Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,965 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1173174 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2018
Yeah, last season the diamond 4 4 2 worked because all the outfield players played their roles very well. Modric and Kross were covering for Carvajal and Mercelo anytime we lose possession up top.

Isco playing behind Big Benz and Cr7 why Casemiro sits infront of the back four.

But the system is not working this season and it is no Isco's fault.

Zidane Play this formation and see Isco brings out his magic.

4 4 2.

Carvajal,Ramos,Varane and Mercelo complete the back four.

Kross,Modric Lucas and Asensio

Isco just behind Ronaldo at the top.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2018
monerozi5590:
Yeah, last season the diamond 4 4 2 worked because all the outfield players played their roles very well. Modric and Kross were covering for Carvajal and Mercelo anytime we lose possession up top.

Isco playing behind Big Benz and Cr7 why Casemiro sits infront of the back four.

But the system is not working this season and it is no Isco's fault.

Zidane Play this formation and see Isco brings out his magic.

4 4 2.

Carvajal,Ramos,Varane and Mercelo complete the back four.

Kross,Modric Lucas and Asensio

Isco just behind Ronaldo at the top.
which formation did Spain use yesterday?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Betdey: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
This Weekend!!

Anthony Joshua fights Joseph Parker

Who's your favourite?

Click here to bet on your fighter ➡️ www.betdey.com/search/6/12431

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
The earlier we start negotiating on Allison, the better for us.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
When Ronaldo was taken off in euro 2016 because of injury, he motivated his teammates from the sideline, but the Argentine midget was sitting far away from his teammates and even left them when they were 5-1 down. Another fake retirement loading....

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
Please guys, lets not make our love for CR7 hate Messi.
Both are great players.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
Miremoses1:
which formation did Spain use yesterday?

4 3 3
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by wman(m): 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
wman:
Let's troll Ronaldo
Let's be fair.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by idreezbaba(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
lol..
Messi has scored against most countries you posted here brother!
what about the superb hat trick Messi scored against Brazil.. stop posting fake statistics here
this is the real statistics

video link to Messi hat trick Vs Brazil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuTzXbt1Jqw
please make sure you post Ronaldo video link if he has scored the teams listed below. I will be waiting

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
Miremoses1:
When Ronaldo was taken off in euro 2016 because of injury, he motivated his teammates from the sideline, but the Argentine midget was sitting far away from his teammates and even left them when they were 5-1 down. Another fake retirement loading....
grin

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
monerozi5590:

Both are great players.

Thing is I really don't hate him. Its just trolling for troll sakes
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
usbcable:

Thing is I really don't hate him. Its just trolling for troll sakes

OK sir.. I got your point.

What is your take on this. Isco plays well for Spain but this season he has not been so good in Madrid Colours.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
usbcable:

grin
grin you beat me to this.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
Vardy wearing those CR7 MERCURIAL cool

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by engrMikemd(m): 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
monerozi5590:

Both are great players.

Truth!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
Isco back in Madrid

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
monerozi5590:

OK sir.. I got your point.

What is your take on this. Isco plays well for Spain but this season he has not been so good in Madrid Colours.

He has been a free rile player for Real.

Wa it same role he played for Spain yesternight?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
monerozi5590:

4 3 3
which formation did we use when ronaldo was still serving a four match ban?

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
usbcable:

He has been a free rile player for Real.

Wa it same role he played for Spain yesternight?
I just tire for that man and his quest about Isco ,if na Spanish I for understand but i am confused.

Isco knows the NT is not his birth right neither is the Coach a stubborn one like Zizou.

Is it the same Isco that over hogs ball,delays counter attacks and transition, dribbles excessively? or another at Madrid? needs a diamond formation.

I guess the guy brain only works when there is competition for his role

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
hardeycute:
I just tire for that man and his quest about Isco ,if na Spanish I for understand but i am confused.

Isco knows the NT is not his birth right neither is the Coach a stubborn one like Zizou.

Is it the same Isco that over hogs ball,delays counter attacks and transition, dribbles excessively? or another at Madrid? needs a diamond formation.

I guess the guy brain only works when there is competition for his role
exactly, James departure made isco feel more relaxed, if he had a solid competition, he wouldn't be screwing around.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
The future cool kiss

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 5:55am On Mar 29, 2018
Miremoses1:

I know u just want troll...wen u si ur supposed teammates playing rubbish u nr go weak?? undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:10am On Mar 29, 2018
The man with the most assists (10) for us in 17/18 season

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:36am On Mar 29, 2018
Lewandowski to 'force through Real Madrid move' as he wants to finish career at Bernabeu

Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski is set to force through a big-money transfer to Real Madrid this summer, according to reports in Spain.

The Poland international, who has once again been in fine form for Bayern this season, is looking to see out his career with the Spanish giants.

And Spanish paper AS are reporting that Lewandowski will tell Bayern that he wants to leave this summer to force his 'dream move' to the Bernabeu.

A potential move for Lewandowski to the Spanish capital would be a huge loss for the Bavarians.

Their star striker has scored a remarkable 100 goals in just 121 appearances for the club.

The Bundesliga giants will have to make their move quickly to replace him and according to AS, they have already lined up three possible replacements in Alvaro Morata, Edinson Cavani and Timo Werner.

Despite Lewandowski having his heart set on a move to Madrid, Ligue 1 giants Paris Saint-Germain are also looking to make their move and are willing to pay a staggering £131million for his services.

But Madrid president Florentino Perez has reportedly told Zinedine Zidane that the 29-year-old will be their player in the summer.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:43am On Mar 29, 2018
5 days to go

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
Kroos voted Man of the Match against Brazil cool maestro

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
Champions League title records

Most Champions League titles - Real Madrid (12)

Most Champions League final appearances - Real Madrid (15)

Most successful nation - Spain (17 titles: Real Madrid - 12, Barcelona - 5)

Nation with most final appearances - Italy (27)

Most successful Dutch club - Ajax (4 titles)

Most successful English club - Liverpool (5 titles)

Most successful French club - Marseille (1 title)

Most successful German club - Bayern Munich (5 titles)

Most successful Italian club - AC Milan (7 titles)

Most successful Spanish club - Real Madrid (12 titles)

Most Champions League final defeats - Juventus (7)

Player with most Champions League titles - Francisco Gento (6, Real Madrid)

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:12am On Mar 30, 2018
They are still at University doing stupid things.. Pochettino has lost it.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:25am On Mar 30, 2018
monerozi5590:

I was really suprised and at the same time pissed. Saying such thing can really bring a lot of hate. You need to see how people are reacting on Twitter and other social media accounts.

Pochettino has really lost it, I hate him for that now.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:11am On Mar 30, 2018
Happy birthday to our captain, who turns 32 today. cool cool kiss smiley

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:29am On Mar 30, 2018
monerozi5590:

what did Poch do?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 11:42am On Mar 30, 2018
usbcable:

what did Poch do?

He was comparing Ali and kids at his age, that some are in the university doing stupid things.

If i should get him right. Studying Engineering, Medicine, Physics, etc are stupid things.

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.