldinho. Lol
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
FergieRaww:

and if he rejects it nko ?!

He has rejected the deal grin grin grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2023
The shameless club finally gets the memo
cool

I don't understand why it took them so long to realize that a big fish is not meant for a small pond.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
Lol grin grin grin

Papa Perez was playing the long game all these while

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Melvyn11: 10:02am On Jul 22, 2023
Bacteria8:
The shameless club finally gets the memo
cool

I don't understand why it took them so long to realize that a big fish is not meant for a small pond.
It makes no difference if Psg wants to sell or not. Mbappe has told them he is not going anywhere till next season unless they pay his 100million loyalty fee.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by PurpLChi: 10:16am On Jul 22, 2023
Devvy4:

As in ehn

Now another news is out, Only God know how many days or weeks this mbapay saga will continue for.

I just tire

Na Perez dey allow this nonsense angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by PurpLChi: 10:19am On Jul 22, 2023
Devvy4:
Looks like nico paz will get the no 16 if odriozola leaves.

I don't see him getting a chance in the midfield considering how populated that department is, but training with the first team, under the mentorship of modric and kroos will help him immensely

So that's how we threw away Alvaro Rodriguez πŸ˜”
Why are we adding Nico Paz when Arribas that's even better than him didn't make the cut πŸ˜”
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 11:30am On Jul 22, 2023
Melvyn11:

It makes no difference if Psg wants to sell or not. Mbappe has told told he is not going anywhere till next season unless they pay his 100million loyalty fee.
surely PSG predicted such a situation when they offered him that contract. Were they thinking giving a player who wants to leave that much power would do them good
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
PurpLChi:

So that's how we threw away Alvaro Rodriguez πŸ˜”
Why are we adding Nico Paz when Arribas that's even better than him didn't make the cut πŸ˜”

I don't think that Alvaro is good enough to play for the first, as for Arribas, I think ancelotti doesn't fancy him, so he's better of going on loan to a team where he'll play first team football
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2023
Devvy4:

I don't think that Alvaro is good enough to play for the first, as for Arribas, I think ancelotti doesn't fancy him, so he's better of going on loan to a team where he'll play first team football

Okay oh
But we all saw the impact he made in his few Cameos last season.
Ancelotti even said it with his mouth that he will be with the first team next season. And this would have been the best time for him cos we can't rely on Joselu like we did Benzema.

Make I just dey watch sha
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rarre: 3:49am On Jul 24, 2023
Mendy still doesn't know how to cross, one of these saudi clubs should just come for him
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rarre: 3:50am On Jul 24, 2023
Bellingham Is good
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rarre: 3:54am On Jul 24, 2023
Our defence still shit, lunin will never make it here
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 4:02am On Jul 24, 2023
Rarre:
Our defence still shit, lunin will never make it here
Lunin na confirm tolotolo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 4:05am On Jul 24, 2023
Jude fvcking bellingham, Just incredible.

Ancelloti, substitute others and leave jude in the second half
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 4:05am On Jul 24, 2023
I said it that the defence will always be sh**

Ancelotti counting on Mendy and Vasquez is a joke. I feel terribly sad watching these two play for Madrid now.

Bellingham is a baller.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 4:06am On Jul 24, 2023
Rarre:
Mendy still doesn't know how to cross, one of these saudi clubs should just come for him

That LW has been dead cos of him.
Tufiakwa
Even the 1on1 defending he was known for before he has lost it.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 4:13am On Jul 24, 2023
pu7pl3:

Tufiakwa

And the werey go dey always shine him white teeth up and down.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rarre: 4:14am On Jul 24, 2023
pu7pl3:

Tufiakwa
He's fvcking useless now
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 4:22am On Jul 24, 2023
If Mbappe is not coming this season, Perez should get Harry Kane.

We need goals. This Joselu can't deliver those goals.

Even Ramos and Pepe used to mess up a lot but we had attackers that could score 4 to 5 goals in a match. Madrid will always concede goals no matter how small the opposing team is.

This may be a pre-season but it is a reality check.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 4:30am On Jul 24, 2023
Fede Cooker
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rarre: 4:30am On Jul 24, 2023
Fede brace

(1) (2) (3) ... (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.