Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1173674 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Nice wink
We dominate the defense and midfield.

I know Modriç will emerg for the midfield award

it will be Navas, Marcelo/Ramos, Modrić, the Juve number 7
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
Real Madrid is on the verge of reaching an agreement with Rodrigo. They'll make an offer of €60 million, Julen Lopetegui wants it. (OndaCer)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

it will be Navas, Marcelo/Ramos, Modrić, the Juve number 7

the Juve number 7 grin grin

Mention his name nw cheesy

Na fight ?

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
abiodunalasa:

the Juve number 7 grin grin
Mention his name nw cheesy
Na fight ?
grin
Ronaldo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
Miremoses1:
Real Madrid is on the verge of reaching an agreement with Rodrigo. They'll make an offer of €60 million, Julen Lopetegui wants it. (OndaCer)

Better!

It appears the board looked at Barca's summer and went "F*ck, we better get our sh*t together or we'll become a buttjoke."

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
monerozi5590:

You signed a goalkeeper from Levante. At the time you signed him he was the best goalkeeper in Laliga. Season later you decided to swap him with De Gea without giving him much playing time just like you said.
Is that not disrespect?. Why did you sign him in the first place if you are going to swap him with De Gea? Just to ridicule him or what!

To me, that is disrespect. I even heard Navas was crying because of that.

Let's agree to disagree but I'm of the opinion that he's not important enough at that time for his sale to be termed "disrespectful"
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
hardeycute:
Navas misgivings was literally covered by the team, OUTSCORING the opponents

Navas saved our asses many times. people remember his error against Buyern from Kimmich goal but forget the saves he made to make sure we won the game. also his saves in second leg of that same encounter

Anyways I hope you guys saw the 2 nutmeg goals TBC conceded against Messi?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
Miremoses1:

Is this guy any good? I have only watched a few matches of his so my knowledge is limited. Who here has watched enough of him? how good is he? is he worth splashing 60M on?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
usbcable:

We are never set for any next year.
We always buy to replace the player being touted to take over from the person leaving.

Only Varane and Nacho took over from anybody after warming the bench for many years.

Kovacic is leaving
Jese has gone
James is still away
Morata is at London

Who did Nacho take over from? last I checked he's still a bench player who provides cover for all 4 positions at the back

Kovačić isn't leaving, he's going on loan to get playing time necessary for his development as part of the process of grooming him to take over from Luka

Jese? Good riddance, no offense but it was pretty obvious the injuries had ruined him. we can't keep players to take over when they've turned mediocre

James was never groomed to take over from anybody so I have no idea what you mean by this

Morata? I give you that
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
LordAdamX:

Better!

It appears the board looked at Barca's summer and went "F*ck, we better get our sh*t together or we'll become a buttjoke."

-Lord

And you think Rodrigo is the answer to Barca's fortification undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
Courtois 35 Modric 30 Kroos 25 Varane 10 Asensio 8 Carvajal 6.5 Casemiro 6

Bought Omar Mascarelli back from Frankfurt for 4M then sold him immediately for 10M to Schalke04

Bought back Lucas Torro from Osasuna for 1.75M and immediately sold him to Frankfurt for 3.5M

Perez needs to stop being a robber

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
abiodunalasa:

How good is he?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Courtois 35 Modric 30 Kroos 25 Varane 10 Asensio 8 Carvajal 6.5 Casemiro 6

Bought Omar Mascarelli back from Frankfurt for 4M then sold him immediately for 10M to Schalke04

Bought back Lucas Torro from Osasuna for 1.75M and immediately sold him to Frankfurt for 3.5M

Lol.. Very true
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
Madrid just got a player who took Chelsea from UCL to no UCL in 2 of the 3 years he was number1 grin enjoy

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
abiodunalasa:

As in eh
Rodrigo and Courtois. grin grin

I can't wait for the season to start.
I want to see what this coach makes of this "new" Madrid team. undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
abiodunalasa:

It's better than nothing.

There's no galatico striker available in the market, so you take what you can get, and make the best of it.

Upfront Madrid swarms the opposition, so with decent ball control, power, and accuracy; any striker worth his salt will net double figures easily and rack up a decent number of assists.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

...and a miser.

Tomorrow he'd tell us we can't compete in today's market. As if he's using his personal money to run the club.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
Back in training at Real madrid city

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
The players below have two things in common: They all play for Real Madrid and not one of them cost the club more than €35M!

Don Florentino

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Melvyn11: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2018
angry Real Madrid acting like a charity club. Loaning James to Bayern & Kovacic to Chelsea. Who in the right mind does that?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:32am On Aug 10, 2018
Melvyn11:
angry Real Madrid acting like a charity club. Loaning James to Bayern & Kovacic to Chelsea. Who in the right mind does that?

They left on loan because they want more playing time. Does that make sense to you now?

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Melvyn11: 9:36am On Aug 10, 2018
monerozi5590:

They left on loan because they want more playing time. Does that make sense to you now?
no it doesn't. Now zidane is gone, James should be back (better than Isco in my opinion )already and if modric leaving for inter is true then loaning kovacic was a no no.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:48am On Aug 10, 2018
Melvyn11:

no it doesn't. Now zidane is gone, James should be back (better than Isco in my opinion )already and if modric leaving for inter is true then loaning kovacic was a no no.

You are bringing up another argument again.
I am not here to discuss with you whether James is better than Isco or whatever Modric is going to Inter.

I have already told you why they left and if that doesn't make sense to you no wahala

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Melvyn11: 10:02am On Aug 10, 2018
monerozi5590:

You are bringing up another argument again.
I am not here to discuss with you whether James is better than Isco or whatever Modric is going to Inter.

I have already told you why they left and if that doesn't make sense to you no wahala
Now think there is a purchase option for chelsea. and Bayern. . james declined an offer to return this summer No way Kovacic will play for Madrid again, after forcing his way out. Even without an option to buy, he will want to join permanently if he does well in PL. we have already lost 2 players.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2018
Melvyn11:
Now think there is a purchase option for chelsea. and Bayern. . james declined an offer to return this summer No way Kovacic will play for Madrid again, after forcing his way out. Even without an option to buy, he will want to join permanently if he does well in PL. we have already lost 2 players.

So what would you have proposed? that we force Kovačić to stay? that we should've forced James to be 5th choice in a 3 man midfield?

James is gone but Kovačić is coming back

Spanish sources already reported there's no purchase option for Kovačić
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
OFFICIAL: Theo Hernandez joins Real Sociedad on loan for the 2018/19 season

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
Miremoses1:
The players below have two things in common: They all play for Real Madrid and not one of them cost the club more than €35M!

Don Florentino
the other billion spent on 100mil players should be ignored?

If we spread out the spending it will average out a massive figure far more that the average for other clubs

Some of you will just smoke weed, pick up your phone login and start fantasizing, oh and before I forget Spanish top men aren't call dons
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
Army10:
[s]the other billion spent on 100mil players should be ignored?

If we spread out the spending it will average out a massive figure far more that the average for other clubs

Some of you will just smoke weed, pick up your phone login and start fantasizing, oh and before I forget Spanish top men aren't call dons[/s]
and where in the picture did you see cristiano?

Scumbag.

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
Good News oh.... Perez has decided to increase Modric salary. He is now on par with Ramos. Thank you Perez.

He deserves it. Bale is the highest earner and i pray he live up to that.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
Army10:
the other billion spent on 100mil players should be ignored?

Some of you will just smoke weed, pick up your phone login and start fantasizing, oh and before I forget Spanish top men aren't call dons

What is your problem?.. You are the one smoking weed here.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
Luka Modric signs new Real Madrid deal.
Will become the joint-second highest earner alongside Ramos at £9M/Year, closely following highest earner Bale at £11M/Year. (MARCA)

He's not going anywhere.

BTW I won't believe this now until our official club website says it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.