Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1176294 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
usbcable:

Abeg,

i am not interested in a conversation that one persons adrenaline rises and focus about the start of a discussion gets lost, at the mention of one player.

I have stood up you can sit down.

let me enjoy adoring my GOAT in Real Madrid sanctimonious serenity and peace

Hey, it's just for entertainment.

Prolly need some considering how rough the last year has been on the thread...

Got to appreciate their commitment tho'. You can't coach that.

A clink to hopefully a better season ahead.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
all this bedroom pundits way they talk pattern upandan abeg shebi u know how many coaches way get pattern way no dey win cup no talk spoon sef.

did Alex fergie have a pattern
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Roland17(m): 12:16am On Jul 29, 2019
Zidane is now looking stupid with the turn of events surrounding G. Bale's situation. Bale is obviously having the last laugh.

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mbjane: 12:51am On Jul 29, 2019
airmark:

Barcelona fan. Most of them are dull like that.

Not dull like you the house boy of hazard

I hope you are being paid washing the pants of hazard wife

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mbjane: 12:58am On Jul 29, 2019
monerozi5590:

I am no CR7 fan but Real Madrid highest goal scorer in CR7 made it happened.

Let's not say further, Zidane will be exposed this season.

My hopes are low. Let's see what he can do without the miracle worker in CR7.

lol you are a very funny man

Zidane has already been exposed since last season

Zidane has already achieved a lot in the champions league and kudos to him

As a Madrid fan you are please Bring down your hope ,you will not win laliga or even fight for it

The new el Classico is Barcelona vs ATM

Please can you bet your hard earned money that you will end this season trophyless ?

No Cr7 no party ,oh I forget you bought hazard the skelewu dancer to replace Cr7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2019
Our 2019/20 3rd kit.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2019
The boys are back smiley

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
FergieRaww:
The boys are back smiley

James face d give me joy. Fine man. I wonder why apari no like James.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
monerozi5590:

James face d give me joy. Fine man. I wonder why apari no like James.

Lol i just hope he stays
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
Fede with the new guy on the block cheesy

1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mapoka: 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
FergieRaww:
Fede with the new guy on the block cheesy

Don't worry bro, he is going to do wonders for Madrid
Just wait for the season to start and everybody will see it
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mapoka:

Don't worry bro, he is going to do wonders for Madrid
Just wait for the season to start and everybody will see it

There’s no doubt bout that ✅
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mapoka: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
FergieRaww:

There’s no doubt bout that ✅
cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
andrew444:

After Cr7 Na this guy for Madrid ,zidane can only misbehave but can't take it away from him

I will take hazard serious when he gets bale Madrid stats within 4 seasons ,just 78 league goals should not be much for a world class winger in 4 seasons ,an injury free player for that matter

Football is not all about dancing ,get the goals and get the assists.
why is every dick and harry a spokesman for real Madrid these days?,repeat after me Garreth bale can never be our main man ,someone that plays one game and gets injured for another 1 month is not a real Madrid main man,that does not mean his contributions(especially at champions league finals)should be forgotten and not appreciated,weather you take hazard serious or not is your headcache two things are clear
1.Perez bought hazard has our main man this season
2.bale despite his talent go get one stupid injury this season if he stays or not and he will not be dependable.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
Guys do we need pogba?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
madrid5:
why is every dick and harry a spokesman for real Madrid these days?,repeat after me Garreth bale can never be our main man ,someone that plays one game and gets injured for another 1 month is not a real Madrid main man,that does not mean his contributions(especially at champions league finals)should be forgotten and not appreciated,weather you take hazard serious or not is your headcache two things are clear
1.Perez bought hazard has our main man this season
2.bale despite his talent go get one stupid injury this season if he stays or not and he will not be dependable.

It’s as simple as that
i’m done saying this on this thread sef!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
madrid5:
Guys do we need pogba?

The question is do we need an Uber to come pick him up?!
i’m not buying that cheaper option idea, that won’t even make the first team at once, we need someone that’ll come in and claim that spot at once and that’s Pogba or maybe Eriksen
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
FergieRaww:

The question is do we need an Uber to come pick him up?!
i’m not buying that cheaper option idea, that won’t even make the first team at once, we need someone that’ll come in and claim that spot at once and that’s Pogba or maybe Eriksen
what am saying is that do we need the things pogba?,what does he offer?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
madrid5:
what am saying is that do we need the things pogba?,what does he offer?

What Pogba offers to a team?! undecided
Okay what or who do you think we need?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
FergieRaww:

What Pogba offers to a team?! undecided
Okay what or who do you think we need?
I think we need a player like Vidal/saul/rakitic,I don't think pogba(for his other contributions)can provide the energic/defensive feel to our midfied
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
madrid5:
I think we need a player like Vidal/saul/rakitic,I don't think pogba(for his other contributions)can provide the energic/defensive feel to our midfied

Are you for real?! rakitic grin
do you watch Pogba play at all, for you to come to a conclusion that he’s not energetic enough to be compared with those people listed up there
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Roland17:
Zidane is now looking stupid with the turn of events surrounding G. Bale's situation. Bale is obviously having the last laugh.

I am hoping Bale gets injured so that Hazard can carry the team b himself

I dont want Bale to bail out Hidden or Zidane

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by erons22(m): 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
Squad list for tomorrow match, Audi cup semifinal

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Melvyn11: 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
monerozi5590:

I am no CR7 fan but Real Madrid highest goal scorer in CR7 made it happened.

Let's not say further, Zidane will be exposed this season.

My hopes are low. Let's see what he can do without the miracle worker in CR7.
Fact is Zidane’s success at Real Madrid as a manager was driven by Cristiano Ronaldo. He turned up whenever we needed a saviour and nobody can replace Him not big nyash Hazard who can't score 20goals a season. Zidane won't do shitttt because he is tactically a naive coach with one style of play. Last season ending and this pre season shows it.

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
"Following the tests carried out by the Real Madrid medical department on our player, Thibaut Courtois, he has been diagnosed with a grade 2 sprain to his left ankle," Real Madrid said in a statement.

"His recovery will continue to be assessed."

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
Melvyn11:

Fact is Zidane’s success at Real Madrid as a manager was driven by Cristiano Ronaldo. He turned up whenever we needed a saviour and nobody can replace Him not big nyash Hazard who can't score 20goals a season. Zidane won't do shitttt because he is tactically a naive coach with one style of play. Last season ending and this pre season shows it.

What C Ororo did in that Madrid team is not small

I remember the game vs Wolfsburg 2 goals down, Hat trick scored
The game vs Bayern 2017, 2 goals in Munich hat trick in Madrid
2018 vs Juventus Hat trick in Turin
Which year did you guys play Atletico and won 3-0. iirc he scored about 2-3 goals in that match too

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
"It's all speculation, I don't know who is the right choice for Real Madrid right now," he told ESPN.
"There are people taking these decisions.

"What I can say is that if Pogba, or someone of his talent or his name, comes to Real Madrid then there is going to be true competition in the midfield and one of the big names will have to wait."

Solari also spoke about the stars of the past few years, Luka Modric and Toni Kroos.

"They are very intelligent football players and, alongside Casemiro, they built one of the best midfields in Real Madrid history," he said.
"When they are at the top of their game, they are just the best.
"The truth is that they are not getting any younger, they're not in their early 20s.

"It's normal that the club might be thinking about reinforcing the midfield with another player."

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
Cristiano Ronaldo will receive the MARCA Legend award today at a gala at the Teatro Reina Victoria in Madrid at 17:30 CET

The MARCA Legend will recognise the career of Ronaldo, who has won five Champions Leagues, four Club World Cups, three European Super Cups, three Premier Leagues, two LaLiga Santander titles, a Scudetto, and a European Championship.

The top scorer in the history of the Champions League (127 goals), Real Madrid (451 goals) and Portugal (88 goals) has left his mark on every club he has played for, in addition to his country, and there is no denying that the 34-year-old is one of the greatest players of all time.

1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by DeadPresidents: 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

What C Ororo did in that Madrid team is not small

I remember the game vs Wolfsburg 2 goals down, Hat trick scored
The game vs Bayern 2017, 2 goals in Munich hat trick in Madrid

Honestly, at that Wolfsburg first leg, I sincerely thought I'd seen the last of Real Madrid at the competition but then Ororo came through.

I don't really like the guy like that character wise (he's mostly a dïck) but the man's professionalism is stuff of lore and legend.

The difference has never been clearer.

Cristiano got his dream move to Madrid and immediately got with René Meulensteen(a trainer) to figure out how to take his efficiency and lethality to hitherto uncharted levels.

https://www.90min.in/posts/6373954-former-manchester-united-coach-rene-meulensteen-explains-cristiano-ronaldo-s-evolution

Eden gets his dream move. . . and immediately schedules a tour of all the Bukas in close proximity grin cheesy

It literally looks like Hazard's family threw a very lavish Owambe with Eden's sign-on bonus and then Eden proceeded to eat at least 70% percent of the food in the pot grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
A kid to Cristiano Ronaldo: "i was very sad to see you leave Real Madrid. | Cristiano Ronaldo:"Me too cry

Reddit

A photo with Papa Pérez at the event this evening

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.