Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1176585 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 6:34am On Jul 27, 2019
airmark:

Excuse for a preseason match, when Asensio just went on a serious injury term in the eyes of everyone. Hazard was instrumental to Madrid's first goal so what's your point? You want him to attack and defend goals.

Was it not at a preseason that you were dancing shamelessly around over Busquets and Barcelona?

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:50am On Jul 27, 2019
FergieRaww:

I’m feeling like part of the fanbase in NL dislike our 3 peat ucl coach and legend all cause of a certain inconsistent Bale grin grin
I’m surprised smiley

Naaaaaah

I just fancy the nickname "coach apari". Its cute.

I have stopped being a coach "fan" since I accepted the fact that coaches are either sacked or about to be sacked. This phrase is worse when it come to Real Madrid.

We naturally would side with our coach any day anytime
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:52am On Jul 27, 2019
FergieRaww:

I would agree with you sir that isco is more hardworking with the ball, but is that all we need? Hazard and Benz are forwards who help with the dirty work at the back, CR7 wasn’t hardworking (that’s for sure) but we turned out all right
James is one of the few things we need in MF to help tidy things up not isco-disco smiley

We need goals end of story.

James is a better goal scorer compared to Isco. Thats the basic reason I prefer him.

This loss to ATM shows we need a mentality change more.importantly

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:54am On Jul 27, 2019
Miremoses1:
Can't believe we will be going into the new season with same set of players from last season. From all the signings we made, only Hazard is a starter, the rest are just subs.
Zidane and stubbornness is made from.heaven
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:55am On Jul 27, 2019
Miremoses1:
Kroos and modric won't even make levante's starting 11. Both of them are way past it.

Modric is aged. Kroos and Case need competition.
The trio are relaxed nothing is shaking them
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:56am On Jul 27, 2019
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2019
Miremoses1:
You have rodrygo and kubo on the bench but decide to bring in LV. undecided
Zidanes brain is set at default substitution Vasquez even if Vasquez has one leg cut off
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:59am On Jul 27, 2019
Miremoses1:
Carvajal and Costa sees red.

Carvajal is miniature Ramos.
Impatient and hot headed.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 7:01am On Jul 27, 2019
Big City rivals. Preseason bragging rights.

Atletico totally crushed Real Madrid.

A woeful performance by any standard. An interesting season it will be. cheesy

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:03am On Jul 27, 2019
hoopLA:

Lol.
Na facts I dey spit.
Madrid is a trash club run by a trash individual called Perez. He apparently sent Zidane to trash school during his sabbatical so that he can behave in a less than dignified way where Bale is concerned.

So when trash like Costa scores 4 against a defence led by an equally trash Ramos, it's only trash on trash.

If I were United, I'm raising the fee on Pogba to 250 million this night. Let them get a taste of trash they serve others.

When they spend so much on a trash world best instead of donating the money to find a solution to the trash problems globally, it's satisfying to see them get trashed.

Why are you so hurt?

This show of pain is hard to read.

Sorry...it will get better for your club. Its not Real Madrid's fault you hear?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:04am On Jul 27, 2019
LordAdamX:
I'm not getting the outrage.

Still not getting it. I know folks are having PTSD flash backs to the start of last season but deep breaths people. Deep breaths!

Hopefully, Zidane doesn't try to be stubborn and makes appropriate strategic, technical, and personnel changes.

-Lord

Zidane will remain stubborn.

Vazquez is a reminder to that FACT
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:05am On Jul 27, 2019
monerozi5590:
Zidane doesn't know what he is doing!

No tactics. Zidane Out.

Team like Valencia will take us to the cleaners.

This is not a team. No coordination in their play. Nonsense football. Dirty football.

Send the ball to the wings and cross. What type of football is that?.

I will continue to rant till Madrid start playing beautiful football. Zidane Out.

Kross mr side way 2cm passes and sometimes diagonal passes, you have serve us well but ur time is up

Casemiro mr tackles but not good on the ball and can't turn his waist to save his life. Your time is up.

Modric is still useful but he needs backup.

Perez get me Kelvin De Bruyne, Neymar and Pogba .

Emotional outburst grin

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:07am On Jul 27, 2019
FBS:
Big City rivals. Preseason bragging rights.

Atletico totally crushed Real Madrid.

A woeful performance by any standard. An interesting season it will be. cheesy

Otunba Russia.

As in dey demolished us totally.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Debroslink: 7:10am On Jul 27, 2019
airmark:

Excuse for a preseason match, when Asensio just went on a serious injury term in the eyes of everyone. Hazard was instrumental to Madrid's first goal so what's your point? You want him to attack and defend goals.

Silly point. Hazard left the pitch and Madrid started scoring goals. This points to the fact that Hazard kills attacks.

La Liga this season will really expose Hazard for who we've been saying all along... Hidden Ikebe.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by DeadPresidents: 7:15am On Jul 27, 2019
Joaõ Felix showing Hazard up as a fraud grin cheesy

Could never believe this.

9 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 7:21am On Jul 27, 2019
Mehn... I know this is just pre-season but something in my stomach is beginning to turn. Zidane basically padded mary-kay ontop the foundation of last season's same tactical make-up and that slight re-touch is supposed to fix everything?

What scares me is not even the woeful performance so far, it's the fact that our so-called "remodelled" team will still be bearing 99% of the faces that caused us mayhem throughout last season.
Scary!!

And as for our game against Athletico, when I woke up in the early hours of today and saw the score notification, I was like, oh well, atleast we lost on penalties...

Little did I know I didn't even know wah izz goin on haq haq haq.. grin grin ... chaiii

13 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Leyqute(m): 7:42am On Jul 27, 2019
hoopLA:

Anybody taking Hazard as a world best because of atilogwu and nkpokiti dance in EPL needs to check himself into the nearest sanitarium .
That's all I got to say.

[img]https://media1./images/28d7a127caf447ad1052cb1bb2a8294a/tenor.gif?itemid=9854451[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:44am On Jul 27, 2019
usbcable:

Emotional outburst grin

This is the truth. This is the third match we have played in our preseason. Can you tell me coach apari's plan for the up coming season? Tactics, pattern, team set up.How he wants the team to play. Seriously, i don't know the direction the team is going?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:03am On Jul 27, 2019
monerozi5590:

This is the truth. This is the third match we have played in our preseason. Can you tell me coach apari's plan for the up coming season? Tactics, pattern, team set up.How he wants the team to play. Seriously, i don't know the direction the team is going?

Preseason is good but dont get too worked up on it.

The real ish is January next year
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:04am On Jul 27, 2019
Mourinho In, Zidane Out.

No creativity in the midfield. No tactics, no pattern but cross and nod, no direction. Smh!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:07am On Jul 27, 2019
usbcable:

Preseason is good but dont get too worked up on it.
The real ish is January next year

You hardly win Leaque in January. To win leaque you've got to start well.

Usbcable, just tell me his pattern, tactics.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 8:20am On Jul 27, 2019
usbcable:

Zidane will remain stubborn.

Vazquez is a reminder to that FACT

I think he'd make changes.

After the Arsenal match he said he couldn't defend his players based on the performance.

He is still experimenting with the lineup.

As for Vazquez. All coaches have their favorites who they curiously have burning fascination for. Moreover, Vazquez wasn't on the pitch when the team was pummeled 5:0 in the first half.

We all know Zidane's teams are all about offensive output; because they're always liabilities at the back. The concern now is that the midfield is joining in the laxity. Which means against any quality side we'd be torn to shreds.

Ideally, we're supposed to have a mix of youth and experience. The problem is that everyone spare a few players are actually performing above average. Odriozola isn't old; dude was a catastrophe yesterday. Isco too. I have no idea what Nacho was doing. Jovic was anon until his injury.

So as far as I'm concerned, Perez and Zidane have a stinker on their hands. It's not like they can buy 10 players in one transfer window. Even if they do, it's not like they're all going to acclimatize to Spanish football, or the coaches technique, or RM philosophy (whatever that is) within weeks.

Personally, I don't think the old guard can give any better than they have been giving recently; but I'm going to shut my piehole and watch the sh*tstorm or miracle that occurs this season.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 8:34am On Jul 27, 2019
usbcable:

Otunba Russia.

As in dey demolished us totally.
As in...no one could believe what they were witnessing. Atletico approached the game like its a proper league match.

Sure its preseason but then....
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 8:38am On Jul 27, 2019
On the bright side, e be like say that boy Rodrygo sabi football.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 8:46am On Jul 27, 2019
FBS:

As in...no one could believe what they were witnessing. Atletico approached the game like its a proper league match.

Sure its preseason but then....

...Or we were easy pickings. Arsenal bossed us for much of the pre-season game with them.

ATH is much better, have a special dislike for us, and helped themselves to goal after goal because we were sh*t. The scoreline should easily have been in the double digits.

Personally, I'm not losing sleep over it; but it shouldn't be taken as though Athletico put on a different garb. If ATM approached the game like a proper league match, ATM would have wrecked so much havoc that we might have been inclined to rename our stadium.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 8:59am On Jul 27, 2019
LordAdamX:

...Or we were easy pickings. Arsenal bossed us for much of the pre-season game with them.

ATH is much better, have a special dislike for us, and helped themselves to goal after goal because we were sh*t. The scoreline should easily have been in the double digits.

Personally, I'm not losing sleep over it; but it shouldn't be taken as though Athletico put on a different garb. If ATM approached the game like a proper league match, ATM would have wrecked so much havoc that we might have been inclined to rename our stadium.

-Lord
Oh they did wreck havoc and yeah could have been 10 nothing. You can't argue the fact that Atletico's approach was differrent.

Zidane sure knows what to do but that backline is very suspect.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Leyqute(m): 9:17am On Jul 27, 2019
FBS:

Oh they did wreck havoc and yeah could have been 10 nothing. You can't argue the fact that Atletico's approach was differrent.

Yeah, I don’t think Zidane will change his approach. He’s got a huge ego, loves going gung-ho attack wise and defense is not his forte.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hoopLA: 9:43am On Jul 27, 2019
usbcable:

Why are you so hurt?

This show of pain is hard to read.

Sorry...it will get better for your club. Its not Real Madrid's fault you hear?
If all I said is lie then you may have a point.

Unfortunately money and trophies dont buy class. Prime example-Real Madrid.

Oga prepare for a hard long winter of sorrow.

Dont pour your sadness on me.

Your club is trash. Deal with the fact that your president is a blood sucking demon called Perez who will sack Zidane by December.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hoopLA: 9:52am On Jul 27, 2019
Meanwhile it is becoming pretty evident who was bearing up that team.
Cristiano Ronaldo.
Make una go appease that guy.

9 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:16am On Jul 27, 2019
FBS:

Your Last paragraph got me laughing. Does he look like someone who knows what he is doing?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 11:23am On Jul 27, 2019
The scoreline made me laugh hard,I hope these idiots above don't change this thread from real Madrid to real hazard because of their own petty foolishness especially that mumu dayo.
Any ways I didn't watch the game and can't comment seriously but from I heard atletico could have score 15,what do you guys think is the way out of our defensive foolishness even nacho has declined badly,Ramos is not what he used to be,apart from when casemero is fit, we lack shield in central midfield, kroos is not a DM no matter how many times this nonsense is tried,why we sell illorente again?,lack depth in midfield now,what is the use of isco in a 3-man midfield especially when casemero is not playing?,so zidane still never get tactics?These questions need answers oh.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 11:27am On Jul 27, 2019
Seems like jao Felix is a serious talent oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.