Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,974 members, 7,838,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1162530 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (1826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Herrmes: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hey hey hey, Coded01 this thread is off trolling limits, if I ever get hold of you I'll fry your barca balls, btw Hala Madrid smiley
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 5:44am On Jul 30, 2014
For the 2nd game in a roll, the Fluke UCL Campios are really struggling... grin shocked grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 5:50am On Jul 30, 2014
coded01: Real Madrid Pre-season started on a losing note... grin tongue grin

And the Losing streak continues... grin tongue grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by rozayx5(m): 6:03am On Jul 30, 2014
coded01:

And the Losing streak continues... grin tongue grin

cry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 6:38am On Jul 30, 2014
Keita still doing it the Barca way... cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9SYEPGA_Qo

A 37 year old man still showing these Real Madrid boys how football is played... grin tongue grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:20am On Jul 30, 2014
Barcelona players are a disgrace to football.Each showing their disgraceful attitude no matter where they are.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:20am On Jul 30, 2014
coded01: For the 2nd game in a roll, the Fluke UCL Campios are really struggling... grin shocked grin
Why should we be concerned about friendlies when we have enough tournaments to compete in next season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
Krasid: Why should we be concerned about friendlies when we have enough tournaments to compete in next season.

I hear you oh... grin tongue grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by siddiq202(m): 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
Krasid: Why should we be concerned about friendlies when we have enough tournaments to compete in next season.

You mean Real will participate in 6 tournaments compare to barca only 3? shocked grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:34am On Aug 03, 2014
hello my people

as much as I would like to see us win evert match.
loosing all preseason friendly is not to say our season will ve thesame.

that said I don't really expect that it should be this horrible. ahah hat trick off loses. can't recall it being this bad.

eyebrow better get his acts right ASAP.

am sorry I haven't showed up here in a while am just not a fan of transfer window rubbish.
#liesandrumors
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Davijunson: 12:58am On Aug 05, 2014
3 friendlies played, 3 friendlies lost...dat's not gud @all....they had better not take dat form into the Super cup final... I'm also concerned abt Ronaldo's Fitness..tot he'd be fully fit before the strt of the season but he's barely played a match thus far... I hope he gets fully fit soon enough.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
Davijunson: 3 friendlies played, 3 friendlies lost...dat's not gud @all....they had better not take dat form into the Super cup final... I'm also concerned abt Ronaldo's Fitness..tot he'd be fully fit before the strt of the season but he's barely played a match thus far... I hope he gets fully fit soon enough.

am not really "bothered" about the friendly looses but more of the fitness level for all the World cup returnees especially Weapon of Mass Goals aka CR7.

I hope he gets fit before the crucial matches starts off.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Tval(m): 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
#RMCF & #Monaco have reached a €65m agreement for Falcao. The player will sign for 5 years and presented on August 19
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
Tval: #RMCF & #Monaco have reached a €65m agreement for Falcao. The player will sign for 5 years and presented on August 19
Real madrid will be unstoppable next season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 7:09am On Aug 07, 2014
Super Benz Signs new 5 year Contract
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
Krasid: Real madrid will be unstoppable next season.

@bolded, I dont know about that as individuals dont win a match but a "team" does.

bottomline am happy about signing another striker to complement Catzema.

Although Catzema remains my choice Striker in between CR7 and GB11

BTW.

when is Perez going to sell players. We cant just afford to keep all these players on the squad. It will kill the finances and evenpossibly cause divisions in the locker room.

Carlitto aka eyebrow baba has his hands full now with all the Super Nova Stars at his disposal.

Can we call these set Galacticos 2.1
lol grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
Dhelake: Super Benz Signs new 5 year Contract

Best news so far me this transfer window.

All that James paparazi na marketing stunt jare.

Benzema...glad you choose to stay
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
usbcable:

Best news so far me this transfer window.

All that James paparazi na marketing stunt jare.

Benzema...glad you choose to stay
I don't see any striker fitting in that attack, he only needs to be more prolific, he appears not to score many goals but he has better returns than many top strikers
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
I hope Madrid continues to buy more and more. Buy Falcao and no player leaves so the dressing room fights go plenty wella
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
Robinho joins Santos on loan

I remember Robinho back then, was never a serious player but will always provide one or two brilliant moments in games, he was the heir to Ronaldinho but greed wrecked his career, he wasn't even ready to fight for anything, he didn't improve one bit all through his stay and prolly didn't improve all through his career, I see another Brazilian going that way but it's too early sha
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
raumdeuter: I hope Madrid continues to buy more and more. Buy Falcao and no player leaves so the dressing room fights go plenty wella
We are not buying anymore, we only want to sell some, your team can come if they have the money
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 12:43am On Aug 08, 2014
Dhelake: Robinho joins Santos on loan

I remember Robinho back then, was never a serious player but will always provide one or two brilliant moments in games, he was the heir to Ronaldinho but greed wrecked his career, he wasn't even ready to fight for anything, he didn't improve one bit all through his stay and prolly didn't improve all through his career, I see another Brazilian going that way but it's too early sha
Because he did not agree to join madrid? undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 7:54am On Aug 08, 2014
homesteady:
Because he did not agree to join madrid? undecided
That wouldn't have changed anything
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
I wish the team goodluck in the match against Sevilla tomorrow.I would really love to see what Rodriguez and Kroos will bring to the team.I hope they have bonded well with their new team mates.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Snoggy(m): 11:19am On Aug 12, 2014
Star-studded line up. Sevilla go hear am grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hala madrid!!

Longest time!!

This night, we'll send a clear message to the whole of europe
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
I'm skeptical about Madrid playing a Modric-Kroos pivot, No Steel
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ksslib: Hala madrid!!

Longest time!!

This night, we'll send a clear message to the whole of europe
what happened to your old moniker?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
Dhelake: I'm skeptical about Madrid playing a Modric-Kroos pivot, No Steel
eer
both players are strong enough to hold the midfield for me.
the only problem I have now is what happens to Illarramendi
No one is even mentioning the young lad.Its been Di Maria and Khedira all along.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
Snoggy: Star-studded line up. Sevilla go hear am grin
Stars dont win matches oooooo.
na team chemistry dwy win.am
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
usbcable:
what happened to your old moniker?
It had some issue!!

Omg!! I am about missing this match!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
It's King Cristiano Bayyyyyybbbbiiiiieeeee!!!! The Only world class player with an Average brain

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (1826) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.