Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1173512 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
So isco and Ramos will stay at home with Cristiano Ronaldo, Marcelo and Keylor Navas while the rest travel south to play against las palmas.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by biomustry: 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
Happy Birthday to the man who likes cards

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
biomustry:
Happy Birthday to the man who likes cards

Lol... That's why he is called Redmos.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
monerozi5590:

He was comparing Ali and kids at his age, that some are in the university doing stupid things.

If i should get him right. [b]Studying [/b]Engineering, Medicine, Physics, etc are stupid things.

doing is not studying.

he was not belittling studying those courses.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
Against las palmas

The list of 19 players is below:

Goalkeepers: Keylor Navas, Casilla and Luca.

Defenders: Vallejo, Varane, Nacho, Theo, Achraf and Tejero.

Midfielders: Modric, Casemiro, Marcos Llorente, Asensio, Kovacic and Oscar.

Strikers Benzema, Bale, Lucas Vazquez and Borja Mayoral.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:30am On Mar 31, 2018
Ceballos not in the squad?

Zidane obviously does not like the dude
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:36am On Mar 31, 2018
Kendzyma:
*C. Ronaldo vs Messi in court*

Judge: Have any of you won the Golden ball?

Ronaldo: Yes, 5 times.
Messi: Yes, 5 times as well.

Judge: Have any of you won the Golden Boot?

Ronaldo: Yes, 4 times.
Messi: Same here.

Judge: How many individual trophies have you each won?

Ronaldo: 16.
Messi: 13.

Judge: Have any of you played for another club’s first team besides your current one?

Ronaldo: Yes! Sporting CP in Portugal first division and Manchester United in BPL.

Messi: No. Only Barcelona.

Judge: Have any of you won a title with your national team?

Ronaldo: Yes! We won Portugal’s first ever European Championship.

Messi: No.

Judge: How many goals have each of you scored for your respective teams?

Ronaldo: Should I count the goals I’ve scored for Man United and Sporting?

Judge: No. Only for Real Madrid.

Ronaldo: 427 goals in 421 appearances or 9 seasons.

Messi: 534 goals in 617 appearances or 14 seasons.

Judge: Who has scored more hat-tricks in La Liga?

Ronaldo: Me. 35 in La Liga.

Messi: Ronaldo has. I’ve scored 28.

Judge: Which is the most prestigious competition in club football?

Ronaldo: Champions League.

Messi: Champions League.

Judge: Have any of you won Champions League?

Ronaldo: Yes, 4 times in total with 2 different teams. Once with Man United and 3 times with Madrid.

Messi: Yes, 4 times as well with Barcelona only.

Judge: Who has scored more goals in the CL between the two of you?

Ronaldo: I’ve scored 114 goals in the CL.

Messi: I’ve scored 97.

Judge: Who has more assists between the two of you in the CL?

Ronaldo: I have 38.

Messi: Ronaldo has. I have 26.

Judge: Who has scored more goals in total in the CL finals?

Ronaldo: Me.

Messi: Ronaldo.

Judge: Which one of you have scored more free kicks?

Ronaldo: I have.

Messi: Ronaldo has.

Judge: Most goals with weak foot?

Ronaldo: Me, I think.

Messi: (Nods in agreement).

Judge: Most goals from outside of the box?

Ronaldo: Me.. again.

Messi: Ronaldo.

Judge: Who has scored more headers?

Ronaldo: Is that a serious question?

Messi: ...

Judge: Who has a better penalty conversion rate?

Ronaldo: I think I do. I’ve scored 82% of the penalties I’ve taken.

Messi: I’ve scored 77% of the penalties I’ve taken.

Judge: Which one of you have scored the most goals in total during your career?

Ronaldo: I think I have. 628 goals.

Messi: I’ve scored 595.

Judge: How many football records do each of you hold in total for both club and country?

Ronaldo: 146

Messi: 110

Judge: Well, after analyzing all of the facts that have been presented to me. I can only draw one conclusion when it comes to comparing you both as football players. That conclusion is that Ronaldo is the better player in almost every category. When it comes to goal scoring and accolades for both club and country, Ronaldo comes out on top. Messi, you are without a doubt Barcelona’s best player of all time. But certainly not the world’s best ever. That is clearly Ronaldo at the moment.

Messi: But I am younger than Ronaldo and haven’t played as many matches as him.

Judge: I understand that, but until you surpass his goal scoring records and win as many trophies both individually and collectively as he has, then Ronaldo will, according to the statistics, be considered as the best football player of all time. Until then, keep pushing on and you just might be able to achieve just as much as �Ronaldo�! ���

NB: This was b4 messi had 100 CPL Goals.

this is hilarious.

It was like a real playbook.

I liked the last lines most and this would apply to those always quick to come up with Messi's age differetial as if its is guaranteed that with age he will surpass Ronnie's stats

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:02am On Mar 31, 2018
usbcable:

this is hilarious.

It was like a real playbook.

I liked the last lines most and this would apply to those always quick to come up with Messi's age differetial as if its is guaranteed that with age he will surpass Ronnie's stats
i don't know, bit I felt I was the one judging both players in court grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
You call up a little boy from castilla and then drops an experienced player at home. Ceballos should leave before zidane destroys his future.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
LordAdam16:

Maybe they had a falling out, because this isn't normal. Or doesn't he perform well on the training ground?

Zidane sha!

-Lord
ceballos is a beast bro. He cold have been in the starting 11 for Liverpool assuming he left last winter window.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
Real Madrid XI: Keylor, Nacho, Varane, Vallejo, Theo, Casemiro, Modric, Lucas Vázquez, Asensio, Bale, Benzema

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
Benzema captains on 400th appearance

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
HT 0:2

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nacho suffers first injury of his career . Get well soon

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
Goal . 0:3 Poor penalty kick from bale btw.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
Good win today... Some Dons have been kept for the big game... Up next UCL ... HALA MADRID
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
Vallejo really impressed me.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
monerozi5590:
Vallejo really impressed me.
I swear bro. He was a god in that back line.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
With Vallejo's form, I think he should start ahead of varane on Tuesday. Or maybe not
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
Miremoses1:
With Vallejo's form, I think he should start ahead of varane on Tuesday. Or maybe not

Just 1 match and he should start ahead of Varane? undecided

Thank God you are not the coach
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
Real Madrid player ratings vs Las Palmas:

Real Madrid warmed up for their Champions League trip to Juventus by winning 3-0 away at Las Palmas on Saturday afternoon.

While Zinedine Zidane rested a number of starters, there were a few players in the lineup against Las Palmas who will hope to feature in midweek.

Marco Asensio falls into that category, but didn't do too much to make his case for a starting spot in Turin.

Below we look at how each of the players performed in the victory.

Keylor Navas

He overcomplicated his game by trying to take too many touches of the ball, while he had very few saves to make.

Nacho

Nacho's injury put a real blot on Los Blancos' copybook in Gran Canaria. He looked distraught on the bench and is unlikely to face Juventus.

Jesus Vallejo

Jesus Vallejo was incredibly solid in defence, as he marshalled the central areas and kept Calleri at bay.

Raphael Varane

Raphael Varane tussled with Calleri for the majority of the match and the Argentine failed to get the better of him, as Los Blancos earned a clean sheet.

Theo Hernandez

Theo Hernandez did what he was asked to do well. He was comfortable with the ball at his feet and his speed was impressive.

Lucas Vazquez

It was important for Lucas Vazquez to come through the match without suffering an injury. He also contributed in attack, while his main goal was completed.

Luka Modric

He was unassumingly effective on Saturday, as he provided key passes when required.

Casemiro

The Brazilian was everywhere. His role is so vital to the team dynamic and nobody could get past him easily.

Marco Asensio

Expectations are so high for the youngster that it's very difficult for him to meet them every single week. He was fine against Las Palmas, but didn't contribute all that much.

Karim Benzema

With his goalscoring drought behind him, Karim Benzema is finding his form once again. He scored a simple goal from the penalty spot.

Gareth Bale

The Welshman enjoyed his return to the starting lineup and, after an excellent international break, he returned to goalscoring form with Real Madrid by netting twice.

Zinedine Zidane

The French coach made many rotations, although it was good resource management and his team still earned all three points.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
And someone said sevilla can't win CDR
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TalabiAudu: 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
usbcable:

I wonder ooo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
Miremoses1:

Not with the strikers that are playing tonight.

Forget about them being 2 goals ahead
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
Miremoses1:

You now see why Sevilla CANNOT win the CDR.

Their coach is not interested in winning.

He is more interested in playing Muriel even though Sunday Mba is better as a striker than the Columbian.

Trust me Sevilla will be spanked silly in the QF of UCL too
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
usbcable:

You now see why Sevilla CANNOT win the CDR.

Their coach is not interested in winning.

He is more interested in playing Muriel even though Sunday Mba is better as a striker than the Columbian.

Trust me Sevilla will be spanked silly in the QF of UCL too
damn! I think their main problem is the forward. Missing one on one and shooting off targets.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
usbcable:

I pray he starts too

cheesy grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
Miremoses1:
damn! I think their main problem is the forward. Missing one on one and shooting off targets.

They have a striker ON THE BENCH.

His name is BEN YEDDER.

He came on to score 2 goals when Muriel was busy target practising against Man Utd to take Sevilla to QF of UCL.

So dear friend Sevilla will not win CDR.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
grin grin sevilla tho. Initial gra gra.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
haymekus:

I pray he starts too

cheesy grin
You no well grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
usbcable:

They have a striker ON THE BENCH.

His name is BEN YEDDER.

He came on to score 2 goals when Muriel was busy target practising against Man Utd to take Sevilla to QF of UCL.

So dear friend Sevilla will not win CDR.
seems the coach don't like yedder.

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.