Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,895 members, 7,866,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1177376 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ksslib:
who's paid £300,00 weekly? shocked
White Pele
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dhelake: White Pele
lol
white pele grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ksslib:
Lol.

its a long story jare. Besides, i dont want to remember it cos i've promised to let it die.
guy
I suspect you don fight Ninja Mukina2.
lol.
beg am wella or send fredooooo her boy friend go beg am.she go release your kslib with extra previledges.

come back and thank me later *wink
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
coded01:

I think I partially share your opinion on Arsenal winning but right after Liverpool! cool

As for trolling, this is the best time to do that after back to back opening match defeat at the hands of Swansea city... grin tongue grin
I wish Liverpool won it last year.
Dont see them doing it this.year.
They should thank God sef if they make top four.
They just started another jorney of waljing alone.

I hope Chelsea wins it this year if not then a miracle should make Liverpool win it.

Did someone say Arsenal angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dhelake: You guys have to face reality, as much as Perez has money to spend, he must balance the books, Di Maria has to leave, You don't a player(James) for 63m and keep him on the bench, Di maria is a winger turned to a midfielder last season because of bale and i don't see him displacing Modric or Kroos in the central midfield, this things happen, Just like Ozil last year, Di Maria has to leave maybe unjustly, Even Ancelotti has no say
Hames or na James just scatter equation for boiz.

Di Maria aka One Man Taliban for 90 minutes will now be sold to offset the bills.
Isco which in my opinion so far played better than Rodrigues will have to warm.bench because of 63 mill unforced buying
Jese will have to pray for a injury to any of the BBC to see any green turf.
Illaramendi own don pafuka.no comment there.
chai.... perez diariz Godu oooooo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nomski0:

He even scored last night, but the yeye linesman said it was offside angry
was it a.legit goal?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
usbcable:
I wish Liverpool won it last year.
Dont see them doing it this.year.
They should thank God sef if they make top four.
They just started another jorney of waljing alone.

I hope Chelsea wins it this year if not then a miracle should make Liverpool win it.

Did someone say Arsenal angry

Na Ksslib talk Arsenal oh! grin

Man Utd is beginning to be the biggest joke of EPL... grin

Is Man Utd the new Arsenal now? grin tongue grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ksslib:
who's paid £300,00 weekly? shocked

You mean £300,000 weekly! grin

Na dat guy wey British press can hype like he is the next Pele... tongue --- Dem fit talk sey he better pass Ronaldo n Messi... angry grin

Does he deserve that outrageous money? shocked
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
coded01:

if man utd boiz catch you ehn.
you know say laliga and burndisleague down folkz combined no reach half of them.
na O.Y.O. you dey.

but man u sef no get shame ni?loosing to Swansea since 1869.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
coded01:

Na dat guy wey British press can hype like he is the next Pele... tongue --- Dem fit talk sey he better pass Ronaldo n Messi... angry grin

isit Rooney?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
usbcable:
isit Rooney?

That guy is just over-rated! tongue Abeggi! grin

Man Utd Losing streak continues... grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
coded01:

That guy is just over-rated! tongue Abeggi! grin

Man Utd Losing streak continues... grin
I still like him dan nearly all of the squad members except van persie.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
but he no reach near CR and Messi
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
usbcable:
if man utd boiz catch you ehn.
you know say laliga and burndisleague down folkz combined no reach half of them.
na O.Y.O. you dey.

but man u sef no get shame ni?loosing to Swansea since 1869.

Na why I dey loyal 4 here! tongue

Those guys can yab! grin

But Chelsea fans dey curse too much... angry

Back to back opening match defeats... grin --- Old trafford is now a walker-pass for so many average/below average teams... grin grin grin

Man Utd suddenly is becoming the new Arsenal... grin --- Fergie is a bad man 4 leaving Man Utd for........... shocked embarassed grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
usbcable:
I still like him dan nearly all of the squad members except van persie.

If you put this on that thread! Anti-rooney loyalists will roast you... grin

Mehn dem hate that guy so tey he is always discussed about everyday on that thread... shocked grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
usbcable: but he no reach near CR and Messi

E no fit... grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
coded01:

If you put this on that thread! Anti-rooney loyalists will roast you... grin

Mehn dem hate that guy so tey he is always discussed about everyday on that thread... shocked grin
I need to go check those epl threads out once a while.
hate rooney ke.is it nani and valencia abi jones dey like.
na wa
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
usbcable:
I need to go check those epl threads out once a while.
hate rooney ke.is it nani and valencia abi jones dey like.
na wa

Just try check Man Utd Thread if Rooney matter is not a debate in a day, shocked then something is wrong somewhere... grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
usbcable:
guy
lol.
beg am wella or send fredooooo her boy friend go beg am.she go release your kslib with extra previledges.

wtf!! Beg who?
Cable just insulted me. If not for madrid's sake, i wouldnt have hesitated plugging a deadly punch in ur ear like usb.

Besides, i had/have no trouble with muki.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ksslib:
wtf!! Beg who?
Cable just insulted me. If not for madrid's sake, i wouldnt have hesitated plugging a deadly punch in ur ear like usb.

Besides, i had/have no trouble with muki.

oya no vex.
was just messing around wifya.

what you say bout Khedira leaving?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
usbcable:

oya no vex.
was just messing around wifya.

what you say bout Khedira leaving?
Nah! Gat no reason to vex for you. smiley

he should go. I wont miss him that much. Lol
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Danhumprey: 9:53am On Aug 18, 2014
usbcable:
guy
lol.

I thought Ksslib was a Mod na.

Wetin happened? Abi Mod dey ban Mod?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Danhumprey: 9:58am On Aug 18, 2014
coded01:

Na wa for you o! Just one match we lost and you want to use it to guage our performance for this season?

Remember we are in a period of transition
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 10:23am On Aug 18, 2014
Danhumprey: I thought Ksslib was a Mod na.

Wetin happened? Abi Mod dey ban Mod?
You guys should leave this thing na.

I no wan talk much abeg. for the records, no mod banned me, be it super.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2014
coded01:

That was a typo.

Wait o!! For real? Chai!

See money wey dem for use pay tb joshua to cast the spirit of loosing shamefully, na im dem use dey ginger one albino swagga. Kai!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Danhumprey: 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ksslib:
You guys should leave this thing na.

I no wan talk much abeg. for the records, no mod banned me, be it super.
Oya,make we talk. I sent you a mail.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
Danhumprey: Oya,make we talk. I sent you a mail.
You can send a mail concerning any other issue but not this cos like i said, i wont/dont want to talk about it.

Its better that way.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Danhumprey: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ksslib:
You can send a mail concerning any other issue but not this cos like i said, i wont/dont want to talk about it.

Its better that way.
Hian! Na the Kslib wey I know be this?shockedshocked

You sef know say me no get time to discuss such frivolous issues like that with you na. Which kain yanga you dey do like this?undecided

I bin wan discuss something with you.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
Danhumprey: Hian! Na the Kslib wey I know be this?shockedshocked

You sef know say me no get time to discuss such frivolous issues like that with you na. Which kain yanga you dey do like this?undecided

I bin wan discuss something with you.
Why will i do yanga? You and i know i have no reason to.

It was the way you asked what happened and sent a mail that made me feel that was the reason. Anyone would have saw it the way i did.

You have my email address already na. Besides, you mentioned sometime of wanting to talk something and i felt/feel you'll mail when you feel the time is right.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
Danhumprey: Na wa for you o! Just one match we lost and you want to use it to guage our performance for this season?

Remember we are in a period of transition

Smh... grin grin grin

When Man Utd won Roma, Real Madrid, Liverpool winning the International Guiness Cup una dey shout Man Utd has arrived! grin Say LVG na the World's best coach! angry grin

Now, my bro dey talk transition things... angry grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ksslib: .
That was a typo.

Wait o!! For real? Chai!

See money wey dem for use pay tb joshua to cast the spirit of loosing shamefully, na im dem use dey ginger one albino swagga. Kai!

I know bro! grin

Na so we see am oh... tongue grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Danhumprey: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ksslib:
Why will i do yanga? You and i know i have no reason to.

It was the way you asked what happened and sent a mail that made me feel that was the reason. Anyone would have saw it the way i did.

You have my email address already na. Besides, you mentioned sometime of wanting to talk something and i felt/feel you'll mail when you feel the time is right.

And now is the right time!

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.