Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,995 members, 7,866,743 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1177483 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
FergieRaww:

C’mon he pulled that sort of thing against levante to still keep us ahead
low balls? Because the courtios i know doesn't know how to bend his waist.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
Osasuna vs betis has it all. Pure fire
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
hulk616:
Ronaldo played 29 la Liga games in 2016/2017, that is more than 60%, stop abusing and use Google. And he did not play in the others mostly because of injuries.

Fraud zidane can't rest Ronaldo for mostly away games.

If the coach is making progress like solari I will support him

here is your Google proof...I don't like arguing with someone that is bent on pushing an agenda that doesn't hold water

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
FergieRaww:

I feel pity for the guy

let’s sort our defense first
you think if he was at Man Blue it’ll be same ?!
Ederson can’t be better than Courtois even at Chelsea he was still way ahead of him in the pl with a somewhat poor Chelsea side

Our defense can never be sorted,not now,not ever navas and Casillas know this...he should be more decisive
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
pu7pl3:

here is your Google proof...I don't like arguing with someone that is bent on pushing an agenda that doesn't hold water
where is the "less than 60%" ?
He played 29 games of 38 games, do we have only 9 away games in a season
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by erons22(m): 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
FergieRaww:

I feel pity for the guy

let’s sort our defense first
you think if he was at Man Blue it’ll be same ?!
Ederson can’t be better than Courtois even at Chelsea he was still way ahead of him in the pl with a somewhat poor Chelsea side

There is something about this COURTOIS GK

HIS PERFORMANCE WITH HIS NATIONAL TEAM IS DIFFERENT FROM HIS CLUB TEAM.

HE ALWAYS DO WELL WHEN PLAYING FOR BELGIUM undecided.

BUT CLUB TEAM IS DIFFERENT.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
erons22:

Belgium plays primary school children. And also good coach
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
erons22:

Belgium defense are more organized than what we’re seeing over here
they give him a good cover and watch him produce master class saves but down here in no mans business he’s oyo

Navas and Casillas always shipped in their own goals too but the criticisms directed to him is cause we’re expecting a world class shield fence in goal in an awful defensive system

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by erons22(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
hulk616:
Belgium plays primary school children. And also good coach
Lol, primary school children ke?
Their coach is also trying shall, Martinez
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by erons22(m): 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
FergieRaww:

Belgium defense are more organized than what we’re seeing over here
they give him a good cover and watch him produce master class saves but down here in no mans business he’s oyo

Navas and Casillas always shipped in their own goals too but the criticisms directed to him is cause we’re expecting a world class shield fence in goal in an awful defensive system

You are right tho sad
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
erons22:

Lol, primary school children ke?
Their coach is also trying shall, Martinez

Roberto Martinēz is one coach i like so much right from his spell at everton

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
hulk616:
where is the "less than 60%" ?
He played 29 games of 38 games, do we have only 9 away games in a season

I gave you an estimate,the accuracy is not the point,unlike you short term memory folks I remember these things off hand...The point is that Zidane kept resting him even though he was the best player and that was Zidane's best season with us...so don't say Zidane's tactics is Ronaldo,there was a period Zidane dropped him for 4 consecutive away games and he still won the league,even when we beat Barca blue black in the super up he came on as a substitute (that was the next season)

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 4:56am On Sep 21, 2019
pu7pl3:

yea...the bank of "not trues"

2011/2012 season in Laliga.

100 points
121 goals
+89 goals differene..That's insane.
32 wins, 4 draws and we only lost just twice.
CR7 scored 46 goals in Laliga that season and 60 in all competitions.

Like i said, it was a pity we didn't win the Champions League that season. Our football that year was electrifying and amazing. That's my best Madrid season ever as a Madridista

So many records were broken that season.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Melvyn11: 7:42am On Sep 21, 2019
Guys see this. Midget Messi was ahead of Ronaldo with 12 goals as at 2011. Since then king Ororo has scored 94goals. Mr champions league I Stan.

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 7:58am On Sep 21, 2019
Melvyn11:
Guys see this. Midget Messi was ahead of Ronaldo with 12 goals as at 2011. Since then king Ororo has scored 94goals. Mr champions league I Stan.

what concerns a Juventus player and a Barca player with a real Madrid thread?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:02am On Sep 21, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

He is Real Madrid Greatest Ever Goal Scorer. I got your point but he should be celebrated here bro. He has earned it.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:05am On Sep 21, 2019
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Melvyn11: 8:09am On Sep 21, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Are you ok?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2019
monerozi5590:

He is Real Madrid Greatest Ever Goal Scorer. I got your point but he should be celebrated here bro. He has earned it.
Yes he should be celebrated here without a dick measuring contest with Barca and Messi fans. the days of dick measuring is over for this thread and should be done on juve thread
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2019
Melvyn11:
Are you ok?
yes I am, can't say the same for you though
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:18am On Sep 21, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Yes he should be celebrated here without a dick measuring contest with Barca and Messi fans. the days of dick measuring is over for this thread and should be done on juve thread

Lol @ dick measuring. What's your take on tomorrow's match?...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2019
monerozi5590:

Lol @ dick measuring. What's your take on tomorrow's match?...
We will win!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:23am On Sep 21, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

We will win!

Let's make a deal. If we lose, You will sing CR7 praises on this thread for one week.

Deal?.... because i know we will be beaten tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 9:26am On Sep 21, 2019
monerozi5590:

Let's make a deal. If we lose, You will sing CR7 praises on this thread for one week.

Deal?.... because i know we will be beaten tomorrow.

that's one sided. what if we win? what do I get?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:57am On Sep 21, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

that's one sided. what if we win? what do I get?

No more dick measuring. Lol. Any dick measuring post will be told to go to Juve or The Bottlers Thread.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2019
monerozi5590:

No more dick measuring. Lol. Any dick measuring post will be told to go to Juve or The Bottlers Thread.

Okay, deal!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:10am On Sep 21, 2019
monerozi5590:

2011/2012 season in Laliga.

100 points
121 goals
+89 goals differene..That's insane.
32 wins, 4 draws and we only lost just twice.
CR7 scored 46 goals in Laliga that season and 60 in all competitions.

Like i said, it was a pity we didn't win the Champions League that season. Our football that year was electrifying and amazing. That's my best Madrid season ever as a Madridista

So many records were broken that season.

So a season where we beat clubs like Bayern, Barca,athletico while also playing smooth beautiful football and finally conquering la decima that has eluded we madridistas in dominating fashion is what?

You know what,like you said its your preference man so whatever floats your boat but mourinho should not come anywhere near my club please

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
pu7pl3:

So a season where we beat clubs like Bayern, Barca,athletico while also playing smooth beautiful football and finally conquering la decima that has eluded we madridistas in dominating fashion is what?

You know what,like you said its your preference man so whatever floats your boat

Yeah. Is about preference sir. 2014 too was awesome with good football too no doubt.

2012 and 2014 were good years with breathtaking football.

But that Bayern team from 2012 to 2013 were something else though. The odds were just against us against them in 2012. Their wining goal against us at Alienz Arena was a controversial goal. A player was standing in the offside position before the ball was played thereby blocking Casillas view. That goal shouldn't have stood. That was Mourinho's argument.

Have a lovely day sir.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Okay, deal!

I love this.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
monerozi5590:

Yeah. Is about preference sir. 2014 too was awesome with good football too no doubt.

2012 and 2014 were good years with breathtaking football.

But that Bayern team from 2012 to 2013 were something else though. The odds were just against us against them in 2012. Their wining goal against us at Alienz Arena was a controversial goal. A player was standing in the offside position before the ball was played thereby blocking Casillas view. That goal shouldn't have stood. That was Mourinho's argument.

Have a lovely day sir.

Bayern winning goal at Allianz was scored by Mario Gomez after Lahm dribbled Coentrao and sent a low cross in

Madrid's penalty at Bernabeu that year was controversial
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
Man city tho
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
raumdeuter:

Bayern winning goal at Allianz was scored by Mario Gomez after Lahm dribbled Coentrao and sent a low cross in

Madrid's penalty at Bernabeu that year was controversial

Then it definitely the first goal. I could remember one of your player was in an offside position when the ball was played thereby blocking Casillas view. The player was in front of Casillas. That goal shouldn't have stood. Dayo, you know what i am talking about.

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.