Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,691 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1173004 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by SerVik(m): 11:56am On Jan 08, 2018
Madrid fans already deactivating? And they are yet to play psg.. A really sad time to be a Madrid fan
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iceskidd(m): 11:58am On Jan 08, 2018
usbcable:

Who is this?
Did the person deactivate himself or was banned by NL mods?
I deactivated that account, didn't like the name
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
SerVik:
Madrid fans already deactivating? And they are yet to play psg.. A really sad time to be a Madrid fan

It happens. Grow Up.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
Iceskidd:
What was the old moniker?
Hope you don't mind telling
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
Barcelona fans should worry about ATM,celta vigo and Chelsea. Let Madrid worry about making it into top four and psg. Because Madrid winning the league is no more.

What baffles me is the fact zizou doesn't want reinforcements. If psg wins Madrid, then there is nothing more left.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
miremoses:
Barcelona fans should worry about ATM,celta vigo and Chelsea. Let Madrid worry about making it into top four and psg. Because Madrid winning the league is no more.

What baffles me is the fact zizou doesn't want reinforcements. If psg wins Madrid, then there is nothing more left.
Please change the If to when.

It should now read ... When PSG wins Madrid, then there is nothing more left

tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iceskidd(m): 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
usbcable:

What was the old moniker?
Hope you don't mind telling
It was AntiMonitor, kike the dc comics character,
But i feel like it was better than this current one.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
Please does anyone know who taught Lucas Vasquez such leg-over? Once upon a time when the guy was a super sub. No, he either crosses the ball so high or performs a 1938 leg-over and thereafter pushes the ball to goal kick or runs into his opponent.

If Zidane puts Achraf in the starting line up against PSG, the next Balon d'Or would be Neymar no doubt. The lad's confidence is really dampened.

Marcelo remains a world class left back but his roulette turn can be very annoying at times and that led to Celta's attack for the second goal. The crazy thing about it is he doesn't stop as he even does it close to Real box instead of clearing the ball off the threat.

I pray Kroos doesn't become a problem against PSG who are all runners. The guy is static, he has great passess but doesn't run that much. Whenever Real is under attack, he just stays and looks while the opponents pass him by with the ball.

A major factor to winning the league last season was the great performance of the fringe players but the ones this season also seem to have lost form along with the regular starters. From his games I've seen so far this season, It appears Ceballos also hogs the ball like Isco. I hate Barca but their show of selflessness in games particularly the quick short passess inspires me in football.

If the players can focus in every minute of the game and Zidane stops being predictable (cross and nod), I believe Real Madrid will find the rhythm again.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by SerVik(m): 1:07am On Jan 09, 2018
Iceskidd:
Iceskidd:
It was AntiMonitor, kike the dc comics character,
But i feel like it was better than this current one.
grin see confusion na
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 6:56am On Jan 09, 2018
Rajmeista:
Please does anyone know who taught Lucas Vasquez such leg-over? Once upon a time when the guy was a super sub. No, he either crosses the ball so high or performs a 1938 leg-over and thereafter pushes the ball to goal kick or runs into his opponent.

If Zidane puts Achraf in the starting line up against PSG, the next Balon d'Or would be Neymar no doubt. The lad's confidence is really dampened.

Marcelo remains a world class left back but his roulette turn can be very annoying at times and that led to Celta's attack for the second goal. The crazy thing about it is he doesn't stop as he even does it close to Real box instead of clearing the ball off the threat.

I pray Kroos doesn't become a problem against PSG who are all runners. The guy is static, he has great passess but doesn't run that much. Whenever Real is under attack, he just stays and looks while the opponents pass him by with the ball.

A major factor to winning the league last season was the great performance of the fringe players but the ones this season also seem to have lost form along with the regular starters. From his games I've seen so far this season, It appears Ceballos also hogs the ball like Isco. I hate Barca but their show of selflessness in games particularly the quick short passess inspires me in football.

If the players can focus in every minute of the game and Zidane stops being predictable (cross and nod), I believe Real Madrid will find the rhythm again.

kross doesn't run after the ball when he losses possession, no wonder the boards want to sell him to man u, his not that sharp.
As for Marcelo, his dribbles are getting to much now-a-days, even MARCA newspaper said 40% of goals scored against Madrid this season have come through his flank, if he doesn't stop, mbappe will punish him when both meets. Achraf is not experienced enough, I don't think zizou will play him against psg(1st leg). Nacho might be the man to mark neymar.
I seriously doubt Madrid will buy players(except kepa) this transfer window. They already have plans for summer window.
Madrid should try not to get complecent all the time, in other to make it into top 4 this season in la liga.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:25am On Jan 09, 2018
jpmoriarti:

We will beat PSG.
Book mark it
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 8:15am On Jan 09, 2018
usbcable:

We will beat PSG.
Book mark it
I know the heroics of your team rallying round towards the season's end to salvage a disastrous year, is giving you some kind of false hope. If you watch those years, it's always been Ronaldo that do most of the charging. But now, Ronaldo is a shadow of his old self, getting older everyday. He'll be 33 by feb. If you are hanging your hope on an aging and wearing off footballer to rescue you once again, then i must remind you that PSG is no Roma or Schalke04 or APOEL. It is going to be much tougher this time around. Before your team will manage to conjure up another fighting spirit, you would have been knocked out of all the competition, then you would be left with a dire race for top 4.

Do bookmark this too, as i have, yours.

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
jpmoriarti:

I think you should even change the when to after

It should now read ... After PSG wins Madrid, then there is nothing more left

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
jpmoriarti:
I know the heroics of your team rallying round towards the season's end to salvage a disastrous year, is giving you some kind of false hope. If you watch those years, it's always been Ronaldo that do most of the charging. But now, Ronaldo is a shadow of his old self, getting older everyday. He'll be 33 by feb. If you are hanging your hope on an aging and wearing off footballer to rescue you once again, then i must remind you that PSG is no Roma or Schalke04 or APOEL. It is going to be much tougher this time around. Before your team will manage to conjure up another fighting spirit, you would have been knocked out of all the competition, then you would be left with a dire race for top 4.

Do bookmark this too, as i have, yours.

The aging Ronaldo is currently topping the charts in UCL so don't be surprised if he still comes to the party to salvage the spiral downward trend of the team.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
haymekus:

I think you should even change the when to after

It should now read ... After PSG wins Madrid, then there is nothing more left
You no well grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2018

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:11am On Jan 10, 2018
Xavi: "Barcelona is the final exam for a player, it is the most difficult club and the most demanding in the world. Madrid do not play so beautifully. At the Bernabeu, if a defender hoofs the ball into the stand it is fine. That is the culture. The fans applaud."

This midget is back to default, someone should please find him a job.

The last time was " Cr7 can't play with one touch "
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2018
hardeycute:

He's so so right grin

I remember those times Xavi used to terrorize Madrid's midfield.

Oh! Good old days embarassed

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2018
TLona1:

He's so so right grin
I remember those times Xavi used to terrorize Madrid's midfield.
Oh! Good old days embarassed

Terrorise?I didn't witness anything of such.

You can talk of other Laliga teams
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
hardeycute:

Terrorise?I didn't witness anything of such.

You can talk of other Laliga teams

Did u start watching El Classico in 2014?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sebod(m): 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
TLona1:

Did u start watching El Classico in 2014?
Just tell him to go watch the 2-6 demolition and see where Xavi did 360 degree turning to release Messi on goal making a mockery of Madrid defenders in the process.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
REAL MADRID SQUAD:

Goalkeepers: Navas, Casilla and Moha.

Defenders: Carvajal, Vallejo, Nacho, Theo, Achraf and Tejero.

Midfielders: Kroos, Casemiro, M. Llorente, Asensio, Isco, Kovacic, D. Ceballos and Óscar.

Forwards: L. Vázquez and B. Mayoral.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
hardeycute:

He is a buttt hurt Catalonia agitator.
All his brain farts about is hatred for Real.

Never taken him serious. He talks like a bitter soul soaked in black hole hatred.
Pique is a mini version. Though he seems to now have calmed down.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by phaamsaam: 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
hardeycute:

and your team have got lots of midgets, you guys never seize to amaze tho
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
phaamsaam:
and your team have got lots of midgets, you guys never seize to amaze tho
Is he a midget or not?

That is a standard word,no hard feelings
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by phaamsaam: 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
Even numancia can score goals at the Bernabeu with ease, the psg team must be licking their lipzz for next month clash
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
Anyone to help with Kovacic assessment and Mayoral?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 12:00am On Jan 11, 2018
hardeycute:

Anyone to help with Kovacic assessment and Mayoral?
lol, at this point nothing surprises me again. I for one thought kavacic presence will nuture the young ones in the match but, hmm. Mayoral can still improve if he gets enough playing time.

I also have this strong feeling zidane is into match fixing, Lol

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 8:23am On Jan 11, 2018
Lucas Vasquez: Zidane has been defending us but we keep giving him bad results.

To be honest, I pity Zidane, saw the pictures of the one hour session he held with the players discussing what's wrong yet the next match shows no sign of change. Focus! The team lacks this for now. They only look at the player with the ball and forget the others positioning on them.

Real Madrid always concede goals even if they played a street team but they score more. Hence, the actual problem now lies with the attack. While the defense cannot keep out three offences without conceding a goal, the attack keeps misfiring.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2018
Mayoral for Casemiro @77mins, playing at home with just a goal difference ...

Zidane: "Mayoral didn’t have a problem, it was a tactical change and nothing else".

Players underperforming?
Coach tactics?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 9:15am On Jan 11, 2018
Rajmeista:
Lucas Vasquez: Zidane has been defending us but we keep giving him bad results.

To be honest, I pity Zidane, saw the pictures of the one hour session he held with the players discussing what's wrong yet the next match shows no sign of change. Focus! The team lacks this for now. They only look at the player with the ball and forget the others positioning on them.

Real Madrid always concede goals even if they played a street team but they score more. Hence, the actual problem now lies with the attack. While the defense cannot keep out three offences without conceding a goal, the attack keeps misfiring.
when the time comes he will be the one to recieve sack letter not the players. He needs reinforcement. Same thing happened to mourinho during his time in Chelsea.

Also read from Spanish newspaper that Madrid are interested in Germany coach Low, and pochetinno.
Zidane has no plan B, others can easily read his tactics. Psg winning Madrid will be the end for him

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.