Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,376 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1172881 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mapoka: 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
raumdeuter:
So Hidden play 4 games no goal no assist

If he had scored or assisted, you would have called it a preseason match. Now that he hasn't started scoring or assisting you won't allow him rest

9 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
karkinase:
chaii.. My Madrid oo...even the star Boy Hazard has refused to shine.

In preseason?! i’m waiting for the season to kickoff first
we’re not done in the midfield yet to be solid, so i’m not counting on this results yet
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
Mapoka:

If he had scored or assisted, you would have called it a preseason match. Now that he hasn't started scoring or assisting you won't allow him rest

The funny part is that Hazard doesn’t even know if a site like NL does exist grin
the trolls here are just trying to create tension on the supporters that’s all smiley
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mapoka: 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
FergieRaww:

The funny part is that Hazard doesn’t even know if a site like NL does exist grin
the trolls here are just trying to create tension on the supporters that’s all smiley

Exactly.
They all just want Eden to fail, and who even take preseason matches serious?
Preseason matches are just like friendlies, were the coach tweaks formations just to know who and who fits into his plans.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2019
Mapoka:

Exactly.
They all just want Eden to fail, and who even take preseason matches serious?
Preseason matches are just like friendlies, were the coach tweaks formations just to know who and who fits into his plans.

O ye hypocrites. The Neymar that you were giving us daily updates knows there is a website called NL? or why do you bother to update about Neymar news daily

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
Mapoka:

If it was a player known for scoring or assisting we can make that excuse but this is Hidden Hazard
A player who opened his mouth to say goals are not important to him just to enjoy himself
A player who has 8 career CL goals which half are from penalties
A player known to blame everyone around himself for his failure
A player who took his entire lineage to beg for a transfer
A player who has never won a major title in his career, No world cup, no Euro, No CL

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LaMujer: 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

If it was a player known for scoring or assisting we can make that excuse but this is Hidden Hazard
A player who opened his mouth to say goals are not important to him just to enjoy himself
A player who has never won a major title in his career, No world cup, no Euro, No CL

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mapoka: 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

Every time this same old story
You no dey tire ?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
This is not a team. Tottenham played the ball behind our defenders on many occasions that almost led to goal.

Madrid played 90 minutes football without any through pass.

How is this apari coach better than Lopetegui?.. SMH.

The Japanese guy is even better than Kroos. At least he took the game to it opponent unlike Kroos that will be passing the ball sideways.

Zidane Out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
Zidane in presser: “We were better today, and we must get better, every day. We cannot be happy with the defeat, but we were better in all aspects. We must be positive, knowing that we must do better.”
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
Mapoka:

Every time this same old story
You no dey tire ?

When you post neymar stories, do you get tired?

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
Zidane on Bale...

“Bale did not travel as he was not feeling good. Speaking with the doctors it was better to stay in Madrid and train there. That’s it. It’s a decision taken together, speaking with him, that’s it.”

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mapoka: 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

When you post neymar stories, do you get tired?

LOL
Don't worry your big L is waiting for you just chill
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
FergieRaww:
Zidane in presser: “We were better today, and we must get better, every day. We cannot be happy with the defeat, but we were better in all aspects. We must be positive, knowing that we must do better.”

Better in all aspects what!... maybe i watched a different game.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
On other news...
Fenerbahçe S.K. are having us for lunch tomorrow at 5:00pm WAT cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
monerozi5590:

Better in all aspects what!... maybe i watched a different game.

Nah! i guess he forgot his team wore white jersey grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mapoka: 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
FergieRaww:
On other news...
Fenerbahçe S.K. are having us for lunch tomorrow at 5:00pm WAT cool

So Madrid is also playing tomorrow?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
Mapoka:

So Madrid is also playing tomorrow?

Yes they are
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mapoka: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
FergieRaww:

Yes they are

Okay
Tomorrow we go again
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
Mapoka:

Okay
Tomorrow we go again

y Nada Más cool

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
Below is a post from reddit. More fans have started seeing the light.

Can anyone tell me what type of football do we play under Zidane? Cause I can't see any creativity. We don't have our own style. We don't play possession football, we don't play counter attack football, or defensive football. We just stay on the pitch and pass the ball around (sometimes can't even pass straight) and hope something happens when crossing balls into the area. I swear Zidane is out of ideas.

Our defense is utter garbage with no defensive system. Zidane can't implement proper coverage zones. Players don't know when to offer themselves for a pass, who to cover, when to press. Am I crazy for thinking Zidane is out of his depth right now?

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
More from Zidane’s press-conference:

"We're here and the players are these ones," Zidane continued. "You don't have to keep going on about this.

"Things can change up until August 31. I'm confident in my players.

"It's true that the matches have started badly, it's true.
"But we're not going to lose confidence because it's a long season.

"The Real Madrid fans don't have to be worried, I'm always positive.

"I know it's hard because we've just had a difficult season and because we've had a difficult start.
"I know I have a great team. What we need to do is win a game. That's all we need."

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
"I don't know if James is going to be at Real Madrid next season. I'm not involved in that. I'm here thinking about [the Audi Cup]," Zidane stated.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
FergieRaww:
"I don't know if James is going to be at Real Madrid next season. I'm not involved in that. I'm here thinking about [the Audi Cup]," Zidane stated.

You see why i don't like him. James should just tell Perez he wants to leave if not this apari coach will just waste his talent.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
Varane speaking to the press:

"I understand the expectations. We have to trust our work," Varane said.

"We're working on fitness and tactics a lot. We have to stay calm and have faith in our work.

"I understand that people want to see an improvement.
"We're going to correct mistakes and we're going to improve.

"I also want to see Real Madrid win and I understand people want us to win.

"It will be different when the competitive matches start.

"In 2017, we started pre-season in the same way and then we won [the Champions League]."

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mapoka: 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
FergieRaww:
Varane speaking to the press:

"I understand the expectations. We have to trust our work," Varane said.

"We're working on fitness and tactics a lot. We have to stay calm and have faith in our work.

"I understand that people want to see an improvement.
"We're going to correct mistakes and we're going to improve.

"I also want to see Real Madrid win and I understand people want us to win.

"It will be different when the competitive matches start.

"In 2017, we started pre-season in the same way and then we won [the Champions League]."

The same thing I said up there
Preseason are for tweaking of formations and getting fitness
So I don't get the fuss all about
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
Varane bout Pogba coming:

"We have a great team and I have confidence in my teammates," Varane continued.

"[Pogba] would be fantastic for any team, but I have confidence in my team."

"We didn't compete the other day, but today we did," Varane stated.

"I'm sure that we're going to keep improving and that we're going to implement our ideas into our game.
"We will be ready when the season starts."

Varane on his Boss Zidane:

"He's not worried," the defender noted about his boss.

"He makes us relaxed because he knows the potential we have.

"Zidane knows exactly what we have to do. I understand that he expects more of us."

"He doesn't have to prove his worth, he's great," Varane went on.

On Keylor Navas and the transfer activities:

"We love Keylor a lot. You have to have competition in every position."

"It's the life of a professional footballer," Varane said. "The transfer market is like this and we know the squad can change.
"It's not nice, but we have to put up with it. We have to be professional."

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
'Cross and pray God heads it into the net'.
Zz better stop that rubbish.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:20am On Jul 31, 2019
Miremoses1:
'Cross and pray God heads it into the net'.
Zz better stop that rubbish.

grin grin grin grin grin
Zizou for you...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 12:44am On Jul 31, 2019
So unfortunate we will be dealing with mentally deranged trolls and apari commentator from time to time in this thread because of one player,at least these idiots will increase the traffic.
As for zidane am still confuse oh,who are we crossing to?

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:55am On Jul 31, 2019
Mapoka:

The same thing I said up there
Preseason are for tweaking of formations and getting fitness
So I don't get the fuss all about

Abeg if na rough play stop am You don't know what is happening here. You are only here because of Hazard.

This apari has been in charge since March. Same line up, same pattern which is take the ball to the wing and cross and hope for miracle to happen. Unfortunately for him, the miracle worker ain't around anymore .

So as you can see, this bald fraud ain't tweaking nothing.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:01am On Jul 31, 2019
We go again today.

Real Madrid vs fenerbahçe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.