Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,499 members, 7,865,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1176795 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by erons22(m): 2:34am On Jul 27, 2019
So Kross is still in this match grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:36am On Jul 27, 2019
I clearly forgot benzema is in this game.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 2:39am On Jul 27, 2019
7 goals abeg where is Hidden Hazard

8 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by erons22(m): 2:40am On Jul 27, 2019
Just waiting for ZIDANE press conference after this angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 2:42am On Jul 27, 2019
raumdeuter:
7 goals abeg where is Hidden Hazard

We're waiting for Airmark's excuse this time around grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Roland17(m): 2:43am On Jul 27, 2019
This thing for don reach 10 oh!!!

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 2:45am On Jul 27, 2019
Zidane right now grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:46am On Jul 27, 2019
Roland17:
This thing for don reach 10 oh!!!

lol. I still don't know why Navas is stressing himself.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 2:50am On Jul 27, 2019
Well... we better than brazil
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hoopLA: 2:50am On Jul 27, 2019
Lol.

Zidane is looking like a fraud.

He will be sacked by Florentino this tie around.

As for Hazard, what else is there to say.

The£150 million spent on that one could have been used to help find a cure for cancer.
Or build shelters for the homeless.

11 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 2:53am On Jul 27, 2019
Kubo grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Leyqute(m): 2:54am On Jul 27, 2019
Zidane shouldn’t have returned to Madrid. This second coming na beating e come chop

8 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Roland17(m): 3:01am On Jul 27, 2019
hoopLA:
Lol.

The£150 million spent on that one could have been used to help find a cure for cancer.

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 3:06am On Jul 27, 2019
hoopLA:
Lol.

Bro you get bad mouth o.. Chisos!

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 3:09am On Jul 27, 2019
ahahahahahah

wat a shocker

abeg wetin d twerker play??

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hoopLA: 3:11am On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=Roland17 post=80666828][/quote]
Madrid fans deserve this sh1tstorm.

No regard for people who have worn their hearts on the sleeves of shirt of that classless club.

Fans taunt and abuse players who have won titles for them. Giving silly excuses like "he didn't learn spanish", he is a traitor etc on someone like Bale who despite his share of injuries has given his best for the club. When Ronaldo left, I never got the impression that the club was losing an absolute legend. You heard silly stuff in his direction.

Funny that Zidane is being groomed in that gutter culture of disrespecting serving players. Ask Casillas ,Raul for example how they were hounded by the club into leaving in spite of al they have pitin for the club. He too (Zidane) will be disgraced out by Perez in no distant time.

Real might be the richest and most successful club in the world, but that doesnt guarantee any class. They are a scum club with scum leaders and mostly scum supporters.

Loving this pic by the way. Coman be collecting your 7-3.

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 3:11am On Jul 27, 2019
TLona1:

Lets wait for how he will blame Morata or Benzema

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 3:15am On Jul 27, 2019
I keep saying it Hazard = Isco no difference
I will pick Isco over hazard any day

8 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hoopLA: 3:16am On Jul 27, 2019
TLona1:

Bro you get bad mouth o.. Chisos!
Lol.
Na facts I dey spit.
Madrid is a trash club run by a trash individual called Perez. He apparently sent Zidane to trash school during his sabbatical so that he can behave in a less than dignified way where Bale is concerned.

So when trash like Costa scores 4 against a defence led by an equally trash Ramos, it's only trash on trash.

If I were United, I'm raising the fee on Pogba to 250 million this night. Let them get a taste of trash they serve others.

When they spend so much on a trash world best instead of donating the money to find a solution to the trash problems globally, it's satisfying to see them get trashed.

10 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hoopLA: 3:18am On Jul 27, 2019
Neimar:
I keep saying it Hazard = Isco no difference

I will pick Isco over hazard any day
Anybody taking Hazard as a world best because of atilogwu and nkpokiti dance in EPL needs to check himself into the nearest sanitarium.
That's all I got to say.

11 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lana1(m): 3:22am On Jul 27, 2019
hoopLA:

Madrid fans deserve this sh1tstorm.

No regard for people who have worn their hearts on the sleeves of shirt of that classless club.

Fans taunt and abuse players who have won titles for them. Giving silly excuses like "he didn't learn spanish", he is a traitor etc on someone like Bale who despite his share of injuries has given his best for the club. When Ronaldo left, I never got the impression that the club was losing an absolute legend. You heard silly stuff in his direction.

Funny that Zidane is being groomed in that gutter culture of disrespecting serving players. Ask Casillas ,Raul for example how they were hounded by the club into leaving in spite of al they have pitin for the club. He too (Zidane) will be disgraced out by Perez in no distant time.

Real might be the richest and most successful club in the world, but that doesnt guarantee any class. They are a scum club with scum leaders and mostly scum supporters.

Loving this pic by the way. Coman be collecting your 7-3.

7-3 and see as Bale dey smile. grin grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lana1(m): 3:24am On Jul 27, 2019
Laugh don finish me for here. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 3:38am On Jul 27, 2019
grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Coutinho14: 3:47am On Jul 27, 2019
hoopLA:

Lol.
Na facts I dey spit.
Madrid is a trash club run by a trash individual called Perez. He apparently sent Zidane to trash school during his sabbatical so that he can behave in a less than dignified way where Bale is concerned.

So when trash like Costa scores 4 against a defence led by an equally trash Ramos, it's only trash on trash.

If I were United, I'm raising the fee on Pogba to 250 million this night. Let them get a taste of trash they serve others.

When they spend so much on a trash world best instead of donating the money to find a solution to the trash problems globally, it's satisfying to see them get trashed.
choi

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Coutinho14: 3:51am On Jul 27, 2019
No Cr7 and Zidane is looking like a fraud grin

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 5:19am On Jul 27, 2019
I'm not getting the outrage.

Still not getting it. I know folks are having PTSD flash backs to the start of last season but deep breaths people. Deep breaths!

Hopefully, Zidane doesn't try to be stubborn and makes appropriate strategic, technical, and personnel changes.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:35am On Jul 27, 2019
I am afraid to say this but is like CR7 made Zidane what he is. I will never forget that Wolfsburg game.

Zidane has no pattern. What is cross and nod?

Coach apari get the fuvk out of my club.

Doesn't like Bale, Kovacic, James, Llorenre, Ceballos, Reguilon, but loves Casemiro, Modric and somehow lazy kroos.

I will keep repeating this, that midfield trio can't win spoon in Europe anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by airmark(m): 5:44am On Jul 27, 2019
TLona1:

Excuse for a preseason match, when Asensio just went on a serious injury term in the eyes of everyone. Hazard was instrumental to Madrid's first goal so what's your point? You want him to attack and defend goals.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:54am On Jul 27, 2019
Zidane doesn't know what he is doing!

No tactics. Zidane Out.

Team like Valencia will take us to the cleaners.

This is not a team. No coordination in their play. Nonsense football. Dirty football.

Send the ball to the wings and cross. What type of football is that?.

I will continue to rant till Madrid start playing beautiful football. Zidane Out.

Kross mr side way 2cm passes and sometimes diagonal passes, you have serve us well but ur time is up

Casemiro mr tackles but not good on the ball and can't turn his waist to save his life. Your time is up.

Modric is still useful but he needs backup.

Perez get me Kelvin De Bruyne, Neymar and Pogba .
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:00am On Jul 27, 2019
God knows how much i love Lopetegui. For once i saw Madrid playing beautiful football but no CR7 to bury those goals.

I can't watch dirty football anymore. I know where to watch clean football though. Man City.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:02am On Jul 27, 2019
At least under Mourinho we played sweet counter attacking football that was a joy to watch by everyone. I enjoyed that football too.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 6:28am On Jul 27, 2019
airmark:

Excuse for a preseason match, when Asensio just went on a serious injury term in the eyes of everyone. Hazard was instrumental to Madrid's first goal so what's your point? You want him to attack and defend goals.

I'm pretty sure you've thrown a very big party if Madrid had beaten ATM 3-0 with Hazard scoring hat trick.

Shift and carry your L along

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.