Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,127 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1175573 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2019
snrman:
If only Sevilla will hv sense and continue the L for the week
the weakest sevilla will destroy this rubbish madrid team
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrew444(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2019
hulk616:
Never angry angry angry

Lol
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:32am On Sep 20, 2019
snrman:
If only Sevilla will hv sense and continue the L for the week

We no sabi play ball. I just pray Lopetegui and his boys flog nonsense comot for our body. I am tired of seeing nonsense on the field of play. I want Mourinho back.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2019
andrew444:

Careful bawo

Respect to zidane for winning 3 champions league because e no easy

But on a normal day is mourinho not a better coach than zidane ?

Even gernot rohr will do a better job with this Madrid team than zidane

Shey y'all want valverde out,y'all should sack him and appoint mourinho after all he is more UCL tested and on a normal day he is kazillion times better than valverde even amunike will do better in the UCL with Messi and suarez than valverdeundecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BoleAndFish: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2019
monerozi5590:

We no sabi play ball. I just pray Lopetegui and his boys flog nonsense comot for our body. I am tired of seeing nonsense on the field of play. I want Mourinho back.
Why do you keep going on and on about Mourinho? What does he have to offer? Can he match the current style of football?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
BoleAndFish:
Why do you keep going on and on about Mourinho? What does he have to offer? Can he match the current style of football?

What's there about the current style of football?. Mourinho has a great mind. He is one of the best brains around.

According to CR7, Mourinho is the deepest thinker he has ever worked under. We need a tactical coach like Mourinho.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2019

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BoleAndFish: 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
monerozi5590:

What's there about the current style of football?. Mourinho has a great mind. He is one of the best brains around.

According to CR7, Mourinho is the deepest thinker he has ever worked under. We need a tactical coach like Mourinho.
Great mind? Why couldn't he use the great mind to rejuvenate Manchester United?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sleekdot(m): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
andrew444:
But on a normal day is mourinho not a better coach than zidane ?
No Mourinho is not better
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
Miremoses1:

Coaches get grade. Not all have what it takes to thrive at elite level. Case in point Lopetegui, Valverde, and Emery.

BTW, no one should bring Mourinho near my club!

The only circumstance in which Mourinho should come in is to break up the team and force out the oldies who've become complacent.

Top 2 options are Erik Ten Haag and Pocchetino.

Perez should be willing to break the bank for either.

Zidane has two more months to right this ship or he should be shown the door. In his defense, he has tried 6 different approaches in 6 games. But, I'm sick of excuses.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by patrickmuf(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
Chelseafan1:
Zidane should let the ball get to Hazard more. Rio also said so.

He needs to roam freely

I remembered arguing with someone dt Madrid is an aging squad and how PSG was better after Ronaldo left, the guy thought I was blabbing. Everyone can see now.

Neymar, Mbappe, Cavani etc did not even play o.
I don't think they'd have played better with those guys...If Neymar, Mbappe and Cavani were fit, Madrid would've been more conservative and PSG would've lost that pressing from front that disorganized Madrid...I don't see Neymar putting in the shift like Di Maria did or Mbappe working as hard as Sarabia, only Cavani works just as hard enough and even he is slowing down.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
BoleAndFish:
Great mind? Why couldn't he use the great mind to rejuvenate Manchester United?

In his first seaon he won the League Cup and the Europa League.

Second season was good also. Man Utd scored a lot of goals and conceded less goals. He had an impressive league finish that season.

His win ratio is only second to Alex of all coaches that has coached Man Utd.

His third season wasn't heading in the right direction and he was sacked. But sometimes, a coach is as good as the type of players he has.

Let's him come to Madrid. The players are there already. He is the best man for the job.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BoleAndFish: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
monerozi5590:

In his first seaon he won the League Cup and the Europa League.

Second season was good also. Man Utd scored a lot of goals and conceded less goals. He had an impressive league finish that season.

His win ratio is only second to Alex of all coaches that has coached Man Utd.

His third season wasn't heading in the right direction and he was sacked. But sometimes, a coach is as good as the type of players he has.

Let's him come to Madrid. The players are there already. He is the best man for the job.

Did you watch Man U matches regularly?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
LordAdamX:

Coaches get grade. Not all have what it takes to thrive at elite level. Case in point Lopetegui, Valverde, and Emery.

BTW, no one should bring Mourinho near my club!

The only circumstance in which Mourinho should come in is to break up the team and force out the oldies who've become complacent.

Top 2 options are Erik Ten Haag and Pocchetino.

Perez should be willing to break the bank for either.

Zidane has two more months to right this ship or he should be shown the door. In his defense, he has tried 6 different approaches in 6 games. But, I'm sick of excuses.

-Lord
i posted that stats to show you all how strong our next opponents are, it has nothing to do with sacking Lope.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
BoleAndFish:
Did you watch Man U matches regularly?

Our best football in the last decade was played under him.. 2011/2012 season. It was a pity we didn't win the Champions League that season. Our best Pk takers all missed their Pks against Bayern. CR7, Kaka and Ramos.

We defeated the best Barcelona side ever to win the League that season.

I still remembered his masterclass in the cup final against Barcelona in his first season. Mourinho is a tactical genius.

So, whether i watched Man Utd regularly. Not really. But the point is he won trophies at Man Utd. His win ratio at Man Utd is quite impressive.

Mourinho is way way better than Zidane. Zidane is a big fraud.

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
monerozi5590:

Our best football in the last decade was played under him.. 2011/2012 season. It was a pity we didn't win the Champions League that season. Our best Pk takers all missed their Pks against Bayern. CR7, Kaka and Ramos.

I still remembered his masterclass in the cup final against Barcelona in his first season. Mourinho is a tactical genius.

So, whether i watched Man Utd regularly. Not really. But the point is he won trophies at Man Utd. His win ratio at Man Utd is quite impressive.

our best football was played under ancelotti,mourinho had quick counter attacks but those weren't out best football,we played ugly and dirty and it was mostly a pain to watch especially against small teams and ancelotti has a champions League and Copa del Rey title to prove it

Under Zidane when he took over we were 12 points behind Barca but when the season finished we were just 1point behind them,they barely just won the League and then the next season he built the most feared team in Europe (we legit had an A team and B team ) that could compete with eachother and he won the League too while also dominating the UCL

Ancelotti and Zidane both beat Barca comprehensively and more convincingly than mourinho on more cases than 1 and destroyed Bayern more times than once too

Mourinho is not better than Zidane...I thought that by now your anger would have subsided and you would start thinking more rationally but no,you still out here trying to push a dead agenda..to what end Only you knows......
In an alternate universe where Perez actually listens to you and brings mourinho in you will still be the first to shout mourinho out after his first week of bad showing starts...stop being soo reactionary and try calm down man

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
pu7pl3:

our best football was played under ancelotti,mourinho had quick counter attacks but those weren't out best football,we played ugly and dirty and it was mostly a pain to watch especially against small teams and ancelotti has a champions League and Copa del Rey title to prove it

Under Zidane when he took over we were 12 points behind Barca but when the season finished we were just 1point behind them,they barely just won the League and then the next season he built the most feared team in Europe (we legit had an A team and B team ) that could compete with eachother and he won the League too while also dominating the UCL

Ancelotti and Zidane both beat Barca comprehensively and more convincingly than mourinho on more cases than 1 and destroyed Bayern more times than once too

Mourinho is not better than Zidane...I thought that by now your anger would have subsided and you would start thinking more rationally but no,you still out here trying to push a dead agenda..to what end Only you knows......
In an alternate universe where Perez actually listens to you and brings mourinho in you will still be the first to shout mourinho out after his first week of bad showing starts...stop being soo reactionary and try calm down man

you’ve earned my respect here oga cool

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
pu7pl3:

Go and watch the 2011/2012 season again. That was our best football in the last decade.

Stop telling me to calm down. This is not preseason anymore. When do you want me to react?.. When the season is over?
Zidane is a fraud .A very big one.

We are not playing football. This is not football .Everything about this team is wrong.

Zidane Out Mourinho in Perez please do it.

Between, Mourinho defeated one of the best Barcelona side ever.

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
I Hope we’re done with the teeth gnashing and curses ?! grin

Now let’s face the game against sevilla

my opinion is that we should start same squad we used against the parisians ... i feel they’ll be more determined to put up a good show on Sunday night
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2019
Team Photo smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
FergieRaww:
I Hope we’re done with the teeth gnashing and curses ?! grin

Now let’s face the game against sevilla

my opinion is that we should start same squad we used against the parisians ... i feel they’ll be more determined to put up a good show on Sunday night
i don't think we will be going with that same line-up. Zz might opt to start 3 CB, 2 wingbacks and hazard as ss. Or not.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
I'm having this strong feeling that chicharito will put a goal past courtios on sunday with regui having an assist. our exes knows how to hurt us.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
Miremoses1:
i don't think we will be going with that same line-up. Zz might opt to start 3 CB, 2 wingbacks and hazard as ss. Or not.

Any formation that’ll fit Hazard and Bale in it and James as a plus then i’m fine with it

I hope capi will recover in time for the game
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BoleAndFish: 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
monerozi5590:

We're talking about what he has to offer now and you're talking about "I get before". Goodluck on parking the bus with Mourinho.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
Miremoses1:
I'm having this strong feeling that chicharito will put a goal past courtios on sunday with regui having an assist. our exes knows how to hurt us.

Fv*k mr Hernandes ... Fv*k sevilla Fv*k Madrid and Hazard haters and special middle finger to Regui boy trying to prove himself against us cheesy

we are winning that game cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
monerozi5590:

Go and watch the 2011/2012 season again. That was our best football in the last decade.

Stop telling me to calm down. This is not preseason anymore. When do you want me to react?.. When the season is over?
Zidane is a fraud .A very big one.

We are not playing football. This is not football .Everything about this team is wrong.

Zidane Out Mourinho in Perez please do it.

Between, Mourinho defeated one of the best Barcelona side ever.

Our best football was the la decima season hands down,dimaria,modric and Alonso midfield was unplayable,the BBC were so feared,I remember that match against shalke04 where they all scored doubles,Jese was pushing hard that season too till he got injured while mourinho used to use freaking Pepe in the midfield bro and khedira I don't know wth you are saying

If you don't wanna calm down then continue complaining then,maybe if you rant hard enough Perez will feel it in his heart grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
FergieRaww:

you’ve earned my respect here oga cool

My pleasure bro cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
FergieRaww:

Any formation that’ll fit Hazard and Bale in it and James as a plus then i’m fine with it

I hope capi will recover in time for the game

our problem is not even formation..it's the desire to implement what the gaffer tells them and win

Our players are always slow to meet balls and lose 50/50 contests they need that hunger, motivation and fire from 2017

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
pu7pl3:

Our best football was the la decima season hands down,dimaria,modric and Alonso midfield was unplayable,the BBC were so feared,I remember that match against shalke04 where they all scored doubles,Jese was pushing hard that season too till he got injured while mourinho used to use freaking Pepe in the midfield bro and khedira I don't know wth you are saying

If you don't wanna calm down then continue complaining then,maybe if you rant hard enough Perez will feel it in his heart grin grin grin grin

Is the club i support and i have every right to complain and rant. Our best football was 2011/2012...take that to the bank.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
BoleAndFish:
We're talking about what he has to offer now and you're talking about "I get before". Goodluck on parking the bus with Mourinho.

He will offer us trophies and a style of play. He did it before and he is going to do it again

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
monerozi5590:

Is the club i support and i have every right to complain and rant. Our best football was 2011/2012...take that to the bank.

yea...the bank of "not trues"
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
pu7pl3:

our best football was 2011/2012 we were beating teams easily. Like average of 3 goals per game.

Mourinho built that team

Zidane out
Hazard is a scam

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.